10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Torno Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
El Torno Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Torno Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Torno Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Torno Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Torno Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Torno Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Torno Extremadura:
Hotel Rural Xerete
Offering a shared swimming pool, Hotel Rural Xerete is located in the Jerte Valley, 12 mi from Plasencia. The guest house offers rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi access.Featuring a private terrace with garden and mountain views, each room includes a TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a bathtub, hairdryer and free toiletries.Next to the pool, guests can enjoy a garden with sun loungers and outdoor furniture. There is also a shared lounge with a fireplace. The property offers lunch and dinner under request.Set in a popular area for hiking, the property is 6.2 mi from La Garganta de los Infiernos Nature Reserve. Bars, restaurants and supermarkets can be found within 1.9 mi of the guest house.
- The owner was delightful, and could not do enough to make our stay comfortable. She was particularly good with children and pets.
- We found the accommodation perfect for our needs, as we were travelling with two dogs.. the owner was delightful, very friendly and breakfast was excellent. Location a bit off the beaten track but easy to find and very peaceful.
- Ana gets 10/10 in hospitality and deserves extra credit for actually paying attention to any request regarding dinner and breakfast (if it is within her means and available). There are birds in the area (plenty of them), and at times one or two will keep ‘performing’ a bit late at night so now you know. But I’d say this is part of the rural ‘magic’, and this place has quite a lot of it. Being able to work on a quiet terrace overlooking those gardens and slopes was ‘a gift.
- The hospitality and genuine care if Ana -brilliant and such a peaceful place xxx
- Perfect place to stay to see the cherry blossom at the end of March. Very friendly service by the owner , Ana who provided delicious evening meals.
Hospedería Valle del Jerte
Featuring a shared swimming pool and sun terrace, Hospederia Valle del Jerte is located in Jerte. This hotel offers an on-site restaurant and bar. Free WiFi is available in all areas.All rooms have air conditioning, modern décor, and parquet floors, while the private bathroom comes with a shower, hairdryer, and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV and mini-bar are also available.There is a 24-hour reception, and staff at the hotel can provide you with tourist information about the area. Other facilities available include a shared lounge/TV area.Activities such as cycling and hiking can be done in the surroundings. Tornavacas is 10 minutes’ drive from Hospederia Valle del Jerte, and Plasencia is 24 mi away.
– modern well-appointed room excellent airco and beds, very quiet
– spacious bathroom, everything fine
– garden and swimming-pool
– excellent restaurant, extensive à la carte menu and wine-list, attentive service
– good breakfast buffet
- Style of hotel lovey, the staff of the reception ( the gentleman) was extra nice with us.
Modern well kept rooms. Comfortable beds with the possibility to choose different pillow types.
Good WiFi too. Pets are made to feel welcome, a little gift and feeding plates available in the room. Loved the River Jerte chatter.
- The local knowledge of area shown by reception staff was very good and helpful
- Beautiful, comfortable, well-appointed hotel in lovely location. Dog-friendly with excellent walks nearby. Very nice dinner in hotel restaurant – excellent value for money at 15 euros!
- – modern well-appointed room excellent airco and beds, very quiet
Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales
Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and rooms with views of the nearby Garganta de Los Infiernos Nature Reserve. Set in gardens, it is located outside the village of Jerte, in the Cáceres province.Each charming, rustic room at Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales has simple, pastel-colored décor. All rooms have air conditioning, free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.Traditional Spanish cuisine is served in the Valle del Jerte’s à la carte restaurant. There is also a café.The hotel offers easy access to the Sierra de Gredos Mountains, ideal for hiking.Plasencia is a 45-minute drive away, while Salamanca and Cáceres are within 75 mi of Los Arenales.
The room was clean and comfortable and dog friendly,excellent location with beautiful backdrop.
For what we paid it was excellent value and continental breakfast included.
- The staff were excellent, my room was spotless, the restaurant was very nice and the meal I had was perfect. For the price they charge its exceptional value.
- La ubicación y la habitación en general, bastante aceptable
- Nos encanto el trato, la ubicación, en general todo. Quedamos super encantados.
- El personal fue muy amable, la comida del restaurante estaba excelente, el desayuno estupendo, el hotel es muy tranquilo y esta a 50 metras de un entorno espectacular, en general todo me gusto mucho.
- The room was clean and comfortable and dog friendly,excellent location with beautiful backdrop.
Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte is located in the small town of Cabezuela del Valle, on the edge of the Sierra de Gredos Mountains, and 20 mi from Plasencia.Including air conditioning and heating, the rooms have a rustic décor, and come with either a double bed or twin beds. They also have a TV, and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a balcony.Guests at the accommodations can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast. The hotel has a bar with a flat-screen TV.An array of outdoor activities can be enjoyed in the surrounding area, including hiking, horse riding and canyoning. The Garganta de los Infiernos Nature Reserve is just 1.9 mi from Hotel Judería Valle del Jerte. The River Jerte is a 5-minute walk away.
The owners were very nice and dinner was great! We also had a room with a nice view over the mountains in the valley and the location was good to explore the Valle del Jerte (if you’re travelling by car).
Also, the area was so quiet that it was no problem at all to sleep with the windows open which is perfect if you love waking up to the sounds of nature.
Location was good, although the hotel is located in a very narrow street opposite a church. Locals are very friendly and always ready to help. There are 3 natural pools close by, one about 5 min walking ant the other 2 about 10 min.
There is no hotel parking but you can easily park up the hill in the ayuntamiento (town hall) parking.
- MUY BUENA RELACIÓN CALIDAD PRECIO. NO PODÍA DESAYUNAR Y ENTREGAN UNA BOLSA DE PICNIC.
La calefacción ya estaba puesta cuando llegamos , cosa que se agradece dados los -2 grados que había fuera
Servicio de wifi funcionaba estupendamente
- Al llegar, la habitación ya estaba caldeada. El personal muy amable y el desayuno muy bueno.
- The owners were very nice and dinner was great! We also had a room with a nice view over the mountains in the valley and the location was good to explore the Valle del Jerte (if you’re travelling by car).
Casa Rural Parada Real
Featuring a bar and free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Rural Parada Real is located in Garganta la Olla. All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom. The property has a restaurant.At the hotel, rooms come with a wardrobe. Each room is fitted with air conditioning, and certain rooms also offer a balcony.Plasencia is 25 mi from Casa Rural Parada Real, while Garganta de los Infiernos Natural Reserve is 29 mi from the property.
- The property was well located and had a great feel due to our wonderful host Cielo. Rooms were simple but comfortable and clean and the breakfast was generous. Cielo spoke perfect English, gave us suggestions for activities and could not have been more accommodating.
Staff was extremelly helping!. We felt like in 4 stars hotel!. We needed hot water – there was no problem. To warm the milk for the child – no problem.
Breakfast – the best during our trip! Delicious omlet!
- La amabilidad y simpatía de Cielo. Desde que contraté la habitación estuvo disponible por teléfono para preparar una sorpresa a mi pareja y una vez allí, durante la comida, nos ofreció prepararnos algo que no estaba en la carta. Un encanto. La habitación pequeña pero limpia y silenciosa y la cama cómoda.
Tengo 57 años y nunca me habían tratado con tanta amabilidad.
El desayuno completísimo.
- La ubicación excelente, con sitio cerca donde dejar el coche bien aparcado. El personal inmejorable, muy amable y simpática.
Exe Alfonso VIII
One of our top picks in Plasencia.Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Exe Alfonso VIII is located just beside the main square of the charming town of Plasencia.The spacious, air-conditioned rooms include flat-screen TVs and a mini-bar. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub and hairdryer.Experience the historic attractions of this walled, market town which was founded by Alfonso VIII in the 12th century. The town’s strategic position on the banks of the River Jerte and along the Route of Silver now provide you with many interesting sights. You will notice the numerous palaces, religious buildings and ancestral homes that once belonged to noblemen in the Middle Ages.You can visit the impressive cathedral and the weekly local market.
- Were surprised to be given essentially a suite for a very affordable price. Biggest bed I’ve ever seen in Spain (perhaps a California King or larger) in a huge room and a spacious bathroom and spare room. Great dinner in the restaurant. Free parking voucher for the public parking was another surprise bonus. (Note: “lobby” photo is spare room.)
- Spectacular location, room size, staff and breakfast.
- I was very lucky I was appointed a suite for the price of a double room, including a fully furnished separate living room and an absolutely enormous bed. Very comfortable stay indeed.
- The room, or should I say apartment, was magnificent along with the included sitting room and, I still can’t believe it, the 8ft wide bed. I was thinking of sending my wife a text from the other side of the bed. Hotel could not be faulted.
- This is a traditional hotel near the attractive old town. The unremarkable price for B&B reflects the age and general condition of the facilities.
Hotel Rural La Casa De Pasarón
This country house is located in the village of Pasarón de la Vera, 30 minutes’ drive from Plasencia. It offers an outdoor pool and charming, air-conditioned rooms with a TV.The rooms at the Hotel Rural La Casa de Pasarón feature tiled floors and wooden beams. They each come with a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Casa de Pasarón’s restaurant serves traditional Extremaduran food using fresh, local products. During the summer, meals are served on the outdoor terrace.The surrounding area is popular for hiking and bird watching and cycling, and a bicycle rental service is available. You can drive to the Monfragüe National Park in around 45 minutes.
- Una casa antigua totalmente rehabilitada a la que no le faltan detalles, muy agradable y bonita. Desayuno muy bueno, habitación bonita y muy limpia, staff encantador.
- Las instalaciones buenas, trato agradable del personal, recomendaría el alojamientos a más usuarios, pueblo muy típico.
- El entorno tan relajante y bonito, la gente tan amable, el hotel tan comodo, los desayunos increibles, lo recomiendo todo. Tienes opciones de piscinas naturales, turismo…
- Todo el mundo esta pendiente de ti. La casa es una maravilla.
- La atención a la llegada y el desayuno, el cual, es excelente.
Hotel Ciudad de Plasencia
Hotel Ciudad de Plasencia offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens. It is located by route N-630, just outside central Plasencia.Each bright and spacious room at the Ciudad de Plasencia has air conditioning and heating. All come with a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves national-style meals and dishes from the Extremadura region. Typical local products can be bought at the on-site shop. There is also a cafe-bar.Ciudad de Plasencia is a 5-minute drive from highway A-66. The Jerte Valley, the Valle de la Vera and the Monfragüe National Park are all within an easy drive.
- the location is ideal as a stop over on route south from Santander
- Hotel rooms are comfortable and functional. Excellent walk in shower. Room far better than i would have thought for a very reasonably priced one night stay. Generally staff very good, couldn’t find the key for the secure parking for my motorcycle, but wasn’t a problem, just wheeled it through the front terrace to a secure spot. Would stay again no problem.
1. The room was very comfortable and the large bathroom with an excellent shower system added to our comfort.
2. We were tired when we arrived so we decided to eat in. What a nice surprise. Our waitress was really pleasant in understanding our bad Spanish and helping us order our 3 course meal. The result was an excellent dinner that will long live in our memories.
- Spacious room. Cleaning staff very friendly and helpful.
- Nice hotel good value for money staff was friendly
Hotel Rural Hojaranzos
Hotel Rural Hojaranzos is set in the natural setting of La Vera Region, in Tejeda de Titar. It features a restaurant and rustic décor with antiques and design furniture.Featuring great views of the mountains and the countryside, this hotel offers soundproofed rooms with air conditioning, heating and free Wi-Fi. They also come with a satellite TV and a private bathroom.A daily breakfast consisting of toasts, orange juice and pastries is included. The restaurant specializes in meats and regional dishes, offering a set menu and a selection of local wines. Room service is available.Bikes to explore the surroundings can be provided for free. Cuacos de Yuste and its Monastery are within 20 minutes’ drive away. Plasencia is 14 mi away.
- Very friendly staff. Balcony with nice view. Close to Monfragues national park.
- A true rural Spanish hotel. The bar was host to a steady stream of locals coming and going and playing domino’s. The staff were welcoming and friendly. Copious amounts of olives were served to us while enjoying a drink after we arrived. Good sized room with air con and a balcony.
- Lovely place to stay. Food excellent and also the wine. Our dog had plenty of space and areas to walk. Would definitely stay again.
- The garden was peaceful, the parking was good, the food was excellent, the staff were friendly. The locals were colourful. This is a small hotel with a big heart and a bar full of locals. I enjoyed my stay and I would be more than happy to return,
- Second visit here, and it won’t be the last! Everything is good here and the customer comes first. Super value evening menu, good breakfast (included) making it superb value.
Palacio Carvajal Girón
Located next to Plasencia’s main square, Palacio Carvajal Girón features a terrace with views of the town’s Catedral Nueva. It has a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Set in a listed 17th-century building, Palacio Carvajal Girón features attractive décor and original stone pillars. Each air-conditioned room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels and free WiFi.Guests can enjoy lunch and dinner in the Carvajal’s restaurant. Gluten-free dishes are available on request. Palacio Carvajal Girón also serves a Continental breakfast with a gourmet touch, offering guests an additional 4 options to choose from a specialty menu, including scrambled eggs and a salmon sandwhich, among others.The hotel is set in Plasencia’s old Jewish Quarter, 5 minutes’ walk from the old city walls. The railway station is just over 0.6 mi away.
- Really good breakfast the express was good quality, great value for money served on individual trays
- The tastefully decorated spaces as well as the kind attention from the staff members
- Everything. The staff, Anna on front desk, the room was excellent, location perfect.
- Location. Secure car park facilities, although a tight squeeze.
- We really enjoyed our stay, from the moment we walked through the door. The receptionist was very knowledgeable and helpful. The room was spacious and comfortable with a great view overlooking the square. The private parking was ideal.
Top Hotels In El Torno Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Torno Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Torno Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Torno Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!