10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Solete Alto Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Solete Alto Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Solete Alto Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Solete Alto Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Solete Alto Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Solete Alto Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Solete Alto Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Solete Alto Andalucía:
This modern hotel is located in central Jerez, just 1,650 feet from the bullring and 0.6 mi from the cathedral. Each functional, soundproofed room includes air conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.Free WiFi access is available in the bedrooms and the lobby at La Albarizuela. Staff at the 24-hour reception are happy to provide information about the city.The Villamarta Theater is only 150 feet from Hotel La Albarizuela. Within a 5-minute walk, you can find a wide range of shops, restaurants, wine cellars and tapas bars.Jerez Train and Bus Station is a 15-minute walk from the hotel, and offers direct services to Sevilla, Granada and Cádiz. The beaches of the Costa de la Luz are a 25-minute drive away.
- not glamorous but clean and tidy, good for one or two nights to visit horses and sherry places.
Daily maid service
Very friendly and helpful staff.
- clean, tidy and location. Following Rick “S” Cadiz programme it was not a disappointment.
- Está en una calle céntrica. El personal fue amable en todo momento.
- La ubicación es muy buena. Las camas son muy comodas
Located in the center of Andalusias Jerez de la Frontera this charming hotel has been beautiful converted from a 19th-century noble home. Browse the internet for free.Located in the lovely San Miguel district, the Hotel Nuevo was once a palace in this neighborhood. Climb up the original grand marble staircase to your tastefully decorated bedroom. The dining room of the Hotel Nuevo is equally elegant, and there is also a breakfast room and a library.Nearby attractions include the cathedral, Alcázar and famous wineries. Tour the city on foot thanks to the Nuevo’s excellent position. The train and bus stations are also nearby.
- Convenient location, clean, quiet (room facing side street got low level of noise, nothing too disruptive), excellent morning coffee.
- The family owners and staff are wonderful. The bed in my room is firm and swathed with lovely sheets, blankets and bedspread. Nuevo Hotel is walking-distance-close to the best in Jérez!
- Beautiful room in a great location. Very central, only a couple of minutes walk away from the main square with many bars and restaurants to choose from. We would’ve loved to have stayed longer! Although the breakfast bar was closed when we stayed, the kind man on reception gave us a kettle to use for our coffee before we left.
- The room was functional although compact and the hotel was in an old house, making it a nice experience. The location is also walkable to the train station and centre.
- Great location and a good size room with modern bathroom. Helpful staff.
Hotel Catalán is next to Las Canteras Natural Park in Puerto Real. This family-run hotel offers a traditional Andalusian restaurant and comfortable rooms with free Wi-Fi and air conditioning.Free private parking is available at Hotel Catalán. The beaches of the Costa de la Luz are just 1.2 mi away. Cadiz city center is also nearby, and Jerez Airport is 16 mi away.The Catalan’s restaurant serves characteristic Andalusian cuisine, including fresh fish and seafood. There is also a café-bar with a covered terrace, open all day.All of the Catalan’s rooms have central heating, a telephone and a TV. They also have a private bathroom. The hotel has a lounge and a 24-hour reception desk.
- Room was very clean, bathroom had a tub and not just a shower, staff were very friendly and welcoming. Appreciated the free parking.
- Family owned and staffed; well maintained property; comfortable, clean and quiet room and bath; comfortable beds; free and on-premise parking; excellent restaurant in house (large menu); sumptuous breakfast (reasonably priced and served early); close proximity to highways; short distance from Cadiz and its beaches.
- Clean, comfortable, helpful staff especially when arriving very late at night. A delightful place to stay.
- It was certainly good value for money. Very helpful and friendly good English speaking young man on reception whose name we forgot to ask.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was very good.
Elba Costa Ballena Beach & Thalasso Resort
One of our best sellers in Costa Ballena! This Mediterranean-style property is located on the edge of Costa Ballena Golf Course, 2 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers an outdoor pool, spa and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Elba Costa Ballena Beach & Thalasso Resort are air-conditioned and have a private bathroom with hairdryer. Free Wi-Fi is also available.The Elba’s Thalassotherapy Center has cabins offering treatments using sea water and algae. These services carry a surcharge.The hotel has a poolside bar and a buffet restaurant offering show cooking. There is also a stylish beach restaurant with a chill-out area which specializes in fresh seafood.Paddle courts are also available.The hotel borders a 27-hole golf course designed by José María Olazábal. The city of Cádiz is 19 mi away.
The Elba is a very beautiful hotel with great amenities. The rooms are spacious. The restaurant is first class!
The location, with golfing and the ocean near by, make for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- The location was good. The beach was pretty. The pool was clean
- 200 meters from a wide, beautiful beach. Nice pool. Resort is small which made for a cosy vibe.
- Wide selection of food with great fresh fruit and full fresh salad bar in addition to prep stoves and many other meat options.
- One of the best hotels I have ever stayed in. Excellent breakfast, close to beach, good parking and Wi-Fi.
- The Elba is a very beautiful hotel with great amenities. The rooms are spacious. The restaurant is first class!
Casa del Regidor
Set in a noble house from the 17th century, Casa del Regidor is located on the river bank in El Puerto de Santa Maria.Featuring free WiFi, each room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Casa del Regidor is 5 minutes’ walk from the ferry, which goes to the historic city of Cadiz.
- The staff was wonderful.It is a nice family run boutique. A good place all around and the owner speaks English.
- Jorge and his Mum are very welcoming. Such a comfy bed.
- The staff was friendly and helpful , the room was clean and a great location.
- The owners were outstanding, helping us in every way that was possible. You can rest assured you will be accommodated wonderfully.
- Family run. Very attentive, informative and friendly.
Al Andalus Jerez
One of our best sellers in Jerez de la Frontera! Guests at Al-Andalus Jerez can admire characteristic Andalusian architecture, with 2 beautiful central courtyards and wonderful Arabic-style design. It is a renovated 19th-century building with free Wi-Fi in all areas.The air-conditioned rooms at Al-Andalus Jerez all feature wooden furniture, elegant beds, their own bathroom, and views over the central courtyards.There is a comfortable TV room and the 24-hour front desk includes a safe and tourist information.Al-Andalus Jerez is in the heart of Jérez de la Frontera, near the Villamarta Theater and many bars and restaurants. Jérez Train and Bus Stations are within a 10-minute walk.
- nothing expect the English speaking receptionist was very polite and pleasure n helpful but unfortunately I met her only when I checked in (just 5 minutes)
- Great spot close to everything in Jerez. Wonderful staff!
- The property was in walking distance to all the sights we wanted to see. Parking was challenging, but good. I liked that I was able to control the room temperature.
- The best part is the lobby area – looks like and old moorish / arab house. Looks exactly like in the pictures. Loved that! Very good location and quiet hotel.
- The young woman staffing the reception desk was genuine, kind, and helpful. Beautiful little tiled hotel. Clean rooms. Very good price for the location and charm of the place.
Hipotels Sherry Park
One of our top picks in Jerez de la Frontera.Surrounded by lush gardens, the Sherry Park Hotel offers a large outdoor swimming pool and rooms with free WiFi. It is 15 minutes’ walk from the historical center of Jerez.All rooms are equipped with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms include a balcony.On-site facilities include an indoor pool, gym and sauna.The à la carte El Abaco restaurant serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink or snack in the on-site cafeteria, or on one of the Park’s terraces.The hotel is 25 minutes’ walk from the Cathedral and the Jerez sherry cellars. The Sherry Park is also just a short walk from the city’s renowned Royal Equestrian School and the bullring. Free parking is offered, subject to availability.
- Breakfast choice was superb, was served an excellent omelette by the female chef with specific ingredients chosen personally. The room was comfortable, the bathroom roomy with an excellent shower. The interior of the hotel extremely pleasing, nice contemporary vibe. Staff very helpful and pleasant.
- The gardens are fabulous the kids played in the extensive grounds. The rooms were very spacious and beds very comfortable. Nice range of complimentary products in the bathroom. Breakfast was nice. The area of the hotel is very nice with lots of different restaurants.
- Very close to Downtown and the Royal Andalusian Equestrian School. Very quiet location and with free parking. Easy access into and out of the city.
- Great location, helpful staff, great breakfast for 10 euro, great parking, wifi
- Great value hotel. The pool and the amenities were great, not far from the city center. Breakfast was decent at a price but not superb. We stayed several days and it turned out boring after 2 days. Sandeman sherry tour is at walking distance and it was great and very informative!
Ibis Jerez De La Frontera Cadiz
The Ibis Jerez de la Frontera Cadiz is located within 1.2 mi of Jerez town center. The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a seasonal sun terrace and a 24-hour snack bar.Rooms at the Ibis Jerez have wooden floors and bright décor. Each has flat-screen Smart TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.The Ibis’ El Rincón restaurant serves a range of Spanish cuisine. Guests can enjoy a drink in the bar or outside on the terrace. Breakfast is available from 04:00 until midday.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the hotel. Free on-site parking is also available.Jerez Airport is a 20-minute drive from the hotel and El Puerto de Santa Maria’s marina and beach are less than 7.5 mi away. You will have easy access to the Costa de la Luz Beaches.
- Kind staff, clean rooms, exactly as you expect an IBIS Hotel to be.
- Very friendly lady on checkin – gave us a glass of Sherry! Parking easy and close to motorway. Easy walk into town
- We’ve had good experiences at other Ibis locations and this one did not disappoint as a last stop before heading to SRV airport the next morning. The staff was very professional and check-in was efficient. They arranged for a cab for a visit to the city center. Breakfast was nicely organized.
- The staff were really helpful and the hotel is very well signposted if you are traveling by car. The hotel is a 20 minute walk from the town centre or 5€ in a taxi. The Tio Pepe bodega is a 10 minute walk and worth a visit if you’re a wine lover!
- Location next to bodegas and close to city-centre while quitw clise to highway (perfect for car). Clean room and excellent bathroom. Clean and new sheets. Very Good free parking
Puerta de Algadir
The Puerta del Algadir hotel has practical and well-equipped rooms, and is located near the coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria, in Andalusia. It is ideal for a sun-filled holiday near the beach.Travel the short distance to the coast and spend the day on one of the fantastic beaches of the Costa de la Luz.Puerta del Algadir has its very own restaurant, where you can enjoy a 3-course meal, or just grab a light snack. There is also a pizza restaurant, where you can have home-made pizzas with traditional ingredients. Then you can head to the hotel’s bar for a social drink and chat with friends or fellow guests.From here, you can easily visit the historical and monumental city of Jerez de la Frontera, just a short journey away.
- The hotel is just down the street from a major commercial / mall area with a Carrefour. It was nice to stay at a a hotel with meal service that was both very reasonable from a price perspective, and very good from a taste perspective. Dino and Eva were gracious hosts, and Ruth helped every chance she could. We will stay here again our next time in the Rota area.
- Staff were friendly and sorted a power issue out quickly. Clean and parking on site.
- Conveniently located by the highway as it was just a stop along our travels. The place was comfortable and spacious for a family of 4. All the basics were covered. The rate was a good value for our needs.
- The room is comfortable and nice with marble floors very large and large bathroom
- Bigger than most rooms in Spain. Breakfast was good as well as the pizza at night. Bring cash for the food.
With easy access from the A4 Motorway, Quitagolpe is located 20 minutes’ walk from the center of Jerez de la Frontera. It offers free parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Quitagolpe feature tiled floors and simple, classic-style décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom and a work desk.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves Mediterranean food, and offers set dishes at night. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Jerez town center is around 10 minutes’ walk away, and here you can find the old Arabic medina and the cathedral. Jerez Airport is a 15-minute drive away, and you can drive to Sanlucar de Barrameda in under 25 minutes.
- Ease of parking, breakfast availability, pleasant helpful staff
- The staff! They were very helpful & nice – thank you!
- Location – very very close to the city centre by walking and also very close to the main roads for convenient car driving….
Everything. Nice staff. Great all you can eat buffet it was delicious. Very reasonable prices in the bar/breakfast bar.
Spotlessly clean too.
- Good value for money. 20 mins in the car to Sanlucar for the horse racing. 15 min walk in town in the evening. Detail inside the building was lovely with murals and soft lighting.
Top Hotels In El Solete Alto Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Solete Alto Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Solete Alto Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Solete Alto Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!