10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Serrat Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Serrat Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Serrat Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Serrat Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Serrat Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Serrat Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Serrat Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Serrat Catalonia:
La Casassa de Ribes
La Casassa de Ribes is an 18th-century house located in the Vall de Ribes Valley. It offers luxurious, well-equipped accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Apartments at the Casassa de Ribes feature tiled floors and ceilings with wooden beams. Each apartment has a lounge with a fireplace and flat-screen TV.Each well-equipped kitchen has an oven, microwave and dishwasher. Bathrooms have a hydromassage shower.The Casassa is set in attractive gardens and offers impressive views of the surrounding mountains and countryside. There is a lounge with a fireplace, TV, DVD player and computer.The Casassa de Ribes is just over 0.6 mi from Ribes de Fresser and local activities include walking, skiing and horse riding. The famous Cremallera de Núria Mountain Railway is a 30-minute drive from the Casassa and guests can purchase tickets at the apartments.
- This was a great place if you like to be a short distance from town. Very quiet with wonderful views in a country setting. Ramon, the owner, was very helpful, accommodating and gave us some good local information. A short distance from the train station to Vall de Nuria in Ribes de Freser. Get on at the origin train station to assure yourself of a good seat especially during high season in the summer. The apartment is very nice with full kitchen, washing machine, beds for 6. Just 4 km to beautiful and quaint Campelles with friendly people and great restaurant. Great views at Sant Antoni just a 5 minute drive up the mountain. Great place to stay. Plenty of parking.
- Great location. Beautiful setting. Ramon was a fantastic host and helpful! Great breakfast. Checked on us frequently to make us feel welcome. Outdoor space was excellent. Loved the sound of cow bells! Great with two kids— nice to have a smart tv as well.
this place was absolutely perfect!
my boyfriend and i booked 3 nights and every day we told each other how happy we are to be staying there! unbelievable view from the room balcony, super nice host, every apartment is FULLY equipped with everything we could think of, a fireplace, waterfall shower and 2 sinks, simple but very nice and tasty breakfast, all of the apartment was very very clean, there is a smart tv in the living room and a laptop and printer in the bedroom (!!!) for your use!
we booked this place at the last minute and didnt really think about what to expect, it really couldn’t be better! <3
- Great scenery, very quiet. Owners very nice and accomodating, helped with all our requests,always with a smile.They also have cribs,bath, high chairs and bed barriers under request, very useful.
- Excellent host, Ramon was very helpful, good apartment, excellent shower and amazing views. Very peaceful.
Hotel 9 Sant Antoni
Hotel 9 Sant Antoni is set in the center of Ribes de Fresser, close to both the train station and the Vall de Nuria Mountain railway. It offers a small spa, a bar and free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms feature modern décor and come with TV and a private bathroom. Hotel 9 Sant Antoni also has a communal lounge with fireplace and TV. The small spa includes a hot tub, sauna and a Turkish bath.Guests staying at this hotel can enjoy the facilities at Hotel Sant Antoni, located few feet away. Facilities include a seasonal outdoor pool and a restaurant.There is a tour desk with tourist information about the area. Guests will also find a free parking area just 350 feet of the hotel.
- Location friendly stuff nice breakfast nice bathroom elevator
- We were very happy with our experience at this hotel. Not only was the room and the entire hotel very modern and well decorated, but we were given an opportunity to have a private period of use of the spa on the lower floor. The breakfast was delicious and the staff very friendly.
- The woman who works here is so friendly and helpful! Helped us organize using the swimming pool next door, the spa at this hotel, and booking tickets for the Cremallera to Nuria. The rooms are very clean and modern, and we had a lovely view of the river below. Breakfast was great. Would definitely stay here again!
- Excellent friendly staff, modern spotless room. Secure parking. Sister hotel a few yards away had a swimming pool you could use and we had an amazing evening meal there too. A friend used the sauna and said it was excellent.
- great hospitality , very good breakfast .free parking nearby.
Hotel Catalunya Ribes de Freser
Family hotel located in the center of Ribes de Fresser, near to the Renfe train station and the mountain rail line of Vall de Nuria.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with bath or shower, some of them have balconies.Shared areas include a bar, TV and reading rooms, and a living room with table games. Excellent traditional Catalan cuisine is also offered.Guests also have the chance to take advantage of complementary services at the hotel Catalunya Park, located 500 feet away, with swimming pool, gardens and recreational zones for children.Ribes is a door to the Pyrenees and offers a great opportunity to enjoy mountain sports and nature itself, sample fabulous cuisine and especially, do some skiing in the mountains during the winter season, at the ski stations at Vall de Núria and La Molina.
- Everything was amazing! Nice value hotel, clean, comfy for a family with a toddler and a 4 year old. The food home made, not a rich menu but enough to be amazing. Very kid friendly. Close to the train station (7 min walk) but also to the shopping area.
- I was relocated to Catalunya Park hotel, which was very close and in a perfect location. It was very quiet, clean, pleasant place to stay, I felt like at home. The staff was amazing, very helpful, I got a big discount on the rack rail tickets to Vall de Nuria with their help! I enjoyed my stay in the Hotel and in the town very much!
- Basic 2 stars hotel, good location, perfect hospitality , we arrived by 1pm and there were somebody to meet us.
- staff incredibly helpful (help to book and print cheaper ticket without extra cost) , very good breakfast, very clean, good location – walking distance to train station, next to hotel is small pub with good and not expensive food,
The staff was wonderful. Very nice and helpful.
The place is clean and basic and they have a great sitting area with lots of games for the kids which was great.
Hotel Terralta is a traditional mountain hotel in the Ribes Valley, near the beautiful Vall de Nuria. It offers an outdoor swimming pool and a sauna.The hotel is in Campelles, 4 miles from the center of Ribes de Freser. There are wonderful mountain views, and easy access to the Nuria Mountain Railroad. Nuria and La Molina Ski Resorts are both nearby. There is also direct train access to Barcelona.Rooms at the Terralta are simple and comfortable. They all have heating and a private bathroom. There is also a bar, a game room and 2 lounges, with an open fireplace. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local food.Hotel Terralta has a computer room with free internet access. The front desk offers a tour desk and packed lunches. Bicycles and snowshoes are available to rent. Free private parking is available at the hotel.
- Wonderful location and nice house. Lot of space for sitting and relaxing at fireplace.
- Bed was comfy and clean service and staff were friendly and helpful. We were made to feel very welcome.
- The views are incredible, the staff was very friendly, and breakfast and dinner was good. The swimming pool and outside area is very nice.
- The views were amazing, the pool in the middle of the mountains and the peace of the surroundings. The friendly and helpful staff who whi welcomed us when we arrived late at night and upgraded us to a lovely apartment. Would definitely visit again! Thank you!
- The staff were excellent. Evening dinner too and great value. Really made to feel at home. in the end we decided to have breakfast and we werent disappointed. Excellent.
Set in a stunning, mountain landscape, Hotel Prats is located in Ribes de Freser, northern Catalonia, on the edge of the Spanish Pyrenees.Prats features fantastic views of the mountains and rivers. Each of the hotel’s rooms is spacious, with plenty of natural light. They have a rustic and cheerful decor. Relax on the terrace in the summer, and enjoy the sunsets on the mountainside horizon. You can also sit back and watch some TV in the lounge area of the Hotel Prat.From here you can easily visit Nuria Valley – a top destination for walking, skiing, or exploring nature. The top ski resorts of Masella and La Molina are only 40 minutes drive from this hotel. There is limited parking at the property.
- Very friendly stuff, nice lounge with fire place, breakfast was okay and the rooms are very cosy; ours had a nice view.
- Everything were so clean. The room was comfortable with a amazing view. In general a really homely place
- Easy to find, good parking, quiet, very friendly and helpful personnel, excellent breakfast
- Nice people, nice town, simple old construction, with good view
- Comfy lobby with chimney, most room have a balcony though facing towards the road most of them.
Surrounded by lush mountain forest in the Vall de Ribes Valley, Mas Angelats is 1.9 mi from Ribes del Freser. Set in 60 hectares of grounds, this 19-bedroom villa features an outdoor pool and barbecue facilities.The villa has 15 twin bedrooms, a single bedroom and 3 suites with sofa beds. Most bedrooms have private bathrooms. There is an 262 ft² living room and 2 large conference rooms, as well as a games room and meeting room for 200 people.Walking, skiing and horse riding are popular activities in the area. The famous Cremallera de Núria Mountain Railway is a 5-minute drive away.
– lovely location of the hotel.
– staffs are very kind and helpful.
- We liked the pool, great staff, nice rooms and excellent views.
The setting is absolutely breathtaking, surrounded by mountains and nature. Great view of the stars at night and very peaceful to feel like you’re the only ones in the world!
The receptionist was very friendly and accommodating. We ate in the closed-down restaurant and he set the table for us and let us order drinks. Although you can’t walk there during the night (and even in the day it’s a half-hour walk to the train station along a narrow highway), he helped me reserve a taxi from the train station, which came to under 10 euros per trip.
- Public areas of building were very good and check in staff was good
- I love the place and the house – very well decorated and maintained.
- – lovely location of the hotel.
Apartaments Vall de Núria
One of our top picks in Queralbs.Located within the stunning Catalan Pyrenees in Vall de Núria, Apartaments Vall de Núria is set at an altitude of 6,550 feet. Free WiFi access is available.The property is located at the top of Vall de Núria rack railway, and offers free cable railway tickets.Several activities can be practiced in the surroundings, including canoeing, hiking, fishing, horseback riding and skiing.Featuring beautiful views of the surroundings, each apartment at Apartaments Vall de Núria has a seating area with sofas and flat-screen TV with pay-per-view channels, a fully equipped kitchenette and a bathroom with bath, shower and hairdryer. Bed linen and towels are included.The property offers a bar, restaurants and a shared lounge. Ski equipment hire and ski pass vendor are available.The historic town of Ripoll can be reached in 15 minutes from Ribes de Freser Station. Girona Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
Very clean, modern, safe, warm, spacious, good wi fi, comfortable pillows, duvets, beds, nice warm bathrooms, a lot of very convenient storage space.
Food in restaurant is very delicious. Although not enough vegetarian variants. But anyway very good.
- The apartments are right inside the hotel, just next to the train and everything else. They aren’t big, but they are comfortable for 5 people if some are children. The area is really pretty and the building itself is quite unusual – a sort of hiking center and ski resort with a hotel on top and restaurants inside. It’s quite a quaint little place with lots of nice hikes all around and very helpful staff both inside the hotel and at the information counter for hiking and activities.
- La zona de niños muy completa y el personal muy amables y correctos sobretodo el chico del bar del hotel, para ir en familia perfecto!
- La ubicación para esquiar es perfecta, sales y te pones los esquìs
- El apartamento es muy confortable y la ubicación excelente
- Very clean, modern, safe, warm, spacious, good wi fi, comfortable pillows, duvets, beds, nice warm bathrooms, a lot of very convenient storage space.
Hotel Catalunya Park
Come and enjoy the beautiful countryside of northern Catalonia with a stay at this peaceful rural hotel, built overlooking a large garden and outdoor swimming pool.Spend your day soaking up the sunshine and fresh air on the spacious lawns of the Catalunya Park. From here you can admire the picturesque mountain landscape before diving into the swimming pool for a refreshing dip. As you relax, children can enjoy themselves in the playground.Finish off your day with a tasty meal in the on-site restaurant or a drink in the bar. You can then get a restful night’s sleep in your classic continental-style room, where large windows open out onto charming views of the surrounding countryside.The hotel has a reading room with board games and a TV lounge.
- Beautiful place with friendly and helpful stuff who speak English. Room was nice with cozy big balcony and gorgeous view. Great breakfast.
Convenient stopover with basic amenities.
Decent evening meal.
- Lovely location, views and access to stunning Pyrenees
- Arrived late due to airport delays and I think they must have stayed up for me, as it was nearly midnight, and allowed me to have a quick beer in the bar after checking in which was appreciated. Hotel very empty though, not because of quality, I guess just near to end of season. Close to the tourist info place and 10 mins walk into town and train stations
If you enjoy noisy children around a pool this is the hotel for you, We had children at 1am running along the corridors banging on doors, not a happy night perhaps, disturbed sleep.
Staff very pleasant, perhaps just a bad night.
Hotel Vall de Núria
Set at an altitude of 6562 feet, this hotel is next to a beautiful lake and 5 ski elevators. Located at the top of the Vall de Núria rack railway, it offers free trips on the cable railway.The rooms at the Hotel Vall de Núria feature satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. Each one has great mountain views.This large hotel has a range of restaurants, including one which serves traditional mountain food and one which offers show cooking. There is also a bar and a self-service snack bar.Hotel Vall de Núria is only accessible by the rack railway. The historic town of Ripoll can be reached in 15 minutes from Ribes de Freser Station. Girona Airport is a 2-hour drive away.
Good breakfast and dinner. It was a buffet both times. We enjoyed. Tip: first go take a look in the back of the room. They put there the best food. 🙂
About the location: it’s awesome. Definitely worth going there. You can have a light walk around or lay on the grass, near the lake for hours, or you can hike on the mountains around and get the best view. They also have a camping place, playgrounds and activities for both summer and winter.
- Beautiful setting!!! Wonderful for hiking. Neat interpretive photos and narrative on walls about the Pyrenees and sheep herding. Room was simple and pleasing including a window in the bathroom that opened with a wonderful view of the grounds and mountains.
- Very family friendly. Easy to travel from Barcelona by Train. Good breakfast. Clean and quiet room.
- The location is beautiful and great for hiking and nature. The food was wonderful at breakfast and lunch. The buffets had a great selection of fresh foods that tasted wonderful. It was a good value too. The bottle of wine we had for lunch was only 8.50 Euros. The hotel was 125 Euros a night and the staff was very friendly and efficient. Would definitely recommend for a getaway!
- Location, the skiing, friendly staff, buffet breakfast very good, freshly cooked food.
- Good breakfast and dinner. It was a buffet both times. We enjoyed. Tip: first go take a look in the back of the room. They put there the best food. 🙂
Featuring an outdoor pool and green gardens with farm animals, Cruells is an 11th-century farmhouse located 0.6 mi from Planoles and 10 minutes’ drive from Ribes de Freser.The property offers heated rooms, family studios and bungalows with garden views. All accommodations has a private bathroom and satellite TV. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Guests can make use of the shared sauna, terrace and lounge at the property. You will also find many hiking routes in the surrounding area.La Molina Ski Resort is a 30-minute drive from Cruells. Girona-Costa Brava Airport can be reached in 75 minutes by car. The property offers free parking on site.
– Very helpful and kind people
– The kids loved the animals outside (rabbits, goats, chickens)
– Beautiful garden with amazing flowers, a small creek. Very serene
– Good breakfast
- location, big room for family, special building and rooms, very good breakfest, kindness of staff.
- We loved the suite we booked in to the room was very spacious with great views, amazingly comfy bed. Great breakfast and excellent home cooked dinner.
The location itself is quite beautiful but there is nothing in the vicinity of this hotel. Ribes de Freser is 10 minutes by car, so if you want to go to the stunning Val de Nuria, I would advise to stay there.
The main house is quite pretty and has beautiful old wooden floors.
- Everything was outstanding. The staff were all friendly and helpful. Even getting me bread without gluten 😀 My daughter loved the animals, so much that the owner permitted us to stay on at the property after our stay was over. We will be returning every year.
- – Very helpful and kind people
Top Hotels In El Serrat Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Serrat Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Serrat Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Serrat Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!