10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Vendrell Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Vendrell Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Vendrell Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Vendrell Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Vendrell Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Vendrell Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Vendrell Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Vendrell Catalonia:
Le Meridien Ra Beach Hotel and Spa
One of our top picks in El Vendrell.Le Méridien Ra Beach is a luxury resort set on the Costa Daurada’s Sant Salvador Beach. It features a spa, an outdoor swimming pool and rooms with balconies and free WiFi access.The hotel is set in a 1920’s building and features contemporary décor inside. The spacious rooms are stylishly decorated and have high ceilings, flat-screen TV’s and bathrobes. Most rooms feature side or front sea views.The resort has 2 restaurants, serving a range of Catalan dishes and buffet cuisine. There are also pool-side, lounge and terrace bars.The Ra Beach’s extensive spa offers hydrotherapy and sea water treatments, as well as massages. There is also a Kids’ Club, offering activities and crafts specially designed for young guests to enjoy.Guests can relax at the hotel’s Beach Club which features a shaded deck.The Méridien is located in El Vendrell, less than 30 minutes’ drive from Barcelona El Prat Airport. Barcelona City Center can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Excellent Hotel, and staff. Beachfront location and roof top pool. Great choice of food and plenty of it.
It has a perfect location if you want to be right in front of the beach!
The room was excellent, clean, tidy and with an amazing view to the sea.
Food was a unique experience in Lo Mam restaurant, a mixture of flavours and textures!
- Fabulous location for a relaxing beach holiday for the family
- Beach and boardwalk strolls! Breakfast buffet was plentiful and delicious. They upgraded our room and it had a lovely view. The staff helped us solve the problem of too little light in the room and no light by the bed that was centered in the space. We were there for only one night but would return to explore the area further.
Excellent beachfront location, with a very clean beach directly in front of the hotel. Very good food and the senior staff were very helpful and professional, special kudos to Martin the concierge. The hotel is large and has a closed off resort feel. The spa was beautiful and the hotel offered free bicycle rental.
The ambiance of the hotel was of relaxed elegance.
Evenia Platja Mar
Hotel Platja Mar is located 500 feet from Calafell Beach, on the Costa Daurada. It offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a TV and private balcony.Colorfully decorated rooms feature tiled floors and a private bathroom with amenities. There is a safe, a work desk and trouser press. Some rooms have a fridge.Platja Mar Hotel has a café-bar with a large terrace where guests can relax. The center of Calafell, with its many shops, bars and restaurants, is within 5 minutes’ walk.There is a tour desk and on-site parking can be reserved for an extra charge. Tarragona is 17 mi from the hotel and Port Aventura Theme Park is 30 minutes away by car.
- The staff is very friendly, breakfast has all your needs, bed is very comfy.
- Close to our event, to the beach and the transportations
- Everying was good hard to find many faults the parking was a bit tight but otherwise an excellent stay
- The hotel staff were amazing and very helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable. The location was brilliant, close to the train station,nice shops and restaurants, very close to the beach (3 mins walk away). Excellent hotel in excellent place. I have had a great room and a great stay ! It was exactly what I wanted. Once again : very friendly people in the hotel !
- The staff were really lovely always welcomed you with a smile. Lovely hotel in a quiet area of Calafell. Underground parking. Good breakfast. The beach a few minutes away. Town a short distance with plenty shops and restaurants. You can walk for miles along the seafront. Would recommend this hotel and book again if travelling that way again.
The Hotel Ramblas Vendrell is ideally located near recreational places, where you can enjoy activities such as tennis, horse riding, golf and museums. Enjoy excellent cuisine in the restaurant before heading to the bar.Enjoy a relaxing dinner in the Ramblas Vendrell’s restaurant whichs serves both Mediterranean and international cuisine from its à la carte menu.Thanks to the Ramblas Vendrell’s location, you can reach anywhere in town on foot and the coast is just 3.1 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, large clean room and bathroom.
- The room was spacious and the bed and pillows comfy
- Very good value hotel considering I booked last minute. Excellent sized rooms with a good breakfast, very nice staff and perfectly clean.
- Great rooms. Quite big, neat and clean. Beds were quite comfortable. Had a great sleep for both nights of stay.
- Nothing! The property is NOT 4*, there is no private, free parking- one can park on street and the toilets were dirty. Breakfast is OK
One of our best sellers in Calafell! Located on Calafell Beach, the Kursaal has a bar with sea views and free WiFi in public areas. All air-conditioned rooms feature a TV and modern bathrooms.Each room in Kursaal has a mini-bar, and radio. They also have heating and a telephone. Some rooms have a terrace and side sea views.The hotel’s Kur.sal Restaurant offers a varied buffet breakfast, while in the evenings it offers modern Mediterranean dishes. During the summer guests can also dine on the terrace overlooking the beach.The Kursaal hotel is located in Calafell, on the Costa Daurada. Shops and restaurants can be found just 5 minutes from the Kursaal, while the hotel provides parasols on the beach.
- The stay was magnificent. I was taking easy and working from my very enjoyable room, i would have enjoyed a little better wifi connexion for that. Everything else was perfect.
- Hotel right on the beach witch a beautiful sea view. Rooms big enough. Staff very very nice! Food in restaurant great.
- Great service. Excellent location. Kursaal is just the perfect place for a scape to the beach; surrounded by small businesses, restaurants and a place to walk.
- This property was a pleasant shock. We had traveled around Spain & France and usually spent much more for a nice room for the night. When we made the reservation on line we were questioning whether the price was a mistake. When we arrived at the hotel (which was at least 1 km off where our gps brought us) we were stunned that such a beautiful, well kept, clean beachfront hotel could exist for the very favorable price. They have parking about 2 blocks from the site in a secure yard and the staff was truly wonderful and helpful. Breakfast was wonderful and you could enjoy it on the beach walkway or inside the restaurant. It was decently priced @ 8 euros/each. We absolutely loved this hotel and it was close to many restaurants and shops.
- All the food was good perhaps a bit lacking in variety
Hotel Balneario Termaeuropa Playa de Coma Ruga
One of our top picks in Comarruga.Located 150 feet from the beach in Coma-Ruga, this hotel offers beauty, bath and thermal treatments. All rooms feature a balcony with views, a plasma TV and a free mini-bar.The buffet restaurant serves regional and international dishes.Guests have free access to the spa with its outdoor and indoor thermal swimming pools, as well as sauna and steam room.
The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Also the indoor pool is really nice and confortable.
- The staff are very friendly and helpful. The rooms are comfortable and the hotel is in a quiet area.
- Frienly and helpfull staff in the reception as well as in the restaurant. The location close to a nice beach. The variety of the food in the restaurant and the local character of the dishes.
- Great swimming pool inside and outside, good kitchen, tasty food. Personeel is very friendly and efficient.
- La amabilidad del personal, y la calidad de los alimentos.
- The service, the food and the staff was excellent. Ana and Yolanda thumbs up to you too, excellent service.
Hotel Canada Palace
Located in the town center, only 400 feet from the main beach of Calafell, the hotel offers air-conditioned rooms, most offering balconies, and a number of leisure facilities.Facilities include a year-round outdoor pool, a children playground, a conference room and a buffet-style restaurant.Other services are a heated swimming pool, sauna, gym and parking, available at additional costs.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salou is 24 mi from Hotel Canada Palace, while Sitges is 12 mi away. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 22 mi from Hotel Canada Palace.
The hotel was amazing, very clean, the staff is so kind and frenship, the area of swimming pool very beautiful, they have also baby park and its also quite big!!
The room was clean and big, the towels, bed sheets, everything fresh and clean!
When we didnt have tooth pack they gave us kindly 3 sets.
Location is great just 5 min away from sea side and 3 min away from the train.
We spent amazing time! I asked the sea view, but they respond that this hotel can offer pool view, and it was high floos, as we asked before, so they were reading all our special request and gave us the best number!
Thank you, best hotel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
There was a good choice of food for breakfast.
Rooms were well equipped and spacious.
The hotel was well appointed.
Lovely hotel, excellent breakfast.
We will be coming back!
Breakfast was really good. The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was nice, and there were no problems with WIFI. 🙂
It’s close to the beach and restaurants, and also to the train station and shops (Lidl, and many little markets).
- Really nice breakfast lovely pool and friendly staff
- The hotel was amazing, very clean, the staff is so kind and frenship, the area of swimming pool very beautiful, they have also baby park and its also quite big!!
Hotel Apartamentos Solimar
Located right on the beach and with an outdoor pool and restaurant, Hotel Apartamentos Solimar offers accommodations with free WiFi.Spend your days soaking up the sunshine on the poolside loungers before enjoying a refreshing swim in the outdoor pool. Make the most of the fantastic facilities available at the Hotel & Apartments Solimar. After a day of relaxing, you can relax even further in the sauna and Jacuzzi.Take the few steps down to the Costa Dorada beach of Calafell with golden sands and mild Mediterranean waters.For your stay at the Solimar, choose between an apartment for up to 4 people with a kitchenette or a hotel room. Both types of accommodations enjoy a private balcony where you can make the most of the fresh, sea air and mild temperatures.Explore the area with your friends or family. Take a walk along the maritime parade and soak up the Mediterranean views. Visit the Medieval castle and spend a day at the Port Aventura theme park, 19 mi away.
- The staff was really nice and helpful. I had to do an early check out and they proposed to prepare a takeaway breakfast for me without asking for it.
- Location and very friendly staff, especially the lady on the desk
Staff very friendly andhelpful.
Rooms are quite basic, but clean.
Location is very good.
The breakfast was amazing. Bacon and sausages, and they even had churros on Sunday. The pastries were positively mouth-watering.
The room had a balcony, which was nice and air conditioning worked alright, too. There is also parking just outside the hotel, but we didn’t use it.
The location is quite perfect, very close to the train station and two minutes away from the beach. There is a restaurant across the road and the touristic part of the town is also five minutes away. It’s a bit further from mercadona than a lot of other hotels, but still close enough (15 minutes perhaps?)
- We had an amazing time here and everything exceeded our expectations 100% all round.
4R Miramar Calafell
Located next to Calafells expansive golden beach, this hotel has smart rooms which all feature a private balcony. Enjoy buffet-style meals in the restaurant before heading to the relaxed beach bar.Soak up the sunshine beside the pool before cooling off with a swim or a drink from the pool-side bar of the 4R Miramar Calafell.Take a short walk to the golden beach where you can enjoy amazing, Mediterranean views and a refreshing swim. Relax with a drink from the beach bar which also serves delicious cocktails in the evenings accompanied by live music.Kids will have fun and make new friends when participating in the entertainment program organized by the 4R Miramar Calafell.
- Perfect location with great value for money. Very helpful staff and good food with plenty of choice
- Top floor quiet beach / promenade view room with ocean view balcony. Extensive choices in buffet meals. Excellent professional reception staff who were most helpful with good English language . Fridge in the room . Good value in half board. Nice smallish pool area with large reasonably priced bar. Definitely upgrade to Ocean View refurbished room with half board! Well worth it. This is a BIG HOTEL. The area is pleasant with a big supermarket nearby ,many small boutiques and the usual bistros that locals seem to enjoy. The beach and promenade is fabulous on its own. Clean and empty at this time of year.
- Public areas were nice, staff were helpful, location was very central and breakfast selection was very good. Lots of hot water and air conditioning in room worked.
- We arrived late on the Wednesday evening as scheduled and young Carlo could not of been more helpful booking us in after a tiresome journey. Room was extremely comfortable and all other staff pleasent
- The food was excellent and there was a good choice on the buffet. The Menu changed every day and there was plenty to suit the children. The rooms were very clean and linen and towels changed every day. I would certainly book again.
Offering a fantastic terrace with an outdoor pool, Hotel Salomé is 2 minutes’ walk from the beach and 500 feet from Calafell Train Station. It offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms at this hotel feature garden or pool views. Each of them has a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.The hotel has a bar, an à la carte restaurant and a 24-hour front desk. The swimming pool has a sun terrace with sun loungers.The lively town of Calafell offers a wide range of bars and restaurants serving local and international food.The city of Tarragona is 19 mi from the hotel while Barcelona is 37 mi away.
- This lovely little hotel exceeded our expectations, in location, staff friendliness, and value.
- Hotel rénové style moderne, insonorisé. C’est un plus car il y a les boîtes de nuit dans la même rue. Proche de la mer et des boutiques. Bien
Everything was great! The service, the facilities, the room and the breakfast were all superb.
Veronica and her staff make sure that the stay is as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. They are wonderful.
Todo estuvo genial! Las instalaciones de la hotel están muy bien. Las habitaciones, zona de piscina etc están muy bien.
Todo muy cómodo y a gusto. Muchas gracias Verónica y su equipo por un estancia muy agradable.
- La comida tanto a la carta cono el menú. Impresionante.
- La atencion del personal y que nos facilitaron mucho las cosas.
Hotel Comarruga Platja
Facing onto Coma-Ruga Beach, on the Costa Dorada, Hotel Comarruga Platja offers air-conditioned rooms with balconies and satellite TV. The hotel has an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace with loungers.Rooms in the Comarruga Platja have views of the swimming pool or the resort. All rooms have simple, classic décor, parquet floors and a modern bathroom with free toiletries.Hotel Comarruga Platja has a restaurant and a bar with a pool table. There is also a free Wi-Fi zone, a 24-hour reception desk and a play area for children.Port Aventura Theme Park is just a 30-minute drive away and Barcelona is around a 40-minute drive away, via the nearby C-32 Motorway. Sant Vicenç de Calders Train Station is a 15-minute walk away.
- I like the place around the hotel too and the beach but in the hotel don’t have what i axspect
- No air conditioning was a surprise, it was summer time.. otherwise for the price it was a bang
- We asked for a sea view & had a balcony with nice views of palm trees and a bit of the ocean. The breakfast and dinner buffets were very good and varied each day. Staff were always friendly. We were able to walk along the beach to Calafell in 30 mins.
Amazing location, 1 min walk from the beautiful sandy beach, little market just across the road to buy some groceries etc. Lots of restaurants and bars around.
Very chilled area, for relaxing holiday, wouldn’t recommend for party.
Only recommend to take a taxi from the train station if you have luggage, it’s about 20mins walk. So in 35’C with the luggage it’s a bit of the struggle. Taxi 8-10€
- The room was lovely and clean and the beds very comfortable. It was right near the beach and very good value for money. We didn’t use the restaurant because we had the dog with us but it all looked very good.
Top Hotels In El Vendrell Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Vendrell Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Vendrell Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Vendrell Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!