10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Provencio Castilla-la Mancha:
Hotel Tierrallana by Bossh Hotels
The perfect mix of rustic charm and modern comfort, this hotel is located by Provencio and surrounded by the countryside of Castile Mancha. Enjoy meals in the restaurant and free internet.Escape to the country this holiday when you stay at the Juype Tierrallana. Each room has been carefully decorated to take into consideration the rural surroundings as well as providing the height of comfort. Terracotta, tiled floors are complemented by rustic wooden furniture and wrought-iron bed frames.The Juype Tierrallanas romantic restaurant has a lovely ambiance and charming decor. Enjoy your meal among the stone arches and wooden beams.
- This is a first rate hotel and excellent value for money. We had to delay by one day which should have incurred a charge of the cost on the room, but when I rang up, the person I spoke to – I suspect the owner – made nothing of this and just booked us in for the next day. The room was spacious, all areas were quiet, the WiFi fast and reliable, We had ‘raciones’ for lunch and the local delicacies we tried were very tasty, washed down with local wine that was excellent. All the staff were helpful courteous and friendly. The local town has two bridges well worth a visit, and the whole area is a Spanish jewel. We have made a note to come back in the summer to enjoy the many sitting out areas the Hotel has to offer
- Nice hotel in rural location. Good stop off point on road trip.
- The hotel staff stayed late to accommodate our arrival. Thanks! The room was very comfortable with big beds and a large bathroom. Breakfast was great too, although little expensive at 7 euros per person.
- Habitaciones decentes pero personal y servicios deficientes.
- La habitación muy bonita, rural, grande y con buena terraza.
Hotel Casa Lorenzo
Hotel Casa Lorenzo is located in the heart of Castile-La Mancha, 1.2 mi from Villarrobledo. It offers free private parking, free Wi-Fi access and characteristic Manchego cuisine.The bright rooms at Casa Lorenzo come with air conditioning and heating. All have a work desk and a TV. Amenities are provided in the bathroom. There are also spacious suites with a separate bedroom and living room.A range of local products are on offer at Casa Lorenzo. There is also 24-hour reception and a children’s playground.The hotel is located just off the A-43 Motorway, between Cataluña, Levante and Andalucía. Albacete is 43 mi away.
- It’s a nice and peaceful hotel clean and friendly personal.
- Lovely comfortable and clean bedroom. Nicely furnished, large bathroom.
- The free cava to help us celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary
Helpful staff for the most part save one receptionist who took to arguing with me regards breakfast.
Rooms nice and clean plus good size.
The hotel kindly gave us a bottle of cava to help us celebrate our 40th wedding anniversary. It was a lovely gesture and we are grateful.
Very good hotel on the way to / from Portugal to the north of Europe.
Very good grilled meats in the hotel restaurant.
Offering a restaurant, Hotel Castillo is located in Villarrobledo, in the province of Albacete. It features a 24-hour desk and a bar. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. A washing machine is provided.Guests are welcome to enjoy traditional Spanish dishes served at the restaurant The hotel organizes fishing and snorkeling activities in the surrounding area. Free dog shelter is also offered on site.Hotel Castillo is 1,000 feet from a supermarket. The nearest bus stop is 30 feet away, while a train station is at a distance of 500 feet from the hotel. Albacete Airport is an 1-hour drive. Free public parking is available on site.
- The hotel looked like it was recently remodeled. Everything worked really well including the hot shower and the heater in the room, as it was freezing the night we were there! Breakfast wasn’t great but it was quite inexpensive. Staff was extremely nice.
- Everything great here, staff, location, apartment, neigborhood and even the weather!
- Very nice, modern hotel with a large spotlessly clean room. perfectly located for us in the centre of town and half way to Madrid from Alicante. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast was excellent value at 3.50 euros each and good quality. They have free, covered and secure parking right next door.
- The hotel is nice, it is clean and the room, although a little, small, it is comfortable. There is nothing to do at the hotel, but the city center is not far away – maybe 15-20 minutes walk.
- Well signposted from the main road, easy parking adjacent. Modern recently refurbished interiors. Bedrooms well presented, with an excellent shower cubicle. Facilities met with demands for modern comforts. Quiet room, definitely non smoking, very well maintained. Breakfast offered an interesting selection of food for a continental style meal. Coffee choice wide and excellent. Well locate for a walking visit to the old town centre, which has been well restored with a number of pedestrianized streets, lined with local shops . Not an over bearing number of the global multiple stores.
Ideal is next to Villarrobledo Town Hall, in this historic town in Spain’s La Mancha region. This good-value hotel offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Hotel Ideal serves traditional local cuisine in its restaurant. There are also various bars and restaurants nearby, serving regional produce including Manchego cheese and La Mancha wine.Guests can arrange airport transfers and currency exchange at the Ideal’s 24-hour reception. The tour desk offers information about Villarrobledo and the surrounding area.Part of a wine-making region, Villrobledo is surrounded by vineyards. Albacete is within an 80-minute drive, and Ciudad Real is less than 2 hours away. Free public parking can be found near the hotel.
- Well situated in bright and noisy town centre, restaurants around and masses of children enjoying themselves.
- The room booked, the card wasn’t functioning, so the lady gave us a 1st floor room that was bigger… However, my friend almost suffered a Jim Morrison type fatality in the shower, where there was not mat…
Central. Warm in cold weather.
A suitable place for us for a night
- Friendly staff, pet friendly without extra charges, good price quality relation, recently renovated so felt fresh and new. Spacious rooms.
- Lo único que me gustó fue que estaba en el centro.
Hotel Bodega La Venta
Built in the 18th century, Hotel Bodega La Venta maintains many of its charming and original features. Set within gardens, it offers an outdoor pool surrounded by a sun terrace.Rooms are decorated with traditional dark wood furniture and tiled floors. They are equipped with air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available in the rooms and throughout the hotel.This hotel is conveniently located close to the AP-36 motorway. It is also 37 mi from Albacete and Albacete Airport.The restaurant at Bodega La Venta serves regional cuisine and has an extensive list of wines available from the hotel’s cellar. The bar-cafeteria offers breakfast, lunch and a fixed price menu.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of Hotel La Venta. There is also a games room with billiards and board games, and a tennis court.
- Very clean. Nice food. Bedroom large. Bed Comfortable
- We liked everything about the Hotel. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Room was spacious, quiet and clean. Free and safe parking. We loved the architecture of the hotel. it looks really nice from the outside. There is a big H written on top of the hotel and it is located on the cross road and easy to locate. But this is only approachable by car since it is some kilometers away from the main highway (Madrid to Valencia highway).
- great location, 2 minutes from motorway, the owner let me park my car & caravan in a secure courtyard, (brilliant)!, he could not have been more helpful, he noticed my wife was disabled so suggested we have a ground floor room which was immaculately clean, super place
- Friendly staff, original features. Classic Spanish property.
- Perfect for a stop over. On the main road but quiet. Off road parking, clean comfortable room in picturesque building. Friendly staff and decent food at the bar (restaurant also available).
Hotel Juan Carlos I
Hotel Juan Carlos I is located in the historic quarter of Villarrobledo in Albacete province, surrounded by vineyards. It offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with a private balcony.All rooms at the Juan Carlos I Hotel have both air conditioning and central heating. They have a private bathroom and there is a TV in each room.The hotel has a Spanish-style bar-restaurant. Local specialties include roast lamb and wine from the region’s vineyards.Villarrobledo is in the region of Castilla La Mancha, the setting of Don Quixote. The hotel organizes trips along the Quixote tourist route which stops at sites mentioned in the book.The hotel is located in Ramón y Cajal Square, across from San Blas Church.
- Set in the towns main square where all the action is. Staff were all very helpful.
- Nice spacy room. Location at the central square, nice.
- La ubicación es excelente, está en todo el centro del pueblo y muy cerca de donde iba a trabajar. El trato del personal también es excelente, muy amables y serviciales. La cama cómoda y la habitación suficientemente cómoda.
Ett annorlunda lite gammaldags charmigt hotell vid stora torget
Häpnadsväckande originell inredning på rummet, nästan i slottsstil
- Sitio muy céntrico. El personal fantástico. Habitación completa y muy cómoda. Tienen acuerdo con el parquing publico y sale barato, 6€ por toda la noche
Casa de Los Acacio
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, free WiFi and restaurant, Casa de Los Acacio is located in San Clemente.Each air-conditioned room here will provide you with a satellite TV and a balcony. Private bathrooms include a shower or bath and a hairdryer. Extras include a mini-bar.Casa de Los Acacio offers a Smokers Club in a shared lounge with a fireplace. There is also a games room with a pool table. Staff at the hotel’s reception can provided information about tourist activities and cultural visits in San Clemente.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including hiking. The property offers free parking.Alarcon Lake is 27 mi away.
- Absolutely beautiful historic home, lovingly restored and cared for by descendants of the original owner. Hosts were charming and gracious. There’s a really nice backyard that would be awesome to use in the summer. It’s a short walk to the small town which is very cute.
- Lovely old spanish hotel, beautiful interior and garden space. The pool is a bonus and parasol, chairs and pool towels all provided. Home made breakfast of toast,tomatoe,cakes, jam, coffee and juice. Very friendly hosts.
- Even though I arrived very late, the owner was very friendly and helpful. He even carried my bag to my room.
- Beautiful hotel, very authentic spanish, built in 1600s,very friendly hosts, homemade cake and jam for breakfast, good recommendations for restaurants, quiet but interesting town. Swimming pool delightful.
Paloma & Miguel were wonderful hosts, providing wonderful information regarding the location and their beautiful home/hotel.
A really memorable stay, highly recomend
Palacio del Infante Don Juan Manuel Hotel Spa
Palacio del Infante Don Juan Manuel Hotel Spa is set in a 14th-century palace, featuring attractive views of Belmonte Castle. It offers a spa and and a garden with an outdoor swimming pool.Featuring elegant décor with hardwood floors, the air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries. Suites have a separate seating area.The café-bar is located in the hotel’s beautiful cloister, while a buffet breakfast is served in the bright dining room, which features wide windows and views of the castle. The restaurant serves modern regional cuisine and has its own winery with wines with denomination of origin. A Medieval room for banquets or celebrations is available.Palacio del Infante Don Juan Manuel’s spa features chromotherapy lights and is equipped with various jet swimming pools at different temperatures, different types of showers, Turkish baths and a Finnish sauna. There is also a relax area with loungers with infrared lights. Massages and beauty treatments are available at an additional cost.This historic hotel is an-hour drive from Albacete and 60 mi from Cuenca. Free parking is available onsite.
- Incredible location- we wanted a relaxing day outside of the hustle and bustle of our tour of Spain’s cities and this five star spa built in 15th century convent with views of a magnificent medival castle and Don Quixote windmills all in a quiet village of 2,200 people was it ! The restaurant was superb with inventive game dishes and a fine wine list. The room was large and comfortable and the staff attentive and truly welcoming. A real find.
- Beautiful hotel -really clean. Photos don’t do it justice really.
An outstandingly beautiful hotel. Amazing the way that the ruins of a 13th-14th century palace has been incorporated into a modern hotel. (The architects must have loved this project.) The hotel is like a museum filled with all kinds of historical details and artifacts. The rooms are huge and comfortable with great views. The beds are extremely comfortable. The staff were always present and very helpful. THE CAFETERIA STAFF IN THE EVENING WERE SUPERB and we had wonderful tapas and drinks.
Belmonte Castle is 20mintes walking away and should not be missed. So much history and well documented with the video guide.
Also take a walk around the town of Belmonte, although small, is filled with history and very good basic restaurants. Ask for a map from the reception staff.
- We had a wonderful stay at the hotel. Room was very spacious and king size bed extremely comfortable. And all very quiet. We also loved the combination of historical stones with modern design. Ideal for couples.
- Stunning location in a brilliantly restored medieval palace. Excellent restaurant all located in delightful Man of La Mancha country en route from Valencia to Madrid.
Hospedería Real Casona la Beltraneja
Located in Belmonte’s historic center, Hospedería Real Casona la Beltraneja is set in a 17th-century mansion. Rooms feature a balcony, air conditioning and flat-screen cable TVs. There is free WiFi and free parking.All rooms are heated and come with a desk, wardrobe and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms have a sofa and a safe. Deluxe Double Rooms also have a fireplace and mini-bar.Hospedería Real Casona la Beltraneja has a restaurant, as well as a bar and terrace. There is also a shared lounge and meeting facilities. A ticket service and tour desk are also offered.
- Great parking in a charming small city, a great place to stay less than 2 hours from Madrid airport.
- The hotel was a treat, located in a small town it appeared to have some antiquity and had good rooms with all the necessary items supplied. The staff were very friendly and despite them not having much English and I having poor Spanish we got along extremely well. Breakfast was a delight and plentiful. The management were very accommodating in changing my booking and greeted us with warmth.
- Beautiful old place. Our room was very spacious and had a comfortable bed. Private parking, good breakfast.
- Lovely very old building,very clean and comfortable,good parking,The lady in charge was very nice and helpful,lovely Castle.
- Lovely building well converted with many original features. Friendly staff. Good local craft beer.
Palacio Buenavista Hospederia
Set in Don Quixote country, this attractive guesthouse is designed in a traditional, rural and rustic-style. It is housed in a charming old palace property in the town of Belmonte.Visit the charming, historic center of Belmonte, which is a historically important walled city. From the hotel you can enjoy spectacular views of the town castle. You can also enjoy a walk around the hotel’s surrounding terrace/grounds, read a book, or chat with friends. There is also a restaurant on site, where you can sample local-style cuisine.Palacio Buenavista is the ideal place from which to explore the fascinating landscapes of this region that inspired the great novel Don Quixote. You can visit the restored windmills and monasteries in the local area.
An old traditional property with rooms surrounding a central courtyard. The building has been updated over the years to include modern facilities such as individually controlled air conditioning and Wi-Fi. but retains many original features. Simply decorated and furnished bedroom with comfortable bed and fully equipped en suite bathroom.
The buffet continental style breakfast was adequate with a limited choice of meats/cheeses/bread and cereals etc, but at least fresh orange was available (a hobby horse of mine), together with fresh coffee and tea
The staff were friendly and helpful but it should be noted that little English was spoken.
- We had a very spacious suite with balcony.A secure underground carpark at no extra cost.Also a very nice menu dinner at minimum cost.The local castillo was stunning.
- An authentic traditional Spanish hotel with inner patio, very comfortable rooms/suites, charming town of Belmonte, La Mancha windmills
- Lovely authentic building with central patio. Good continental breakfast. Our room had a view of Belmonte Castle.
- Everything was great and the staff helpful. Th food was very nice.
- An old traditional property with rooms surrounding a central courtyard. The building has been updated over the years to include modern facilities such as individually controlled air conditioning and Wi-Fi. but retains many original features. Simply decorated and furnished bedroom with comfortable bed and fully equipped en suite bathroom.
Top Hotels In El Provencio Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Provencio Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!