10 Best Hotels To Stay In Elkton Virginia – Top Hotel Reviews
Elkton Virginia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Elkton Virginia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elkton Virginia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elkton Virginia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Elkton Virginia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Elkton Virginia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Elkton Virginia:
Motel 6 Harrisonburg
Located close to Interstate 81, this Harrisonburg motel features an outdoor pool and rooms that have a sitting area. Massanutten Resort is 12 miles away.Cable TV and a work desk are available in each brightly colored room at Harrisonburg Motel 6. A private bathroom is also included.A 24-hour front desk is available to guests along with fax and photocopying services. Laundry facilities are also provided. Wi-Fi is available for a charge.Plenty of shopping and dining is within one mile of Motel 6 Harrisonburg and James Madison University is a 5-minute drive away.
- This was a handicapped room and it was spacious for negociating. Bathroom large and equipped.
- How large the bathroom was! How large the room was!
- It is very good price and it is very clean. It is very close to the shopping area and restaurants.
- We try to stay here on the way to/from MD because it is always a great deal, roomy, clean, and easy access from Interstate
- Room rate advertised at motel was below booking.com. I paid $17.00 over advertised rate by booking thru them.
Just off Interstate-81, this Harrisonburg hotel is a 4 minute drive from Valley Mall and the Quilt Museum. It features spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi and serves a buffet breakfast with waffles, eggs, and sausage.Free access to the gym and seasonal outdoor pool is provided at the Comfort Inn Harrisonburg. Guests can relax on the deck lounge chairs or walk through the hotel grounds.A cable TV and coffee maker are standard in every room at the Harrisonburg Comfort Inn. All rooms include a work desk, and are warmly decorated with dark wood furniture and neutral colors.Parking is free at the Comfort Inn. James Madison University is one mile from the hotel. Heritage Oaks Golf Club is 4.5 miles away.
- Was as advertised. Room was clean and problems fixed quickly
- There was a good selection of eateries and shopping choices close to the property. The breakfast was nice.
- The bed and the pillows were very comfortable. The breakfast items were quite extensive.
- The bed was especially comfortable. I have back problems and I slept really well.
- Great location but difficult to access once you leave the highway.
Sleep Inn & Suites
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg offers accommodations in Harrisonburg, just 23 miles from Staunton. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV.Luray is 27 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg, and Waynesboro is 25 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 30 miles from Sleep Inn & Suites Harrisonburg.
- Not too far from Massanutten Ski Resort (around 30 minutes drive) but still have all the facilities, supermarkets and shops nearby around the hotel.
- Awesome clean bed and pillows, amazing breakfast, very nice staff
- Clean rooms, very easy check in and check out with friendly staff, free breakfast. Central location makes it easy to get to restaurants, shops, and entertainment. Close to highway.
- Location of hotel to I-81 was good. Easy to locate with many restaurant options nearby. Room was spacious, staff friendly and helpful. There was a dedicated dog walking areas with bags and waste container – very convenient! Breakfast had many good options.
- Convenient. Bed was very comfortable. Everyone was friendly and helpful.
Hampton Inn Harrisonburg – University
One of our best sellers in Harrisonburg! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hampton Inn Harrisonburg – University offers accommodations in Harrisonburg.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staunton is 23 miles from Hampton Inn Harrisonburg University, and Luray is 26 miles away. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 30 miles from the property.
Upon arrival we were a little hungry from her 3 1/2 hour trip and they had snacks! There were cookies that you could eat for free but they also have snacks that you can purchase at a reasonable price.
When I was getting breakfast one morning for myself and my daughter trying to balance it back to our room accidentally it exploded all over. Francis who was on their staff maybe feel comfortable and not stupid and was very friendly explaining that there were trays; who knew? Regardless she said go get my breakfast and I’ll take care of this. She was an angel in the midst of my mess up.
I feel very comfortable there and the staff was excellent.
- Our room was very clean, breakfast was good and the hotel was quiet!
- My husband and I stay here every time we visit our daughter and grandchildren in Harrisonburg. The staff is always friendly and accommodating. The rooms have every necessary accessory, and if you forgot something, they usually have it available ( toothpaste, shower cap ). The breakfast has something for everyone. The beds are extremely comfortable. This last visit I asked to change my room to a bigger room, and the staff helped me out without complaint. We had food delivered and ate with our grandchildren in the lobby. What fun! This continues to be our home away from home.
- Great selection of breakfast food. Fresh bagels were great!
- Bed was comfortable, room very clean, cheerful staff, good coffee.
- Upon arrival we were a little hungry from her 3 1/2 hour trip and they had snacks! There were cookies that you could eat for free but they also have snacks that you can purchase at a reasonable price.
Econo Lodge Harrisonburg
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Econo Lodge Harrisonburg is located in Harrisonburg in the region of Virginia, just 23 miles from Staunton. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A TVwith cable channels, as well as a computer are featured. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. The rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Luray is 26 miles from Econo Lodge Harrisonburg, and Waynesboro is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- The staff were really nice. The beds were comfortable and the location was really nice.
- Room was very clean and very nice. Beds were comfortable.
- Not fancy but clean and comfortable. Good beds, good price, easy check-in and check- out. Will definitely stay here again.
Room temp way to warm
Plus heating and cooling device to loud
- you get what you pay for. The room was moderatly loud and the bed was hard. The accomidations were cheap and we left very early in the morning to continue our trip. Had i had to stay for an extended period i would have changed locations but for the one night i have nothing to complain about.
This hotel is located in Harrisonburg at the junction of Highway 33 and Route 331. It has an indoor pool, and offers air-conditioned rooms with views of Shenandoah Valley.Rooms at the Courtyard Harrisonburg include a seating area and cable TV. Rooms come equipped with free Wi-Fi, a coffee maker and ironing facilities.In the morning guests can enjoy breakfast at the Courtyard Café. The hotel has vending machines, and offers a local restaurant dinner delivery service.Golf at Heritage Oaks is situated 5 miles from the Courtyard Harrisonburg. The Massanutten Ski Resort is 12 miles away. Free public parking is possible on site.
The staff was friendly.
The bed was comfortable.
The room was clean.
- Bed was super comfy after a long day of travel. Front desk was so nice and accommodating. Good location
- Very nice room and hotel. There is a swimming pool but I did not test it. Restaurant was ok for simple dinner and very good breakfast.
- Breakfast was delicious with a great variety of items to choose from.
- loved that the hotel had a bar…. nice to get a glass of wine at the end of the day
- The staff was friendly.
Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg
Featuring free WiFi, Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg offers accommodations in Harrisonburg, just 23 miles from Staunton.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Luray is 26 miles from Doubletree by Hilton Harrisonburg, and Waynesboro is 26 miles from the property. Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport is 30 miles away.
- Excellent lighting. Beautiful bathroom—great colors and wonderful mirror with light all the way around it. Comfortable beds.
- The ladies who assisted me at check went above and beyond ! They exhibited what customer service is really about.
- The bed was super comfortable and the showers are sweet!
- Very clean! And I’m very picky over cleanliness. Room was so updated and bathroom was beautiful. It has a beautiful pool and pool area had a sitting area with fireplace. Very nice bar area and little market shop.
- Everything was very nice loved the colors the whole layout and bed very comfortable!
Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisonburg
This hotel is located off of Interstate 81, less than 2 miles from James Madison University. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and a hot tub. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.A flat-screen cable TV and a kitchenette with microwave and full-size refrigerator are available in all guest rooms at the Residence Inn by Marriott Harrisonburg. The studio features a sitting area with a sofa bed.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the dining area. Grocery shopping service is also available at the Harrisonburg Residence Inn.The hotel is 15 miles from Shenandoah National Park. Miller-Coors Shenandoah Brewing is 13 miles away.
- Was very clean, nice staff. Studio room was perfect.
- The breakfast was very tasty and had a lot of options to choose from! The staff was phenomenally friendly, and deserve a 5 star rating!
- Staff is very customer-oriented. Rooms clean, spacious, well-appointed.
- Immaculately clean from the lobby to my room. Modern accommodations. The breakfast offering was generous and varied. Tiffany at check-in was very nice.
- Excellent, clean room, bath, amenities. We definitely will use again!!
Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg
This Fairfield Inn is located off I-81 highway, 1.7 miles from James Madison University. It features an indoor pool, a fitness center and a whirlpool, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Fairfield Inn and Suites by Marriott Harrisonburg are equipped with satellite TV and a radio. In addition, every room features basic kitchen facilities including a microwave and a mini-refrigerator.A hot buffet breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious dining area. There are also several restaurants and cafés within a few minutes’ walk of the hotel.There are 3 shopping centers within 1 miless of the hotel, and the nearest golf course is 1 mile away. Fairfield Inn Harrisonburg is 15 miles from Shenandoah National Park.The hotel is 2 hours’ drive from Washington Dulles International Airport. Free on-site parking is available.
- The bed and room was overall very comfortable and clean. The bathroom was very spacious. The breakfast selection was great, lots of options. The hot tub and pool area was clean and quiet. The location was great as there are several restaurants, grocery stores, and convenience stores within walking distance. There are also numerous medical facilities in walking distance if medical care was needed. Overall, I’m always pleased with my stay at Marriot hotels and feel at home. The hotel is about a 20 minute drive from Massunten resort, which is where we visited. So if you are looking to go there and want to find hotels nearby that are more affordable than the resort lodging, I would recommend this hotel.
- The rooms are spacopus and with modern decor and the hotel smells good! Also the indoor pool, hot tub and fitness center were a plus..
- Great place to stay!! Rooms clean and spacious. Breakfast options plentiful! Staff was wonderful!!
- They let us check in early since I was super tired from my travel
- Room was clean and the front staff was great. We checked in late and the front desk was friendly and accommodating. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was super clean, so much so that the tub was a bit slipper but all in all we loved our room.
Days Inn Harrisonburg
One of our top picks in Harrisonburg.Days Inn Harrisonburg offers accommodations in Harrisonburg.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Staunton is 22 miles from Days Inn Harrisonburg, and Luray is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Charlottesville-Albemarle Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- good reasonably price to stay. very convenient to what we needed to do while there.
- We showed up at 3 pm and was told there was no hot water, they should have called us so we could make new reservations at another place
- The desk staff when we arrived was accommodating and very nice
- Easy check-in and check out and walking distance to the football stadium.
- Beds were comfortable, staff was friendly and hotel was very close to James Madison University. We were there for family weekend and it was very convenient to be able to leave the car in the hotel parking lot and walk to the campus for the activities, including the football game.
Top Hotels In Elkton Virginia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Elkton Virginia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Elkton Virginia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Elkton Virginia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!