10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Real Guanacaste – Top Hotel Reviews
El Real Guanacaste is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Real Guanacaste. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Real Guanacaste. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Real Guanacaste. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Real Guanacaste right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Real Guanacaste with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Real Guanacaste:
Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport
One of our top picks in Liberia.Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport offers accommodations in Liberia, just 29 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Playa Conchal is 23 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Liberia Airport, and Playa Hermosa is 10 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 0.6 miles away.
- I liked how efficient the check in and check out was. The staff was very friendly and patient, I saw elderly people being rude to the staff and they handled it very well.
- Very close to airport. Fantastic place to stay overnight after late flight in. Restaurant and bar stay open late, food and service were very good!
- The room seemed clean and well stocked…the airport shuttle was awesome and very convienent.
- This was the perfect place for us to stay upon a late arrival into Liberia from the airport. It’s pretty much across the street and the hotel has a free shuttle that frequently runs to pick up guests. It served our needs well and for a quick stop over I would highly recommend out of convenience in location to the airport. Otherwise I can’t say I’d recommend staying in that location.
We only stayed there because we were meeting friends and family before moving on to the resort we had booked
We weren’t expecting anything much but we were delightfully surprised
Hotel Rincon del LLano
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Hotel Rincon del LLano is located in Guardia in the region of Guanacaste, just 28 miles from Tamarindo. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A TV with satellite channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Conchal is 21 miles from Hotel Rincon del LLano, and Playa Hermosa is 8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 1.2 miles from Hotel Rincon del LLano.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The air conditionning worked well, once we were provided with a remote control and spare swipe card.
- We were woken in night with water flowing from ceiling as a pipe burst and therefore flooded out.. when we asked for a discount we were given a no sorry no can do!!!
- Closeness to the airport, friendly staff, great bathroom, cold beer available and wine.
5 mins from the airport to Liberia
Should offer Free Transportation it was 7.00 usd a person must have exact money…
- The bed was comfortable, the pool was clean and the coffee is ok
Hotel Santa Ana Liberia Airport
Featuring a terrace, room service, free parking and free Wi-Fi in the entire property, this hotel is 4 miles from Liberia Main Square and an 8 minute drive from Daniel Oduber International Airport.The air-conditioned rooms have basic décor, wood furniture, cable TV a patio and a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries.Guests at Hotel Santa Ana Liberia Airport can enjoy the on-site restaurant and its regional-style dishes. Also, there is a variety of restaurants and bars in Liberia Town Centre.This hotel is an 8 minute drive from Sabanero Museum and 5 miles from Liberia Central Church. Liberia Bus Station is a 10 minute drive away.
Friendly and helpful stuff.
Especially security man, he made sure we awake at 5 am for our early flight.
- We went to Costa Rica with our bicycles and they let us keep our bike boxes at the hotel Santa Ana while we toured. This is why we chose to stay here.They arranged an early morning ride to the airport for us: very convenient.
- The hotel was as expected. It is the only hotel within a couple kms of the airport that is very affordable (there is a Hilton but it is pricey). It is basic but as expected, did the job to have a nice sleep after a long day of travel.
- Hotel staff very friendly and welcoming. All staff spoke some English some fluent.Very comfortable bed. Clean room. Very hot shower with excellent water pressure. Stayed on a Sunday so restaurant was closed, but reception had cold beers, crisps snacks and we were able to order a variety of different meals from several different take always. We chose pizza which was delivered to our room within 20 min of ordering. Shuttle bus for us at 5.00am at a very reasonable cost. All in all an excellent hotel at a very reasonable cost in a perfect location for the airport.
Close to airport
Cheap and accommodating rooms
- Friendly and helpful stuff.
Hotel Las Espuelas, Bar & Restaurant
Located in Liberia in the region of Guanacaste, 29 miles from Playa Conchal, Hotel Las Espuelas, Bar & Restaurant features a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 17 miles from Hotel Las Espuelas, Bar & Rest, and Pital is 12 miles from the property. Liberia Airport is 7 miles away.
- We are touring Costa Rica and this was our first stop on our trip and it will be our last. The food was above and beyond. Large portions and so good ? The staff were friendly and very helpful. A small language barrier. The pool was fantastic.
- Common areas were nice. The kids loved the turtles and kitten. The staff were very friendly.
- Loctation hidden, which made it very restful. Easy walk to an excellent restaurant, which the staff recommended. Beautiful pool area, which we didn’t have time to use as it was just an overnight between the airport and heading to the mountains. This is not a fancy place at all, but it was clean, quiet and within walking distance of good food—just what we needed after flying all night.
- Clean, comfortable, 85% courteous staff, & good breakfast
- Really attractive landscaping. The outdoor eating area. The pool area. Quite a funny funky place.
Best Western El Sitio Hotel & Casino
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Best Western El Sitio Hotel & Casino is located in Liberia, just 29 miles from Playa Conchal. The hotel has a playground and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a TV.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from BW El Sitio & Casino, and Pital is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Handy to airport. Close to shopping, restaurants. Nice pool area with bar. Very clean. Helpful staff.
- Great location for catching a morning shuttle at Plaza Santa Rosa. Breakfast buffet was good and the pool area where it was served is very pleasant.
- The lake had interesting birds..and crocodiles apparently!
The loveliest pool nestled between century old trees and lush landscaping. This is the perfect Liberia Airport stop. Wish we could have stayed longer.
Traditional rice and beans at breakfast buffet was the best we’ve had in Costa Rica.
- The staff and the pool. Great that is non smoking property and into recycling
Located in Liberia, 29 miles from Playa Conchal, Hotel Boyeros features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Hotel Boyeros, and Pital is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from Hotel Boyeros.
- Friendly personnel, clean and spacious room plus the swimming pool. Good location, walking distance to a shopping mall (banks, supermarkets, etc.) and restaurants. The hotel restaurant is 24h open which was convenient for us as we had to leave early in the morning for our flight. Huuuge breakfast!
- This was a good place to stay the night before our flight out of Liberia. The hotel is dated and there wasn’t much in walking distance we wanted to see or do, but it was a good stop over, comfortable, beautiful grounds, and awesome pools (including a kiddie pool). It’s about 15 minutes from the airport, which was what we were looking for and the complimentary breakfast was well appreciated. Would stay again if flying in or out of Liberia.
- The facilities and general conditions at the hotel are very good. The pool is a great plus as the climate is how.
- The courtyard was beautiful. The city centre was within walking distance.
The Hotel Boyeros is a family friendly hotel with really nice gardens filled with birds and three pools (one big enough for lap swimming, the others for kids and soaking). Breakfast was satisfying, and the location close to the town of Liberia, a pleasant and relaxed city where we felt completely safe walking around after hours.
The rooms were very quiet, until the morning, when the birds became active.
Hotel Del Rio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Del Rio offers accommodations in Liberia, just 29 miles from Playa Conchal. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Playa Hermosa is 16 miles from Hotel Del Rio, and Pital is 11 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- The room was spacious, clean and had good a/c, It is located in a residential area with secure parking. Transportation to the airport was available for $20.
- Large room, tv with English channels, cafe just downstairs is convenient.
- Excellent food at the restaurant on location and the staff were very patient with our minimal Spanish speaking abilities. Staff at this hotel did not speak English.
- The staff were amazing. We couldn’t have asked for more. Our luggage was lost and they were happy to do what they could to help us out.
- Good location. Minutes from town. Great value for our budget.
Hotel La Arena
Hotel La Arena is located in Liberia, 29 miles from Playa Conchal and 17 miles from Playa Hermosa.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pital is 12 miles from Hotel La Arena, and Culebra is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Liberia Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- We were able to check in and out at any time, the place was inexpensive and close to the airport.
- Super lovely host, he took time to sit and talk with me and my family. He’s a great guy and I’ll be back if I’m going to Liberia. The rooms are clean, and have everything you need doing the stay. Greetings from Guapiles / Niclas
- The room was clean comfortable and everything worked well. The Garden and swimming pool were very nice. There was coffee supplied in the morning and the staff were very helpful.
- Family owned & operated. They went above & beyond to help in any way they could! Close to airport, very clean & safe! A big thank you to Dwight & your mom & dad! We’ll see you again!
- The beds were clean & decent. The shower was large. The staff was nice.
Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel
One of our top picks in Playa Hermosa – and a guest favorite.
Surrounded by forest, the Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel is located next to Playa Panamá, on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast. It features an outdoor pool in gardens, as well as a range of water sports.The air-conditioned rooms at the Casa Conde Beach Front Hotel all feature free Wi-Fi, cable TV and a coffee maker. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Mare Calmo restaurant serves a range of international cuisine. There is also a poolside bar.The Casa Conde has an on-site gym and a hot tub, and massages are available. The hotel also arranges trips to the national parks in the area, as well as to Tamarindo, Conchal and Flamingo Beaches, among others.Within a 20-minute drive you can find shopping centers, supermarkets, bars and casinos. Daniel Oduber Airport is also under a 20-minute drive away.
- Friendly and accommodating staff; no crowds, beach front
- Food was very good; very quiet place; service was good
- The location is splendid – a large area with wide beach frontage and attractive rooms overlooking the pool towards the beach. Service was also outstanding, particularly in the restaurant, which was surprisingly good for an “all-in” establishment. Finally, the location was pleasantly peaceful – no drunken parties until late in the night!
- Love the spectacular view, employees attitude very friendly and attentive, food was good, room very spacious and comfy
- The car that was to pick us up at airport never showed!But there was cab service at airport , both Ladies at hotel made car rental and excursions arrangements were very good and knowledgeable.
El Mangroove, Autograph Collection
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. El Mangroove is on Playa Panama in Papagayo Bay and features an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi. This modern, secluded hotel features a complimentary on-site fitness center.The air-conditioned rooms at this hotel have a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a terrace with views of the surrounding gardens. Some rooms include a private pool, and all feature a private bathroom.Guests will find several dining options in the area, including a seafood restaurant located within just under 1 miles of the property.The town of Playa Hermosa, where guests can arrange activities like sports fishing, sailing and scuba diving, is only 3 miles from El Mangroove. The Arenal Volcano is a 2-hour drive away, and Liberia City is a 30-minute drive from the hotel.Daniel Oduber Quiros International Airport is only 12 miles away.
- Service was impeccable. Staff cared for our vegan preferences. From chef to waiters, all managed to deliver a highly personalised service.
- Great variety at breakfast- the rooms were delightful with a separate sunroom with a hammock that grave you a very restful place away from everything
- Excellent service, employees always smiling. The food was great!
We forget our passport in the safe, we were called and returned to pick it up.
The bell boys Luis and Carlos were very helpful.
- The staff were very friendly and they went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable.
Top Hotels In El Real Guanacaste Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Real Guanacaste to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Real Guanacaste but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Real Guanacaste. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!