10 Best Hotels To Stay In Elk Valley North Carolina – Top Hotel Reviews
Elk Valley North Carolina is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Elk Valley North Carolina. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Elk Valley North Carolina. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Elk Valley North Carolina. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Elk Valley North Carolina right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Elk Valley North Carolina with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Elk Valley North Carolina:
Best Western Mountain Lodge At Banner Elk
One of our top picks in Banner Elk.In the Blue Ridge Mountains, this hotel is 5 miles from the Sugar Mountain Ski and Golf Resort. Facilities include an outdoor heated swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.A cable TV with a DVD player and a work area are provided in the rooms at the Best Western Plus Mountain Lodge at Banner Elk. Rooms are also equipped with tea and coffee-making facilities.A laundromat and barbecue facilities are available for the guests at Banner Elk Best Western Plus Mountain Lodge. A 24-hour front desk and a business center are on site.Elk River Club and Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Grandfather Mountain, a nature preserve with hiking and walking trails, is less than 10 miles away.
- Bed was very comfortable and heater was easy to adjust and not noisy. Location perfect.
- The staff was amazing! So helpful and welcoming. The rooms were very clean and breakfast was really good.
- Mary, sweet lady working in the breakfast room she is very very nice and sweet. Excellent work
- Even though the outside of the hotel is seemingly dirty, the inside was fairly ok.
- All staff were extremely friendly, breakfast was good and room clean
Bluegreen Vacations Blue Ridge Village, an Ascend Resort
Blue Ridge Village – Banner Elk is located in Banner Elk, 11 miles from Boone and 9 miles from Blowing Rock.Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries. A TV is available.There is a tour desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 40 miles from Blue Ridge Village.
- It is an excellent location for the ski slopes!!!! Very close to great restaurants and the grocery store!!! I will be going back!
- It is a marvelous place with supermarkets and restaurants very close by. I loved!!!
- Everything, on site accommodationions were great, kept the entire family entertained.
- Me and my husband both enjoyed our stay here. It was very cozy.
- Our room was over looking the big pond as we requested . It is so Beautiful their ….the leaves was so pretty .
4 Seasons at Beech Mountain
In North Carolina, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and free Wi-Fi access in public areas. A kitchenette is available in each room.Guests can prepare homemade meals using the provided microwave, stove, and refrigerator. A cable TV is also available in each room at 4 Seasons at Beech Mountain.A game room with a pool table is on site at Beech Mountain’s 4 Seasons. A picnic area and fitness center are also provided.Downtown Beech Mountain is just 2.6 miles away. Guests at the property are 12.5 miles from the Tennessee-North Carolina border.
- Extremely friendly staff. Allison was incredibly warm and welcoming and was extremely understanding to adjust an additional charge to my card. They provided us with a list of happenings at the resort when we checked in and the Mexican restaurant inside the resort was delicious!
- The place accommodated my needs. It was easy to book even though it was last minute. staff is very friendly. A cozy place for an affordable price!
- Great location you could see the ski resort from our balcony, great friendly staff, very helpful with road conditions
- I liked the location to Beech mountain ski resort and the kitchen in the room.
- We we’re upgraded to a two bedroom condo, overlooking the mountains. Fabulous!
One of our top picks in Beech Mountain.Beechalpeninn offers accommodations in Beech Mountain. The hotel has a barbecue and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for skiing and hiking. Boone is 11 miles from Beechalpeninn, and Blowing Rock is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 35 miles from Beechalpeninn.
- A little outdated, but clean with a very friendly staff!
- Our suite had a ton of room! We were using it for a girls weekend so the extra space was great – five adults in the room and we never felt squished. We could all sit and have a glass of wine while playing endless board games around a dining room table. The restaurant down stairs was convenient for a late night pizza run! Breakfast in the morning was simple but good. Our room had a huge balcony with sitting room and a great view of the mountains and slopes. We all said how much we loved the shower – the pressure was perfect and the hot water lasted for 5 consecutive burning hot showers. The proximity to the slopes was awesome!
- It’s near the beech mountain ski, the restaurant is good and staff amazing
- Great location, friendly staff. Be sure to eat dinner at the in house restaurant!
- View from our room was absolutely beautiful. Food was delicious, not fast food- ish at all. We felt pampered like we were part of the family! Staff was very friendly and helpful…
La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone
One of our top picks in Boone.Offering a view of the Appalachian Mountains, this hotel is less than 1 miles from downtown Boone and Appalachian State University. A spa, seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi are featured.A microwave and fridge are provided in each room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone. All rooms come equipped with cable TV and ironing facilities.A buffet breakfast is included for all guests at Boone La Quinta Inn & Suites. Fresh fruit, waffles, muffins and cereal are available. Coffee and juice are provided.Sugar Mountain Ski Resort is 12 miles from this hotel. The Holmes Convocation Center is a 2-minute drive away.
- Customer service was excellent! Staff was very friendly! The bed was super comfortable! Will definitely be staying here again!
- Hot tub/ indoor was great. Hot breakfast was wonderful.
- Beautiful room, very comfortable bed, very clean and OUTSTANDING staff!
- Loved the room and the area…will definitely be going back.
- We loved the location. There were plenty of places to eat and it was about 20 min drive to the slopes.
Cliff Dwellers Inn
One of our top picks in Blowing Rock.Showcasing a sun terrace and ski storage, Cliff Dwellers Inn is located in Blowing Rock, just 5 miles from Boone. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.A range of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. Tri-City Regional Airport is 47 miles from the property.
- It felt as if we were staying at our grandparents house.
- The rooms were clean and the beds very comfortable! We were greeted by Jacob and he was very accommodating from the time we arrived to the time we checked out! Also the view from our room was beautiful!
- Situated in the heart of Blowing Rock. Just enough rustic charm without being uncomfortable. Excellent staff… Jacob went out of his way to accommodate our every need.
- Room was very nice and exceptionally large. Staff was very nice and helpful.
- I liked the location and the size of the rooms. Rooms were clean.
Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone offers accommodations in Boone.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Blowing Rock is 5 miles from Baymont Inn Suites Boone, and Banner Elk is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from Baymont Inn & Suites – Boone.
- The location was excellent and the staff was very friendly.
- Price drop during booking. Room had no phone and was helped immediately. Great desk staff and maintenance person.
- Really loved the value! Great room and great facilities and friendly staff.
- I had a recently remodeled room. Very comfortable & quiet. King be was lavish with nice quality linens & comforter. Very impressed. Location is great as was the price. I’ll stay here again when in Boone.
- Indoor pool, friendly staff. Rooms clean and neat
Comfort Suites – Boone
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Suites – Boone offers accommodations in Boone. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.Blowing Rock is 5 miles from Comfort Suites – Boone, and Banner Elk is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was good and the location is convenient. The rooms are spacious.
- Game room, breakfast included, nice lobby with snacks and drinks for purchase
- The breakfast was very good and the staff was friendly. The facility was very clean. The beds were not the most comfortable but not the worst I have ever slept on either. We would definitely stay there again.
- The feeling of being in an upscale ski resort. The staff is incredible!
- The room was spacious and accommodated myself, my fiance, my mother, and two brothers. It was very clean and the staff was friendly.
Inn at Crestwood
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Inn at Crestwood is located in Boone. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain units include a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this inn, and the area is popular for skiing. Blowing Rock is 3.6 miles from Inn at Crestwood, and Banner Elk is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tri-City Regional Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Beautiful place! Very rustic filled with old world charm! I would recommend this place for weddings or a special event? The oviance of eating breakfast with a magnificent view while keeping cozy by 5 fireplaces was quite romantic! I would recommend the suite,!
- The breakfast was pretty descent with eggs and a meat plus the typical waffle/yogurt/bagel add ons. Loved staying in the cottage (it felt like staying at home) on the second floor.
- The staff was awesome specially the girls from the front desk, the room was nice and cozy and the view from de mountain is going to stay forever in our minds!!!!! We gonna go back for sure!!!!!
- The hotel was cute, quaint and absolutely charming! I felt like I was a Hallmark movie! The view was beautiful and peaceful!
Staff was very friendly and helpful.
Dinner was very good.
Super 8 – Boone
One of our top picks in Boone.This motel, in South Boone, features an indoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi access. Foggy Mountain Gem Mine is just 2 miles away.A microwave and refrigerator come standard in each room at North Carolina’s Super 8 Boone. Cable TV, ironing facilities, and a work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom is complete with towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries.A business center is accessible to guests at the South Boone Super 8. A 24-hour front desk and free parking are available for added guest convenience.Appalachian State University is 1.5 miles from this motel. Guests at the property are a 5-minute drive from Horn in the West revolutionary drama theater.
- The bed was very comfortable, the breakfast was delishhh.
- Front desk staff ,manager ,,housekeepers where terrible and like is not a given answer ,,this stay was absolutely terrible
- The staff were friendly and helpful. They extended the breakfast time for me so that I could still eat!
- The cost!! Definitely worth the money. Rooms where nice nice and beds super comfortable!
- Everything was great. The hotel desk clerk on Saturday evening January 13 was fantastic. He was smart, helpful, friendly, and very pleasant when we checked in.
Top Hotels In Elk Valley North Carolina Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Elk Valley North Carolina to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Elk Valley North Carolina but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Elk Valley North Carolina. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!