10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Zaino Magdalena – Top Hotel Reviews
El Zaino Magdalena is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Zaino Magdalena. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Zaino Magdalena. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Zaino Magdalena. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Zaino Magdalena right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Zaino Magdalena with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Zaino Magdalena:
Ecohotel Yachay Tayrona
One of our best sellers in El Zaino! Set in the Tayrona Park, 20.5 miles from Santa Marta, Ecohotel Yachay Tayrona features a terrace and views of the mountain. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site. Breakfast is served daily.Some units feature a seating area for your convenience. Some rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Taganga is 19.3 miles from Ecohotel Yachay Tayrona, while Cañaveral is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 24.9 miles from Ecohotel Yachay Tayrona.
- Yachay is a lovely eco-hotel located within Parque Tayrona, a convenient place to start for day hikes in the park. The grounds are beautiful and very well-maintained. The facilities are kept in incredibly clean condition. The staff was kind and helpful. Food was quite good and the room price included breakfast, which was nice.
- The most beautiful location!!!! You feel like you are in the middle of Jurassic park. Best hosts. Very friendly and helpful.
- Beautiful Ecohotel inside the park, close to the entrance but a few hundert meters away from the main road and hence quiet. 40 min walking to the beginning of the foodpaths. Very kind and helpful staff. Little restaurant with good food and drinks for acceptable prices.
- Beautiful location, decent room, staff all friendly.
- You are paying to be in Parque Tayrona. Hotel is near entrance gate. Every morning you can take a park shuttle bus or walk 4 km down the road then take the trail to playa Arricifes and beyond. The hotel itself is a lovely structure located on a hill in the jungle. Luis and other person (a young woman) the front desk were very helpful.
Eco Hotel Chayrama
Eco Hotel Chayrama offers accommodations in El Zaino. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a tour desk at the property.Santa Marta is 19 miles from Eco Hotel Chayrama, and Taganga is 17 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 23 miles from the property.
The hosts, Rigo and Luz, were very kind, they always recommended places to go, and they were very attentive to us.
The place was very familiar-like, and they made us feel like we were part of the family.
- Great boutique room with balcony and nice view. Lots of windows, lots of light. Room very, very clean with daily service. Owner very kind, brought us twice to the entrance of the parc and helped us buy the tickets! Nice swimmingpool too!
- A great small family run hotel which is perfect for a night stop over before heading on to Tayrona. The owners are very kind and helped us get tickets the day before going in, then made us food despite the kitchen technically being closed that day. They also picked us up and gave us a room to use after emerging from the park. Highly recommended.
- overall thinking it’s a new property they are trying very hard.
- Beautiful hotel with great homecooked food. It served our purpose well in being a place to base ourselves to do a day trek into Tayrona. The owner didn’t speak much english but was patient with us and even got an english speaking volunteer from a nearby hostel to come and check all was ok with us. The owner even drove us to the Tayrona El Zaino entrance. Nice pool with cool waterfall feature.
- The hosts, Rigo and Luz, were very kind, they always recommended places to go, and they were very attentive to us.
Hotel Villa Cata
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a year-round outdoor pool, Hotel Villa Cata offers accommodations in El Zaino, just 16 miles from Santa Marta. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden.You will find a tour desk at the property.Taganga is 15 miles from Hotel Villa Cata, and Taganga is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Yakelin was very kind and helpful during my short stay at Makako. I only had 24 hours in Cartagena, and she offered recommendations for restaurants and activities. The hostel’s location was perfect: right around the corner from a great restaurant and a short walk to the grocery store.
- The staff was super accommodating and the food was superb! Homemade traditional Colombian food!
Friendly and helpful staff.
Delicious breakfast and dinner.
Great location. Very close to main entrance as well to Pueblito. Clean and comfortable rooms.
- Nice and friendly people. Breakfast was fine and room was clean, however as the furniture is made out of wood it gets dirty very quickly.
- The staff was excellent and the food was wonderful.
Posadas Ecoturisticas San Rafael
Posadas Ecoturisticas San Rafael is located in El Zaino, 20 miles from Santa Marta and 18 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 19 miles from Posadas Ecoturisticas S., and Palomino is 25 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 24 miles away.
great location, nice view, rooms in the middle of the vegetation
very nice staff
- A great experience being so close to nature on the outskirts of Tyrona National Park
- Rooms are lovely & location is super close to Tayrona entrance. The staff were very helpful & food was great.
- The place was amazing! The views, the cabanas, the staff, everything exceeded our expectations!
- Fantastic location. Breathtaking views. Very friendly staff. Very close to Tayrona Park entrance at El Zaino.
- great location, nice view, rooms in the middle of the vegetation
Posadas Camping YAHWSHUA
Posadas Camping YAHWSHUA is located in El Zaino, 18 miles from Santa Marta and 16 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden.There is a shared lounge at the property.The inn also provides bike rental. Taganga is 17 miles from Posadas Camping YAHWSHUA, and Palomino is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 22 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Casa del Viento Tayrona
Hostal Casa del Viento Tayrona is located in El Zaino, 20 miles from Santa Marta and 19 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 19 miles from Hostal Casa del Viento Tayrona, and Palomino is 24 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Very convenient if you are going to tayrona for the day
- Stunning views and well located next to entrance of Parque Tayrona. Comfortable beds.
- La vista, la atención de los anfitriones Sebastián y Angie… ESPECTACULAR!
- Linda vista y está cerca de la entrada del parque.
- Tiene una hermosa terraza con una hermosa vista y hamacas . Está a 200m del parque , muy conveniente
Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels
One of our top picks in Los Naranjos.This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Los Naranjos, 23 miles from Santa Marta, Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels features a year-round outdoor pool and a private beach area. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 21 miles from Villa Maria Tayrona, a Kali Hotels, and Taganga is 22 miles away. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 27 miles from the property.
- The private beach is beautiful although we could not swim due to the strong waves. The pool was a nice alternative. The view from the balcony was fantastic.
- Very creative rooms and set up above the ocean. Loved the walk through the garden to the beach, which was beautiful but rough (a bunch of local kids were playing in the near shore surf though). Bamboo bungalow was cool and had a great view of the trees and ocean in the distance. Note that can be a hike to your room (couple hundred meters?) along a stone path, which is lit at night. Overall I liked the location a lot.
This place is a paradise. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Don’t even doubt , book it. If you want to relax in privacy, do splurge and book the ocean view room, it’s worth every penny. The view is so breathtaking, I didn’t want to leave. I just hang in my hammock all day, reading, enjoying the views, and taking pictures of birds, iguanas and squirrels that came to visit.
Note for vegetarians: There is a village 5-10 min by minibus(2000 pesos one way) called Puerto Nuevo, there you can stock up on fruit and veggies for cheap. It also has restaurants, where if you speak Spanish they can make you a veggie meal.
Quiet, relaxed in the tropical forest.
Good food in the restaurant where you can watch hummingbirds feed.
Unspoilt beach is a 10 minute walk, with basic amenities and a tiny restaurant/shack where you can eat delicious fresh fish. The sea can be difficult to swim in because of the waves, but it’s beautiful.
- Lo que más me gusto es que esté ubicado en medio de la selva, tiene unas vistas muy lindas
One of our best sellers in Los Naranjos! Located in Los Naranjos, 19 miles from Santa Marta, Tayrona Paradise features a barbecue and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 17 miles from Tayrona Paradise, and Taganga is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and the owner, Rosio was so helpful and kind. Breakfast was good. Beds were very comfortable. Beautiful grounds and perfect location. I recommend this hotel and would stay again.
- Amazing place with amazing people. A real paradise. Great wedding planners
- An amazing place with great people and great location. A+
We had an amazing time at tayrona paradise. The owners are such lovely people so that we really felt like home.
They arranged the pickup and our adventure to Ciudad perdida. We liked it so much that we stayed another night here after the tour to relax in hammocks and the Natural pools.
- The garden and set up is stunning and provides a really romantic and private feeling to the huts / rooms. The service was fabulous, even though we spoke little Spanish and they spoke little English. It’s right next to a gorgeous river where we watched the sunset and felt like we had it all to ourselves.
Tayrona Tented Lodge
Tayrona Tented Lodge is located in Guachaca, 25 miles from Santa Marta and 24 miles from Taganga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Taganga is 24 miles from Tayrona Tented Lodge, and Palomino is 19 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Simón Bolívar International Airport, 29 miles from Tayrona Tented Lodge.
- Great, calm location, yet right next to a hostel where you can have a few drinks and meet people. Food was included and most was pretty delicious!
- top drawer experience both in terms of staff, facilities and location. Bit of the beaten track, and that is a good thing. Included meals, which were nicely done. Front desk staff was very helpful.
- The Tented Lodge has an incredible location on one of the most beautiful and uncrowded beaches. Once arrived it is a true paradise.
- Great location, food was delicious, ecohotel concept.
- Awesome location, site is beautiful. Staff is super friendly. Green building. Beach is to die for. Food is always good. Close to other hostels which have bars and public spaces.
Villa Playa Los Naranjos
Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Villa Playa Los Naranjos is located in Los Naranjos, just 22 miles from Santa Marta. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Taganga is 20 miles from Villa Playa Los Naranjos, and Taganga is 21 miles from the property. Simón Bolívar International Airport is 26 miles away.
- Excellent staff doing a great job , we met the owners Alvaro and Alejandra please keep the management and staff , big thanks to all of them for the love and kindness truly amazing stay
- Words cannot describe this place. You just can’t have enough of the perfect view. It feels like home, so relaxing and everybody is so polite. The food is also very good and prepared in front you by the nice ladies. Special thanks to our beloved Yoly!! One of the best places we have ever been!!
- Absolutely fantastic. The scenary was incredible with a beautifull view to the river and the ocean. The room was amazing and the staff friendly. The nicest place I visited in Colombia.
The rooms were huge, the location was perfect for trekking to different tayrona spots on a bus which costs 3,000 pesos. The folks that host there are so friendly, helpful, courteous and easy going!
It was like being in paradise with private chefs. We enjoyed everything.
- Wonderful, tranquil place to stay. Staff were really kind and helpful, food terrific. We were sad to leave. One of the best parts of our trip.
Top Hotels In El Zaino Magdalena Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Zaino Magdalena to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Zaino Magdalena but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Zaino Magdalena. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!