10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Puente Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Puente Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Puente Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Puente Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Puente Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Puente Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Puente Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Puente Cantabria:
Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo
Located in Trebuesto, Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo has a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a bowling alley. Free WiFi is included.At the hotel, every room comes with a desk. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo also offer a mountain view. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo has a playground. Guests at the hotel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Trebuesto, like cycling and hiking.Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles from Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 37 miles from the property.
- Nothing -no one at the hotel when we arrived note on the door saying closed had to wait for someone to arrive to let us in no restaurant open and we were the only people in the hotel so left alone all night with a phone number to call if any problem which was a waste of time as the person did not speak a word of English
- Quiet rural location in very pleasant countryside and small town, next to a river. The posada had obviously been recently refurbished and was therefore clean and well furnished.
- The accommodation was fine , good bathroom, attractive toiletries, good towels , comfortable bed , friendly staff.
- It was very very clean and a very spacious bedroom !
- Great hotel! Clean, modern, quiet, free parking in the yard. Lovely environment, close to some nice destinations.
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Posada Fernanda is located in Pomar. Free WiFi is available.At the inn, every room includes a closet and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Bilbao is 29 miles from Posada Fernanda, while Castro-Urdiales is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from the accommodation.
- Beautiful quaint hotel along the Camino de Santiago. Facilities were very elegant and rooms extremely clean. Very courteous owners of the inn even offered to do my laundry for free and would accept no compensation. There is a small restaurant/bar across the street and excellent breakfast of breads, charcuterie, cheese, baked goods, and fresh squeezed orange juice included. Overall, a wonderful value !!
- The warm and friendly welcome, a really nice yard, comfortable room, what else does one need! Fresh juice for breakfast. Owners show your the kitchen so you can make a tea or coffee at any time. A beautiful bridge just outside. We went to Castro Urdiales 15 min away by car for dinner, a lovely place to visit, do not bother to park in the street there, park in the underground parking on the beach, very cheap and easy.
- Quiet, clean and comfortable. Laundry done on arrival. Beautiful surroundings and garden.
- Very caring people trying to help. Breakfast was okay but not great. Cheap.
- Desayuno completo y abundante. Muy limpio. Trato amable.
Posada Casa Rosalia
Posada Casa Rosalia is located in Sámano, less than 10 minutes’ drive away from Castro Urdiales. Free WiFi access is available.Each heated room at Casa Rosalia features rustic décor with wooden furniture, tiled floors and exposed brick walls, as well as wooden beams on the ceilings. There is a flat-screen TV, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Most rooms have a hydromassage shower. Bed linen and towels are included.At Posada Casa Rosalia you will find a garden and a terrace. The property offers free parking.Bilbao Airport is 26 mi away.
- the hotel itself is nice and the first receptionist was very friendly, but the 2nd was a disaster. He locked himself in the neighboring room in the evening to watch TV, instead of being available to customers. Worse, the next morning, breakfast (I paid extra for that) was to start at 8am. He didn’t come down until 8:15 and first wanted to go out to get bread. The coffee machine took 15min to get hot and the coffee I got (30min late) was luke warm. The breakfast was terrible, just pre-packaged muffins, etc. and the laziness of the staff ruined the experience. I contacted the property later via email and never received an apology or a reply. They should have refunded for the breakfast at the very least. Also, the walls are paper thin and next room was loudly watching TV until 1:30am.
- A perfect spot for the exploration of Cantabria and Pais Basco. Near the highway but there isn’t traffic rumor. A good breakfast. A real rural accomodation
- Beautiful location, the place is very nicely decorated and the room very comfortable. Staff nice and welcoming too.
Friendly staff and interesting old building. Beautiful rooms, super comfortable bed and a fantastic spa tub – perfect if you have been hiking.
There is a bus station and a bar close by, but no store or restaurant.
- Large top floor room, reminded me of Switzerland. Lovely owner. HOT water, plenty to fill the jacuzzi tub. Great option to treat yourself if you are walking the Camino.
Hospedaje Valle de Liendo
Located in Liendo, Hospedaje Valle de Liendo offers 2-star accommodations with a garden and a terrace. The property features a shared lounge, as well as a bar. The property has a shared kitchen, and organizing tours for guests.Guest rooms at the hotel come with a seating area and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Rooms include a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms also offer a balcony and others also provide guests with mountain views. All guest rooms at Hospedaje Valle de Liendo feature air conditioning and a desk.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property. Guests can enjoy a meal at the in-house restaurant, which serves European cuisine.Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Liendo, like cycling.Bilbao is 31 miles from Hospedaje Valle de Liendo, while Castro-Urdiales is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 miles from the hotel.
No reviews yet.
Sercotel Las Rocas
Overlooking the beautiful Brazomar Beach, this distinctive hotel is located on Spain’s north coast between Santander and Bilbao.Set in the picturesque port of Castro Urdiales, the Sercotel Las Rocas provides ideal accommodations for those visiting the Green Coast. It blends a tranquil location and traditional service with modern technology for a comfortable stay. One of its most impressive features is the restaurant, where you can try the range of regional specialties including grilled fish.The hotel’s elegant guestrooms mix classic decor with contemporary facilities, such as music equipment and free Wi-Fi internet access. All rooms enjoy fantastic bay views.
- Perfect location in a charming town. Very clean and excellent breakfast.
- It was very quiet and the room very big and comfortable. The staff were pleasant. The location was great, beach and town all by foot.
- The hotel wasexcellent. Perfect location. The rooms well appointed beds superb staff in every location more than helpful. The gin and tonic whilst taking 10 minutes to make was just heaven !,,
- Beautiful although the brochure on the table showed a picture of our hotel on the front, then when you turned it over it showed a picture of a beautiful pool that was not, alas, on the property.
- The location was excellent – just down the street from the beach. Checking in was a breeze. The room and bathroom are very clean. We had an end-of-the-hallway room and the wifi was a little slow. It sped up considerably as we moved toward the beginning of the hallway and in the lobby. The restaurant downstairs has a fresh-squeezed orange juice machine which I really loved.
Castro Sun And Beach
Located in Castro-Urdiales, Castro Sun And Beach offers accommodations with a terrace and free WiFi.All units comprise a seating area, and a fully equipped kitchen with various cooking facilities, including a dishwasher, an oven, a microwave and a fridge. Some units have a balcony and/or a patio with sea or city views.Bilbao is 21 miles from the condo hotel. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 27 miles from the property.
- Charming helpful host. Great value for money. Well equiped and comfortable accommodation. Very close to all the facilities.
The location was perfect for what we were looking for. The apartment was exactly like in the pictures. Everything inside is in a good condition.
Mister Iñigo was really kind, really a nice person, even if we couldn’t speak Spanish very well and he couldn’t speak English or Italian, everything was perfect.
The entrance of the apartment is not so beautiful but the apartment inside is really really nice and clean. The only issue could be the noise from the other apartments, but in the evening the street downstairs is calm and silent. And it has wifi. It could be a problem for elders, little kids or in case of people with heavy and lot of luggage as it doesn’t have any lift (but not a problem for us). It is perfectly located close (walking distance) to almost all the best things that Castro Urdiales can offer. Close to bus stop to Bilbao, supermarkets, bars, restaurants, cafes, stores, monuments, taxi stop, underground car parking, etc.
- La ubicación del apartamento está fenomenal todo limpísimo y el trato del propietario fue excelente, es una persona muy atenta y super amable. Sin duda un alojamiento recomendable.
La verdad que todo genial, la ubicación, el apartamento y el trato de Iñigo excepcional.
Repetiríamos sin dudar.
- El alojamiento no contaba con calefacción, tan sólo un aparato de aire caliente, lo que hace la estancia muy fría en invierno. A su vez aspectos básicos como el papel higiénico, de cocina o el mistol eran escasos
Hotel La Ronda
Hotel La Ronda is centrally located in Castro Urdiales main shopping street, and only 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. It offers simple décor rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and private bathroom.The hotel features a café bar and a lounge where guest can relax while reading a book or watching TV.Staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tourist information about the area. The hotel also has a bicycle storage facility which you can use for free.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and surfing. Bilbao is 22 mi from the hotel while Santander is 47 mi away.
- It was nice and well located. The staff were amazing at making us comfortable
Location is very central.
Staff was polite and efficient.
Room was clean.
Great central location – easy to find on the Camino .
Room comfortable and clean .
Castro is a nice town with a good vibe and plenty to explore. Great tapas bars and restaurants in the old quarter .
- Very close to centre. Easy to find from the Camino. Easy to start again. String shower.
Good clean two star hotel. Bed rooms clean & comfortable. Everything worked OK in the bathroom with good hot shower. Staff very friendly & helpful.
The town is very picturesque & only a 200 metre walk from the hotel to the sea front.
Parador de Limpias
Set on a large estate with extensive gardens and protected woodland, Parador de Limpias is in the Cantabrian country town of Limpias. It has an outdoor pool, tennis courts and a padel court.The impressive Eguilor Palace Estate is the former summer residence of King Alfonso XIII. It features ornate gardens and a monumental gateway.The air-conditioned rooms at the Parador de Limpias feature a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar. Each one comes with a private bathroom.Parador de Limpias’ restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian food, using fresh, seasonal produce. There is also a bar where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.Central Laredo is a 10-minute drive from the hotel. There is easy access to the A-8 Motorway, taking you to Santander in 25 minutes and Bilbao in 35 minutes.
- the location is convenient to the coast and the setting is beautiful.
- The quality of food in the restaurant was very good.
- The staff were extremely helpful and took every effort to help us when our plans changed.
- The building & location outside are quite nice. Rooms are clean.
- The breakfast was good. The grounds were pretty. And the general idea of being in this old mansion was kind of fun.
Risco Cantabria Experience
Set in a rustic building overlooking Laredo Bay, this family-run hotel offers views of the mountains and the Port. It features free Wi-Fi, a gourmet restaurant and rooms with a flat-screen TV and balcony.Risco Cantabria Experience’s main restaurant serves traditional and contemporary Cantabrian cuisine. Guests can enjoy fine dining and panoramic views on the terrace located at the entrance of the hotel. Gluten-free meals are also available upon request.The bright rooms at the Risco Cantabria Experience include vintage décor with rustic 19th Century furniture. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is ideally located for nature lovers, placed among some of the most important hiking routes on the Costa Oriental.Risco Cantabria Experience is located just off the A8 Motorway, a 10-minute walk from Laredo center. Santander is a 30-minute drive away. There is free private parking on site.
- Fabulous view, room with balcony to watch sunset. Nice decor, bedroom very clean and comfortable, nice public areas. Enjoyed dinner.
- Nice balcony and outside area with good views over Laredo.
- Accommodation was very quiet and clean and the staff very nice
- Absolutely superb meals produced from the kitchen at the hotels restaurant, every meal was a winner. There are 25 rooms with lovely views over the city, and the 26th is on a back corner, with next to no views. You can walk into the city, but it’s about 1km plus 145 steps – ok going down, not so returning ! Nice staff too.
The terrace and the view. Proximity to A8.
2012 Chateau Musar on the wine list at a very reasonable price.
Dog made very welcome.
Located on the Alto de Laredo on the Cantabrian Coast, Hotel Miramar overlooks Laredo Bay and La Salve Beach. It has a terrace with a garden and pool, and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Miramar Hotel’s restaurant serves traditional local food, including fresh seafood, and offers wonderful views over the bay. There is also a café-bar where you can get a snack or a drink.Each room includes a flat-screen TV and a safe. The private bathrooms come with a hairdryer.The city center is 0.6 mi from Hotel Miramar, while Laredo’s Gothic Santa María de la Asunción Church is 10 minutes’ drive away. The hotel is located just off the A8 Motorway, within a 30-minute drive of Santander and Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.
The staff were really helpfull and the food was lovely. Nice buffet for breakfast too.
Beautiful view of the bay and sunset from the dinning room.
Rooms were spacious and clean even if a bit old fashioned. We will definitely go back.
- The view of the bay from the room balcony. The large impressive restaurant.
Excellent location close to motorway for night stop. The staff went out of their way to oblige: we arrived before new-guest-reception hours, our room was not ready but the charming greeting and proffered coffee made us feel we were not disturbing ‘a system’, on the contrary we were welcome guests.
The gentleman running the service in the dining room was as equally attentive as the folk at reception.
All of this was a poignant indicator of what seems to be the precarious state of the business.
- We only stayed one night after a long boat trip. The hotel is well placed for journeys as it is only two minutes from the motorway.
- Great views and spotlessly clean. Staff were very friendly
- The staff were really helpfull and the food was lovely. Nice buffet for breakfast too.
Top Hotels In El Puente Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Puente Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Puente Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Puente Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!