10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Tablero Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Tablero Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Tablero Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Tablero Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Tablero Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Tablero Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Tablero Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Tablero Gran Canaria:
AxelBeach Maspalomas – Apartments and Lounge Club – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Within 1 miles of Maspalomas’s sand dunes, AxelBeach Maspalomas – Apartments and Lounge Club – Adults Only features an outdoor pool, gym and tennis court. This gay and hetero-friendly, adults-only complex also has a hammam, hot tub and sauna.Opening onto terraces, the apartments at AxelBeach Maspalomas – Apartments and Lounge Club – Adults Only have attractive, contemporary décor. All include air conditioning, a safe, free Wi-Fi and a comfortable living area with a sofa and flat-screen satellite TV.The kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave, toaster and coffee maker. There is also a dining area.The property offers a massage service, and there is a hairdresser’s and barber shop on site.The apartments are in a central, commercial district, a 5 minute walk from Yumbo Shopping Center, bars, restaurants and nightclubs. The nearest bus stop is just 350 feet away. You can also arrange bike and motorcycle rental at reception, and a golf club can be found nearby.
- Great and helpful easy-going staff makes you feel welcome I this heterofriendly adults only hotel. Facilities were really nice collection of apartments, pool and hammock area, sauna, jacuzzi, gym, barber, massage room – clearly an effort for something different. Rooms clean with quite basic furniture and kitchenette, nice to have separate bedroom, nice balcony. Amenities in the bathroom and by the bed useful… Breakfast really worth the price and nice start of the day with cava. Saturday Pool event was entertaining with beautiful Destiny 🙂 and bunch of great men staying at the hotel. I bet when the weather is warmer it would be a blast! Location is optimal and allows walking to dunes or Yumbo. Definitely coming back if in Ingles!
- Location, hotel services, ambience. Very friendly and helpful hotel staff. Thank you very much Front desk manager Ivan for all the help!
- Loved Antonio, who checked us in. He’s superb.
Loved that the property had a double bed (this seems rare compared to other hotels in the area).
The roons were always kept immaculately clean. I’ll be back.
Location is perfect and about a 5-7 min walk from yumbo centre.
Pool area was spacious with more than enough sun loungers.
- Loved the pool side & the garden in the property
Mirador Maspalomas by Dunas
Dunas Mirador Maspalomas is located in the Sonnenland area of Maspalomas, in Gran Canaria. It offers 2 outdoor pools with loungers, a hot tub, and rooms with private balconies.All rooms at the Hotel Mirador Maspalomas feature tiled floors and light furniture. They are also equipped with ceiling fan, flat screen TV with international channels, and a balcony or a terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Pool towels are available for an additional cost.The Mirador Maspalomas’ restaurant serves a variety of Spanish and international food. There is also a poolside bar and a disco.Children can enjoy a separated pool and a club with an entertainment program.Guests can benefit from a pool table. Other facilities include a wellness center with beauty treatments and massages.Playa del Inglés Beach and Playa Meloneras Beach are 1.9 mi from the hotel, and there is a free bus service 4 times a day. Here you can find a range of watersports facilities, and there are 2 golf courses within 1.2 mi.
- We loved everything in this hotel. We have been coming to this hotel for the last 5 years. It is located few miles to Maspalomas beach, playa del Ingles and San Agustin. The staff are friendly and accommodating. We feel at home staying in this hotel.
Rooms basic but clean. Pool area very good although a little cold which we expected for this time of year. Food was generally very good.
In gereral, I can’t fault the hotel for cleanliness. Everything from the rooms to the public access area’s, pools, resturant and bar area’s were cleaned daily.
Tip for families: Holiday world is just a 10 minute walk down the hill, with fun rides, 10 pin bowling and arcade games for the whole family. Great night out and not expensive!!
Hotel offers a free shuttle service to the beach which was great considering the hotel is a good 30/40 min walk away.
- Christmas Day was wonderful not a fault. Very clean.
We think that the food in general was doll and borring. We had expected more varaity i the food. It was our second stay with all inclusive, and we will not chose that Again. It was EXATLY the same as in february. We will not chose to eat our meals at the hotel Again.
We also asked for the same room 9 months earlier because of my husbands Demensia, but we got another room, and not even in the same sektion.
- The food and drink and the staff and the cleanliness.
One of our top picks in Playa del Cura.Featuring direct access to Playa del Cura Beach by elevator, Riviera Vista offers a rooftop terrace with a swimming pool and impressive views of the Atlantic Ocean. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property.Each air-conditioned, spacious room at this property has a private balcony or terrace with outdoor furniture, and a seating area with a sofa bed. There is a fridge, coffee machine, safe (with a surcharge) and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer.There are also junior suites available with a separate bedroom, as well as a fridge, coffee machine, and microwave.Riviera Vista has a restaurant where buffet breakfast is served, dinner can be served on buffet or a la carte.Other facilites available in Riviera Vista are 24-hour reception, and pool bar. Anfi Tauro Golf Resort is a 5-minute drive from the property.Maspalomas is 11 mi from the property and Gran Canaria Airport is 30 mi away.
- The location was quiet and we could always find loungers at the pool and beach. The room was clean when we arrived. Having a refrigerator and dish ware was a bonus. Breakfast was great and so was Christmas dinner. The staff was super friendly and helpful.
- The breakfast is very good. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Spacefull separated living room.
- Well refurbished, clean, almost direct access to the beach, scenery views with perfect sunsets
- Spacious and super clean room, extra comfy bed, beautiful view from the balcony. Quiet, calm sorroundings and we have always found parking space. The elevator to the beach is really funny. We loved the pool and the sunbeds in the big nice garden.
- Modern and quite comfortable. Very cool access to the beach. Good shower.
The Rey Carlos is in the center of Playa del Inglés, just over a quarter mile from the beach and a 10-minute walk from the Yumbo Shopping Center. It has elegant rooms and suites, an outdoor pool and a hot tub.All accommodations at the Rey Carlos feature views from the private terrace. Decorated in classic décor, the rooms and suites include a refrigerator and a lounge area with satellite TV.Buffet meals are served at the main restaurant. Guests can enjoy light refreshments at the snack bar or the poolside bar.Rey Carlos is located next to the CITA shopping center. Maspalomas Golf Course is just over 1 miles away.
I had reservation for 13 days but I have to fly back to Finland after 3 days. I left the key to the reception and told clearly that the apartment is free. Anyway I had to pay for all the 13 Days ! Much money.
Very bad endeed !
Yours kari niilola
- The room was not allergy free as I requested. The standard of rooms are very old fashioned with very few electric points to use for mobile phones and I pads. Wifi was another issue with only limited free coverage.
Pool is the only thing of this hotel that is well considered although they allow people to “reserve” sunbeds (and they are not occupied by anyone) when most of the pool is empty of people.
Hotel´s staff was kind and very polite and did their best although the multiple inconvinients of the hotel.
- Food was really good, good location and friendly staff.
- Amazing 70s ambient & charme. Feels like a movie set.
- I had reservation for 13 days but I have to fly back to Finland after 3 days. I left the key to the reception and told clearly that the apartment is free. Anyway I had to pay for all the 13 Days ! Much money.
Tagoror Beach Apartments
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Tagoror Beach Apartments offers accommodations in Playa del Ingles, just a 2-minute walk from the beach. Tagoror Beach Apartments also includes a heated year-round outdoor pool.Each apartment at this adults-only property has a double bedroom, bathroom, seating and dining area, and a kitchen fitted with a microwave, toaster and refrigerator. Towels and bed linen are featured.Playa del Inglés beach is 1,150 feet from Tagoror Beach Apartments and Yumbo Centrum is a 10-minute walk. The nearest airport is Gran Canaria Airport, 20 mi from Tagoror Beach Apartments.
- The location is good, close to beach front & shops.
- Location is fantastic for the beach and nightlife.
What we most liked and valued were the friendliness of the staff both day and night, from the lovely girl at reception when we checked in, to the night watchmen who greeted us on arrival back from the Yumbo at all hours of the night/morning!
Also of course the situation with easy access to both beach and Yumbo is near ideal.
- The stuff is very kind,the apartment clean,a good recomendation 😊😊😊😊😍😍😍
- The apartment was very clean and the staff helpful and friendly. Both girls on reception were easy to talk to and very helpful when we asked about public transport and getting to other resorts. It was near the beach and Yumbo Center.
Hotel THe Anamar Suites
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Located 1,650 feet from Playa del Inglés Beach, Hotel THe Anamar Suites offers an all year round swimming pool heated during the winter. All apartments feature a balcony.All the apartments at Hotel THe Anamar Suites have sea views and include a seating area, a flat-screen TV and a sofa. The suites offer access to a hot tub.The complex includes a restaurant buffet, a solarium and a pool bar where guests can relax and enjoy a drink. Yumbo and Sandia shopping centers are 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Gran Canaria’s capital, Las Palmas, is approximately 45 minutes away by car while the airport is 20 minutes away. Maspalomas Golf Course is 3 minutes away by car.
- They surprised me with a birthday letter and bottle of champagne. Onsite breakfast was great. Location is close to stores and food. Staff was great. Room was clean. I would stay here again.
- nice apartments, great size of the room, bit old and used furniture, not be best bed but fine for some days. I would recommend it for some days.
- The location was good, the hotel is not bad, bed was comfortable.
The staff were so friendly
The hotel is newly decorated with modern facilities
The size of the room
The breakfast variety and deliciousness
The location is amazing
The facilities like the swimming pool
Travelling with food intolerances can be challenging and in spite of no specific program fully in place yet the hotel were prepared to have me and my partner stay and work each day with the Chef and restaurant staff to ensure there was always an option available. This took some of the usual stress out of the stay and we also had access to good kitchen facilities in our suite to allow us to cater for ourselves as needed.
We stayed on the lowest floor by the spa pools and this was a real treat as it appears to be private so many other guests did not access or use.
The Suite was a good size, clean and gave us all we needed for an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
The location is great as not too far from the airport, easy walking distance to the closest beach, good location to access a variety of commercial centres and facilities.
MUR Neptuno Gran Canaria – Adults Only
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Neptuno is an adults-only hotel, next to the Yumbo Shopping Center, Playa del Inglés. It features an outdoor pool, spa and free shuttle bus to the beach, half a mile away.All air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a furnished balcony. The private bathroom has a hairdryer.The hotel spa includes a sauna, Turkish bath and gym. The Neptuno’s swimming pool is heated from October until April and live music can be enjoyed in the bar several times a week.There is a 24-hour front desk and a tour desk. Maspalomas Golf course is 2 miles away. You can rent a car and there is free on-site parking.
- Very clean hotel with extremely helpful and friendly staff. Good choice of food in the restaurant and fun at breakfast!
- Having stayed before I was delighted that you are maintaining the high standards I have enjoyed on previous visits. Good food and clean rooms with comfortable beds is a real plus.
- The breakfast and dinner buffet were really good. Staff was very friendly and helpful. If you’d like to visit the Yumbo Center there is a door connecting directly from the hotel which came in very handy.
The staff was great – especially a cook making eggs in the morning. She was very energetic and made the day start off well. Plus she made a great omelettes.
The food was plentiful. There was a great slide into the pool. There were chairs available throughout the day and the room came with a mattress for the lounge chairs. The beach was about a 15 min walk – there were restaurants and stores there.
- Staff at the front desk and the bellhop were nice and professional as always. Have always liked the room balcony, pool area and shape of the hotel. When I left, Ruben the bellhop carried my bags all the way up to the sidewalk and put them together!
This large apartment complex is set in the center of lively Playa del Ingles, on the island of Gran Canaria, and is an ideal accommodation for a fun-filled family vacation in the sunshine.Each of the apartments in Maritim Playa comes with a living room, where you can relax with your family, and an open-plan kitchen, where you can prepare meals.Spend the day soaking up the sun on a lounge chair around the pool, while the children play and swim, and make friends. Alternatively, you can head to the expansive sands of the nearby Playa del Ingles beach.Return to the complex in the evening to dine in the on-site restaurant with the family. There you can enjoy buffet-style cuisine, followed by a drink in Maritim Playas bar.Keep up to date with your email at the complex’s internet corner.
- The staffs were really.. and mostly speaking German/English. They had really good breakfast which was included in the price. The swimming pool was nice and also offer a private sauna.. Worth staying!
- Sundeck – Captens deck were super. Quiet even theres a disco across the street. Beds are ok.
- The hotel is clearly from the 80’s. Clean and well maintained though.
- Lovely staff and people always up for a conversation and a laugh, chill vibes.
- The hotel is located in a perfect position, walking distence to the beach and the main resort.
One of our top picks in Playa del Ingles.Beverley Park is 1,000 feet from Gran Canaria’s Las Burras Beach. This modern hotel has a tennis court and 3 outdoor pools, one heated in winter.Each room at Beverly Park has a balcony and comes with satellite TV. Air conditioning is provided from late June to late September. The property has direct access to the beach.Activities include table tennis and a mini golf course. Children can enjoy the kids club and play area. A sauna and a massage service are also available on request.Beverly Park’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals. There is also a poolside bar, open during the day, as well as a minimarket and a pub.The center of Playa del Inglés is within a 15-minute walk, and there is a shopping center 1,650 feet away. The lively resort of Maspalomas is 3.1 mi from the hotel.
- Wonderful Breakfast, Huge array of choice & quantity
- Honestly speaking this is my third time in Gran Canary. To be extremely fair with the review, the toilet in the room only was new and clean, thw salmon tagliatelle at one dinner was amazing and the staff were friendly.
- 3 pools, so mean enough space over there, very clean rooms and hotel, good location. very good cleaning service
- I liked the location, it was very close to the beach.
- The view from the room was lovely, especially if you pick a sea view bedroom. Very close to the beach, and having 3 swimming pools was a great bonus! Only a half an hour from the airport and also had the bus stop right outside the hotel which is very handy!
Located in a building designed by Manuel de la Peña, El Yate offers an outdoor pool and a garden. Each apartment features air conditioning and free Wi-Fi in all areas.Each apartment has a bathroom with a shower and hairdryer. It includes a dining area, safe and flat-screen TV are provided in the living room.A shopping center with supermarkets is set 1,650 feet away and you will find various restaurants and bars within a 10-minute walk.Gran Canaria Airport in 20 minutes away.
- Apartment is very nice, clean, cozy. A lot of light, all necessary things are there. Swimming pool is clean although not so big. We really liked everything there!
- Big rooms, nice interiors. Great views and placement. Staff are helping and cheerful. Clean. Comfy yard. Clean pool. I would live here again!
- Molt nou i molt net. I la piscina esta molt be. Els apartaments molt comfortables.
- La limpieza, cuidada hasta el mínimo detalle. Al apartamento no le faltaba detalle. La amplitud del apartamento. El trato y la disposición del personal para ayudarte en todo lo que necesites. La tranquilidad de la zona. La cercanía con el mar y con zona de compras.
- La tranquilidad del sitio, ubicado en calle sin salida..alejado del ruido.. cercanía a dos playas.. sentirme como en casa..
Top Hotels In El Tablero Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Tablero Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Tablero Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Tablero Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!