10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Puerto Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Puerto Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Puerto Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Puerto Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Puerto Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Puerto Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Puerto Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Puerto Catalonia:
Hotel Spa Cap De Creus
One of our top picks in Port de la Selva.This hotel lies on the seafront in the charming town of El Port de la Selva, on the Costa Brava. It offers free WiFi and there is a spa with a hot tub for an extra charge.All of the rooms at the Hotel Cap de Creus feature air conditioning, a safe and a hairdryer. Some rooms include bath tub and a kitchenette.Hotel Cap de Creus’s restaurant-pizzeria La Timba has great views over the port and surroundings. It serves salads, pizza and fresh pasta.El Port de la Selva is located 5 mi from Llançà Train Station and 37 mi from Girona Airport. The location is ideal for visiting the Dalí Museum in Figueres, the artistic town of Cadaqués and the city of Girona.
Have been visiting el Port de la Selva since I was 4, so just loved being here and the hotel is always comfortable and pleasant.
Loved the hairdryer too.
- Excellent location, room, caring & friendly staff at breakfast and housekeeping. Breakfast was really good
- Brilliant position in Selva right by the fish market and harbours, as well as the beaches and walks. Ours was a very comfortable large air-conditioned room with a spacious bathroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful as well as knowledgeable. Breakfast was delicious with a good choice of dishes.
Great big room with balcony albeit small and not sit out onable. Great bathroom and being an aparthotel you also have the option to do your own thing in house.
Location is great bang in the middle of the town!
- Unfortunately the weather was very overcast and heavy which did not help our overall response, however the hotel was comfortable although our accommodation was cold on arrival.
- Have been visiting el Port de la Selva since I was 4, so just loved being here and the hotel is always comfortable and pleasant.
Prestige Coral Platja
One of our top picks in Roses.Prestige Coral Platja is next to Santa Margarida Beach, on the beautiful Costa Brava. It offers an indoor and outdoor pool and free WiFi zone. Some rooms include private balconies.Set in the seaside town of Roses, the Coral Platja is just 1,000 feet from the resort center. The Dali Museum in Figueres is 9.3 mi away. Aiguamolls and Cap de Creus Nature Reserves are both within a 10-minute drive.The hotel’s buffet restaurant serves local, Mediterranean and international dishes. It also hosts regular theme nights. In summer the hotel offers live entertainment.Bright, air-conditioned rooms at the Hotel Coral Platja feature soft colors and tiled floors. They include a small fridge, safe and satellite TV.
Wanted to be near Dali Theatre Museum and we were
- Right on beach. Helpful staff (after initially being rather unhelpful.
- The breakfast was very good and very reasonably priced.
- The staff were amazing – all of them. The cleanliness was outstanding. The location perfect. Can’t wait to go back
- very nice hotel will stay again one day thank you, will keep your info on file,
- Beautiful location
One of our top picks in Roses.Canyelles Platja is located on the seafront just outside Roses with direct access to the beach. It has a swimming pool, a restaurant with sea views and free Wi-Fi access.All rooms in Canyelles Platja have flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and a private balcony.The Canyelles Platja Hotel has a beach bar and restaurant serving cocktails and light snacks. Its main restaurant, Draulic, offers lunch and dinner services and serves traditional and international dishes.The hotel has its own on-site supermarket as well as a bookshop with daily national and international newspapers. It also features a fitness center with massage services, and free beach towels. There is also a charging station for electric cars.The property offers discounts on car hire at the AVE train station.Canyelles Platja is just 0.6 mi from Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. Activities organized by the hotel include scuba diving and parachuting.
- The staff was incredibly helpful. Breakfast was delicious.
- The staff at the reception was a great support to me and my family.
- Great location, although not in the Center of Roses, hourly bus service until 10 p.m. After that time, very easy to get taxi. Very helpful and friendly staff. Breakfast excellent. I had a sea view which was well worth the extra cost. Two supermarkets very close by and also restaurants when you didn’t want to go to the center. Dog friendly which is an absolute must for me. Parking area a few minutes walk away at only 5 euros a day. Beach just across the road, beds and umbrellas available at 6 euros each per day. Two or three restaurants on the beach.
- Amazing location and friendly staff! Breakfast and restaurant are very good. We really enjoyed our stay 🙂
- Comfortable bed , great beach just in front of the property. Amazing breakfast .
Hotel Spa Porto Cristo
One of our top picks in Port de la Selva.This restored winery is yards from Port de la Selva Beach, just outside the Cap de Creus Natural Park. It has 2 restaurants and a wellness center with sauna.Rooms at the Hotel Porto Cristo are charming and well-equipped, with twin beds, double beds or king-size beds and slippers. The design includes characteristic wood and stone. Many rooms have a hydromassage bath or hot tub, and some offer sea views and a terrace.Views of the sea and the port can be enjoyed from the terrace of the Monterey restaurant. The La Timba restaurant serves salads, pizzas and fresh pasta.Free Wi-Fi is available at Porto Cristo’s business center. Outdoor parking is possible on site.
- the breakfast was wonderful! In a nice large room, with plenty of everything to chose from, lots of fruit, eggs in all sorts of variations, good coffee, we enjoyed it very much!
- En general todo, centrico tranquilo cerca de la playa
- Location was good; near to beach front, free parking and bus to Cadaques. Staff were helpful. Beds were comfy. Breakfast was OK, decent selection, and the breakfast room was the nicest area in the hotel
- Nice breakfast. Very friendly staff. The location is very good being a few minutes walk to the sea front and restaurants and bars of the area.
- Location, room comfort & restaurant are superb. Excellent breakfast buffet too. Our third time here and definitely not our last. Would recommend this hotel as a perfect spot for a weekend break. Relaxing and enjoyable.
One of our top picks in Llança.This family-run hotel is just 150 feet from the beach in Llançà, in the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. It offers free bicycle rental, an attractive terrace and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.La Goleta’s Els Pescadors Restaurant serves traditional dishes from the Empordà region of Catalunya. It also offers a special menu for guests and features a beautiful terrace facing Llançà Marina. The hotel also has a bar.The rooms at La Goleta feature tiled floors, elegant décor and a TV. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer. Beach towels are available for free at reception.You can enjoy free access to a seasonal pool and for an additional charge, use paddle tennis courts, located 500 feet away. Llança offers a range of watersports, hiking and cycling routes, as well as golf course.The hotel is around 25 minutes’ drive from the Salvador Dalí Museums in both Cadaqués and Figueres.You can drive to Girona and Perpignon’s airports in 50 minutes, while Figueres’ AVE High-Speed Railway Station is a 30-minute drive away.
Pleasant room – good bed.
Comfortable, spacious lounge.
Interesting lay-out – nicely decorated.
I can’t imagine a better breakfast! Buffet style……scrambled eggs, bacon, pernil, croissants, fruit, sausages, and more. And unlimited expresso/cafe con leche.
And the upgrades that Goleta has done are amazing! We used to come stay when the interior area was a parking lot, but now it has been made into a great relaxing cafe style patio with drinks, tapas, and lots of seating in the shade under the trees. Great job on the upgrades!
- A boutique hotel which kept it’s original character. Staff friendly. Nearby restaurant affiliated to the hotel, gave us an excellent dinner.
- the breakfast was great, coffee really good, service with a smile, lovely lady ! the Hotel is in a perfect place, room clean and comfortable, close to good restaurants, a lot were closed ,but to be expected at the time of year we went. Good for walking, easy and more difficult routes. A good couple of days.
- Lovely , quirky little hotel . Lovely change from the usual chain hotels . Will definitely use again if in the area .
- Pleasant room – good bed.
One of our top picks in Llança.Featuring air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hotel Carbonell is located centrally, 2,650 feet from Port Beach on the Costa Brava. It offers free luggage storage and free safe.Each room features a modern and simple décor and it includes a satellite flat-screen TV and wardrobe. The bathroom comes with bath or shower and free toiletries are provided.The hotel is located in the center of Llançà town, and a range of bars and shops can be found within 10 minutes’ walk. There are a range of 22 small beaches and coves to explore.Costa Brava’s Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is 16 mi away. You can reach Dalí Theater and Museum in Figueras by train in 15 minutes. France, Portbou, Port de la Selva, and Cadaqués are a few miles from Llançà.Girona Costa Brava Airport is 45 mi away. Free public parking is located 350 feet from the hotel.
- The owners who welcomed us warmly were so friendly and caring.
- Staff is welcoming and friendly with a great knowledge of the area.
- This is a wonderful, family-owned and family-run hotel in beautiful Llanca’. The Carbonells are delightful and generous. They helped us with site and restaurant recommendations, with booking a winery tour (at the awesome Celler Marti’n Faixo’ in Perafita) and more. The rooms were very comfortable with high quality linens and toiletries, large windows that opened, and air conditioning. Our room looked out upon a lovely interior garden and the hotel had many such unique features like interior and rooftop terraces, reading materials, board games, and a wonderful breakfast buffet for just 6 euros per person. We did not want to leave and highly recommend Hotel Carbonell to anyone seeking an unforgettable experience on the glorious Costa Brava.
- The manager was exceptionally helpful and went out her way to make our stay the best it could be. We arrived early after a long flight and were given our room 3 hrs before normal check in.
- Very comfortable bed, great atmosphere and delicious breakfast.
One of our top picks in Llança.Located in Llançà, 0.6 mi from its train station, Hotel Beri features a sun terrace with a seasonal outdoor pool. The port and the beach are a 15-minute walk away.Located in 2 annexes, the rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV, desk, and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a bath, and some of them feature a private balcony.There is free Wi-Fi in all areas and free private parking space is provided. In the property’s main building there is a restaurant and a shared lounge with TV. Laundry services are available for a surcharge.The surrounding area is popular for hiking. You can explore the Cap de Creus Nature Reserve, 6.2 mi from the hotel. The town of Figueras, with the Dalì Museum, can be reached in 20 minutes by car.
- Helpful friendly guy at reception. Hotel right in the centre of beautiful little town.
The atmosphere, the welcome and warm treatment by owners and staff. Very much a family run establishment.
Dinner gave excellent value for money..good food wine and water for 12euros. Likewise breakfast though not much variety.
- Pool was nice, staff were friendly and adaptable: they allowed us to have an early breakfast.
- good family hotel, great friendly staff, good room, general cleanliness is very good, room size is excellent with nice spacious bathroom nothing tiny, breakfast is generous and over average
Had a problem with baby at 3am staff at hotel were very helpful,walked us around to a doctor.
They went the extra mile
Will use this hotel again!!!
One of our top picks in Llança.Hotel Gri-Mar has a large outdoor swimming pool, beautiful gardens and a tennis court. Each air-conditioned room includes a balcony, a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi access.The Gri-Mar is around 1,650 feet from Llançà Beach, Harbour and Train Station, on the northern Costa Brava. The beautiful Cap de Creus Nature Reserve is just a short drive away. There is free private parking at the hotel.The hotel has a traditional restaurant and a bar, with attractive terraces. The gardens include barbecue facilities and a children’s play area.The Gri-Mar Hotel has a 24-hour reception desk. It offers a massage service, car rental, and packed lunches. The hotel’s tour desk can give information on the local area.
We have stayed here before.
There is ample car parking, a bar, restaurant,swimming pool and lift.
The beds are comfortable,the staff friendly and helpful and the food good value for money.
It is a short walk from the town , although this involves walking along a road with no footpath, along a short enclosed fenced in path and across a large car park.
- we enjoyed the grounds, gardens and particularly the swimming pool.
- Large room with all the facilities you would expect. Complimentary robe and slippers were a nice touch, as was the coffee machine. It’s quite a large hotel, but there was minimal noise at night and I slept well. There was a large choice at breakfast, though the croissants were a little stale.
Very nice, old style hotel.
The garden with the pool is lovely
- The hotel is lovely lots of charm, very clean and comfortable beds. Good breakfast the only downside was it’s quite near a busy road
- We have stayed here before.
This hotel enjoys an exceptional location, set right in front of the sea and with direct access to the beach. It is 5 minutes’ drive from central Llança.The establishment features views of the Mediterranean from its spacious rooms. All the rooms are bathed in plenty of natural light. Refined sea food is served in the restaurant and from the terrace you can marvel at the views of the shores, port and the horizon.Llança is a destination that is renowned for its family tourism and represents a strategic point from which to visit some of the most attractive spots on the Costa Brava. It is located only 9.3 mi from France.
- Sea view was gorgeous! Breakfast was delicious! Staff is amazing!
- The breakfast was a beautifully presented spread! The room was large, clean and comfortable, BUT the very best was the fantastic view!!!! Large balcony, full floor to ceiling windows that open right onto the rocks (just to the left is a very nice beach). I have never seen such a beautiful sunrise. It was worth the trip! Don’t sleep with the drapes closed – make sure you are ready with your camera, don’t sleep in!
- Fantastic and friendly staff. Perfect quiet location. Nice breakfast.
- all staff, the views, the terraces next to the sea, the peace and quiet, the balcony of the room, and the food.
- Excellent restaurant and general facilities. Great location. Very relaxing. On the beach.
Cal Mariner is just yards from the Blue Flag-certified beach, in the Costa Brava fishing village of Port de la Selva. Each air-conditioned room offers satellite TV and a balcony.This family-run hotel has a restaurant, specializing in rice and fish dishes made with fresh local seafood. Cal Mariner also has a bar with a seafront terrace area.Cal Mariner is set in the Cap de Creus Natural Park, 7.5 miles from Cadaqués. There are various hiking and cycling routes to Sant Pere de Rodes Monestary, 2.5 miles away. The Dalí Museum in Figueras is within a 30 minute drive.Hotel Cal Mariner offers free Wi-Fi in public areas. It also has a helpful tour desk with information on the Empordà region.
- The hotel is literally right across the street from the beach! The restaurant is phenomenal with probably the best foods Spain has to offer; from the paella to the live lobster in the tank. A seafood lovers paradise. The staff treated us like family & were very helpful with giving directions & suggestions for different sites in the area. Needless to say I will be back in 2018 & years to come!
- All the staff were excellent without exception. They were all attentive and nothing was too much trouble. The balcony with the sea view was lovely, and the area itself was peaceful and excellent. Very much hope to return to this lovely spot.
- Good location good size room and clean with terrace
It’s very central being about 5 minutes walk from the centre of the town and even less to the main sandy beach.
The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful they’ll leave you wanting for nothing.
- Large bubbling bath and huge balcony overlooking bay.
Top Hotels In El Puerto Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Puerto Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Puerto Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Puerto Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!