10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Zapote Jalisco – Top Hotel Reviews
El Zapote Jalisco is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Zapote Jalisco. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Zapote Jalisco. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Zapote Jalisco. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Zapote Jalisco right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Zapote Jalisco with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Zapote Jalisco:
Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hangar Inn Guadalajara Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Guadalajara.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chapala is 18 miles from Hangar Inn, and San Juan Cosalá is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- The bed was very comfortable with thin and thick blankets. The air conditioner was great, room was beautiful, spa tub was beautiful. Lighting was great. Restaurant few stores down has great service and food.
- The beds, linens, A/C, and bath were all great. The shuttle is extremely convenient.
- I thought it was very clean and the location is great
The staff was very friendly and polite but didn’t speak English. We managed to communicate my needs easily enough. Perhaps it was because I was only there a short time.
The room was very modern and clean.
- I like its proximity to the airport, very easy to get to.
City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto is situated in Guadalajara, 8.1 miles from Guadalajara Cathedral. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV.El Parian is 5 miles from City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto, while Tlaquepaque Regional Ceramic Museum is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Guadalajara Airport, 3.1 miles from City Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto.
- Decent breakfast. Free ride back to airport next day.
- Location location too noise! It has a dump view of my room.
- We were flying the next day and the location was perfect for that reason
- Clean and modern. Good security. Restaurant on site: we can recommend the excellent mushroom soup. They have four shuttle cars on the property that can take you into town or to the airport for a flat reasonable fee. Very convenient and stress free, especially for middle of the night departures.
- Everything was amazing and the staff were excellent.
Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto
One of our top picks in Guadalajara.Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 21 miles from Chapala.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 19 miles from Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara, and Ajijic is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 3.7 miles from Holiday Inn Express Guadalajara Aeropuerto.
- Great location to the airport,and best of all having transportation to it.Love it.
- Sergio, Manager, was excellent – very friendly and helpful!!
- breakfast was really good and the bed was very comfortable
- The room was very clean with minimal furnishings and amenities. The staff had limited English proficiency.
- Spacious room was immaculately clean and well equipped. Bed was comfortable and the bathroom was spotless.
Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara-Aeropuerto
This stylish hotel features an outdoor pool, a gym and spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen cable TV. It provides free transportation to Guadalajara International Airport, just a 15-minute drive away.Each elegant room at Hampton Inn by Hilton Guadalajara-Aeropuerto includes a sitting area, a safe and a coffee maker. The modern bathroom provides toiletries and a hairdryer.Guests can enjoy a daily hot breakfast buffet at the hotel, or pick up a free breakfast bag to go. The staff can also recommend and book restaurants in the surrounding area.Hampton Inn Guadalajara-Aeropuerto provides a tour desk and free on-site parking. The center of Guadalajara and the famous Libertad Market are 5 miles away, and Atlas Golf Club is a 15-minute drive away.
- Close by Airport, Chilis and Dennys right next door (although we would prefer Mexican restaurants, rather than US chain). Staff was very friendly, and great service.
- GOOD BREAKFAST, FRIENDLY STAFF, GREAT LOCATION, CLEAN ROOMS AND EXELENT SERVICE
- Over all I liked my stay , the only thing was that in my room behind a night stand was a big hole on the wall , was afraid a rat or critters may find a way into our room .. could not sleep thinking about that ..
- Comfortable bed and nice breakfast. Friendly and responsive staff.
- Close proximity to airport, Chile’s and Denny’s restaurants next door, clean, easy check in and check out
City Express Junior Guadalajara Periférico Sur
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, City Express Junior Guadalajara Periférico Sur offers accommodations in Guadalajara. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Chapala is 22 miles from City Junior Periferico, and San Juan Cosalá is 19 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- I was pleasantly surprised, last minute reservation on a hurry, the staff was incredibly friendly and helpful,
- I reserved a nice 1 queen room and they gave me a twin room
- Food looked good in the am but was in a rush didnt get none 🙁
- the staff was very friendly and willing to help.free breakfast had a good variety of items.parking was gated and guarded.room was average size.overall pleasant experience.
- The beds were comfortable, the place was clean and it wasn’t expensive.
Hotel el Tapatio and Resort
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel el Tapatio and Resort offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 24 miles from Chapala. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides car rental. San Juan Cosalá is 22 miles from Hotel el Tapatio and Resort, and Ajijic is 22 miles away. Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The hotel is in an outstanding location. At the top of a hill. You could see for miles in all directions. The staff at reception was friendly and helpful. There was a very large police presence so we were a bit concerned. Turned out they were there for a conference and not potential problems.
- Beautiful facility. Beds are the comfiest that I stayed in out of 4 hotels during my stay. Rooms are ginormous. Shower is amazing and huge. View is great too.
- The room is very spacious with a comfortable bed, the hotel has a beautiful view of the city and is very quiet.
- Room was clean and very modern. A comfortable stay.
- The property is lovely and the rooms spacious and comfortable. It is close to the airport.
One Guadalajara Tapatío
One Guadalajara Tapatío offers accommodations in Guadalajara.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Chapala is 24 miles from One Guadalajara Tapatío, and San Juan Cosalá is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- No ice for guests and floors were constructed poorly
- The transportation staff; very polite, accommodating and prompt.
- Bed and pillows… In to a shopping yard, very convenient.. Quiet enough even its up front of a highway, was pretty clean and neat…
- Great breakfast – eggs, beans, tortillas, fruit, cereal, yogurt, toast and pasteries…
- Las instalaciones confortables y desayunos muy completos.
Hotel Arana is located in Guadalajara, just 23 miles from Chapala. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. San Juan Cosalá is 23 miles from Hotel Arana , and Ajijic is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The stay was perfect for our situation. We were flying to the coast the next morning. It is fairly close to the airport. The wifi was good. Very friendly and helpful staff.
- Very basic amenities,room was clean,vending machine for soft drink and beer,walking distance to 7-11
- Convenient location for shopping tonala market, friendly, accommodating staff. Room was nothing fancy but had everything we needed including wifi and tv. Loved the fact that we brought the car into the secured facility and didn’t have to worry about it while we walked through the town.
- We love this place as it is easy to get to, economical and accepts pets.
- The staff was helpful, security was good. The hotel is not fancy but comfortable and well placed if you want to conduct business in the city but not be stuck there overnight. I am not a city boy.
Hotel Guadalajara Express
Hotel Guadalajara Express is in Tonalá, at the entrance of Guadalajara. It has free Wi-Fi, free parking and a restaurant just over a quarter mile from the largest artisan market in the city.The rooms at the Guadalajara Express feature elegant décor in warm tones, and include a ceiling fan, cable TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Local phone calls are available for free.This hotel provides other services like laundry, dry cleaning and tour desk.Hotel Guadalajara Express is within walking distance of typical artisan shops, including blown-glass crafts, clay crafts and handcrafted furniture. Tlaquepaque and its famous pottery is 6 miles away.The historic center of Guadalajara is a 20-minute drive away.
- La hubicacion y facil acceso a las vialidades importantes
- MUY BUENA UBICACIÓN MUY BUEN WIFI SERVICIO A LA HABITACIÓN MUY BUENO RECOMENDABLE
- La gente muy amable pero las fotos que publican nada que ver con las habitaciones en realidad. Estan muy muy diferentes. Es un engaño al cliente en ese sentido.
- Decoración genial baño muy limpio Vista Hermosa servicio bueno personas muy amables
- La posibilidad de salir rápidamente de la cuidad en carretera
Hotel Paradise Guadalajara
One of our best sellers in Guadalajara! Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Paradise Guadalajara offers accommodations in Guadalajara, just 25 miles from Chapala. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan Cosalá is 21 miles from Hotel Paradise Guadalajara, and Ajijic is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Don Miguel Hidalgo Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Paradise Guadalajara.
The hotel had excellent value for the price.
Everything was working in the room.
The restaurant had excellent food, service was awesome too.
Hotel staff was very helpful.
Would definitely stay at this hotel again.
- The room is good, bed comfortable, clean. The staff is excellent, helpful and sympathetic. The restaurant is good and has many options from coffee to a complete meal. The free wi-fi worked well.
- Me pareció un hotel muy bueno en cuanto a tamaño y limpieza
- Muy buen hotel, limpio y espacioso. También contaba con plancha para ropa, cosa que no vimos en otros hoteles
- LAS CAMAS LOS COLHONES MUY DUROS Y LAS HAVITACIONES PARECEN AULAS DE CLASES DE AFUERA
- The hotel had excellent value for the price.
Top Hotels In El Zapote Jalisco Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Zapote Jalisco to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Zapote Jalisco but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Zapote Jalisco. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!