10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Puerto De Santa María Andalucía:
Puertobahia & SPA
One of our top picks in El Puerto de Santa María.Puertobahia & SPA is located right on Valdelagrana Beach, in El Puerto de Santa María. It has free WiFi, an outdoor swimming pool and spa.The outdoor swimming pool has views of the sea and offers sun loungers and parasols for free. The spa includes a hot tub, sauna, Turkish bath, and fitness center. Minigolf and bicycle rental are also available at the property. There is also a thermal pool, available to guests for an additional cost.The air-conditioned rooms in Puertobahia are spacious and feature plenty of natural light. All have a 32-inch flat-screen TV and private terraces. Guests can access the fitness center free of charge. Some rooms have impressive views of the sea.Puertobahia has an on-site restaurant offering local dishes, and spacious gardens with music and live shows during summer.The hotel is a 5-minute drive from central El Puerto de Santa María, and about 9.3 mi from Cádiz. Jerez Airport is 19 mi away. The town’s train station is 1,950 feet away and offers links to Madrid, Seville and Cádiz. Free parking can be found in the hotel, subject to availability.
- That was our last location after the journey through Andalucia before flying back from Jerez. Pictures showed a bit more colourful location than it really is – rooms are not too modern – with the nice view though – we slept on the 6th floor with ocean view – really worth recommending as You can see the Cadiz. Beach was amazingly close, it was however windy and with a wet sand – guess there is a small river coming through. Good for one night. Staff supportive – I made a mistake by non-refundable reservation which was corrected at the reception desk.
- Fantastic air conditioning and the cleaning staff was great. They were helpful and friendly. Loved the balcony. Great location for tapas restaraunts.
- Nice view, can see a gorgeous sunset from the room.
- The location of this hotel is perfect. Right on the beach. We had beach side rooms which had amazing views. The spa in this facility is wonderful, the spa staff was amazing. Had a fantastic massage and pedicure.
- outstanding staff and wonderful location. I arrived at the hotel and the service was outstanding. Parking is plentiful. The hotel is located minutes from the beach, a perfect place for an early morning walk.
One of our top picks in El Puerto de Santa María.Found in this picturesque town that lies at the heart of the Cadiz Bay area, this hotel offers a unique location within an exclusive residential area; ideal for a quiet and restful holiday.Positioned by Valdelagrana beach and the Rio San Pedro Natural Park, the hotel offers its own peaceful garden area in which to relax. Other facilities include an outdoor swimming pool, hot tub and restaurant, which offers a wide variety of dishes that benefit from fresh local ingredients, complimented with wines from the region.Reap the benefits of the prime location and attractive facilities of the Campomar hotel.
- Very nice staff. Very good, generous breakfast. Price was good.
The location and the room with balcony are fantastic.
All staff were very nice.
It should be better if it was summer but good to rest on winter.
- The food was excellent, certainly for the price . Restaurant staff were excellent.
We arrived 1am and we were able to check in at that time, which was good
- Comfortable room that had everything you needed. Even a nice little terrace with sunbeds, a nice surprice. Parking is easy and it is situated in a really nice neighbourhood. Breakfast was also good for Spanish standard, and their tapas are good. Staff and guests were all extremely friendly and liked the fact that it was only Spanish guests while we visited. Walking distance (around 15-20 minutes) to a nice beach (although very windy) and other local restaurants and supermarkets.
Monasterio de San Miguel
One of our top picks in El Puerto de Santa María.Monasterio San Miguel is set in an 18th-century monastery in the center of El Puerto de Santa Maria, 1.6 mi from the beach. It offers free WiFi throughout.The building maintains many original features, including its cloisters and an Andalusian-style, enclosed patio. Its air-conditioned rooms have simple, classic décor and satellite TV.The charming El Claustro Restaurant serves a selection of traditional Spanish cuisine. Las Capuchinas café offers lighter cuisine and tapas dishes.The Monasterio San Miguel is located next to the Ribera del Marisco district and El Puerto’s old town. Jerez city center is a 10-minute drive away and Cádiz is approximately 6.2 mi from the hotel.
- Beautifully restored property. An experience in history all in itself.
- Beautiful, clean facility. Enjoyed the historical building.
- the most delicious breakfast during our 2 week travel in Andalusia with really fresh orange juce and hot dishes (scrambled eggs, becon, sausages, etc.) good croissants. In other cases it was just “cold” primitive selection of sausages and cheese. Well enough to survive till late lunch. Own old-style tipical style with antic furniture , not new but well kept and maintained. The most impressive was the room size as we received 2-level suite with launge zone and one bedroom on upper level and second bedroom and huge bathroom on lower level while expected standard room that was booked 😉 Good surprize! Only disappointment was that we did not stay more! Highly recommend.
I have never slept so well in a hotel. There is such peace here, probably a leftover from it’s days as amonastery.
Also, best beds on our Europe trip so far. Soft and comfy.
Staff is lovely and bed are more than confortable.
Location’s great, those who have been living in El Puerto know that and those who don’t know will be satisfied
Located in El Puerto de Santa María city center and only 5 minutes’ drive from El Buzo and Valdelagrana beaches, Chaikana features spacious rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-FiThese heated rooms rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk. A range of bars and restaurants are in the surroundings.San Marcos Castle, the city’s Bull Ring, or the Train Station can be reached within walking distance from Chaikana guest house.The area is also ideal for hiking and horse riding. Cádiz is 20 minutes’ drive away. Free Wi-Fi is available.
- There was a library and a comfortable couch at the first floor next to our room with interesting books you could lend and read.
- We liked the spacious room and the comfortable shower. Everything was clean and smelling nice.
A nice little family run hotel.
Suitable for trips to Cadiz, as the ferry/catamaran docks ten minutes´ walk from the hotel.
- Brilliant location, 2 minutes from the waterfront, and within easy walking distance of many bars and restaurants. Secure underground parking 4.95 per 24 hours at 100m away or free street parking if you get lucky! Clean, fresh, bright and airy (rooms, reception, breakfast room). Friendly staff. Room rate was great value. 5euro buffet breakfast (paid as taken) was really good: no hot food, but plenty of other choices. Small, limited bar facility, which I guess was operated by the receptionist on demand. This place is much better than its 2* Hostal category! Would definitely stay again.
- It was our 3rd stay here, so I believe it’s more than a recommendation 🙂
Hotel Puerto Sherry
This nautical-themed hotel is located in the Puerto Sherry Marina. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and rooms with a balcony. Free WiFi is available.The air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Puerto Sherry feature a terrace with views of the sea or the forest. Each one has flat-screen satellite TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer. A mini-bar and safe are also available, as well as heating.The hotel’s restaurant La Terraza offers a buffet breakfast and it has an a la carte menu. Guests can enjoy al fresco lunch or dinner. A few shops and bars can be reached within 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel.Caleta del Agua Beach is just 2,150 feet from the hotel, and Ensenada del Aculadero Beach is 0.6 mi away.El Colorao Beach is 1,000 feet from Hotel Puerto Sherry, and Caleta del Agua Beach is just 2,150 feet away. The hotel is 40 minutes’ drive from Jerez Airport and Moto GP Circuit. You can drive to Cadiz and Sanlucar de Barrameda in 30 minutes.
- Clean hotel. Value for your money. Great location. Good hotel to stay with family.
- I like the location and staff. the view from the balcony is awesome.
- Very nice staff, comfortable bed! Puerto Sherry is a beautiful area!
- Spacious room , comfortable bed, quiet area the hotel is in the marina so it is far from tourists or crowded streets.
Good price for a one night stay.
Large room with decent amenities.
Suites Puerto Sherry
One of our top picks in El Puerto de Santa María.Suites Puerto Sherry is set within Puerto Sherry Marina, in El Puerto de Santa María. This stylish resort features an outdoor pool, a terrace with marina views, a restaurant, and a gym.Opening onto a terrace with views of the Bay of Cádiz, each smart, bright apartment at Suites Puerto Sherry has minimalist décor finished in blue tones. The living area has a flat-screen TV and a sofa, while the kitchen comes with a microwave, fridge, oven, a hob and a dishwasher. Free Wi-Fi is included.Suites Puerto Sherry has a buffet restaurant with a terrace looking onto the marina and bay.The apartments have an ideal location for watersports, including sailing, canoeing and windsurfing.Two golf clubs can be found within 10 minutes’ drive of the apartments. Santa María del Mar Railway Station is 1.2 mi away.
- That all rooms had their bathrooms. The terrace was very spacious and free parking
- Phenomenal property, the view of the port are impressive and being in Puerto Sherry only enhanced the experience
- Spacious, cleaning lady every day, nice furniture, location…nice big terrace with lots of furniture….big sitting & dinning room….really a very nice
- The venue was amazing and the staff were fantastic.
- Liked everything. Been there several times, never disappointed!
Hotel Dunas Puerto
Dunas Puerto Hotel is located in El Puerto de Santa María, close to the popular Playa de la Puntilla Beach. It has an outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The Dunas Puerto is just a short walk from the Vista Hermosa Golf Club and is surrounded by beautiful pine groves.All of the rooms are large and bright, with air conditioning. They also come with bathroom amenities and a hairdryer.Andalusian cuisine is served at Dunas Puerto’s excellent restaurant. Free public parking is offered on site, as well as a bike rental service.
Good value for the money for a hotel close to the beach- although not one of the larger beaches
but still very nice. The rooms are basic but clean and comfortable. The pool area is very nice a
and the grounds kept very nice. There is free parking and the breakfast is really good
- La chambre ainsi que la salle de bain et les rangements
- La tranquilidad, el silencio, la ubicación, ideal para descansar y desconectar.
- La ubicación es perfecta está rodeada de naturaleza, el personal muy amable y precio asequible para todos
- La zona rodeada de pinares, cerca de la playa, el tipo de habitación parecido a un bungalow, el personal amable y que permitan mascotas.
- Good value for the money for a hotel close to the beach- although not one of the larger beaches
Soho Boutique Puerto
Located in the historic center of El Puerto de Santa María, on the banks of Guadalete River, Soho Boutique Puerto features a rooftop pool with views over the city. It offers individually decorated rooms with air conditioning.All rooms have free Wi-Fi, a TV, and telephone. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub. Meeting rooms and banquet facilities are available for a surcharge.The hotel includes a restaurant and a bar. Private parking is available on site for an extra cost.The port is a 5-minute walk away from the property and guests can enjoy boat trips to Cadiz. The beach is 2,650 feet away and Vista Hermosa Golf Club can be reached in 10 minutes by car.Jerez Airport is 17 mi from the property.
Located very close to the port our delightful room with a gigantic comfortable bed was on the third floor. There was plenty of hot water and good towels with all necessary toiletries supplied.
Reception staff were both delightful and helpful.
- The staff members were very friendly and helpful. I especially loved Anna! She was so nice to me! The bed was sooo comfy!!! I loved the balcony!!! It was very comfortable and I will come back and stay at The Soho boutique hotel again!
- very clean,close to the ferry port,many bars in walking distance
- The staff in the reception is very friendly and helpful，he introduced the tourism attractions patiently. The decoration with retro dressing，and the room is big than normal. It’s close to the town-centre. There is a large Aldi close to it only 5 minutes walk. And there are some other large supermarkets only 5-10 minutes drive to hotel. It’s a peaceful small city，lovely.
- Old fashioned quiet Spanish hotel located next to the tidal river. Parking was good. Price is reasonable
- Located very close to the port our delightful room with a gigantic comfortable bed was on the third floor. There was plenty of hot water and good towels with all necessary toiletries supplied.
One of our best sellers in El Puerto de Santa María! Bodega Real is a converted winery in El Puerto de Santa María. It has a beautiful Andalusian central courtyard and offers elegant rooms with TV. Free WiFi is available in public areas.All rooms at the Hotel Bodega Real feature parquet floors and are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The hotel’s restaurant serves modern Mediterranean food, and there is also a café. The Ribera del Marisco, a street known for its seafood restaurants, is 1,650 feet away.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Cádiz province.The town’s Iglesia Mayor Prioral Church is 15 minutes’ walk from La Bodega Real. The bullring is a 20-minute walk away.
- Very kind and helpful staff. Really spacious room with balcony facing the courtyard. Close to the center and the train station. Very nice historic building.
- Clean, comfortable and attractive hotel. Great value for money.
- The people and their attitude. that run the place. They are very helpful.
- The hotel was very cool and have the common spaces like the original building was. It’s lime a whinehouse.
- Location. Building. Waiting staff. Aircon. Breakfast.Secure parking.
Casa del Regidor
Set in a noble house from the 17th century, Casa del Regidor is located on the river bank in El Puerto de Santa Maria.Featuring free WiFi, each room has air conditioning and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Casa del Regidor is 5 minutes’ walk from the ferry, which goes to the historic city of Cadiz.
- The staff was wonderful.It is a nice family run boutique. A good place all around and the owner speaks English.
- Jorge and his Mum are very welcoming. Such a comfy bed.
- The staff was friendly and helpful , the room was clean and a great location.
- The owners were outstanding, helping us in every way that was possible. You can rest assured you will be accommodated wonderfully.
- Family run. Very attentive, informative and friendly.
Top Hotels In El Puerto De Santa María Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Puerto de Santa María Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!