10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Valle Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
El Valle Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Valle Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Valle Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Valle Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Valle Castile And Leon:
La Casa Grande Del Valle
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountain, La Casa Grande Del Valle is located in El Valle, 14 mi from Ponferrada and in El Bierzo area. The hotel has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with haidryer and free toiletries. La Casa Grande Del Valle features free WiFi .The property has a table football and a library. Astorga is 21 mi from La Casa Grande Del Valle, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 23 mi from the property.
- Charming rural house with friendly staff and great food.
- Good sized family room, great pool, beautiful location. Isabel is a fantastic hostess and the food is delicious and good value.
Rooms are spacious and beautiful as well as comfortable.
Isabel was very nice.
- We received a warm welcome at La Casa Grande, situated in the small, characterful and friendly village of Del Valle. Good place for walks with some suggested routes on information board near village fountain. Breakfast was very good including local honey and pollen granules.
- Beautiful hotel in a very quiet peaceful location. Excellent value food and drinks and very friendly. Lovely pool and a charming games room. Perfect place to switch off, cant wait to return.
Las Fontaninas is located in the village of Noceda del Bierzo, 20 minutes’ drive from Ponferrada in the Alto Bierzo mountains. If offers free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Las Fontaninas is a traditional wood and stone building with modern facilities. Each colorful room has a private bathroom with hydromassage shower, bath or hot tub.The hotel has a bar, and the restaurant serves traditional food from Bierzo as well as more innovative options.The Alto Bierzo mountains are popular for hiking and paragliding. The hotel can arrange these activities as well as horse riding.The area around Las Fontaninas is famous for its healing spring water, and one such river runs next to the hotel. Las Fontaninas is 10 minutes’ drive from the A-6 Motorway which runs from La Coruña to Segovia.
Our host could not have done anymore for us.
Food was excellent
Our second visit with a small group of friends on motorbike travels in Spain… It is in our view just splendid. Rooms are of a simple but stylish order, clean and tidy, they include everything required for a good night’s sleep..
But it is the welcome, the atmosphere, the care and the quality of food that sets this small hotel apart from so many others. We were treated like family cousins, engaging conversation and interest from our hosts, the most perfect dinner and breakfast in a relaxed atmosphere.. We all hope to return when possible…
- The food, the staff, the village…everything was fantastic!
- Lovely friendly welcome. We felt really at home. Also such an interesting historical village
Very friendly and helpful owners
Food was excellent.
- Our host could not have done anymore for us.
Hostal Rural La Casa del Peregrino
Surrounded by nature, La Casa del Peregrino is located in El Acebo de San Miguel.Each room a La Casa del Peregrino features exposed stone walls, air conditioning, desk and a TV. Most rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.La Casa del Peregrino offer free bicycles to explore the area. Guests have access to a bright, shared lounge, as well as to a swimming pool located 1,000 feet away.The property offers free parking.
- This was a wonderful stay. The staff was great. The room and bathroom were both comfortable. Both the dinner and the breakfast the next morning were excellent. I don’t give many 10’s, but I had a great experience here.
- The restaurant was good. The room was comfortable and the bathroom was nice. The other place looked nicer and had a lot more amenities including the pool. Not this place.
- Great sized room and bath! Hostesses helpful and very hardworking! Delicious food!
- Amazing. Clean and nice bedroom. And the breakfast was so good. I’d recommend this place!
- Best choice of all our accommodation on the camino. Wonderful host. Quant, authenitic and a real gem.
Hotel Casa Ramon Molina Real
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a barbecue, Hotel Molina Real offers accommodations in Molinaseca.A flat-screen TV is offered in each room. The Double room Dissability Access is located in the ground floor.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Ponferrada is 3.7 mi from Hotel Molina Real, while Astorga is 24 mi away.
- Nice clean place in the center of town. Connected to store and restaurant. Owner is very helpful. Good Camino place.
- The receptionist was the BEST!!! I cam in exhausted and she immediately saw me to my room and gave me some water as I was slipping into dehydration. She was an absolute gem…a very caring person.
- The owner of the hotel, Raul, went above and beyond normal measures to accommodate us and make us feel comfortable. We arrived earlier than expected and personally walked us to a local restaurant and made sure we were refreshed until our room was ready. He wanted to ensure that we were happy with our room. Awesome treatment!
- This was a gem. The beds were wonderful the shower and bathroom perfect and central in the village
- Ramon, who was inaccurately caricatured in the movie The Way, is a gem; a living caricature whose image is on the hotel’s Camino stamp as well as their wine bottles. He acts like you would expect from the caricature! Loved the whole experience.
The Way Hotel Molinaseca
Offering free Wi-Fi, The Way Hostel Molinaseca is located in Molinaseca. Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, the charming guest house has impressive views.Each room with unique design offers a flat-screen TV and private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided, and there is luggage storage available for guests.The Way Hostel Molinaseca is 5 minutes’ walk from a variety of traditional restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ponferrada Train Station and the city center are within 10 minutes’ drive and Barcena Reservoir is 6.2 mi away. El Bierzo Golf Course is within the same distance. Bembibre is a 20-minute drive from the property.
- Very nice welcome. Provided much information. Extremely warm and friendly.
- Anna was in touch via email to inquire about my arrival time and provide an entrance code and my room number so that I wouldn’t have to wait for someone to arrive to let me in. After a long day on the Camino, this was something I greatly appreciated. My room was comfortable and included an ensuite bathroom. The room was heated (important that day). It even had a fan for hot weather, which is rare along the Camino in this price range. There are restaurants nearby, a shop, and a lovely Roman bridge.
- Anna was sooo helpful about laundry, restaurants, and the Camino route. Room was great. Highly recommend.
- Friendly, roomy, clean, convenient to Camino, convenient to restaurants
- Very clean comfortable room, nice towels, beds. Host Anna was very friendly and had lots of tips about places to eat etc. Great stay!
Hotel Aroi Ponferrada
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.The Aroi Ponferrada Hotel is close to Ponferrada’s main shopping area and within walking distance of the Templar Castle and the Museo Bierzo. It has free Wi-Fi and complimentary minibars.The modern rooms all have flat-screen TVs, telephone and air-conditioning. Children up to 12 years can stay for free when using existing beds.Aroi Ponferrada has a quiet reading area in the lobby where you can find newspapers.The hotel offers a buffet breakfast. There is a cafe offering drinks and snacks throughout the day.Ponferrada is the final city on the Camino de Santiago before you reach Galicia. The hotel is located just off the Avenida de España, the business center of the city. Public parking can be found nearby.
- It was clean and a good place for us to stay before walking the Camino Francés. We started in Ponferrada. Restaurants we’re close by. They contacted me when we had a miscommunication with my final payment. They were kind and understanding!
- Staff very helpful, clean comfortable room near the train station
- Nice hotel with very modern and clean room. Room was not large, but was quite comfortable. Very quiet — no street noise. Close to train.
- Beds were white sheeted, large and comfortable. Lots of pillows. Felt clean and fresh.
- Excellent location for taking train. Good breakfast. Treasure is the La Bodeguilla restaurant behind it.
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada
Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada is located in Ponferrada’s La Rosaleda area, by the tallest skyscraper in Castilla y León. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada come with exterior views, a desk, a 32-inch flat-screen TV, and a large bathroom with modern shower or bathtub. All rooms are suitable for people with reduced mobility.Hotel Ciudad De Ponferrada has a cafeteria, a restaurant and spacious gardens and function rooms. A 24-hour reception is also available on site.This hotel lies in a modern business and leisure area of Ponferrada. It offers easy access to the A-6 Motorway.
This place was a prison that overcharged me for my sentence. .
Booking .com said 80 something euros and the clerk charged me 120.00 euros. They were very unwelcoming and there was nothing to eat or drink till 8 at night. I should get ALL my money back for the way I was treated. I’ve never felt this way about any hotel ever! I could feel the coil in the mattress. If I was not terrified of complaining in Spain I would have walked out.
- Good location and a nice enough hotel at first sight but the room was an unpleasant surprise. Up in the attic with barely room to stand, cramped, no windows or natural ventilation. Didn’t think that was even legal. Spent two nights there as it was pre booked and prepaid but I was very glad to get out
- The hotel is outside the town centre but an easy walk of about 30 minutes.
- Staff was helpful, although there seemed to be a problem with finding a non-smoking room. Wifi was good (for a hotel): 13.10 Mbit/s down, 10.33 Mbit/s up. Great room and bathroom.
- El hotel está muy bien. The hotel is very nice and modern.
- This place was a prison that overcharged me for my sentence. .
Located next to the Temple Park in central Ponferrada, this hotel features a medieval-themed design. It offers free Wi-Fi and has a restaurant.The air-conditioned rooms in the Temple Ponferrada all have a TV, mini-bar and telephone. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer.The interiors of the Ponferrada Temple feature stone walls, arches, suits of armor and wallpaintings.The Comendadores restaurant offers characteristic dishes from the Bierzo region. There is also a café open all day.Ponferrada’s Railway Museum is just 650 feet from the hotel, while the A-6 motorway is just 1.2 mi away. The hotel is just 1,150 feet from the railway station and 0.6 mi from the bus station.
- Easy to find location; walk ability to center of town and sights.
- Central to new town centre, average hotel, design a little dated. Clean and comfortable. Street parking around the hotel, discount petrol station behind hotel. It is driving distance to the old town where to templers fort is.
- We loved that compared to the high price breakfast we were offered in Madrid, this place for less then half price had a buffet breakfast with eggs, and meat, various choices, bacon, etc. Doing the Camino you want a good breakfast … This was the best!
- Very close to train station which is what we needed. Also close to everything including shopping mall.
- The hotel is kind a travel to middle age times, all inspired in the temple times, castles and knights. Besides, the staff is absolutely fantastic.
AC Hotel Ponferrada, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
About 5 minutes’ drive from the town of Ponferrada, AC Hotel Ponferrada offers free WiFi throughout and free bicycle parking for Camino de Santiago pilgrims.AC Hotel Ponferrada is near the Santiago Pilgrimage Route and is an excellent accommodations option for walkers. It is also the perfect base for exploring this traditional, rural area of central Spain.Relax with friends or colleagues in the comfortable AC Lounge.The hotel is located just one mile from the local train station and 59 mi from the airport.
- We arrived soaking wet but received a warm welcome from the staff.room comfortable and spacious.enjoyed a pleasant drink and dinner in the very lively bar area.live music too.
- Great friendly staff, comfortable rooms, and good selection for breakfast
- Excellent position for the town. Easy parking. Cold fridge which is not always the case. Good air con. Very comfortable.
- Hotel is next to the old town. receptionist gave us big room, then she explained where we should go and what to see in the old town. Ponferrada is next to Las Medulas.
- We were made very welcome by an extremely helpful and pleasant receptionist
Hotel Aroi Bierzo Plaza
One of our top picks in Ponferrada.Hotel Aroi Bierzo Plaza is in the heart of Ponferrada, by the town hall. Its attractive rooms all offer a free minibar, free Wi-Fi access and air conditioning.Aroi Bierzo Plaza is just feet from the Bierzo Museum. The 12th-century Los Templarios Castle is a short walk away. The Radio Museum is also nearby. Ponferrada is the last city on the Camino de Santiago before it reaches Galicia.The hotel is set in a historic building with elegant arches. Most rooms have a balcony, and all are en suite. There is a bar-cafe and a 24-hour front desk.Aroi Bierzo Plaza has 2 restaurants. The Mesón La Taberna offers a range of typical tapas. Regional meals are served at the La Violeta restaurant.
- Ideally located and adjacent to a restaurant which made it convenient. Room was pretty small and dark
- The room was outstanding overlooking the plaza. As many hotels in Spain it had a cafe bar with outside seating. The front desk were very helpful finding us a phone adapter and ordering a cab in the morning. In the old part of town with the Templar castle a few minute walk away and plenty of cafe’s and restaurants.
- Great location to great restaurants and the Templar Castle.
- Third stay. Excellent welcome. Friendly staff. Clean, comfortable, and attractively designed facility. Centrally located.
- Good location once we found it. A bit noisy on the street.
Top Hotels In El Valle Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Valle Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Valle Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!