10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Pozo Del Cabo Andalucía:
Hotel Blanca Brisa Cabo de Gata
One of our top picks in El Cabo de Gata.This hotel is 1,300 feet from the beach in Cabo de Gata, and 350 feet from the Salinas with its exotic birdlife. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TVs.Most of the spacious rooms at Hotel Blanca Briza Cabo de Gata have a private balcony. They are also heated, and the private bathroom comes equipped with a hairdryer, bath and shower.The Cabo de Gata-Níjar Nature Reserve is a UNESCO Biosphere Reserve. You can see flamingos around the salt flats.The Blanca Briza Hotel has a restaurant serving Mediterranean dishes, including paella and fresh seafood. There is also a bar.Hiking is popular in the area, and the hotel has a tour desk and 24-hour front desk.
- Friendly reception, clean and spacious room, good breakfast included. Walking distance to everything.
- Walking distance to beach and town. Had a nice view
- One of the best sleeps in a long time. Quite, comfortable, clean, free parking, good coffee for breakfast …. Very nice and super helpful reception people.
- Very friendly staff, great location and spacious rooms.
- hotel very convenient to Cabo de Gata sights. Weather in Dec is beautiful
Hotel Villa Maltés
Located in San José, only a 10-minute drive from the beautiful beaches on Cabo de Gata, this rural property features 2 shared outdoor pools, a large garden area and a café-bar.Hotel Villa Maltés offers air-conditioned rooms and apartments. Each of them has a TV and a private bathroom. Apartments also include a fully equipped kitchen.San José, is just 3.1 mi from Hotel Villa Maltés. Here you will find numerous shops, bars and restaurants.Water sports such as windsurfing, scuba diving, paddle surf, boat trips, or sailing can be practiced nearby.
- If you are looking for a nice quiet place in the desert of Almeria with great service, this is the place.
- Super spacious apartment. Staff was super accomodating. Ate two dinners at the hotel they were fantastic. Super close to amazing beaches.
- Spending time at this serene place with lovely hosts in between hectic photo shoots made all the difference, will no doubt come back!
- One of these places where you get so much mote than you might expect…
- The location is great. Breakfast is simple but adequate.
Apartahotel Vistamar San José
Located in the fishing village of San José, in the Cabo de Gata Natural Park, Vistamar San José offers apartments with sea views. It has a swimming pool, mini-golf and a free Wi-Fi zone.The San José apartments all have lounge-dining room and a terrace or balcony. The kitchen has washing machine, oven, stove, fridge and microwave. The apartments also have 20-inch TV, air conditioning, safe and direct telephone. They are cleaned daily.Apart from the swimming pool, the complex has a jacuzzi and sauna. There is also a sun terrace with lounge chairs and free on site parking.The cafe offers light meals and drinks. There is a computer with free internet access available.Calilla Beach is just 150 feet away. The area offers a wide range of activities, including diving, horseback riding and mountain biking.
- Panoramic views of San Jose; spacious living room & bathroom. Flexible, friendly reception staff.
- The terrace was large, washing machine, housekeeping cleaned the apartment every day.
- There was plenty of room and we were able to entertain our friend for a meal. The reception staff coped well with our travel arrangements. The housekeeping staff were friendly and efficient. A very quiet stay at this time of year.
– Nice beds
– Great view
– Quiet (in November)
– Easy parking (in November)
- Very clean and comfortable, great view friendly staff.
Hotel MC San José
Rooms at the Hotel MC San José offer free Wi-Fi and a plasma-screen TV. The hotel has an outdoor pool, a sauna and a reading room.The MC San José offers guests free water in the mini-bar of all rooms. Rooms also have soundproofing and air conditioning, a safe and a hi-fi.This design hotel is located a short walk from the beach in San José Bay, within the Cabo de Gata-Nijar Protected Natural Area. Private parking is possible on site, subject to an extra charge.MC San José has a traditional restaurant and a menu is set for dinner. Massage service are available on site, and picnics can be arranged at reception.
- Good location, clean and staff were lovely. Roof top deck with view of ocean but in the off season it was a bit cool so didnt use it.
- Beautiful interiors, good location, well kept property
- It’s in San Jose so accessibly to Cabo de Gata 60 Km of beaches is really good.
- A really beautiful hotel. Some really lovely features around the secluded pool area. The room was very well appointed and clean. We had a lovely stay and will definitely be going back again as soon as we can.
- Facilities, location, friendliness. The tea and cake at 5pm was much appreciated.
Hotel Don Ignacio
Set in the charming and historic fishing village of San José, this beachfront hotel is located within the stunning Cabo de Gata-Nijar National Park.All rooms feature air conditioning, safe, mini-bar and a balcony. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Don Ignacio. The property’s restaurant offers guests Mediterranean cuisine.Visit the Natural Park with its unique and beautiful natural environment and magnificent beaches. You can unwind in the tranquil and spacious hotel facilities and take a dip in the refreshing swimming pool after a long day of tourist activities. The surrounding area is ideal for the practice of a variety of outdoor activities, such as trekking, scuba diving and boat tours.Located in a secluded bay, this hotel enjoys a highly tranquil atmosphere. The famous, lively town of Villa de Níjar is located 19 mi from the hotel.
- Price out of season was good , ideal location on sea front
- Staff friendly and helpful, position excellent, breakfast very good
- Room comfortable. Good breakfast offering. Cooked breakfast available if you ask door it but not advertised anywhere ! Breakfast staff and room cleaners friendly. Good location.
- The hotel was close to the beach, restaurants and other natural park facilities. The swimming pool was well maintained.
- location to beach lovely quite hotel all good facilities
Hotel & SPA La Posada De Paco Only Adults
This small and inviting hotel is located in the secluded coastal village of San José, located within the Cabo de Gata – Níjar Nature Reserve, 500 feet from the beach.The hotel offers smart rooms, an outdoor pool for summer and outside private parking. There is also a fitness area, massage room, and a spa with a hot tub, sauna, and hammam. Free WiFi is available in all areas.Located around a shallow bay towards the south end of Cabo de Gata, San José is conveniently located a 30 minute drive from Almeria Airport and is a delightful alternative to mass tourist destinations.
- The hotel was bright, very clean and comfortable. The staff was more than pleasant and very helpful (our 1st time in Spain so we do ask a lot of questions!).
- Fantastic location, breakfast was good (gets a bit repetitive though) with great coffee. Nice balcony to chill out after the beach.
- Very friendly staff, spacious room with noiseless fridge, balcony, good location close to everything. Because of the pool being closed they offered us free use of the spa facilities.
- Comfortable bed, lovely balcony, polite and helpful staff, good parking facilities on site and nearby. Great spa.
- wonderful friendly hotel: we have been coming to San Jose for 25 years,and love this hotel.
One of our best sellers in San José! Enjoy spectacular, panoramic views over the Mediterranean Sea from this traditional-style hotel set on San José Bay.From the Doña Pakyta you can climb down the short staircase down to the golden sandy beach and clear waters below. The hotel itself is one of the most recognizable in the village, and is styled as a characteristic Basque farmhouse. It lies in the heart of Andalusia’s stunning Cabo de Gata nature reserve.Gaze out over the glistening sea from your own comfortable room. Here you will also find amenities such as a Wi-Fi internet service. You will also find a characteristic Mediterranean restaurant on site, ideal for enjoying a delicious meal after a day on the beach.
- Location was on it’s own private beach. Main hotel had the best view.
- right next to the beach, good restaurant, the breakfast was okay but “nothing special”
- Beautiful view.from room and dining room. Excellent selection at.breakfast staff really helpful and friendly would definitely recommend and would return to San Jose
- We went off season, so the town was very quiet. Our room, 111, was spacious, had great views and was quite clean. The ocean can be heard all night if the windows are open. The decor is traditional and simple, but very comfortable. The place was very quiet. Easy access to nice beach.
- Views from the terrace over the beach, friendly staff, great breakfast. Terrace and common areas are very beautiful (views on the beach).
Cortijo El Sotillo
This converted 18th-century farmhouse, set in Almeria’s Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve, is less than half a mile from San José Beach. It offers horseback riding facilities, an outdoor pool and tennis court.Cortijo El Sotillo’s traditional Almerian architecture and distinctive yellow color blend in with the surrounding landscape.Decorated in fresh white and green, air conditioned rooms feature free Wi-Fi, satellite TV and a private terrace. There is a safe, minibar and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Mediterranean cuisine and has a range of Spanish and international wines.You can rent a bike at the tour desk, and there is a game room and children’s playground. Free parking is offered and Almeria Airport is 20 miles away.
- So unique and beautiful! The room is huge and also included a private outdoor area. The bed was extremely comfy and roomy for the two of us. There is natural lighting that comes in through the many windows which gives the room and bathroom a great feel. Staff was friendly and helpful, no complaints there!
The hotel was really clean and very friendly, the room was very large, clean and warm.
Really enjoyed our stay, would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Good location, spacious room and friendly staff. Great pool. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay there. The hotel is just outside San Jose, so useful if you need anything and close to the beaches too. A good starting point for seeing the rest of Cabo de Gata.
- The location was quiet and convenient with lots of parking. The swimming pool was a nice touch. It was clean and pleasant. Breakfast was excellent. Lunch and dinner was less good but still very adequate. The service was excellent. Having an equitation Center attached to the property would be an advantage for some. The property also offered additional activities, like 4 x 4 trips. The room was spacious and well-equipped.
- Very nice staff and excellent location. The room is simple but clean and with a nice view on the sorrounding pine trees. The pool is great to refresh in after a long day at the beach.
Hotel Atalaya is 500 feet from San José Beach, in Cabo de Gata-Níjar Nature Reserve. Rooms are set around a garden patio, and there is a free WiFi zone in the café-bar.Bright, air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and a TV. Each room has a private bathroom.The family-run Atalaya Hotel has a bar. Guests can relax with a drink in the chill-out area of the patio.The hotel offers luggage storage and free parking is available nearby. The bus station is 650 feet away and Almeria Airport is 19 mi from the hotel.
- The peaceful garden, and the friendly staff made our stay very enjoyable and relaxing.
- The patio. Possibility to sit outside the room; table and chairs.
- Bed ver comfortable. Nice inner garden. Restaurants nearby as well as the sea.
We very much enjoyed the location of the hotel, and the gentleman who checked us in was very helpful.
Lovely position not far from the beach
Lovely court yards in hotel
Nice restaurante right outside hotel very good valve.
Hotel-Apartamento Carolina y Vanessa
Just 650 feet from the beach, this hotel is located in the center of San José in the heart of the Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve. It features bright accommodations with a balcony.All rooms and apartments at Hotel-Apartamento Carolina y Vanessa feature a bright and functional décor with tiled floors and wooden furniture. All rooms have a private bathroom and the apartments are equipped with a washing machine. Free WiFi is available.Carolina y Vanessa hotel is located on San José’s main road, where you will find plenty of bars, restaurants and shops.There is free Wi-Fi in public areas and free public parking is available nearby.
- It was spotlessly clean. The staff was so kind and helpful. The apartment was large, the shower was strong, the kitchen was well appointed and there was a washing machine and a small patio to hang the wash.
- Awesome balcony! Best staff ever, they help with anything you might need
- Warm apartment. Sunny terrace. Comfortable bed. Well stocked kitchen in our apartment. Great location.
- We had an apartment. It was warm and comfortable and it was lovely to sit on the terrace and enjoy the sun.
- The staff were incredibly helpful, the rooms are lovely and the we would definitely stay again. Really nice family feel and great layout
Top Hotels In El Pozo Del Cabo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Pozo del Cabo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!