10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Salto Morelos – Top Hotel Reviews
El Salto Morelos is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Salto Morelos. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Salto Morelos. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Salto Morelos. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Salto Morelos right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Salto Morelos with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Salto Morelos:
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca.Located in Cuernavaca, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, Hotel Canarios features a playground and views of the pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room includes a private bathroom equipped with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from Hotel Canarios, and Oaxtepec is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff was super friendly and helpful. We enjoyed the lovely pools and garden. The food in the restaurant was good. Excellent Wifi. We stayed 4 nights at the hotel during the week and it was wonderfully quiet but it can be very busy during the week-end! Located on Morelos street, which is very convenient (bus station, supermarket…) but it is a very busy street. Ask for a room away from the street.
- The pool was nice, the staff was very helpful and friendly
– Very nice hotel in Cuernavaca
– Helpful and friendly staff
– Clean rooms
– Great breakfast
- This is a fine hotel in every way. Very good value.
- The staff was good. The young bellman was outstanding! The plants and landscaping were beautiful.
In a beautiful colonial building with landscaped grounds and an outdoor swimming pool, Las Mañanitas offers luxury rooms with garden views. Free Wi-Fi and free on-site parking are both available.Las Mañanitas Spa features a selection of massage and beauty treatments by Orlane Paris.All rooms at Las Mañanitas feature a colonial-style décor with antique furniture, a fireplace and pretty tile bathrooms. All have a patio or balcony with garden views.The highly-praised restaurant offers a gourmet tasting menu, and wine cellar with a selection of over 200 wines from around the world.The hotel is just half a mile from the historic center of Cuernavaca. It offers a 24-hour taxi service, as well as guided tours of the city and the nearby archeological sites. A shuttle service to and from Mexico City Aiport is also available for an additional fee.
- This is simply a beautiful and elegant property with professional and courteous staff. Outstanding service & quality. The food is the best in Cuernavaca! A magical oasis that only makes us want to stay longer and return again & agsin.
- The property is absolutely wonderful, beautiful and amazing. Everything is perfect. We preferred to pay a little more for a room in the main house instead of the more new area. It is very worth it!!! The pool is so pretty (unfortunately not heated, but gorgeous!), the birds wandering around make everything dream-like, the staff is excellent and the food was delicious. They lit a fire for us and it was really cozy. There is not much of any reason to leave the property. The spa is world class. They allowed us to try out some of the spa’s services.
- Almost everything. The hotel has beautiful grounds with manicured lawns, roaming peacocks and flamingos, and a great restaurant. Breakfasts and dinners were delicious, beautifully presented and served by very gracious staff. Rooms was very comfortable with a nice balcony-terrace overlooking the main lawn and dining area. A short walk into the center of town.
- I loved the garden, the beautiful birds and the food was excellent!
- Restaurant was outstanding and every meal was a pleasure. Staff mostly excellent. The whole concept just amazing and the birds and wildlife fabulous. Excellent place to go and relax in style. Suites and terraces great.
Las Casas B+B
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca – and a guest favorite.
Las Casas B+B is located in the historic centre of Cuernavaca, one block from the Main Square and Cortés Palace. It features a stylish outdoor chill-out area with swimming pool.Featuring minimalist décor with white-washed walls and wooden furniture, this B&B has a restaurant with fireplace. There is also a communal lounge with sofas and views of the gardens.Each room and suite at Las Casas has free Wi-Fi, as well as a flat-screen TV.Surrounded by bars, restaurants and museums, guests can visit the Handcrafts Market, which is right next to Las Casas B+B. Cuernavaca’s Cathedral is 2 blocks away.Mexico City is around 50 minutes’ drive away.
- The service was excellent – staff went above and beyond to make sure our stay was comfortable
- Great gardens and grounds. Spotlessly clean bedroom and bathroom.
- We enjoyed the hotel very much. The staff, the room, the common areas and even the spa. All the services were excellent. Would definitely recommend it.
- This is a beautiful place; interesting decor, very clean and comfortable, and great location for wandering around town. And the food is fantastic!
- Wonderful stay. Attentive staff, fantastic location, great property.
Hotel Boutique & Spa La Casa Azul
One of our top picks in Cuernavaca.Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Boutique & Spa La Casa Azul is located in Cuernavaca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 10 miles from Hotel Boutique Casa Azul, and Tequesquitengo is 21 miles away. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 35 miles from the property.
- Private , quiet and good service with Spa .Restaurant especially breakfast was excellent and variety good . Rooms decorated with decor original.
- Great location… The hotel is an oasis in central Cuernavaca. The restaurant is very pleasant and the food is excellent. There are two pools… one is heated. The room was quite large and… Well furnished… And the lighting was great.
- The hotel’s architecture is beautiful. It’s an old house turned hotel. The service is great and the staff very friendly.
- Helpful staff plus pleasant dining and ability to accommodate special food requests
- Excellent, friendly service from all staff. 10 minutes walking distance to zocolo and main attractions of the city.
Villa Bonita Les Terrasses
Located in Cuernavaca in the region of Morelos, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, Villa Bonita Les Terrasses features an outdoor pool and sun terrace. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a sauna.You will find a 24-hour front desk, hairdresser’s, and gift shop at the property.Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from Villa Bonita Terrasses, and Oaxtepec is 17 miles away. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- I loved the room. The hotel was in a great area and it was very easy to get around. The staff was very friendly. I would definitely stay there again.
We loved Mario! He was so helpful with our questions about the city. The entire staff was great too! Rosa makes awesome margaritas and Jesus was very attentive and friendly. All the people in reception were very nice too and we loved meeting Samantha’s dad Alvero who was our awesome taxi driver and impromptu tour guide!
Also the location is great! Near to el Centro, and lots of other sights and museums.
- Ambiance, food, location all very good. Staff attentive especially in restaurant.
- The location, the staff, the food, the cleanliness.
- Super-friendly staff, lovely gardens, spacious room with AC.
Hotel Casa Colonial – Adults Only
Just a 5-minute walk from Revolución Park and Cuernavaca Cathedral, Hotel Casa Colonial offers an outdoor pool set in lush garden Wifi common areas. The elegant, air-conditioned rooms include colonial-style décor.Each room at Hotel Casa Colonial offers LCD cable TV, a safe and a radio. Bathrooms include a shower, hairdryer and toiletries. The hotel’s restaurant has a stylish terrace dining area. You can also enjoy bar snacks and a full room service menu.Many bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets. Casa Colonial offers free 20 minutes massages from Monday to Thursday and Spa services such as massages, facials and alternative treatments. Guest can also enjoy on site yoga classes.Hotel Casa Colonial is located in central Cuernavaca, 500 feet from Zócalo Square and the Silver and Craft Market.The hotel offers a 24-hour reception with information about the city.
- The room was very spacious and beautiful. I loved sitting out on the balcony.
- The staff were very accommodating!…and friendly.
- The hotel is very close to downtown and the main attraction in Cuernavaca. Moreover, one of the bus stations is located just opposite the hotel and from there you can easily access other towns in the area. The room and bathroom were spacious and even if we were on the street we could not here any noise coming from outside. Breakfast was good and the garden and swimming pool were very nice for relaxing. Staff was friendly and we could do our laundry there.
- The garden and the pool area are nice. these are the only positive things I can say about this hotel.
- Impeccable service at an incredible location (same street as the Robert Brady Museum) in the centre of Cuernavaca. Staff could not have done more to help, even had our hire car cleaned for us before we returned it! Delicious breakfast – have the chilaquiles.
Hotel Orense Express
One of our best sellers in Cuernavaca! Located in Cuernavaca, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, Hotel Orense Express features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms feature a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from Hotel Orense Express, and Oaxtepec is 18 miles from the property. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 36 miles away.
- Easy walk into historic centre. Staff were friendly and helpful
- Really bad hotel. Dirty, elevators don’t work and very moldy bathroom. Sheets andbbed terrible
- I booked this hotel at the last minute because I cancelled another booking due to the fact the other hotel in Taxco wanted a bank deposit to guarantee the reservation. It was a weekend reservation and everyone seemed booked up and I stayed here one night before leaving to DF. I really enjoyed the room I got, although I did not have time to enjoy it, it was a fancy room with the Jacuzzi and big bed, great for the modest price. I also enjoyed the breakfast buffet out on the terrace that came with the room price. Plus I really liked the fact they have at least one computer near the lobby to check the email and FB posts, etc. on the internet. The wifi reception in the room was good, though. The hotel has a parking garage and it is located right behind the Jardin Borda, walking distance to the Catedral and the historic city center.
- The hotel is located on a quiet street just two blocks from the cathedral. The hotel restaurant turned out good meals using fresh ingredients and were an excellent value
- The courtesy breakfast was rather decent, the showers were ample and they had good water pressure and a powerful heater. The beds were comfortable.
Located in Cuernavaca in the region of Morelos, 10 miles from Tepoztlán, Quinta Lucerito features a playground and views of the garden. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 20 miles from Quinta Lucerito, and Oaxtepec is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 36 miles from the property.
- Excelente lugar para pasar la noche, muy limpio y el personal muy amable.
Pésimo servicio, una vez que realice la confirmación a través de booking
hable al hotel para confirmar que todo estuviera bien y me dijeron que
todo estaba en orden, 3 o 4 hrs después me hablaron del hotel para
avisarme que había un problema con mi reserva y que no me la iban a
respetar, la verdad que poca tienen, ya que tuve que conseguir un hotel
de ultima hora de lo mas nefasto.
- La comida muy buena , la habitación q me asignaron extremadamente ruidosa porque está pegada a la cocina del hotel , ruido de platos, ollas, vajillas , deben de poner algo para reducir el ruido ya q desde muy temprano se transmite el ruido a la habitación
- Los desayunos y las comidas son muy buenas. y la terraza de la habitación muy agradable
- Los desayuno muy buenos con buen ambiente y los meseros muy amables. Las habitaciones limpias pero los baños bastante feos y las toallas manchadas.
One of our best sellers in Cuernavaca! Hotel Ruah offers accommodations in Cuernavaca. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.The rooms have a TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tepoztlán is 10 miles from Hotel Ruah, and Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport, 35 miles from Hotel Ruah.
- The Restuarants Cuisine was about the only thing I liked about the hotel. I had Chicken Alfredo and to my surprise was actually the best I had even had! Was also very close to the Centro and Zocalo.
- The staff was really nice and helpful. They gave us a map and explained where to catch the buses and get to Tepoztlán.
- Great property in a good location, nice room, bathroom only small but enough. Good internet and friendly staff. Was pre warned of construction during the day but this is finished by around 5pm so no problems.
- Stuff was very helpful,few blocks from Zocalo.Really good breakfast for 5 dollars
The staff was WONDERFUL! The check in, front desk staff (Ana and the young guy I cannot remember his name) ) the wake-up calls, the restaurant staff (Alicia), the cleaning staff, everything was perfect!
The location is perfect. So close to downtown. I walked to ‘El Mercado de Artesanías’ and Palacio de Cortés in less than 10 minutes. I do not recommend doing it at night. Take the taxis everywhere. It can be from 30 to 50 pesos each way (which is less than 3 dollars).
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Laam offers accommodations in Cuernavaca, just 10 miles from Tepoztlán. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Tequesquitengo is 21 miles from Hotel Laam, and Oaxtepec is 17 miles from the property. Lic. Adolfo Lopez Mateos International Airport is 36 miles away.
- Great bathroom and comfortable bedroom. And good staff, welcoming and professional.
- Close to Centro. But quiet as it was back from the street. Helpful staff.
- Staff were very nice, helpful and accomodating. Location was perfect to walk to all points of interest.
- Excellent location in the city center close to everything (or 10 min cab ride). Super clean facilities.
- Modern hotel in a good location close to all central attractions. Very helpful staff. Pool a lovely thing after a hot day of sightseeing.
Top Hotels In El Salto Morelos Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Salto Morelos to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Salto Morelos but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Salto Morelos. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!