10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Toro California – Top Hotel Reviews
El Toro California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Toro California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Toro California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Toro California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Toro California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Toro California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Toro California:
Candlewood Suites Irvine East-Lake Forest
This Lake Forest hotel is within a 5-minute drive of the Spectrum Irvine business district. The hotel offers a fully equipped kitchen and free Wi-Fi in every room.Candlewood Suites Irvine East-Lake Forest features a 24-hour gym with cardiovascular and weight training equipment. The pet-friendly hotel also offers a convenience store and laundry facilities.Guest rooms at the Lake Forest Candlewood Suites are equipped with a full-size refrigerator, stove and dishwasher. A work desk and direct-dial telephone with free local calls are also provided.The Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre is within a 10-minute drive of the Candlewood Suites in Lake Forest. The Orange County/John Wayne Airport is less than 10 miles away.
- Bed was terrific and I loved having a comfy chair to relax in. A good value for the money.
- I am 60 years old and never had to stay in a hotel for Christmas before, but it was totally comfortable and had enough space to set up a table top tree!
- It was quiet – no interruptions from the maid service for example
- Quiet. Best sleep at hotel ever. And had wonderful kitchen facilities in room.
- I loved the amenities in our room. It made the weekend very convenient
Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest
This Orange County hotel is just 22 miles from Disneyland and 20 miles from Newport Beach. It features an on-site convenience store, an outdoor pool, a jacuzzi, and a tennis court.Rooms at Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest include an iPod docking station and free Wi-Fi. They have a fully-equipped kitchen and a seating area with a sofa bed.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Irvine East/Lake Forest Staybridge Suites. On Monday through Thursday evenings, a light dinner is served. BBQ facilities are also on site.There is a business center, as well as a modern fitness center, at Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest. The front desk is staffed 24 hours a day.Staybridge Suites Irvine East/Lake Forest is 6 miles from the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. The Anaheim Convention Center is 17 miles away.
- Beautiful property. The owners and staff were very friendly and helpful. We will let our friends know to stay here in the future. Excellent!
- Totally lovely evening social hour with snacks that we did luck out and get to enjoy the Thursday we arrived. Also, morning breakfast buffet is really nice.
- Clean. Good variety for breakfast. Managers happy hour worked great for our family with kids. Rooms were quiet and comfortable.
- Big rooms, nice beds, cleanliness was on point, and the pool was excellent.
- This place was so comfy. Breakfast was great. They even have a lovely sitting area in the courtyard.
Prominence Hotel and Suites
Located 6 miles from the Verizon Amphitheater, this Lake Forest hotel features an outdoor pool and guest rooms with free Wi-Fi. A daily full breakfast with made-to-order omelet station is included.A flat-screen HD cable TV is provided in each contemporary guest room at Prominence Hotel and Suites. The rooms are furnished with a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee-making facilities.A 24-hout front-desk welcomes guests to Lake Forest Prominence Hotel and Suites. A guest laundromat is on site.John Wayne/Orange County Airport is a 20-minute drive away. Disneyland is a 30 minute-drive away.
- Very friendly staff, nice rooms and just great for getaways
- Lots to choose from for breakfast. Very tasty. Employees are very courteous.
- good location, good breakfast, liquor store , starbucks, food and gas across street, quiet
- The room was very nice. The coffee and amenities were a pleasant addition.
- Small, super quiet, all amenities are excellent. Very clean, comfortable, large refrigerator, great omelettes. Fantastic pricing!
Residence Inn Irvine Spectrum
This Irvine hotel is within 3 miles of the Spectrum Center, which offers shopping, dining and entertainment. Every suite comes with a full kitchen and free wired internet access.Residence Inn Irvine Spectrum features an outdoor swimming pool and hot tub. A gym with cardio equipment and an outdoor sports court are available.Guests can start the day with a buffet breakfast at the Irvine Residence Inn. Monday through Wednesday, the hotel offers an evening social hour with free snacks and drinks.Every suite features a 27-inch flat-screen TV with cable channels. A sitting area with work desk is also provided.John Wayne Airport is within a 20-minute drive of the Spectrum Residence Inn.
- The staff, room, breakfast…an exceptional stay. Never experience a more homely atmosphere in all my travels! Residence Inn will always be my place to stay.
- Loved the fireplace in our room. Breakfast was great
- The hotel was exactly as described and as expected. There were no unpleasant surprises.
- I liked the man who was served us at breakfast, he was very polite and helpful
- Breakfast was good, bed very comfortable, excellent choice of tv channels and nice flat screen TV. Kitchen area is good.
Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest
Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine East/Lake Forest is located in Foothill Ranch, just 19 miles from Anaheim. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Laguna Beach is 12 miles from Courtyard Foothill Ranch Irvine , and San Clemente is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- The staff was very friendly and the breakfasts were excellent!
- The room was very comfortable for me, my fiance and our 6-month-old baby! We had an awesome view of the pool.
- Closeness to sporting event and beach. Friendly and helpful staff . Location of hotel in a parking lot with food and drinks.
- tv not working fridge not working and ice machine on all floors not working ….loved the place ans staff
- Nothing could have made this trip better as I was there for a funeral of a loved one.
Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Quality Inn & Suites Irvine Spectrum offers accommodations in Lake Forest, just 18 miles from Anaheim. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.Long Beach is 29 miles from Quality Inn Irvine Area, and Laguna Beach is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is John Wayne Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- The breakfast was great, eggs, sausages, waffles, etc and all you can eat to get you ready for the day!
- Staff was helpful, understanding, and the hotel was quiet relaxing. And I slept in little over check out. My bad! But I haven’t had the great of sleep in a while.
- I am so glad that my airbnb cancelled our reservation because I believe this was WAAAAAAY better than what bnb was going to offer. It was so close to many places like movie theaters AND a lot of food places nearby. McDonalds is literally right next to it so if you want something quick to eat, you can definitely just walk a few steps. It’s also free breakfast and parking. Staff is friendly. Great price for service!
- Delicious breakfast, excellent room with a nice view ✌✌👍
- Easy access to parking, room, lobby. I didn’t use the free wifi. I used my own network. The staff was extremely helpful.
Holiday Inn Irvine South/Irvine Spectrum
Located 11 miles from John Wayne Airport, this hotel features a free local shuttle within 3 miles. It features a restaurant, outdoor pool and spacious rooms with free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Irvine South/Irvine Spectrum provides contemporary rooms with a flat-screen cable TV, sitting area and desk. There is also a microwave and refrigerator. Room service is available.Guests can work out in well-equipped gym or relax in the hot tub.The on-site Aqua Restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner, serves American cuisine. The Lounge has weekly drink specials and a 50-inch flat-screen TV.Holiday Inn Irvine Spectrum is 2 miles from Wild Rivers Waterpark and 8 miles from Laguna Beach. Disneyland is 22 miles away.
Beds are fantastic, room was very clean, location, great price
I’ve always enjoyed staying at Holiday Inn Express in many different cities.
- Staff was super friendly, the room was literally like their pictures, which is something I always have an issue with, where they obviously took their photoshop skills way too far off. I will definitely be staying here again!!!
- Great location!! Very close to all kinds of shopping and dining. Freeway close. Great free parking close to the hotel.
- Comfortable room at a reasonable price, and helpful, courteous staff. There was adequate staffing at the front desk, so we did not have to wait in a line to check in or out – service was very prompt.
- The bed was super comfy; pillows were nice and fluffy; shower head was very nice!
- Beds are fantastic, room was very clean, location, great price
Hampton Inn Irvine/East Lake Forest
Only a short drive from major area attractions and activities and situated in the foothills of Saddleback Mountain, this hotel provides modern amenities, including an outdoor pool.The Hampton Inn South Orange County/Foothill Ranch is centrally located close to a variety of recreational activities, including a skateboard park, scenic hiking trails and bike paths. Disneyland, Laguna Beach and Knott’s Berry Farm amusement park are also located within driving distance.Guests at the South Orange County Hampton Inn can start the morning with a delicious free hot breakfast or take advantage of in-room microwaves and refrigerators. The hotel also features free wireless internet access.
- Handicap parking, first floor request accommodated, comfy beds.
- Slept like a log.Bed was so comfortable. Also a great breakfast.Plenty of handicap parking.
- The breakfast was excellent, fast to get, and good quality. The food at their restaurant in the adjacent hotel was also excellent, fresh, high quality, and delicious with a good variety of dishes to suit many tastes and cultures.
- The breakfast was vey nice. The attendant was friendly and came to see how things were for us!
We were late for breakfast but the attendant brought out the bagels and other items for us.
We appreciated that very much.
Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest
Conveniently situated in Foothill Ranch, California, near Whiting Ranch Wilderness Park and Irvine, this hotel offers comfortable guest rooms with free high-speed internet access and an on-site restaurant.Hilton Garden Inn Irvine East/Lake Forest is a completely non-smoking hotel with an outdoor pool with hot tub. Guests can take advantage of the fitness center or get some work done in the 24-hour business center.The guest rooms at the Irvine East Hilton Garden Inn features microwaves and refrigerators. Guests will also appreciate remote printing capabilities to the on-site business center.The Great American Grill at the Lake Forest Hilton Garden Inn is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests can also purchase meal items in the 24-hour convenience store, then relax with a drink in the Pavilion Lounge.
- I like to walk and felt safe walking a mile to breakfast and dinner
- The staff at this property is very friendly and accommodating. The property is clean and quiet. Food in the small dining area is outstanding, as it is custom prepared for each guest. The dining area is open (limited hours) for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
The staff are friendly and helpful.
The lobby is neat and clean.
Ice water and cookies at the lobby are great!
- Clean room, hair dryer, iron, fridge, microwave, decent furniture.
- I LOVED the location. Stores and restaurants are just around the corner. I also like the quietness of the hotel and area.
Laguna Hills Lodge-Irvine Spectrum
One of our best sellers in Laguna Hills! A Mediterranean oasis in the heart of California’s Laguna Hills, this hotel features a lush garden setting along with on-site fitness facilities, spacious guestrooms and a free daily breakfast.Start the day at the Laguna Hills Lodge with a delicious cup of coffee from in-room coffeemakers or take advantage of in-room microwaves and refrigerators. Relax by the outdoor pool or in the sauna then enjoy a stroll through the hotel’s beautiful rose gardens.Guest accommodations at the Laguna Hills are furnished with the latest technology, including flat-screen TVs and free wireless internet access. Spacious work desks along with satellite TV channels are also available.Sample local cuisine with the Laguna Hills Lodge’s discounts for nearby restaurants. Visit the stunning underwater state park at Crystal Cove or see a game at the Honda Center, home to professional hockey’s Anaheim Ducks. The Laguna Hills Regional Mall is also within walking distance.
- If you got one of the rooms facing the garden, awesome. Not so much if you didn’t. Breakfast was good for continental, cereal, pastries, etc.
- Service, efficiency of room and facility, location
- The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Excellent place to stay
Staff very friendly and helpfulCarpets in halls
- I appreciate the staff the most. Whatever information I needed, they were able to provide. They are friendly and considerate. Having my room off the garden was lovely. Thank you. Lee
Top Hotels In El Toro California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Toro California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Toro California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Toro California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!