10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Purche Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Purche Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Purche Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Purche Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Purche Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Purche Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Purche Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Purche Andalucía:
Hotel El Guerra
One of our top picks in Güéjar-Sierra.Hotel El Guerra is located in the mountains in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park, 9.3 mi from Granada. It offers free Wi-Fi, a sauna and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at El Guerra have central heating and the private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s La Montaña Restaurant uses homegrown produce. Specialties include suckling pig and broad beans with cured ham. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.El Guerra Hotel has a lounge with a fireplace and views of the valley. There is also an outdoor pool for the summer months.The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 6.8 mi away from the hotel. Granada contains sights such as the Alhambra Palace and the historic Albaycín district.
- loved the view and loved the games room and wine by the fire while waiting for dinner. favourite location of our whole trip!
- Great location near Sierra Nevada, comfortable beds, free parking.
- Really nice and cosy hotel. Perfect location and amazing view. The room is big enough and has one balcony. The food in a restaurant is nice, but not so cheap. Interior is also atmospheric.
- Nice hotel.. good location in Sierra Nivada.. good WiFi.. clean
- Friendly staff Clean rooms Evening meal was good. Overall good value for money.
One of our best sellers in Güéjar-Sierra! This traditional hotel is in the Sierra Nevada Natural Park. Central Granada is just 10 miles away and the Sierra Nevada Ski Station is within 11 miles.All rooms at La Higuera have a private balcony and wood furniture. Each has full air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a charming lounge with a fireplace.La Higuera’s restaurant offers traditional cuisine. The hotel has a large dining room and outdoor dining is available on the hotel terrace.
- The food was superb and very big portions. Bedroom large, spotlessly cleN
- very clean, comfortable and great value for money with a good breakfast
- Ease of access and. Near Sierra Nevada for skiing. Reasonably priced.
- You would find nothing close by, it is a road side hotel with a good family run restaurant, has lots of people calling in for a big feed – portions huge, value great.
- Great staff. Tasty food. Good location for easy access to the resort.
Santa Cruz offers a sauna, a gym, an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. This hotel is located within the Sierra Nevada Natural Park, a 10-minute drive from the Sierra Nevada ski resort.There is a choice between rooms and bungalows. All units include a TV and private bathroom.Facilities at the Santa Cruz include a terrace, a grass football pitch and tennis courts. There are a range of free activities in July and August. These include hiking, archery, mountain climbing, beginners’ golf and many sports.A shuttle service to the ski elevators is available for an additional cost during the winter season. Free parking is available on site. Santa Cruz has a cafeteria, a restaurant and a disco.
Shuttle service to/from the slopes (15min) for 4€ per person;
Bungalow fireplace; quiet location; coffee machine at breakfast buffet; property pet (cat named Ringo); free parking; beautiful valley view; very friendly staff
- The coffee, bungalow with fireplace, and shuttle to the slopes
- Cheap, convenient to stop over when skiing next day, cheap ski rentals available on site, staff nice/helpful, breakfast pretty good for cost.
The staff were very helpful and pleasurable. The hotel has ample of free parking and is away from the road for child safety.
There are places to walk outside the hotel with amazing views of the valley.
- Its location to the ski slopes and the views from thr hotel.
- Shuttle service to/from the slopes (15min) for 4€ per person;
Offering an on-site restaurant with a fireplace, Hotel Sulayr is set in A-395 road, 5.9 mi away from Pradollano and Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. Free WiFi is available in all areas.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV, heating, and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property, as well as a games room or a meeting rooms. Open parking is available.The restaurant offers local cuisine, grilled meat, and home-made pizzas.Ski equipment and ski clothes hire is available, and you can engage in various activities, such as skiing and hiking in the surroundings.Granada is 16 mi from Hotel Sulayr, while Almuñécar is 31 mi away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 19 mi from the property.
The rooms were really clean.
The breakfast was excellent and the staff were very pleasant.
- Excellent breakfast of fresh fruit, freshly cooked scrambled eggs and bacon, ham and cheese and toast and jam, staff were very friendly and the place was spotless. We really enjoyed our stay and we will return.
- staff delightful, hotel refurbished simply but very comfortable. Restaurant cozy and wide choice on menu, all good on few occasions – popular with locals too
-10 mins from the ski parking if there is no traffic
-good friendly staff in a family like hotel
-rooms designed in good taste in comparison to the Spanish horrendous design taste in that area
-nice hotel restaurant, and ski room
-comfy bed good size
- wonderfully friendly welcome from staff who came out to our car to help and all staff were exceptional. Homely atmosphere all newly renovated to high standard, albeit simply furnished. very comfortable beds and great to have a walk in shower. Bar and restaurant were very good, large menu and we enjoyed our food (restaurant also popular with locals as there was a party going on when we arrived). I would recommend eating here rather than in the village in the evening as the standards and choices there are not fantastic. extra facilities like the ski hire shop made life easier instead of waiting in long queues in the village and also buying ski pass from reception – all make skiing a more pleasant experience.
- The rooms were really clean.
Altos De Las Catifas
Located 14 miles from Granada Science Park and 15 miles from Alhambra and Generalife, Altos De Las Catifas has accommodations in Granada.The condo hotel has an outdoor pool.A ski equipment rental service and a ski pass sales point are featured at the property.Albaicin is 15 miles from Altos De Las Catifas, while San Juan de Dios Museum is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 30 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Rural Mirasierra
Situated in the national park of Sierra Nevada, at the top of its most picturesque valley, the hotel Mirasierra was recently constructed and designed to blend into its surroundings. It is only 9 miles from the middle of Granada and 30 minutes from the ski station of Sierra Nevada.
Bath in the bathroom
Very clean and spacious
Beautiful balcony with mountain view
- Easy to find on the edge of town. fairly clean and comfortable.
- Stay at the hotel was fine, we had breakfast and went all day out in the Sierra Nevada area and Granada.
- The hotel was spacious and in a nice little Spanish village set in the mountains. Good lift.
- The view from the room, we were lucky to have a good terrace with a view but there are rooms turned to other buildings balconies and you lose privacy.
- Perfect location
Hotel Juan Francisco
Surrounded by the natural beauty of the Sierra Nevada National Park, this rural hotel offers spectacular views of the mountains and is just a short drive from monumental Granada.The Juan Francisco offers a charming setting for your visit to the Andalusian countryside. It combines traditional amenities, such as a lounge with historic fireplace, with more modern facilities like the outdoor swimming pool.Dine in the hotel’s own restaurant and enjoy the selection of local specialties. You can then finish off the day with a drink in the welcoming bar, or out on the scenic terrace.Spend your day by the nearby Genil River, where you can enjoy activities ranging from fishing to canoing. The many historic sights of ancient Granada, including the magnificent Alhambra, are just 10 miles away while the Sierra Nevada ski resort is 12 miles from the hotel.
- Wonderful, welcoming, family hotel in a stunning location with great food. Excellent.
- Excellent value for money with a decent breakfast included
- Mountain view, tasty breakast, good place near the city center
- A delightful find in a small town near Granada. Loved the style and wished we could visit during summer for the gorgeous patio.
- The staff were super friendly, the hotel is pristine, the tapas with the drinks was delicious, the bar is the hub of the restaurant and was warm and welcoming.
Hotel La Duquesa
Hotel La Duquesa is located next to a river in Pinos de Genil, 3.1 mi from central Granada. It features a fountain in the entrance, and offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and free parking.All rooms have air conditioning and heating. There is a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.There is a café-bar and TV lounge. The hotel restaurant serves traditional cuisine. Packed lunches and special diet menus can be requested.The hotel is 14 mi from Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers ski storage.
- Helpful owners and a good food. Location close to Alhambra.
- The location was beautiful! The rooms were clean and big; also they give you all the facilities for your stay.
- Attentive and friendly staff, amazing location very close to Sierra Nevada national park and Güéjar Sierra
- Made very welcome by the owners and staff, the room was very spacious and clean and the beds comfy. Good selection of food.
- Croissants, price and central to the city and the Nevada.
Labella María is located in Pinos Genil, 15 minutes’ drive from central Granada and 30 minutes from the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at Labella María feature air conditioning and heating, as well as parquet floors and a desk. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Restaurante Labella serves traditional Andalusian food. There is a bar and a café where you can get a snack or a drink.The guest house offers free bicycle hire, as well as a shuttle service to Granada Airport or Sierra Nevada on request. Ski storage is also available.Staff at reception can tell you about what Granada has to offer. This beautiful city is home to the iconic Alhambra Palace and the Albaycín District. The Alpujarra Mountains are 31 mi away.
- In general – great two days stay: kind and attentive staff, VERY clean room (honestly I’ve stayed in many less clean hotels with 2 more stars next to the name), free spacious parking and breakfast at €5 was excellent! Sound of river was a nice bonus to finish a calm countryside landscape view from our balcony.
- Excellent breakfast. Clean room. On walking distance to the town. Some nice restaurants nearby. Nice bathroom. Big closet. Nice tv. Mini fridge in the room. Great value for money.
- Friendly staff . Clean room. Great value. Have stayed before and will again
- Location was brilliant and breakfast really good. Comfortable rooms.
- Very good restaurant at the hotel. Good location for skiing.
APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS DUQUESA SIERRA NEVADA
Located in Pinos Genil, APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS DUQUESA SIERRA NEVADA has accommodations with a TV and a kitchen. Free WiFi is provided.There’s a fully equipped private bathroom with bidet and free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property. The restaurant at the condo hotel specializes in Mediterranean cuisine.If you would like to discover the area, skiing is possible nearby.Granada is 6 miles from APARTAMENTOS TURISTICOS DUQUESA SIERRA NEVADA, while Sierra Nevada is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport, 21 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Hotels In El Purche Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Purche Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Purche Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Purche Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!