10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Sauzal Baja California – Top Hotel Reviews
El Sauzal Baja California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Sauzal Baja California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Sauzal Baja California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Sauzal Baja California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Sauzal Baja California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Sauzal Baja California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Sauzal Baja California:
California Trailer Park & Hotel
Featuring free WiFi, California Trailer Park & Hotel offers accommodations in Ensenada, just 3 miles from San Miguel. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 48 miles from California Trailer Park & Hotel.
- Everything was clean, the bed was comfy and I could park my car right outside the room. The air conditioner was excellent; the hotel has wifi and the beach is nearby albeit rough and rocky. Access to the beach is right on the property. I think it is worth the price.
- This property had surpassed expectations I have stayed here 4 times and it has always been a very clean environment very calm and they have slowly improved the facility adding ac/heaters to all rooms. Also has a great BBQ area behind studio rooms with benches for a nice family cook out, the ocean view rooms are comfortable and sitting in the patio enjoying the ocean Breeze was very relaxing, I’ve also stayed at a bungalow and it was like a mini home very cozy and just absolutely love this place! Location was good not a lot of traffic and it’s about 1 mile from el centro of Ensenada
The site is very quiet at night and easy to find.
No loud drunks or cruise ship folks partying all night.
Parking is fantastic.
Rooms are very clean, and our bungalow had a full size fridge and
- There are no clothes irons in the rooms, so we asked for one in the front desk. We were told we couldn’t borrow it, but that one of the cleaning ladies could iron our clothes for us at no cost. She did a great job and shortened the time it usually takes us to get ready. We off course tipped her.
- I loved the two bedroom bungalow, i would stay there forever if i could. Everything was clean and they even leave pots, plates and utinsels for you. The design of the bungalow is amazing as well.
Hotel El Sausalito
Located just 800 feet from the Pacific Ocean, Hotel El Sausalito features an outdoor pool and functional rooms with a microwave and fridge. Downtown Ensenada is a 10-minute drive away.Each room at Hotel El Sausalito Desk has views of the swimming pool. Rooms have simple décor as well as a sofa, cable TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Hotel El Sausalito is on the outskirts of Ensenada. It provides direct access to the main highway to Tijuana, which is around a 1-hour drive away.Surfing is popular off of the coast of El Sauzal. The Valle de Guadalupe wine-making region is just a 10-minute drive away.
- CLEANLINESS WAS AN ISSUE, SPECIALLY THE BED BLANKETS AND PILLOWS, THEY WERE STAINED AND SMELLING LIKE THEY WERE NOT WASHED FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME.
Property was a value for the 50.00 range. No a fancy stay- felt safe and secure.
Will return soon.
- It’s basic. We didn’t stay in the property for long, we just needed to sleep there, and it was good for that. Most of the staff was friendly and helpful.
- Gas station right across the street & a very good restaurant next to the gas station. We were referred to the restaurant by the gas station attendant.
- It is a motel and just they offered the minimum to stayed there. No A/C that it’s very important on any motel/hotel for a comfortable time.
Hotel Las Rosas & Spa
Featuring impressive views of the sea, Hotel Las Rosas & Spa has massage services in its on-site spa center, free Wi-Fi connection throughout and an outdoor pool. It also has tennis courts for a fee.The rooms are furnished in wood and offer amenities like flat-screen cable TVs, a desk and dining area. The bathrooms are private and feature free toiletries and a hairdryer. The suite also has a whirlpool bathtub.The on-site restaurant serves international-style meals, and specializes in steak-style dishes and seafood.Las Rosas & Spa also has a fitness center, hot tub, boutique shop and banquet rooms. Fishing, snorkeling and diving are some of the activities that guests can practice at the property.The Wine Route Tour is 16 miles from Las Rosas & Spa, and Lopez Mateos Avenue, where a variety of restaurants and bars are found, is 4 miles away. Ensenada Airport is a 20 minute drive from the property, and Tijuana International Airport can be reached in one hour and 20 minutes by car.
- The ocean views are gorgeous! Good- room service was great. Delicious food. Pools are great. Stairway to beach access was wonderful! Stayed in a suite & it was beautiful. More than I expected. Will stay again.
- Beds were excellent; staff friendly; excellent salad at dinner, divine view from room
- The location was perfect, easy to find, beautiful ocean view
- Amazing food! The best fresh oysters I’ve had, beautiful tennis court and 3 electric car chargers. The staff, all of them were beyond helpful and gracious
- Quiet location out of town but close enough for short ride in. Spacious room with Jacuzzi and useful gym. Restaurant and staff helpfulness very good.
Torre Lucerna Hotel Ensenada
Torre Lucerna Hotel Ensenada is located in Ensenada, just 5 miles from San Miguel. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 50 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Coral & Marina
Located in Ensenada, 5 miles from San Miguel, Hotel Coral & Marina features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport, 50 miles from Hotel Coral & Marina.
- Secure , comfortable , perfect location, very clean pool.
- This was my second stay at Hotel Coral y Marina. I was surprised that some of the staff members remembered me from my visit 6 months prior (gracias Arturo)! We were warmly greeted by reception, and the valet drivers were especially attentive, polite, and helpful. I highly recommend room service for breakfast. Nothing beats sipping champagne on your balcony watching the sunrise overlooking the harbor. The rooms are always so spacious and comfortable. Being just north of downtown Ensenada, this hotel makes it very easy to drive into the Valle de Guadalupe for a day of wine tasting. I am absolutely coming back again!!!!
- the hotel seem safe and had for he most part, beautiful views.
- The Sunday breakfast brunch was fantastic and a whole of spread of different types of food.
- Large rooms, friendly staff, great location. We definitely plan to return.
Hotel Punta Morro
Set on a private beach just 3 miles from Ensensada, Hotel Punta Morro features an outdoor pool, gardens and sun terraces. Each air-conditioned room and suite has free Wi-Fi and a balcony.All accommodations at the Punta Morro Hotel include flat-screen cable TV, a minibar and a coffee maker. Bathrooms feature a hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites also have a living area.The Punta Morro’s restaurant opens daily from 9 am until 10 pm, serving international cuisine. The hotel also has vending machines and a 24-hour front desk with a tour desk.Free private parking is available at the hotel. The Wine Route is a 25-minute drive away, while La Bufadora Blowhole is a 45-minute drive away. Tijuana Airport is a 90-minute drive away.
- I loved how clean and we’ll kept the rooms were. I loved the oceanfront lication.
- We stayed for 2 nights. Loved it! Plus, terrific restaurant on site!
- This is a beautiful resort hotel. The view is amazing! You must visit Alex at the hotel lounge! He makes the best margaritas in Mexico!
- The whole entire facility, I wish we could have stayed longer but we will be staying here definitely again.
- I love his buffet especially on Sunday spent an excellent evening with my wife eating a delicious lobster and filet mignon. It is a great place to escape for a romantic moment.
Hotel Quintas Papagayo
One of our top picks in Ensenada.Located in Ensenada, 5 miles from San Miguel, Hotel Quintas Papagayo features a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the sea. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. The rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Abelardo L Rodriguez Airport is 50 miles away.
- Location and price. Staff called me to inform me I had forgotten my passport, when they were doing the cleaning.
- The privacy and the view. It was clean and spacious, bed was comfortable.
- It’s clean the bed was comfortable. Did not want to get out of it. Close to the ocean.
- We have stayed here before and are always very satisfied and comfortable. We love the restaurant as well. Sadly, they were not serving dinner at this time, but we had a wonderful breakfast. Food and service are excellent. Our entire experience at this property is the best! We look forward to our next visit.
- In a quiet sector of the town, to the north of Ensenada.
Quinta Los Arrayanes
On extensive grounds, this charming family-run B&B is just 2 miles from central Ensenada. Its spacious rooms feature a TV, free Wi-Fi and a terrace with beautiful ocean views.Rooms at Quinta los Arrayanes have a wardrobe, a sitting area and a private bathroom with a shower. Guests also have access to a communal lounge, dining area and full kitchen.Quinta los Arrayanes has a free breakfast every morning from 8 am until 10:30 am. Free coffee is available daily from 6:30 am.Within a 5-minute drive, you can reach Ensenada Marina and the restaurants, bars and shops of the center of the city.
The surrounding area is a popular wine-growing region, and there are several vineyards within a 30-minute drive of the property.Free secure parking is available at Quinta los Arrayanes, and there is easy access to the Route 1 Highway. Ensenada International Airport is 10.5 miles away.
- The owners n staff were absolutely amazing! They made us feel like family and treated my children so wonderfully. I couldn’t have asked for a better place to stay. Its always so hard travelling with 2 kids under 4 but they made everything so easy and comfortable for us. The property is gorgeous too. Super quiet and peaceful. We will def be coming back!!!!!
- I had a problem accessing the property but the owner called me twice after the visit to apologize and to make ammends.
- Nothing I felt that I slept in a stone bed there was no TV 📺 to watch there was no AC and my wife fell because the floors where to slippery 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡I would not stay there ever again
- Great quiet location and amazing host. You’re also very close to downtown Ensenada.
- Breakfast was homemade by Marta and she made wonderful food.
Hotel Santo Tomas
In central Ensenada facing towards the beachfront, Hotel Santo Tomas provides its guests with complimentary Wi-Fi connection throughout, free parking on site, and non-smoking facilities.The simply decorated rooms feature air conditioning, carpeted floors and heating. The in-room amenities include cable TV, a telephone line and a balcony. The private bathroom comes with a shower, a hairdryer and free toiletries.Hotel Santo Tomas’s restaurant, Las Cazuelitas, is specialized in Mexican-style dishes, and has buffet and sit-down services. Within 900 feet of the property, guests will be able to find Mexican, Italian, and Argentinian restaurants.The Vista Al Mar Beach is a 5-minute drive from Hotel Santo Tomas, as well as Playa Hermosa Beach. The Valle de Guadalupe area, where the Ensenada vineyards are located, can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Tijuana International Airport is a 1 hour and 30 minute drive away.
- Staff was friendly. Free breakfast was delicious. Very clean hotel. Beautiful stairway. Hotel in center of Ensenada. Great shops & restaurants. Comfortable beds & clean rooms. Beautiful views of Ensenada city from balcony.
- The hotel was very clean. Parking attendant was very nice.
- Property was very clean, good walking location to downtown and staff friendly
- How friendly the staff was. After are first night we went to our car to go sight seeing. Found out we had a flat tire. The parking lot guard quickly got the tire aired up and and pointed us to were we could get it fixed.
- EVERYTHING WAS GREAT EXCEPT IF YOU WANT IT TO BE QUIET IT’S IN A DOWNTOWN PARTY ZONE. THERE ALSO NEEDS TO BE MORE PARKING. WE GOT STUCK BEHIND A TRUCK.
Hotel Villa Marina
One of our best sellers in Ensenada! Hotel Villa Marina is located in De Todos Los Santos Bay, 1,000 feet from the Art Museum and 5 minutes’ walk from the seafront. It features and outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi.The air-conditioned rooms feature basic décor, a seating area, cable TV and balconies. Some rooms come with sea and city views, subject to availability. The bathroom is private and has shower and free toiletries.The roof-top El Navegante Bar features excellent views of Ensenada City and the bay. Las Olas restaurant serves international cuisine and is available for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Hotel Villa Marina is 5 minutes’ walk from Riviera del Pacífico Convention Centre and 0.6 miles from Playa Hermosa Beach. Tijuana International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away and Wine Route is a 30-minute drive.
- Like is near most important places in Ensenada. Easy to find, like food in restaurant. Service from staff is nice.
- Very close to the park where we had so much fun during the night.
- The view, we could walk all over the place living the car in the parking lot the room was nice and clean
- Location is the best part of this hotel. You are walkable to everything.
- location was excellent! Cool little bar inside the hotel, parking was very easy
Top Hotels In El Sauzal Baja California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Sauzal Baja California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Sauzal Baja California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Sauzal Baja California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!