10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Zarzalar Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Zarzalar Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Zarzalar Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Zarzalar Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Zarzalar Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Zarzalar Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Zarzalar Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Zarzalar Andalucía:
Set in the Sierras de Cazorla, Segura y Las Villas Nature Reserve, Hotel Mirasierra has a seasonal outdoor pool and 2 sun terraces. All the air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi.Each modern room features a flat-screen TV, fridge and a private bathroom with bath or shower and hairdryer. There are views of the mountains from all rooms.Traditional Andalusian food is served in the hotel restaurant and packed lunches are available on request. There is also a bar, and a lounge with a fireplace and TV.Free parking is available and the hotel is 5 mi from Cinegetico Reserve. The River Borosa is within a 5-minute drive and Cazorla is 22 mi away.
- The size and comfort of the room, the staff, the food was very good. We liked having a sofa in our room. The position was very good for the Torre del Vinagre and Rio Barosa. The hotel is very attractive in a traditional way.
Nice and good hotel, not far from Coto-Rios.
- Perfect for our short stay to do the Rio Barroso walk.
- Pool not used,too cold for us. Breakfast was very good value for money.
- The hotel was warm and welcoming after a wet ride from Cazorla, it is in a good location if you want to do some walking through the mountains.
Hotel La Hortizuela
Surrounded by lush forests and rugged peaks, La Hortizuela offers an outdoor swimming pool and spacious rooms with views of the surrounding countryside. Free Wi-fi is available in public areas.La Hortizuela’s rooms are decorated in a rustic style with stone flooring and wooden furniture. All rooms are equipped with a TV and radio.The restaurant at Hotel La Hortizuela serves characteristic country dishes, such as Cordero Segureño al Horno, Lomo de Orza or Tortilla Serrana. There is also a café and terrace.The hotel features a TV and games room. Guests can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities in the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Nature Reserve, including hiking, canoeing or cycling. The village of Coto-Ríos is just a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff the food and the setting. Unfortunately the setting although very scenic was too quiet for us.
- Localización en plena sierra de Cazorla, apartado de la masificación De Arroyo Frío…era invierno pero en Verano tiene una piscina y jardines donde los niños pueden disfrutar a lo grande
- El servicio perfecto y la ubicación en buena zona. Muy recomendable.
- el entorno y exteriores del hotel , patio interior muy agradable
- L’accueil, le personnel particulièrement sympathique. Le cadre simple, familial et chaleureux. La situation de l’hôtel en pleine nature. Le parc de l’hôtel doté de chemins ombragés. Le patio fleuri.
Hotel Paraiso de Bujaraiza
One of our top picks in Coto Ríos.Hotel Paraiso de Bujaraiza has an excellent location near Coto Rios, within the Cazorla, Segura y las Villas Natural Park. It has an outdoor pool, large gardens and free parking.All of the rustic-style rooms at the Paraiso de Bujaraiza include free Wi-Fi, TV with Canal + and wonderful views. They have a spacious bathroom with a hairdryer.The Paraiso’s restaurant combines traditional and modern cooking. It uses local and natural products, including olive oil made in the natural park.Paraiso de Bujaraiza’s staff are experts on the local area and mountains. They can provide information on routes for 4x4s, cycling, horse riding and hiking. Canoeing, rafting and rock climbing are all possible nearby.
- Even without common lunguage we got great advice!!
- The area is beautiful, relaxing and surrounded by nature. It’s close to some hiking starting points. After a long walk in the park, using the outdoor pool was very pleasant. Rooms are furnished in a nice mountain style and they have everything you need.
- Location, friendly staff and relaxed atmosphere. Food was also good.
- Para nosotros ha sido perfecto. El hotel está increiblemente limpio siendo un hotel en mitad de la sierra donde los senderistas entran y salen constantemente. La suite es fantástica, sencilla, pero muy cómoda, con todo lo necesario, un gran balcón con vistas preciosas, una chimenea en perfecto orden de funcionamiento y una bañera de hidromasaje que funciona realmente bien. La cocina es sencilla, sin grandes complicaciones, pero con gran variedad, productos de categoría y unas cantidades para acabar más que satisfecho. Especialmente agradecido con el personal, que ha hecho de nuestra estancia algo sencillo y muy agradable, nos hemos sentido verdaderamente como en casa. Gracias a María, Carlos, Cristina y Emilio.
- El trato personal de Cristina. Muy cercana te hace sentir como en casa
Noguera de la Sierpe
Nestled in Andalusia’s mountainous countryside and surrounded by forest and with a great outdoor pool and private lake, this rustic retreat is the perfect country getaway. Dine in the excellent restaurant.Escape to the countryside this holiday and stay active with the facilities available at the Noguero de la Sierpe. You can go fishing or canoeing in the 39 ft² lake or swim in one of 2 outdoor pools.Later, relax in the communal lounge and share stories with other guests. You can dine in the excellent restaurant which serves both local and international cuisine in a pleasant atmosphere.Choose between a range of accommodations which includes bungalows, suites and double rooms. Interiors compliment their natural, rural surroundings with wooden features and warm, autumnal tones.A Tibetan bridge crosses onto the trail to a fish farm, and the start of the hiking route to the source of the Borosa River. The Sierra de Cazorla National Park also offers many other hiking routes.
- Hiking track just outside the hotel, beautiful location. Beautiful hotel with lovely garden with a big lake.
- Beautiful room, we were upgraded to a very roomy suite with a large living area and a great balcony.
- Great place with swimming pool; nice to sit and relax by the water after a big hike.
- Very nice place with big green territory and lot’s of activities offered right in the hotel. The rooms are cozy and warm and the bed was super big and comfy
El lugar es un paraíso. Habitaciones con chimenea facilitandote gratis una carga.
El entorno con la laguna, los patos y el pinar. Los salones del hotel son dignos de ver con tanto bicho.
El desayuno buffet muy bueno
Los Nidos De Santa Maria
Featuring an outdoor pool and garden, Los Nidos De Santa Maria offers rooms with a terrace. Located in a natural park of 28 hectares in Arroyo Frio, the hotel offers free Wi-Fi throughout and parking on site.The wooden rooms are built on the trees and come with a terrace and mosquito net. All air-conditioned rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each has a bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Los Nidos De Santa Maria is 124 mi from Granada Airport.
Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Convent and grounds very well kept.
Nidos great idea. Very different.
- Todo el entorno es precioso y el trato humano excelente, me enamoré del lugar
- Me fascinó la cabaña-nido. Aporta mucha tranquilidad. Me gustó lo bien cuidado que está y que los muebles están bien cuidados y nos son viejos. Tenía cierto miedo de pasar frío, pero el aire acondicionado es perfecto. La comida casera, rica y abundante. Volveré sin duda alguna (me quedo con ganas de disfrutar de la Cabaña-Nido Luxury y de una noche dentro del Monasterio).
- Los nidos,son un auténtico oasis de paz y tranquilidad.Los recomiendo.
- Todo excelente , lo recomiendo 100%, por su atención , la comida, la estancia, limpieza, comodidad.
- Staff were great. Situation fantastic. Beautiful area.
Hotel Balneario Parque de Cazorla
One of our top picks in Arroyo Frio.Hotel & Spa Parque de Cazorla is in Andalusia’s Sierra de Cazorla National Park, with impressive mountain views. It offers an outdoor pool, a spa and a sun terrace.Rooms at the Parque de Cazorla are spacious and bright. They all include a hydromassage bath, a mini-bar and air conditioning.Available for an extra cost, the spa area has a heated pool, hot tub and thermal showers. There is also a Turkish bath, a sauna and a relaxation area. Massages and treatments are available.The Parque de Cazorla’s restaurant serves buffet meals, including characteristic local dishes. There is also a café with a terrace area, as well as a TV lounge.The village of Arroyo Frío has various bars and restaurants, and a range of craft shops selling handmade goods. The hotel can also arrange guided walks in the mountains. Indoor private parking is available for an extra cost.
- The room location was great. The room and facilities are very, very clean.
- Its in the middle of the park, close to everything.. little village is cute as well and offers good restaurants.
- We liked the huge bed and the hydromassage bath. Tea making facilities were provided in the room, but no coffee or milk. Good buffet breakfast included both continental and cooked choices.
- The restaurant staff were excellent and the choice of food was very good. Our room wasextremely comfortable overlooking the pool with a lovely bar and many lounging chairs. Had a supermassage
- PRICE, Location, bathroom, outdoor swimming pool open in late October – very refreshing. Helpful staff
Apartamentos Valle del Guadalquivir
Apartamentos Valle del Guadalquivir is located in the village of Arroyo Frío, within the Cazorla Natural Park. It offers a swimming pool and well-equipped rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi.Set around a spacious inner courtyard, the apartments at the Valle de Guadalquivir all have a log fire. The kitchen is equipped with a microwave, fridge and washing machine.Rooms and apartments feature a balcony or terrace and views over the natural park. They are well furnished and include tiled floors. A hairdryer is provided in the bathroom.Guests can make use of the on-site tour desk, bicycle rental and shop at the Valle del Guadalquivir complex.
- It was a very nice apartment, close to the main road which ran to all of the locations we were visiting. The pool was nice and the general place was well kept and clean.
- Las instalaciones son muy acogedoras y el trato del personal es excelente, muy agradecidos.
- Muy limpio, acogedor, zona céntrica para el desplazamiento y con buenos restaurantes y supermercados. Carmen nos atendió genial. Con entrada a los apartamentos con acceso para minusválidos, tambien con piscina para aprovechar en verano. Calidad precio muy buena. Repetiremos, saludos.
- El sisstema de calefacción, agua caliente y chimenea
- La ubicación es muy buena, cerca de supermercados, restaurantes y preciosos paisajes, genial para hacer rutas y buenas instantáneas.
Complejo Residencial Los Enebros
Surrounded by the countryside of east Andalusia, the Los Enebros complex offers apartments, rooms and wood chalets. It has a large swimming pool, free Wi-Fi zone and wonderful mountain views.All of the accommodations in Complejo Residencial Los Enebros has air conditioning, TV and private bathrooms. Throughout you will find country-style furniture and decoration, while some accommodations has open fireplaces.Complejo Residencial Los Enebros is located in the Cazorla Nature Park, which has many scenic hiking, cycling and horse-riding trails. Guests can rent bicycles at the hotel reception.Los Enebros has a charming restaurant serving a range of Spanish and Andalusian dishes. During the summer there is also a large terrace, allowing you to dine outside.
The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
I also loved that the hotel tries to keep it’s environmental impact to a minimum and advises it’s guests on how to help.
Breakfast buffet was good too- they have soya and almond milk and healthy cereal options.
- Le falta limpieza exterior y para tener 3 estrellas debe tener mejores prestaciones
- La instalaciones muy buenas y sobre todo la tranquilidad
- Esta muy bien ubicado si lo que se quiere es pasar unos días de desconexión; muy cerca de la ruta del borosa y para los que les gusta conducir, la carretera está bien asfaltada (Aunque cuidado con los ciervos, que se te pueden cruzar)
- La cabaña de madera muy acogedora y ambiente caloroso
- The bed was huge!! Super comfy and loads of space. The bathroom was also great, it had a big bath tub and was lovely and clean.
Hotel Rural Montaña de Cazorla
This modern hotel is in the breathtaking countryside surroundings of the Cazorla Nature Reserve, Segura and Las Villas, which is the largest protected area in the whole of Spain.The hotel has a charming terrace and, in the summer months, there is an outdoor pool and bar. The exceptional area is a fantastic base to use for discovering the region or partaking in outings and daytrips (which can be arranged for you by the hotel). It is also a suitable destination for nature lovers and outdoor enthusiasts.The protected area has 500,000 acres of mountains and a number of unique species of flora and fauna. North east of Jaén, the beautiful surrounding landscape is made up of dense forests full of pine trees, along with olive groves and fields and romantic mountain villages.
Excellent rural hotel set in a small valley village amongst the mountains.
Our rooms were large, clean and well appointed with all standard facilities.
The bar was busy, serving decent cold beer to thirsty riders and our evening meal was from a good menu, plentiful and well cooked.
Breakfast was more than sufficient and we were also provided with secure garage parking for our motorbikes overnight.
Nothing to dislike.
- La ubicación muy buena y la amabilidad del personal
La ubicación excelente, el recepcionista del checkin simpático y predispuesto.
La habitación bastante amplia.
El baño de buen tamaño y el set muy bien. La relación calidad precio aceptable.
- La limpieza de nivel superior. La ubicación excelente tanto como para hacer rutas de senderismo como para acceder a los restaurantes de la zona. El personal como siempre impecable.
- La ubicación de la casa es excelente. Por la noche se escucha los animales. Y a la vez está cerquita del pueblo. La dueña de la casa muy amable y atenta con cualquier cosa que necesitáramos
- Excellent rural hotel set in a small valley village amongst the mountains.
Set in a stone, country-style house, Hotel Rural la Calerilla offers a seasonal outdoor pool surrounded by hammocks and sun loungers. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.The attractive rooms include a flat-screen TV and impressive views of the surrounding Sierras de Cazorla, Segura and La Villas Natural Park. They also come with a private bathroom.Rural la Calerilla offers a restaurant service for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The restaurant is open for public use and serves traditional cuisine.Guests can enjoy many activities in the park, including hiking, horse riding and quad biking. The village of Arroyo de Frío is just 9.3 mi away and free parking is available on site at Hotel Rural la Calerilla.
- An absolutely beautiful hotel, situated almost ar the pass overlooking the valley and olive orchards. Stunning views. Friendly friendly owners and staff. Really beautiful. And super good with helping me store my bicycle on my stay here during my world cycle tour. Stay here!
We loved everything! The room was spotlessly clean with a very
comfortable bed and a terrace overlooking the pool. The owners JoseJuan
and Monica were the perfect hosts. Nothing was too much trouble. They
made us and our old dog Goldie very welcome. The restaurant was
excellent, breakfast was adequate, typically Spanish and very good.
Dinner was very good with a great choice of local dishes. The wines were
very good and very reasonably priced! The location is spectacular! The
sunset on our first night was amazing. We will definitely be back in the
Spring. Everything was perfect. The only additions possible are drink
making facilities in the room and a minibar.
- Carta con bastantes opciones para los celíacos. Personal agradable y atento.
- The Location with wonderful views the hotel had a rustic feel and the owner was helpful.
- Beautiful area, very quiet and green everywhere. Very nice building, ideal for a romantic weekend. We had a nice diner, there a lots of parking space and a nice pool with amazing view. The bed is huuuge (in the superior room at least) and very comfortable. The close villages (Iruela, Cazorla) are lovely, with quite a lot of very good restaurants. They are worth to try.
Top Hotels In El Zarzalar Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Zarzalar Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Zarzalar Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Zarzalar Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!