10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Salto Valparaíso Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Salto Valparaíso Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Salto Valparaíso Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Salto Valparaíso Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Salto Valparaíso Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Salto Valparaíso Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Salto Valparaíso Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Salto Valparaíso Region:
Hostal Residencia Blest Gana
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.Hostal Residencia Blest Gana offers accommodations in Viña del Mar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 50 miles from the property.
- The location was great, near the bus terminal and metro station. The room was good, it had a private bathroom. Wifi worked good as well, no problems. The breakfast on bed was great to have, though an egg would be nice instead of the cake or chocolates.
- We went by taxi from the bus terminal, but could have walked as it was only about 300 metres. We were not impressed by the weather conditions in Valparaiso, Vina del Mar and La Serena: on the coast, often grey skies and windy in the morning, probably as a consequence of the Humboldt Current.
- Great value for money friendly helpful staff fabulous location
- It is a very old house, what is full of history and very interesting. It is clean, has a good bathroom, the breakfast was nice and it is close the downtown.
- Great location, wonderful staff! So friendly and patient with our terrible Spanish!
Hotel El Escorial
Hotel El Escorial is located in Viña del Mar, just 3.3 miles from Renaca.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 51 miles from Hotel El Escorial.
- The place was in the centar near shops and resturants it also was 5 min walk from the beach
The location is just amazing, because you are a few walking minutes away from the coast and the restaurants and also near the Bus station, so you don’t need to take taxis whilst in Viña del Mar.
Since the hotel is not exactly next to restaurants or the beach, it’s very quiet outside, allowing for opening windows and letting the breeze come in without any issues.
- The location was great and the staff was nice, good breakfast and the beds were ok
- La amabilidad del personal, perdi un documento y enseguida me prestaron su celular para hacer llamadas y siguieron constantemente mi situación, ya que al ser turista extranjero era dificultoso comunicarse. El desayuno muy bueno y reponian cada 15 minutos. La habitacion muy limpia con toallas limpias y shampoo todos los dias. Viajamos en pareja.
- Es un lugar muy bien ubicado, caminando se puede llegar a la playa y a la vuelta de la esquina hay muchos locales para comer y beber. La ropa de cama y las camas eran muy cómodas. El desayuno riquísimo y variado
Hotel Vista Velero
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Vista Velero is located in Viña del Mar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have slippers and free toiletries. Views of the sea, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- Quiet residential area, good view of the sea – beach access not convenient
- Excelente atención. Impecable. Bonita decoración. Confortable. Linda vista al mar.
- The view. The pleasantness of Davita and Camilla in their attempt to help.
A beautiful old house with the classic Recreo architecture style.
We were lucky to have best room and the view was stunning.
Thumbs up for the Manager and his will to make our stay as good as it was.
Great place and good vibe!
- El desayuno, excelente y tambien la atención del personal.
Posada Verde Natura
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Verde Natura offers accommodations in Viña del Mar, just 4.2 miles from Renaca. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 49 miles from the property.
- Lo aislado. Tal vez s algunos les resulte alejado, sin embargo favorece el relajo y descanso. Bien ambientado y comodo.
- La vista desde arriba del cerro y desayunar a la mañana pegado a la pileta.
- La vista al anochecer es espectacular. La ambientación y la musica… ideal para sentarse a degustar alguna bebida. La pileta y los decks.
- La atención de la dueña. La cama y el silencio. El jardín donde relajarte, y la vista nocturna.
- Pude reservar con muy poca antelación (solo 2 días antes)
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, Somni Viña is located in Viña del Mar in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 0.6 miles from Vina del Mar Bus Terminal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Enjoy a cup of tea from your terrace or balcony. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find luggage storage space at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 51 miles from Somni Viña.
- The breakfast was delicious and much better than a buffet.
- Breakfast was very good. Fresh scrambles eggs, natural juice, and delicious bread.
It was quaint but modern, extremely clean, and very charming. Each room is decorated differently, using a lot of native materials. The bed was super comfortable, and there’s nothing I would have changed. Patricio and his staff were all very nice and helpful, even doing my laundry after I got caught by a large wave on the beach.
Somni Villa is small enough to be very personal, and close enough to walk to the beach without being right on top of it. It’s in a nice neighborhood with lots of eating and drinking options add hand, but soon there’ll be a Spanish restaurant on the premises. I can’t wait, and I’ll be returning.
La habitación era impecable, al igual que todo el hotel, decorado con excelente gusto.
Tienen un hermoso restaurante, con platos españoles.
El desayuno es perfecto.
- El servicio, la atencion, el dasayuno, la ibfractructura
Hotel Tres Poniente
One of our best sellers in Viña del Mar! This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Tres Poniente offers accommodations in Viña del Mar. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 51 miles from Hotel Tres Poniente.
- We chose this hotel because it was close to the Foncke Museum a few blocks away, breakfast and parking were included. Parking on site is available, but limited to 3 vehicles. Parking on the street was easily available, but we were there on the off season. The room was quiet and basic. There is a large (Jumbo?) grocery store a few blocks farther up the river on the main street to buy food/essentials.
I liked the location best. The photos online looked better than the reality.
The place and decor is tired and outdated. It’s really needing a paint job in the rooms and bathroom. The shower was good though, plenty of water pressure.
- Location excellent. Staff really friendly. Room a great size (we had the family room). Breakfast lovely – breads/egg/fruit etc. All in all a great pied à terre whilst exploring Viña.
- Staff was super helpful and accommodating. We spent one night and our check out was the day of their national Census, so the whole country was shut down except for gas stations (not even a public restroom available!). For this reason, we had planned to spend that day at the beach. Fortunately, the hotel staff let us keep some food in their fridge and use their restroom every time we needed to. In addition to that, they greeted our questions and requests with a smile. The room was spacious with very comfortable beds. Double thumbs up!
- Good location, easy walking distance to town, plenty of restaurants nearby
La Blanca Hotel
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.Located in Viña del Mar in the region of Valparaíso Region, 3.9 miles from Renaca, La Blanca Hotel features a terrace and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast with great coffee. It’s an older style property renovated into a very pleasant boutique hotel with friendly and helpful staff who also are fluent in English. Great little patio too.
Very well decorated. Service was amazing. Did not expect that.. Quaint bed and breakfast feel. I would stay here again. The place is over 100 years old and does creak a little but managable. The staff go out of their way to assist you. Like Roberto and the lady who’s name I forgot[sorry] .
They did my laundry and ironed my shirts and carried my luggage for no extra charge or expecting tips. All front desk staff were bilingual. They went the extra mile to find a gym for me and to get a SIM card. The breakfast was just right. They will make the eggs any way you want it. The dining area was really well decorated and color coordinated. The downstairs.rooms are more nicely color coordinated than the upstairs rooms.
- Eduardo is the only thing they have going for them
- Clean, secure, friendly, soft bedding great breakfast. Lovely shaded courtyard. Lovely historic building beautifully decorated.
- This hotel is on a quiet cul-de-sac. No traffic noise or noise from parties. I was impressed with the styling of the hotel. All the details were impeccable. Beautiful boutique hotel. The breakfast was lovely. I loved the ability to have free espresso coffee and other non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day, although our stay was too short to take advantage of it.
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. In an impressive building with a swimming pool and a sauna, Gala Hotel has rooms with free Wi-Fi and breakfast only a quarter mile from Viña del Mar Main Square. A restaurant is featured, and the bus terminal is half a mile from the property.Bright and spacious, rooms at Hotel Gala feature work desks and minibars. Some of them also have hot tubs.A buffet breakfast including eggs, yogurts, juices, bread, fruits, coffee and tea is served daily. The restaurant also serves a wide variety of international dishes.Guests can unwind on the lounge chairs by the pool, use the sauna or request relaxing massage sessions. The Casino Beach is a quarter mile from the property.Free parking is available. Gala Hotel is just over a quarter mile from Quinta Vergara.
- Location it’s great it’s walking distance from bars restaurants and the beach.
- The personnel were very friendly and really helpful.
- We got the perfect view of the bay, very clean, very quiet, nice breakfast. We loved it
- Close to the beach and restaurants. Quiet neighbour. Nice breakfast options.
The best thing is the staff.
Good room to go with children
Panamericana Hotel O`Higgins
One of our top picks in Viña del Mar.Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Panamericana Hotel O`Higgins is located in Viña del Mar in the region of Valparaíso Region, just 3.7 miles from Renaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a private bathroom. A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Arturo Merino Benitez Airport is 51 miles from the property.
large bed,good location,charm of hotels of time past
our room was large and quiet
staff was friendly
- The hotel is grand looking and the staff are very good but the bedrooms, though large, are dated and in need of extensive refurbishment
- Friendliness of reservations staff when I called the hotel directly to book additional services
- So expensive for that kind of room… very basic and poor
- Breakfast is good, staff is very corteous, free parking and free wifi are decent.
- large bed,good location,charm of hotels of time past
Hotel New Asturias
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel New Asturias offers accommodations in Viña del Mar.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are available. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Vina del Mar Bus Terminal is 0.7 miles from Hotel New Asturias, and Renaca is 3.7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Arturo Merino Benitez Airport, 51 miles from Hotel New Asturias.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In El Salto Valparaíso Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Salto Valparaíso Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Salto Valparaíso Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Salto Valparaíso Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!