10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Saucejo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Saucejo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Saucejo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Saucejo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Saucejo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Saucejo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Saucejo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Saucejo Andalucía:
Palacio Marques de la Gomera
Set in a striking 18th-century building in Osuna, Palacio Marques de la Gomera offers spacious rooms with traditional décor. It features a restaurant and a charming interior courtyard.The Palacio Marques maintains its original Baroque façade, beamed ceilings and stone archways. Each air-conditioned room has antique furnishings and a TV.Traditional Andalusian cuisine is on offer in the hotel’s restaurant. There is also a bar and gallery, where free WiFi is available.La Gomera is set on the picturesque San Pedro Street and is 1,650 feet from the Osuna’s Roman amphitheater. Seville and Córdoba can be reached in just over an hour, by car.
- Beautiful property and the accommodations. The views from the balconies was amazing. Loved all the decoration both in the hotel rooms and the hotel itself. Breakfast in the morning very tasty. Just a great place to stay and an easy walk around the town which is so cute. Beds were very comfortable. My son’s room had a cool Jacuzzi tub and the balcony you could walk all around. I would have loved to stay there longer. I thought the price was very reasonable for the accommodations. Town was very nice to walk around. Some historical buildings / churches to see there. Off the beaten track and not so touristy.
- This is a beautiful historic hotel with all you need. Beds were great and the place was so clean.
- Excellent customer service and attention to detail. Friendly, helpful staff- directions on places in town. Beautiful historic building!
- The building itself is lovely and the staff are very helpful. Reception staff gave us great recommendations for dinner and Lunch at amazing local Tapas restaurants.
- The location of the hotel was amazing and most of the staff, especially William were so helpful.
Hospedería del Monasterio
One of our best sellers in Osuna! Strategically located between the main church and the University of Osuna, this fine hotel is built in characteristic Andalusia style and has a beautiful pool and terrace. Enjoy meals in the elegant restaurant.Live the true Andalusia while staying at the Hospedería Monasterio. Carefully decorated throughout, you can admire the wonderful stoneware, attractive archways and deep, Mediterranean coloring which is so famous of this Spanish region.Soak up the sunshine enjoyed much of the year on the classically designed, poolside terrace. Here, enjoy a refreshment on the outdoor furniture or cool off with a dip in the Monasterio’s swimming pool.Dine in the Monasterio’s restaurants where, along with a traditional breakfast, you can enjoy delicious grilled meats, refreshing salads and tasty Mediterranean cuisine.
- Staff was very helpful and friendly, from reception, to restaurant server, to brekfast cook/server. Great location with patio views of historic buildings, plenty of accessible parking. Restaurant was excellent and very reasonably priced. Room had a lot of character and was comfortable. Situated between Colegiata and the Monastery overlooking the city and surrounding area. Spectacular sunset setting.
- Staff, was the best, even though we had some problems the first day ,they did everything Posible to improve our accommodation. Great Staff!
- Staff very nice and helpful, breakfast was very good. Place is charming but needs maintenance
- The location near the Monestary and university was perfect. A beautiful hotel with a small outdoor pool which was too cold for us in February. We were upgraded to a fabulosas room with terrace looking into the pool and restaurant. The room was warm, clean and comfortable, the beds fantastic.
- Close to monuments and centre of town. Very friendly and helpful staff. Restaurant open earlier the other place which only open 20h30 for dinner. Very nice sunny outside patio.
HOTEL VILLADUCAL is located in Osuna and features a bar. This 2-star hotel has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. This pet-friendly hotel also has free WiFi.At the hotel, every room is equipped with a closet. The rooms come with a flat-screen TV, and some rooms here will provide you with a balcony.Écija is 23 miles from HOTEL VILLADUCAL, while Puente Genil is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Seville Airport, 57 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Molino
El Molino is located in the historic Andalusian town of Osuna. This restored mill has an outdoor pool and terrace, and offers free Wi-Fi and free private parking.Rooms at Hotel El Molino are air-conditioned and bright. They all have a TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is in a quiet area of Osuna, a short walk from the town center and hospital. The bus station is also nearby. Seville and Córdoba are less than 47 mi away.
- The property itself is excellent. Nice rooms, quiet.
- Great base to explore the area. The room was very spacious, the bed was great and the bathroom had everything. Parking right in front of the hotel.
– swimming pool
– not so busy
– cute town
– clean upon arrival
Very clean rooms and hotel in general!
Bar/restaurant right next door had terrific staff! No English spoken but our waiter was excellent with visual presentations of food. Hotel staff were fine…not overly enthusiastic but gave all info needed.
- Super clean and spacious room. Very welcoming staff.
Hotel Las Casas del Duque
One of our top picks in Osuna.Casas del Duque offers wonderful patios, private parking and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is located in the historic center of Osuna, near the Town Hall and Archaeological Museum.Rooms at the Hotel Las Casas del Duque come with soundproofing, flat-screen TV and a work desk. They feature classic-style décor with marble floors. A hairdryer and bathroom amenities are provided.Guests can enjoy breakfast and a café service in the Casa’s bright dining area. A tour desk is offered at reception.Osuna is located in the province of Sevilla, in Andalucía, just off the A-92 Motorway. Córdoba and Seville are both around 53 mi away.
- The price was low so not much was expected. I did, however, expect a window to the exterior. Very dark. Breakfast ok, wifi was good. On street parking.
- David on reception was very helpful and overall the hotel had a nice feel of how hotel’s used to be ☺
- Clean and comfortable rooms. Nice common seating areas in front of the rooms
- Very clean. Very comfortable. Great location. Would stay there again.
Great location to see the town.Great help from staff re places to eat etc.However it would take very little to improve breakfast And location is not convenient for older people to walk to get
breakfast particularly in bad weather.
Boasting a great location by the University of Osuna, close to the main road to Sevilla, this elegant hotel is set around a traditional Sevillan patio and has free Wi-Fi.The air conditioned rooms at the Esmeralda are spacious and well-equipped, with their own balcony, from which you can soak up the traditional Andalusian atmosphere.Relax out on the lovely sun terrace in the morning.Wander out into the Osuna’s lovely center, where you can visit the church and university.The Esmeralada is perfectly placed for trips to Sevilla and Cordoba.The hotel offers a tour desk providing useful tourist information, as well as a convenient 24-hour front desk.You can also make use of free Wi-Fi to plan routes and check information.You can try lovingly-prepared Andalusian breakfasts in the morning, and enjoy a relaxing drink at night at the Esmeralda’s cafe-bar.
- The hotel is very close to the main plaza. Osuna is a small city so it is easy to walk everywhere. The coffee and tostada in the morning were good and convenient.
- Elegant and clean, convenient to the Plaza Mayor. Quiet.
- Good place with free parking. Clean room and bathroom
Really friendly and helpful staff
Lovely traditional decor in a classic Spanish town-centre building
- Nice hotel in the center of the surprisingly interesting town. Friendly, good room.
Hotel Estación Vía Verde
Hotel Estación Vía Verde in Olvera provides accommodations with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a terrace. Featuring a tour desk, this property also has a restaurant and a playground. Each room has a patio.All rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while certain rooms at Hotel Estación Vía Verde also offer a balcony. The rooms feature a desk.The area is popular for cycling and hiking, and bike rental is available at this 2-star hotel.Grazalema is 26 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 63 miles from Hotel Estación Vía Verde.
- The staff were welcoming, helpful and very friendly. The location was perfect for us and the food was superb. This was value for money par excellence.
- Easy location to get to. Very clean with bright rooms and good air conditioning. Pool was clean
Everyone and Everything was Super, The Food was great The Staff , Excellent, they went out their way to make Me happy
What a great Place and the View “WOW”
Guys , Gracias
- Staff was friendly. You get a discount on the bike rent for cycling the Via Verde if you stay in the hotel.
- There was no hot water in the room so we were transferred to the “wagon” as they called it. The “wagon” was a large, clean & new apartment with all the necessary amenities. Olvera is a beautifully situated town. The views are spectacular. We strongly recommend hiring a bike & taking a trip on the Via Verde. It’s downhill so you won’t get too tired. There is a bike rental next to the hotel, 9 EUR / day if you stay in the Estacion.
La Casona de Calderón
The historic Casona de Calderón Hotel is set in Osuna’s old town, and has an outdoor pool. Rooms feature air conditioning and free Wi-Fi is available.The La Casona de Calderón’s restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a patio with tables and chairs. The hotel serves a daily buffet breakfast in the restaurant.All rooms have antique-style furniture, safes and wooden floors.From La Casona de Calderón it is easy just 45 minutes to both Seville and Cordoba. You can reach the Costa del Sol in an hour, and Granada in 90 minutes.
- The friendliness of the staff and the comfort/cleanliness of the room we were in. Tradition in Granada that as the bells ring in the New Year you eat a grape for each peel of the bell. Grapes and a bottle of Cave were left in the room on the 31st….a nice touch. Before travelling I had some issues with booking a restaurant for New Years Eve in Granada and the staff in the hotel were most helpful.
The overall experience was fabulous
The staff were excellent and went out of their way to be helpful
Great breakfast, excellent hotel, would recommend to all, We will definately be back
Thank you to all the staff
- We went to Osuna purely to relax as my walking was restricted. The hotel is perfectly located in a square across from a restaurant/bar of which there are many within walking distance even for me! Our room was comfortable and quiet. The restaurant is excellent I recommend you book in case they are busy. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was very good buffet style, but plenty of choice.
- The quirkiness. Good location for trips out to Ronda, Cordoba, Alhambra Palace. Small pool and patio area for sunbathing after a busy day site-seeing.
- A beautiful small hotel in the center of Osuna. Cool courtyard space . Great buffet breakfast included in the price. Staff very friendly and helpful.
Hotel Rural Andalucia
Hotel Rural Andalucia offers accommodations in Sierra de Yeguas.Every room at this japanese-style business hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Extras include bath robes and free toiletries.Ronda is 30 mi from Hotel Rural Andalucia, while Antequera is 19 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 mi from Hotel Rural Andalucia.
- Charming little jewel in the middle of nowhere. Truly “exceptionally clean” with charming rooms and a lovely court yard. Refrigerator stocked with fresh fruit and yogurt. Fresh bread in the morning and friendly owner that came to guide us to the hotel when we got lost. Large rooms at a reasonable price. All in al a very good experience.
Located in a small village, where you will not find too much to see, but if you decided to stay here you most probably have a car – and then the location turns ideal: day trips are possible i.e. to Sevilla, Cordoba, Ronda, Granada, Malaga etc.
This little B&B is very charming and extremely well taken care of. The owners are extremely friendly. Even with very little English the communication was not a problem.
The room is not huge, but certainly big enough for two. The heating was more than enough. Breakfast is served in-room with freshly baked bread hanging outside of the door. All in all, a very pleasant stay!
- The building, the rooms, the location and the owner Luisa could not have been more helpful.
Large room with sofa, coffee table, fridge and everything you could want. Nice courtyard outside. Breakfast provided in the room.
Very quiet village with a few restaurants. We used it as a base to see the area near Caminito Del Rey as other hotels were full but enjoyed our choice.
- Excellent welcome from staff, very helpful. Brought warm bread rolls to room very helpful and room was spotless
Las Errizas is a characteristic whitewashed building set 0.3 mi from Alcalá del Valle, part of Andalucía’s White Town Route. It includes a free Wi-Fi zone, tennis courts and a swimming pool.The individually decorated rooms at Las Errizas come with air conditioning, a TV and a private terrace or balcony. There is a shower or bath tub in the private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves Spanish cuisine with fresh, local products. The swimming pool and bar are also open to local residents in summer.Las Errizas is located in the province of Cádiz and is a 20-minute drive from Ronda. Staff at reception can organize personalized hiking, cycling and horse-riding routes. Malaga Airport is 50 mi away.
The views from the restaurant were awesome.
The food was good. Breakfast was basically bread and coffee, but the bread roll was the best we’d had in Spain.
Tapas were tasty.
This hotel layout is not ideal, but it looks like they are trying their best with what they have – it has potential.
Great value for money and central to explore the hill villages.
- The staff were so helpful and friendly, the rooms were very clean and spacious, the swimming pools were sparkling clean, the food was tasty and very cheap. the restaurant was very clean, bright ,and had a terrific terrace with a wonderful view..
- Friendly and very good value. The heating was efficient and we enjoyed our dinner in the bar/restaurant. All in all it was good value.
- The bed was incredibly comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. There was an equestrian event during my stay and the hotel has stables where 3 horses stayed. It was delightful.
- Panoramic view from the room and the balcony. Pet friendly. Good breakfast. Free parking on site.
- The views from the restaurant were awesome.
Top Hotels In El Saucejo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Saucejo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Saucejo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Saucejo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!