10 Best Hotels To Stay In Eldridge Iowa – Top Hotel Reviews
Eldridge Iowa is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Eldridge Iowa. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Eldridge Iowa. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Eldridge Iowa. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Eldridge Iowa right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Eldridge Iowa with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Eldridge Iowa:
Days Inn Davenport
Featuring free WiFi, Days Inn Davenport offers accommodation in Davenport, 8.1 miles from Moline. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a flat screen TV. Certain rooms include a seating area where you can relax. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hair dryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. The nearest airport is Quad City Airport, 11.8 miles from the property.
- We finally got a room after a hour of trying different keys
- The breakfast was ok but nothing out of the ordinary. The waffle was good. The location was good and the Machine Shed next door helped. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- The Staff is very friendly. My Son just passed away,so I am emotional. The desk clerk was very friendly and she listened to me babble on,without showing any type of frustration.
- Not much to like here other than the easy highway access.
- It was a convenient location and was quiet for being on a busy street.
Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge Davenport North
Featuring free WiFi and a hot tub, Quality Inn & Suites Eldridge Davenport North offers accommodations in Eldridge, just 9 miles from Davenport. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quad City Airport is 14 miles away.
- Room itself was comfortable enough with large television and nice bed and chairs
- Literally nothing. I liked the location for the proximity to the business event we had going on. I had stayed here before and things were clean, but read this particular scenario below:
- Convenient and easy to find. Beds were very comfortable and the room had lots of room.
- beds were nice, breakfast was good. clean rooms.
- There was nothing exceptional about the place. The pool area looks nice. There’s an average breakfast.
Baymont Inn and Suites Davenport
One of our best sellers in Davenport! Baymont Inn and Suites Davenport offers pet-friendly accommodations in Davenport.Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Quad City Airport is 11 miles from the property.
- Very very disappointed and we were misled about the pool and hot tub
- Cheap silverware. Couldn’t cut waffles. Bathroom not great for people with bad knees. Toilet too short.Hard to get out of shower.
- nothing really front desk said there werent any rooms to switch to very very sadd
- I liked the slight upgrade to a continental breakfast.
- We have stay here 3 or 4 times in Feb and we love this motel. The bed is comfortable and the pillows outstanding. I wish I had 2 of them. I never sleep this good at home!
Super 8 of Davenport
Super 8 of Davenport offers accommodations in Davenport.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Quad City Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Great place to stay. Beds were very comfortable…kids did want to get out of the in the morning. Biscuits and gravy for Breakfast were excellent! Great price and staff was very friendly!
- I liked how accommodating the staff was. All of the front desk personnel that we encountered were extremely friendly.
- Not much. Didn’t like the stairs to the second floor. Didn’t eat breakfast after other reviewers’ comments. Didn’t like being charged extra for a late checkout even though we checked in late. The chair in the room was worn and dated.
- The morning desk clerk was amazing! My family and I, 2 small children and my wife, got down to breakfast at 8:55, not realizing that breakfast was over at 9. The desk clerk went and got us new items for breakfast! Very thoughtful!
- The room was clean. The bed was awesome. The hotel was quiet, and the lobby was inviting and warm.
Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn
One of our top picks in Davenport.Featuring an indoor pool and a hot tub, this hotel is located off Interstate 80 just 5 miles from the Mississippi River. Guests can enjoy a full, hot breakfast and free Wi-Fi.The classically decorated rooms at the Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn offer a microwave and a small refrigerator. They are also equipped with cable TV, a work desk and tea- and coffee-making facilities.A fitness center, laundromat and a business center are available at the Best Western Plus Steeplegate Inn. Shuttle service to the Quad City Airport is offered to all guests.The on-site Prairie Grill features an American Style menu. In the evenings, guests can unwind at the One Hundred West Bar and Dance Club.Rock Island Arsenal is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. Genesis Medical Center is 3 miles away.
- The double headed showers going into our jazzuci tub
- very friendly staff. nice fitness room. good food.
- Loved my stay here had awesome service and amazing room
- Food was delicious, staff was frendly, and the pool was perfect.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms, awesome breakfast, bed. Good price
Days Inn and Suites Davenport East
One of our best sellers in Davenport! Off Interstate 74, this Davenport hotel is a 5 minute drive from Northpark Mall and Duck Creek Golf Course. It features an indoor pool, hot tub and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.A microwave, mini-fridge, and tea and coffee-making facilities are standard in every room at the Days Inn and Suites Davenport East. All rooms include cable TV and a sitting area.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Davenport East Days Inn. It includes cereal, pastries, coffee, tea and juice.Free shuttle service is provided to casinos within a 10 minute drive of the hotel, including Riverboat Casino and Rhythm City Casino. Fejervary Zoo is 5 miles away.
- Knowing the rate I was paying for a nights stay here it was what I expected. It was clean and the beds were comfortable . We could tell by the size of the eating area there wouldn’t be much and we were right.
- Overall average hotel. Staff was friendly and polite. We enjoyed the pool and the hot tub was especially nice for the -20 degree temps outside. Room was dated, but clean.
- Location was good. Easy to find. Close to a number of restaurants.
- Location & price. Better working air conditioner than most like – priced hotels. Same for the lighting. Made it less cave – like.
- Very clean and up to date rooms. Rooms located to parking lot are quiet and to prefer. Typical breakfast with cream-cheese bagels, cereal and fruit (apple, banana).
Knights Inn – Davenport
Knights Inn – Davenport offers accommodations in Davenport.Every room includes a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Quad City Airport, 10 miles from Knights Inn – Davenport.
- My service dog was car sick and threw up on comforter in my room and the staff took care of it quickly.
- The room was infested with bugs including in the bed.
- The toilet seat was extremely loose or disconnected on one side, and there were only 3 pillows for 2 adults. But they brought a 4th pillow (on request to the front desk) and promised to secure the toilet seat the next day. Close and convenient to I-80 for cross-country travel. The low cost made it a good value.
- Guess you could call the room clean and that’s the best comment I have
- Entered the there was no TV. Ask for One was told let √ them into it.Asked if was going to be a problem could we get another room. Was finally told yes on a different room. 🙁😕
Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport – Quad Cities
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport – Quad Cities offers accommodations in Davenport, just 9 miles from Moline.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The nearest airport is Quad City Airport, 12 miles from Comfort Inn & Suites Davenport – Qu.
- Pillows were so fluffy and the bed was very comfortable.
- The staff was very helpful when they no record of my reservation….. why?
- The hotel was definitely worth the money! Very pleased with our stay. It was quiet even though the hotel was busy.
- This was the best place we stayed on our trip. The hot breakfast was superb. Lots of things to choose from. The room was nice with soft towels. Only place we stayed that had soft towels. Beds were very comfortable. This was a stop over on our way home.
- breakfast was great, nice eggs and other offerings. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Our rooms were very clean, comfortable and quite!!
One of our best sellers in Bettendorf! Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Ramada Bettendorf offers accommodations in Bettendorf.Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Davenport is 3.7 miles from Ramada Bettendorf, and Moline is 3.3 miles from the property. Quad City Airport is 7 miles away.
- The bed was excellent, the staff was very friendly and helpful .
We checked in Christmas night. The young man at the desk didn’t seem happy to be working but he did provide the info answers we needed. We thanked him for working on a holiday. The room was fine, the king bed was wonderful.
Checking out the next morning, the young woman who checked us out was very nice!
Breakfast was nice. We appreciated the complimentary hot drink station available 24/7 with coffee, hot chocolate, even oatmeal.
- I liked the friendly staff. Breakfast was great & my grandson loved the pool!
- Great location for going to concerts. 10 minutes from venue
- Eggs were literally flatter than a pancake. Very poor breakfast
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Davenport, IA
One of our best sellers in Davenport! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – Davenport offers accommodations in Davenport, just 6 miles from Moline.A TV with cable channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Quad City Airport, 9 miles from Country Inn & Suites by Carlson – D.
- fire place as you walked in and the breakfast area. The morning clerk was nice and friendly.
- The room was clean and fresh. Beds were just right. Not too hard , not too soft. Breakfast was on point. Had extra cheese for the eggs. had a varity of muffins, bagels, and juices. My fav are the waffles.
- What I look for in lodging is a good night’s sleep. This means it’s dark at night, it’s quiet and the bed is comfortable. I was satisfied on all three counts, and I slept well. The breakfast was really very good. The staff was friendly and courteous.
- Very clean. Love the woman who puts the breakfast together.
- Eggs were good..the last hotel didn’t have eggs. When we checked in we asked for a suggestion for a pizza/Italian resturant. A lady that was in the office suggested CRUST on 53rd St…..We went there and loved it…a huge thank you to her..I didn’the get her name. We took a dip in pool before dinner…very nice!!
Top Hotels In Eldridge Iowa Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Eldridge Iowa to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Eldridge Iowa but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Eldridge Iowa. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!