10 Best Hotels To Stay In Electra Industrial Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Electra Industrial Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Electra Industrial Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Electra Industrial Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Electra Industrial Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Electra Industrial Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Electra Industrial Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Electra Industrial Andalucía:
Hotel Condestable Iranzo
One of our top picks in Jaén.Located next to the Jaen Museum, on Jaén’s main avenue, the classic-style Condestable Iranzo offers free Wi-Fi access throughout. It features a seasonal rooftop terrace with a pool and panoramic views of the city, as well as an on-site nightclub.The attractive rooms at Hotel Condestable Iranzo feature air conditioning and a smart TV. The private bathroom includes amenities and hairdryer.Condestable Iranzo offers a restaurant which serves regional and international cuisine, including sushi. There is also an English-style bar and a cafeteria where snacks and tapas are available.Guests can enjoy a cocktail at the hotel’s La Novena rooftop terrace, offering panoramic views of the city and the Cathedral.The hotel’s central location in Jaen means many attractions are within 5 minutes’ walk, such as the Santa Clara Convent and the Villadompardo Palace. A tram stop is located outside the hotel.
- Very good location unless you come by car: no place to load or unload since it is on a very busy intersection . You have to stop on the sidewalks . Excellent breakfast and friendly helpful staff!
Exactly what I want. Clean close to train station and very close to bus station.
I loved the breakfast
- Hotel cafe brilliant great Barista especially now we have taught how to make English Tea !
- Good location, clean hotel. Rooftop veranda and swimming pool, but our dog was not allowed
One of our top picks in Jaén.Located in Jaén’s historic and commercial center, Hotel Xauen features a rooftop sun terrace with loungers, and panoramic views of the cathedral, old town and mountains. Free Wi-Fi is offered.A buffet breakfast is included for all guests. There is also a seasonal outdoor snack bar and a cafeteria. There are tables and chairs on the terrace, as well as an outdoor shower.The functional, air-conditioned rooms at Xauen are equipped with a free safe and satellite TV. They also feature a private bathroom.Victoria Park and Jaén Museum are just 5 minutes’ walk away from Xauen Hotel. Jaén Cathedral is just 1,000 feet away. A spa with Arabic baths is also located 10 minutes away by foot.
- Excellent roof terrace with a great view of the Cathedral and mountains. Otherwise average hotel in central location in Jaen. Jaen has an amazing museum at the Arab Baths. The Baths are just a small part of the palace with its pottery collection, artifacts of the people, uniforms and a naive paintings.
- Location superb. Staff excellent. WiFi excellent. Lots of info in reception. Public areas on each floor were different , modern and interesting. Good views on rooftop terrace.
- Very centrally located with very good breakfast, friendly staff and great location.
- The Location- stayed there before. View from the top of the Hotel
- The location and the breakfast were very good, and the staff was very friendly.
This modern hotel is located in the city center of Jaén and features a terrace with views over the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning, a TV and private bathroom.The central location of the Europa allows guests to explore the city and its many monuments by foot. The hotel can organize bicycle rental and guided tours around Jaén and its neighboring cities, Baeza and Úbeda.The property is conveniently located for those visiting the IFEJA congress site. There is a bus station just 650 feet from Hotel Europa, and many restaurants and tapas bars can be found 350 feet away.Private parking can be found around 650 feet from the hotel. There is a sports center with a swimming pool 1,950 feet away.
Lovely hotel in an excellent location.
Right in the heart of Jaén.
Easy walking distance to the bus station, and out to the train station too.
Very nice staff and a lovely breakfast. Lots of olive oils to choose from (if not here, in the heart of Olive Country, then where!)
Nice rooms, free breakfast, we chose a room with a patio – it was great.
Within walking distance of shopping and the cathedral.
The staff is very friendly and helpful.
The location is very convenient. Breakfast is good.
- Lack of parking space is the biggest problem. My car was parked on the street and next morning found out couple of scratches on site. 🙁
- Perfect location. Excellent price. Big rooms. We were travelling with children. Instead of giving a big family room, we had Two double ones separated by a wall but with a sharing door which it was perfect for us. Everything very clean. Basic but fair price
- Lovely hotel in an excellent location.
Hotel Infanta Cristina is in a new residential area of Jaen, near El Corte Inglés and the University. The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool, gym and free Wi-Fi.This elegant hotel offers spacious, modern rooms with a private balcony. Rooms are all air conditioned, with satellite TV and a minibar.Private parking is available at the hotel for an extra cost. The tour desk can offer information about Jáen. Sights include the Santa Catalina Castle.The Infanta Cristina has a traditional restaurant, a bar-cafe and a 24-hour front desk. There is also a TV room and large function rooms.
- There wasn’t anything particularly noteworthy that I liked, but in general it was decently clean, but not by all means is this hotel a luxury hotel.
- The hotel staff was really helpful and friendly the entire time I was there! The pool is also a nice place to relax when it’s hot in Jaen. The shower and bathrooms were excellent as well!
Another 1 night stay. We were given a twin bed room when I had requested a double bed.. The room was not pleasant and so I went down to a more mature receptionist and asked her for another room, with a double bed. We moved from 2nd floor to a room on 3rd floor which overlooked the pool areas, lovely thankyou. This receptionist also gave us the name of a restaurant we would like and about 15 minutes away walking. It was really enjoyable, and we were able to thank her the next morning for her suggestion and also change of room.
Parking outside the hotel was free for 24hrs Great.
Breakfast at €11. P/person was very enjoyable and the young lady serving in the breakfast area was delightful and so friendly.
The hotel is ice and great quality for value money, staff was very good and helpful.
The room was nice, clean and quite spacious
I like the bathroom and the providing of the toothbrush. And the light is very good.
In general, it is quite a good experience.
This family-run hotel is located in Torre del Campo, 15 minutes’ drive from central Jaén. It offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel Torrezaf’s restaurant serves traditional dishes from Jaén, which tend to be based around the local olive oil. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun.With good access to the A-44 Motorway, the Torrezaf is just over an hour’s drive from the amazing cities of Córdoba and Granada. There is a cycling route running through the olive oil-producing towns which passes next to the hotel.
Horrible muy antiguo sin renovar nada desde que estuve la primera vez hace 20 ańos .
Todo muy mal .
Precio carísimo para lo que ofrece 55 €
Nada en la nevera
En fin todo mal…….
No deberían vds ofertar este Hotel
A los que somos clientes de Booking
Nos desconcierta .
- El baño estaba reformado. La atención de la recepcionista. La terraza.
- EL TIEMPO QUE HIZO Y E INTERES DE UN CAMARERO JOVEN.
- Está bien situado para realizar la vía verde del aceite. Junto al hotel hay un bar-restaurante en que sirven buenas comidas o desayuno. La tostada de pan con tomate bien regada con aceite recién exprimido fue gloriosa.
- Nos dieron una habtación muy grande y con dos camas supletoias para los niños.
- Horrible muy antiguo sin renovar nada desde que estuve la primera vez hace 20 ańos .
Hotel El Oasis
Located just off the A44 Motorway in Jaen, Hotel El Oasis offers a 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free private parking. The air-conditioned rooms offer views of the surrounding countryside.Each room at the Hotel Oasis has practical tiled floors, a work desk and TV. The private bathrooms come with toiletries and a hairdryer.You can enjoy characteristic Andalusian food in the Oasis Hotel’s restaurant. There is also a 24-hour café bar with an outdoor terrace. The hotel’s shop sells local produce, including olive oil and wine.Staff at the Oasis are happy to provide information about the area. The Sierra Mágina Nature Reserve is just a 5-minute drive away, while Jaen city is a 25-minutes drive from the hotel.
- Poor breakfast charged 2euros for glass of orange juice
- Convenient and surprisingly quiet from traffic even though it is located right next to the motorway. Helpful and pleasant staff.
Room was very comfortable and nice and clean.
The free breakfast was really good.
Easy access to and from the motorway
- Good hotel for travellers by car. Whilst next to the motorway it is not too noisy. Clean hotel and decent rooms. We liked the restaurant and food. No doubt recommendable. Good value for money.
- Friendly, good food and perfectly placed for an overnight stop on the way South.
Hotel Ciudad de Martos
This smart and comfortable hotel is located 10 minutes’ walk from the center of Martos, a famous producer of olive oil. It offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a balcony.Air-conditioned rooms at Ciudad de Martos feature functional decor and wooden floors. All come with a plasma TV, safe and a private bathroom with hairdryer.The Ciudad de Martos has a restaurant and café where you can enjoy international and regional snacks and dishes. Various bars and restaurants are within 10 minutes’ walk.The hotel offers tourist information and is well located for exploring the city’s historic monuments. The Villa Castle, Bullring, Old Prison and 16th century Fuente Nueva Fountain are within 15 minutes’ walk.Hotel Ciudad de Martos offers free private parking and is 30 minutes’ drive from central Jaén. Córdoba and Granada are 90 minutes away by car.
- Large, clean room. Quiet. Pleasant bar with friendly staff and decent food in evening and coffee in morning. Easy to park on street outside. Easy access to motorway.
- Facilities, service, meals & staff all excellent.
- Clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff. Stayed many times. Convenient location for us too.
- Personnel sympathique. Restaurant agréable. Chambre confortable.
- La habitación en general muy cómoda, limpia y bien climatizada, el desayuno en la cafetería excelente, el personal muy atento y amable
HO Ciudad de Jaén
This 4-star hotel is located at the entrance of Jaén, perfectly located by the Bailen-Motril Motorway.HO Ciudad de Jaén offers luxurious air-conditioned rooms with a private terrace and city views. Each one comes with free WiFi, a safe, a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The hotel has 5 paddle courts and a football pitch. A gym and tennis courts are also available. Ther on site restaurant offers panoramic views of Jaén and the Sierra Mágina Mountains.The beautiful cities of Baeza and Úbeda are within 30 minutes’ drive.The hotel also offers free onsite parking.
- Great location close to highway. Quiet. Enjoyed the little patio for a quiet lunch. Lovely faculty.
- Excellent breakfast buffet, Beautiful resort, staff were helpful when asked, just not very chatty. Wi-Fi was great.
- I enjoyed the ease of of finding this place just off the highway. Logistically it worked out great. I also loved having the opportunity to play Padel in the sports center next door. Breakfast was also very nice and my room was comfortable and met all my expectations. I enjoyed staying in the Jaen and great location to explore surrounding area.
- Friendly Staff, excellent location for those with a car, that the gym is open 24 hours, good beds
- The food was just amazing top marks 🙂. Staff was very helpful ,hotel was great very clean would recommend to others 😁.
Located in Torredonjimeno, Hotel Twist provides a terrace and bar. Featuring a 24-hour front desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the hotel, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower and free toiletries. All guest rooms at Hotel Twist have air conditioning and a closet.Jaén is 10 miles from the accommodation, while Torres is 31 miles from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 68 miles away.
- Tido super limpio ..la deciracion me encanto ..el trato del personal exelente …pienso repetir
- Buena habitación, con todas sus comodidades y wifi, baño limpio pero no muy grande. La cama grande era un poco estrecha. Me gustó mucho una idea que tienen para potenciar la lectura. En el pasillo hay una estantería con libros variados y un cartel que dice deja un libro y coge otro. Muy buena idea.
- el hotel es pequeño,pero está dotado de unas habitaciones grandes,limpias muy confortables y sobre todo muy silencioso. Los cuartos de baño estan renovados y son grandes
Lugar tranquilo para alojarse con aparcamiento privado .
El restaurante con buenos profesionales.
- Se dormía muy bien con as camas muy cómodas y el silencio
Set in a park next to Martos Bull Ring, Hotel Hidalgo offers 3 terraces, a restaurant and a night club. Guests can use the municipal swimming pool, opposite the hotel, for free.Each air-conditioned room has free Wi-Fi, a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms feature views of Martos Bull Ring or the town.Hotel Hidalgo offers a restaurant and a café serving breakfast and tapas, as well an English pub. There are 3 terraces, including a chill-out terrace in the garden. Packed lunches are available on request.Jaen is 16 mi from the hotel and Cordoba is 62 mi away.
- Hotel Hildago was a little slice of heaven. I loved the elegant, original, Art Deco design. It is truly a jewel, and a must visit if you are in Martos.
Excellent location near park, bars and restaurants less than 5 minutes walk, with view to the bullring and the mountains
Furniture traditional Spanish style with rose marble floor, large rooms with small balcony, A/C and mini bar.
Breakfast with large choice of Spanish pastries including home made cookies
Bathroom equipped with bathtub, hair dryer and a few amenities
- Fresh orange juice at breakfast + view of the city
Vintage-like hotel quite confortable
Martos is a really beautiful place to visit
The location is perfect, walking distance from a lot of restaurants ad shops, Martos is an amazing place, a must go.
Staff is so friendly.
Top Hotels In Electra Industrial Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Electra Industrial Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Electra Industrial Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Electra Industrial Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!