10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Rincón Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
El Rincón Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Rincón Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Rincón Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Rincón Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Rincón Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Rincón Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Rincón Tenerife:
Hotel Las Cañadas
Set on the GR 131 hiking trail, Hotel Las Cañadas is a small family-run hotel located in the Monte de la Esperanza Nature Reserve, a 10-minute drive from Tenerife North Airport.All air-conditioned rooms have a wardrobe, central heating, a desk, TV and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath tub or shower. Some rooms have a terrace.Luggage storage is offered, and vending machines are available at reception. The Teide Mountain is 19 mi from Hotel Las Cañadas, San Cristobal de la Laguna is a 10-minute drive from the property, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 9.9 mi away.Free parking is available nearby.
- Only good thing that i was able to see a nice sunset.
Handy for national park or airport.
- The welcome was fantastic- given coffee on arrival – real family welcome. Property was designed and made by owner – very skilful man.
The staff was very nice and very helpful. They also recommended a restaurant around the corner which was very good.
In the room was an aircon which can be used as a heating as well.
- I booked a superior room and I’m glad that we got it. Nice, comfortable and very very clean. The hotel is super if you like nature and quietness and you are traveling by car. Near the hotel there are few restaurants, and the one that is super for breakfast is named 5km. The best sandwiches that I tried it was there😀
La Laguna Gran Hotel
An 8-minute walk from Leal Theatre, La Laguna Gran Hotel is located in Las Lagunas and provides free WiFi, express check-in and check-out and a tour desk. Among the various facilities of this property are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and a garden. The hotel has a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a bath, while certain accommodations at La Laguna Gran Hotel also offer a seating area. At the accommodation, the rooms include air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.La Laguna Gran Hotel offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The in-house restaurant specializes in Spanish, International and Local cuisine.Catedral San Cristobal de La Laguna is 0.8 miles from the hotel. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 3.2 miles from the property.
- They have a Michelin star restaurant and a chocolate specialty shop as well as a wine one, they have a very nice bar with nice refreshments. the lobby is so nice to sit in. great breakfast. super nice receptionists.
- Ahhhhh, luxury. A very comfortable, 4-star hotel in San Cristóbal de La Laguna — THE place to stay if you’re looking for a resort-type property in San Cristóbal. The hotel was beautiful; in particular, the lobby and the rooftop deck. The staff were very nice and professional. And the food was excellent.
- Historic building with outstanding comfort, food, and service. Location perfect for exploring the city.
- The lobby is beautiful and we made good use of both the wine shop and the cafe on the ground floor. The roof top swimming pool had beautiful views, although the weather kept us from taking full advantage of these facilities. And the location was fantastic, close to all the restaurants and shops. We would stay again!
- This hotel is very large, beautiful, and fully equipped from restaurants, saloon, pool, gym…. it was situated perfectly in town and we walked all over using this as our base. The food at their Michelin rated restaurant, Nub, was something very very special. We reviewed this separately and encourage you try it if you have an open mind and an appreciation of great tasting and ártistically prepared food! We were delighted to find parking free in an open lot behind and next door to hotel.
Hotel Sun Holidays
Set in a pedestrian street in the old town of Puerto de la Cruz, a 5-minute walk from the center, Sun Holidays offers rooms and studios with balcony. The property is 1,000 feet from Playa Jardín Beach.Bright rooms and studios have a flat-screen TV, and an private bathroom with bath or shower. Studios include a kitchenette equipped with kitchenware and coffee machine. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, traditional restaurants, and supermarkets in the surrounding area. Other on-site facilities include a shared lounge with TV.Tenerife Norte Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away, and the popular park of Loro Parque is 1 mi from Sun Holidays. A free public parking is available nearby, and free Wi-Fi is also provided.
Excellent value for money
Perfectly located for center of PDLC.
Plenty of places to eat nearby, and close to sea front.
- Large comfortable room, daily maid service, central to main areas, perfect for our dog.
- Courtesy of the staff and location. They met all our requests.
- Located at the city center. Little balcony. Friendly and helpful receptionist.
- the little studio under the roof was very nice, it has a great private roof terrace but you also have the big communal roof terrace just outside. great views over the town and all over the sea and the mountains. We spent some time in Puerto in various locations and found this area particularly great, lots of good restaurants, little bars, galleries, a street art trail, a short walk to the bus station or the Playa Jardin, you can walk everywhere. Just outside the hotel on the little square, the Agora cafe and the Don Camillo pizzeria are both great. Still, it’s quiet at night. if you want to stay right in Puerto (it’s a good base and a pleasant town, if you ask me) at a good price, it’s a good option.
- Excellent value for money
One of our top picks in Puerto de la Cruz.Apartamentos Masaru are located in the quiet La Paz district of Puerto de la Cruz on Tenerife’s north coast. It offers 2 outdoor pools, 2 tennis courts and lovely sub-tropical gardens.The Masaru studios have a private balcony as well as a living-dining area and a kitchenette. The apartments come with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a lounge with a sofa bed. All bathrooms come with a hairdryer. Pool towels are provided. A safe is available for an extra charge.The complex has a buffet restaurant as well as a café-bar where you can get snacks and drinks. There is also live children’s entertainment during the summer months.There are Botanical Gardens just 800 feet from Apartamentos Masaru and Rosaleda Golf Course is a 5-minute drive. Teide National Park with its volcano is 16 mi away.There is plenty of parking space around the complex, and buses to and from Santa Cruz and the beaches leave from nearby.
- Beautiful pool and gardens, very convent location. Good variety of food, however would be difficult for vegetarian or vegan.
- I liked everything about this property. The breakfast was especially wonderful. Very good price.
- Overall everything works as it should, good value.
- Good AppHotel. Fast check-in, paid by credit card, they took adults passports for registration, returned 15 min later. Can find free stop to park the car not far from the hotel. Big, comfort, quiet rooms, with equipped kitchen. Nice pool, sometimes hard to find free sun beds. They have bar and live music at the evenings. Tennis fields, pin pong and billiard at the backyard – not used. We have ordered with HalfBoard – it was cheap. You have to pay for drinks at the evening. Located on the hill, walk down to the sea is 15 min, return many steps up ~ 25 min.
Good location, access to restaurants and bars. Short walk to coast line.
Cleanliness of hotel room is exceptional, maintained daily.
Hotel staff also very helpful & friendly.
Access to pool was a real plus for days when you wanted to relax and take in the sun.
This hotel is located right in the city center, just 2 minutes walk from the main square of Plaza del Charco and in the shade of Mount Teide.Each room comes with free fiber optic WiFi and a HD flat-screen TV.You can also catch the guided bus tour which climbs through this impressive mountainous landscape from the nearby bus station.The Loro Parque marine theme park and zoo, as well as the saltwater pools of the Lago Martiánez water park, are both within a short walk from the hotel.The Tejuma is the ideal base for both relaxing and enjoyable stays in Tenerife.
Budget hotel, clean and spacious.
Even had complimentry toothbrush and paste.
- Incredibly kind and helpful staff, basic but very clean room with bathroom. Cannot expect more for the money we paid. I definitely recommend this hotel.
- Clean, nice and very good location. Exceptional value for money.
- The beautiful wood and other features, the quiet, the friendliness of staf.
- Probably better than most places around Puerto de la Cruz
- Budget hotel, clean and spacious.
Built in 1712 and offering stunning views of Mount Teide, Hotel Marquesa features an outdoor swimming pool. Jardín Beach is 2,300 feet away.Rooms at this hotel are set around an attractive central patio filled with plants. All have TV, safe, telephone and hairdryer.The Marquesa’s reception is open 24 hours a day, and there is elevator access to all floors. There is a small café with live music in the evenings, and a buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.The Hotel Marquesa has a sun terrace with loungers. There is also a fitness center.This hotel is surrounded by a selection of restaurants and bars. Free public parking can be found about 1,000 feet away.
- buffy really good value. Breakfast good. Manager Anna very helpful
- Second night I decided to eat at the restaurant. Has a live music show. Food was good. Deserts were fabulous. At that time I had the bites. I did not know about the bugs
- Lovely, clean and comfortable room. Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect location and lovely view over the square. We enjoyed the live music floating in through our window from the hotel restaurant every night – though might disturb some!
- Centrally located, free public parking in the harbour area (5 minutes walk), staff very helpful (printed our flight tickets). Lovely pool and sun bathing area on top of the hotel with very nice views even in the evening. Interesting old architecture and decorations of the hotel main areas.
- The location and the building itself are beautiful. The hotel is almost on the beach.
Puerto Azul is located in a pedestrian district in Tenerife’s Puerto de la Cruz, 650 feet from the sea. It offers a roof terrace and free Wi-Fi in public areas.Rooms at the Puerto Azul are functional and bright. They have a private bathroom and some also have a private balcony.The Puerto Azul’s front desk is open 24 hours a day, and they also offer baggage storage.Playa Jardín is 10 minutes’ walk from the guesthouse. Plaza del Charco, Puerto de la Cruz’s central square, is just 3 minutes’ walk away.
- The room floor was dirty – very dusty and had several hairs from previous guests.
- Nice and comfortable. good value for the money. Friendly staff.
- I have given every question a ten….what more can I say!!!!
- Comfortable bed. Clean room. Friendly front desk staff.
- The location, the staff is lovely and the free drinks
This hotel is located in a residential area of San Antonio, 0.9 mi from a sandy beach and the resort center and 1.2 mi from the famous Lago Martiánez.The Acuario has fantastic views of Mount Teide and Puerto de la Cruz and due to its excellent location it is particularly popular with couples and young holiday-makers who seek simple yet friendly accommodations with good levels of service.During the day, guests at the Acuario like to soak up the sun by the outdoor swimming pool and use the pool bar for light snacks and drinks. For more substantial meals, the hotel has a restaurant, which offers international cuisine. For those guests wishing to venture outside the hotel, there is also a bus service to the resort center.
- The price related with other prices in Tenerife island was very low – only 32 Eur for two persons per night and the tasty breakfast (especially different muffins, cookies, pies, corn flakes and fruits)! (the other things as in usual hotel like eggs, sausages, cheese…) is also included in this price!!! The area near the hotel is calm and relaxing. There is not a long walk to the beautiful coast lines and beaches. It is good hotel to stay for one night for sure.
- There are many beautiful flowers on the street around the hotel!!!
- The balcony itself. Breakfast was very varied for this price, so it was a surprise.
- No parking and have paid half this price downtown for a far superior location and room.
- Good location, perfect breakfast, Wi-Fi not the best, clean room but we get smaller room the we want. It was just one night so it was OK.
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
Housed in a charming 16th-century mansion, Hotel Laguna Nivaria offers an à la carte restaurant and stylish accommodations. It is located in San Cristóbal de la Laguna’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All accommodations at Hotel Laguna Nivaria has smart, colonial-style décor with wooden-framed windows and French doors. Fitted with parquet flooring, each bright room includes free fiber optic WiFi, air conditioning, heating, cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.The hotel consists of 2 buildings; the historic Laguna building which houses the reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, suites and upper category rooms. The modern building houses a free gym, the comfort rooms and a spa, which is available for a surcharge.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotels’s Plaza Restaurant or on its terrace. A range of Canarian and international cuisine is offered for lunch and dinner. The restaurant uses organic food grown in their own garden. The hotel also has a café-bar.Santa Cruz, its port and the nearest beaches can be reached in approximately 15 minutes by car. Tenerife Norte Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free internet is available at a computer in the reception area and there is free cable internet in rooms.
- I liked the historic nature of the hotel the service was very polite the food very very good the room very comfortable I was very pleased with my stay
- The general staff is welcoming, friendly and available. Cleaning staff is quiet and very efficient. The hotel is spotless and very well located, only a short walking or taxi distance from most places in Tenerife and La Laguna. The rooms are large and comfortable, large bed, tables and desk. The bathroom is great.
- The bed was comfortable and the location is fine: it’s easy to get there by car, there’s a parking right next the hotel (about 7 euros per night) and you can easily walk to the city center from there.
- Good location and we could walk to the historic downtown area in 5 minutes! . Friendly and courteous staff who were helpful. Decent room size and very clean!
- clean , luxury . close to airport TFN. popular area with many eating areas .
Hotel Elegance Miramar
This traditional and charming hotel is located on the beautiful Taoro Hill with impressive views over the sea and the Orotava Valley. It offers free WiFi in public areas.Built on the site of a former 19th century country-house, it offers casual comfort in a relaxing environment amid colorful subtropical gardens, yet close to the town center.The Miramar’s buffet Restaurant serves international cuisine and traditional Canary Island dishes. Breakfast is available from 07:30 until 09:30.The ideal place for those who wish easy access to the variety of options Puerto de la Cruz has to offer, but still want to ensure a relaxing and peaceful holiday base.
- Surpassed my expectations after reading bad reviews from others. Very clean and spacious. Good control of sale of alcohol.
Nice restaurant with great views just a couple of hundred meters away.
Great views from the hotel
Breakfast was okay, still budget
- Beautiful surroundings, magnificent view from the balcony. The outdated aspect has a certain ‘vintage’ charm. The pool is nice. Bathroom has a bath.
- Buffet had plenty of options and plenty of quantity! Location was brilliant, a lovely walk down to town through some beautiful gardens (it’s not that far). Lovely views and the pool was beautiful. Rooms were spacious and clean.
Top Hotels In El Rincón Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Rincón Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Rincón Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Rincón Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!