10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Porvenir – Top Hotel Reviews
El Porvenir is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Porvenir. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Porvenir. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Porvenir. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Porvenir right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Porvenir with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Porvenir:
Gran Hotel Paris
Showcasing a terrace and views of the pool, Gran Hotel Paris is located in La Ceiba. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the garden or city. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 1.9 miles from Gran Hotel Paris.
- The staff were really nice and helpful. The rooms were clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend it to others.
- It’s right in front of the park, got some restaurants easy to reach and also easy location to find
- Always friendly and helpful. I have stayed there several times since 2008. Definitely a good value for the money.Very safe!
- el hotel esta bien situado, buena relacion calidad precio
- me gusto que la chica de la recepción me resolviera mi reservacion para 5 personas
Hotel Casa Marina
One of our best sellers in La Ceiba! Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a terrace, Hotel Casa Marina offers accommodations in La Ceiba, just 22 miles from Utila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 4.3 miles from Hotel Casa Marina.
- The staff was very friendly and tried very hard to accommodate our requests. The restaurant provided nice food at very economical prices, which we really appreciated. The ladies who worked there were very very friendly and could whip up a basic baleada whenever needed. Also, a huge bonus was the free water provided at all times, as well as the free morning coffee. The internet during the day was ok. After some confusion the hotel worked hard to make sure we had a free shuttle to the airport. The location close to the bus station was very convenient for our purposes. The fan was fine to maintain a comfortable temperature in the room (no need for AC for us in March).
- Safe place to stay for a night or two. Good value for what you pay. Good breakfast
- The location is very good. Having a private bathroom is very good.
- Cheap and close to bus station. But away from everywhere else.
- Close to the bus terminal. Friendly staff, very helpful. Food was nice.
Hotel Molina 2
One of our best sellers in La Ceiba! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel Molina 2 offers accommodations in La Ceiba, just 23 miles from Utila. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 3.7 miles from Hotel Molina 2.
- I liked that they had a pretty big pool and nice staff. I like the security of the place, they have a big gate to lock in the property in the evenings for secure parking as well.
- It ‘s cheap and good. They have purified water available in the hallway. Our toilet was leaking, and they came right away to fix it. The staff was very friendly.
- no salia agua suficiente en el lavamanos, el aire acondicionado no funcionaba correctamente, nos cambiaron de cuarto y fue igual
- Un lugar centrico de buen acceso, muy amables al momento de recibirnos, y nos ayudaron con nuestras cosas y todo lo que solicite se me dio.
- La cena estubo rica y que no hay mucho ruido para dormir
Hotel La Quinta
Hotel La Quinta is located in La Ceiba, just 23 miles from Utila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 5 miles from Hotel La Quinta.
Nice swimming pool
Bar next to the swimming pool
- Staff was very attentive. Responded to our needs. Made us very comfortable
- The cleanliness of the place and the friendliness of the staff.
They closed the main entrance through the parking lot at night and we had to enter from the main entrance and it was raining we got all wet it was too bad experience.
Secondly the booking stated i should pay certain amount and at the front desk they charged me more i dont know by who i was cheated either by the hotel or by Booking.com
Everything was excellent top of the line.
- Quiet rooms
Located in La Ceiba, 22 miles from Utila, Hotel Iberia features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room comes with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The light went off but the hotel had private generator so we had the lights
- This hotel is not really worth the money, the furniture is old and not really clean, but for only one night it is ok. It was one of the cheapest, so we decided to stay here for one night. The A/C was really nice and the bathroom was big. The staff was friendly and helpful.
- Clean room and bathroom. Free clean water to drink.
- Cheap, clean and central. A cheap stay if travelling from to Utila via La Ceiba. Pay 50 lempires for taxi to/from the docks.
- me gusta que es un hotel en el centro de la ciudad y serca de los comercio y las intalaciones son muy buenas y segura con parqueo privado
Hotel Art Deco Beach
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel Art Deco Beach is located in La Ceiba, just 22 miles from Utila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 5 miles from Hotel Art Deco Beach.
- Very close to the see, close to the new dock. A park nearby. City center nearby.
- The draw of this place is it’s location right along the coast with beautiful views of the water from the balcony of your room. The hotel itself is very old looking and run down although it was comfortable enough and you could argue that it’s dilapidated state is part of its charm. The staff is friendly and helpful. Overall it’s a great place in a great location but a bit on the pricey side. I would stay here again and would recommend it. Check out my photos here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1-dBST8DxmhlpVF_g88__QGQaRICN-Kx1
- This hotel has balconys overlooking the ocean. Very beautiful. The staff was courteous if a little slow. Took so long to check in the design of the hotel made me think of romance and Romeo and Juliet. The pool was perfect.
- We loved the location, staff was beyond friendly & helpful! The hotel itself was amazing!
- It was definitely close to the clubs and night life.
Hotel Posada del Caribe
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Posada del Caribe offers accommodations in La Ceiba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Goloson Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Carnaval offers accommodations in La Ceiba. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- very nice hotel,nice spacious rooms,staff very helpful.Excellent hotel
- Breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly. There were some restaurants and cafes at walking distance, a supermarket and drugstore a few blocks away, which was good because no dinner is served.
- 2 of our executives had to go back to Guatemala, and did not use the rooms and the hotel offered not to charge the cancelation fee if we notice Booking in the next 48 hrs due the emergency… that for me is a good service!! and the next time in Ceiba, Definitely this will be the hotel where I stay
Excellent mid-range hotel. Very spacious and clean AC/TV room. Free Wifi. Good breakfast. Very professional and helpful staff.
May I take this opportunity to thank again señora Flavia, who was extremely kind and helpful (booking and negotiating taxi fares to the port for me).
It is located a short walk away from several bars and malls and a 15-minute walk to Parque Central & Parque Swinford. Good grill restaurant just opposite the hotel.
- The hotel was central to the places we wanted to visit. Also close to a number of restaurants.
Hotel De La Costa
One of our best sellers in La Ceiba! Located in La Ceiba, 22 miles from Utila, Hotel De La Costa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Goloson Airport, 5 miles from Hotel De La Costa.
- Quite close to the central park and the beach boulvard, clean, friendly staff
- Clean comfy bed. Air conditioning was great. Well secured property.
The Coffee is good and free, also drinking water for refilling. The Hotel is by a junction If you are a light sleeper, you should use ear plugs.
For tje cheap room, with common bath room, they is just cold water, but it is hot in La Ceiba, so its refreshing!
- No esperé mucho de un hotel sencillo en una ciudad con mala fama, pero el personal me trató super bien, ayudandome con transporte para el dia después. Me sorprendió la cama súper cómoda. Muy recomendable ese lugar!
- Personal muy amable, muy bien climatizado y bastante privacidad.
Hotel Portal de Honduras
Located in La Ceiba, 22 miles from Utila, Hotel Portal de Honduras features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking.Each room comes with a TV with cable channels. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.Goloson Airport is 5 miles from the property.
- Secure, can order food in, large rooms. Fine for what we needed but not a lot more! Free drinking water.
- Great people, clean and hot water. A true bargain.
- Great spacious, clean family room and helpful staff.
- The staff are what make this hotel. As far as I can gather it is family run and they really went above and beyond for me. The room was clean and the shower was hot. La Ceiba itself doesn’t have much in the way of tourism, it’s more of a stopover so I’d say there’s no ideal location but there’s enough restaurants etc around the hotel.
- Very clean room, Good beds, Friendly/smiling staff, Very secure in hotel.
Top Hotels In El Porvenir Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Porvenir to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Porvenir but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Porvenir. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!