10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Pont de Suert Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pont de Suert Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Pont de Suert Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pont de Suert Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pont de Suert Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Pont de Suert Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Pont de Suert Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Pont De Suert Catalonia:
Hotel Flor De Neu
Flor De Neu offers uniquely designed rooms with wooden floors, flat-screen TVs and free Wi-Fi. Located in El Pont de Suert, it has a lounge with fireplace.Breakfast is served every morning at the Flor de Neu. Self-service snacks and drinks are also available 24 hours a day.Hotel Flor De Neu offers ski and bicycle storage, and has a garden with a terrace. It offers discounts for the entrance fee to a municipal pool located in front of the hotel.Some of the Vall de Boí’s famous Romanesque churches are a 10-minute drive away. Aigüestortes National Park is about 20 minutes’ drive away, as are the ski slopes of Boí-Taüll. The surrounding area is popular for mountain biking and rafting.
- Professionally run with friendly service. Although the restaurant is not on the premises it is only a short walk away. Very good food to suit all tastes from burgers to steaks and locally sourced dishes.
- This a small hotel but with excellent rooms and facilities. Breakfast was really good.
clean rooms, good beds, friendly personnel
good breakfast (toast, cheese, ham, juice, coffee, croissants)
possible to park car close to the hotel
- Nice simple clean hotel, location is near a sports center but wasn’t an issue. Secure parking for my motorcycle wasn’t available as they only had one key and someone else had got it, but no issue parking outside. They also own a local restausrant that was very good. The breakfast was excellent and the room had air-con.
- Everything it should be, great breakfast for 7 euros
Hotel Cotori is located in the historic town of Pont de Suert, in Lleida. Set in an 18th-century building, it features rooms with balconies and views and has free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the Cotori have attractive, country-style décor and beamed ceilings. Each has a flat-screen TV and a desk.Guests can enjoy breakfast, drinks and snacks at the hotel’s Café Cotori. The restaurant is open for dinner.The Cotori is approximately 12 mi from Aigüestortes National Park and there are several cycling routes in the surrounding area, including the Pirinés Epic Trail. Other activities include hiking, skiing and climbing.Boí-Taüll Ski Resort is 25 minutes’ drive from the hotel. Pont de Suert is less than 2 hours’ drive from the city of Lleida.
- The hostess (who appeared to be in control of everything) did a great job of making us feel welcomed.
- El Pont de Suerte is a small town at an important crossroads to the Pyrenees and France. This is a nice town and a good place to stop over. I had passed through it a few time and decided to stop. Hotel Cotori is just a fine place to spend a night or two or if you plan on exploring the region.
The laundry next door did all my laundry.
The manager arranged a Via Ferrata for us.
- This was a great place to stay in El Pont de Suert. While our room was a bit cramped, it was very comfortable and had a great view over the river and the countryside. The staff were friendly and helpful and we enjoyed the breakfast. It was a short walk to the town’s main street.
- Staff were friendly, food in the restaurant was excellent, location was excellent for riding motorcycle in the mountains.
Located in El Pont de Suert in the Pyrenees, Hotel Costa offers free Wi-Fi throughout, a shared TV area, and tourist information to guests. Boi Taull Ski Resort is just a 30-minute drive away.Rooms at Hotel Costa feature wooden floors and simple décor. They come with a seating area with a desk, a TV and a wardrobe. Their private bathrooms include a bath or shower and free toiletries.Hotel Costa Restaurant serves traditional cuisine with local products and specializes in lamb. A 3-course menu, where guests can enjoy stews, meats and home-made desserts, is served for lunch and dinner.La Faida de Malpás Mountain is 2.5 mi from the property. Lleida Airport is 1.5 hours’ drive away. There is free parking on site.
- Very good value when you include the breakfast and the evening meal in the rate. Would stay there again. We parked on the street but there is a large open air car park just round the corner.
- Very nice staff, everything clean and quite. Very comfortable and big bed. Hair-dryer in the bathroom. Good location and facilities around. I stayed just one night, but I would stay more for sure. Good value for money.
- Room was small but clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful
- La comida era excelente. El alojamiento estaba siempre muy caliente.
- La ubicación, ideal para recorrer la zona. El tener una zona de aparcamiento cercana y la amabilidad de los propietarios.
Hotel Can Mestre
Located in the Vall de Boi Valley, the Mestre Hotel offers rooms with satellite TV, a private bathroom and some feature a balcony. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Hotel Mestre has a bar-café with a large screen showing satellite TV. There is also a restaurant serving traditional mountain-style cuisine.There are a number of beauty spots in the surrounding Alta Ribagorza region, such as and the Aigüestortes Nature Reserve. The tour desk can provide useful information and ski storage is available.A bus station and taxi rank are located 1,650 feet from the hotel. There are also several shops just 5 minutes’ walk away.
- Staff flexible and attentive. Bfast and 6am and late check out due to sports competition. Thank you
- The owner was very friendly and helpfull. Nice stay !!
- Goede tip van eigenaar voor een restaurant in de buurt Les Cumbres
- Fuimos hacer la GF la Falla y nos dejaron subir las bicicletas a la habitación sin ningún problema!! además no tocó una habitación abuhardillada muy guapa!!
- Nos dio todas las facilidades para lo que necesitábamos. Muy amables.
Casa Modesto is located in Pont de Suert, just 25 minutes’ drive from Catalunya’s Boí Taüll Ski Resort. It offers rooms with central heating, a private bathroom and a TV.The hotel’s Spanish-style restaurant serves traditional mountain-style food. There is also a bar serving snacks and drinks.Pont de Suert is a popular destination for activities such as canoeing, rock climbing and 4×4 trips. Posets-Maladeta Nature Reserve is 15 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Lleida in 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- The couple who owned the place were so nice and helpful, but we did have a bit of a language barrier. The Wifi was excellent, and breakfast was plentiful.
La habitación muy confortable, estuvimos muy bien.
El trato fue muy agradable y el personal muy atento con nosotros.
El desayuno muy completo y bueno. Lastima que no den comidas y cenas…!!!
- Ya he estado otras veces y siempre he estado muy bien,
- LA AMABILIDAD DE SUS DUEÑOS Y EL DESAYUNO ES MAGNIFICO
- Trato muy amable. Relación calidad precio muy buena. Tranquilo, accesible y posibilidad de aparcar el coche muy cerca.
Featuring free WiFi, Fonda Muntanya is located in Vilaller. Set within mountains and 800 feet from Noguera Ribagorcana River, this hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared garden.Each heated room in this hotel has a TV and views of the town and the surrounding mountains. The private bathroom includes a bath, shower, and free toiletries.This property also offers ski storage.You can find a restaurant and grocery shop within a 2-minute drive of Fonda Mountanya, and there is easy access to the N230 Motorway, just 300 feet away. The city of Lleida is 86 mi from the property.
The host’s warm and caring attention.Nice breakfast. Authentic old village and its genuine people. A real, not touristic place to be.
Beautiful places for a stroll and a short drive to Vall de Boi.
- muy bien situado de camino al Val d’Arán, excursiones bonitas alrededor. En la misma carretera pero sin ruidos por la noche
- Destacaria l’amabilitat del personal i la netedat de les instal·lacions. Ubicació perfecta.
- El trato muy cordial,muy atentos en todo momento y se puede utilizar el comedor a titulo personal y comer alli con tus cosaa,muy limpio.
Habitació clàssica amb l’imprescindible per sentir-s’hi be. Bany complert i TV plana. Llit doble. Còmode. Esmorzar no inclòs a un preu molt raonable, i suficient per anar a fer ruta a peu fins al migdia. Lloc ben situat i molt tranquil, sense sorolls de transit destacables. aparcament davant mateix o en el carrer lateral.
Tracte personal càlid i directe. Molt bona atenció.
- The host’s warm and caring attention.Nice breakfast. Authentic old village and its genuine people. A real, not touristic place to be.
The family-run Fonda Mas is in Vilaller, under a 1 hour drive from the Boí-Taüll, Cerler and Baqueira-Beret Ski Resorts. It offers a terrace and grounds, and simple rooms with flat-screen TV.Hotel Fonda Mas’ restaurant serves traditional, homemade Catalan food such as stew, veal with mushrooms and sausages. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.The Fonda Mas has a ping-pong table and a lounge with board games. There is also a ski storage facility and a Wi-Fi area, which guests can use for free.The Fonda Mas Hotel is easily accessible from the N-230 Highway, which runs from Lleida to the French border.
- I liked everything about that place. Location, food, staff. Brilliant choice if travelling to the Pyrenees or France.
- Hotel sencillo pero confortable, se nota que es de los de toda la vida del pueblo. Todo bien, el personal amable, la habitación, buena ubicación, la calefacción correcta, buen menú para cenar, etc.
- La limpieza, la conservación, y comodidad de la cama muy destacable. El desayuno sencillo pero abundante. La relación calidad precio muy buena.
El desayuno bueno. Las cenas y comidas son algo para no dejar pasar, muy bien.
Personal excelente. Buena calefacción.
- Relación calidad precio muy buena. Buena limpieza y habitación cálida. Servicio de restaurante de comida casera con variedad y de esa que encontrarías en tu casa.
Bonansa Country Hotel
Located in the picturesque area of the Pyrenees, less than 6.2 mi from Castanesa Valley and Isabéna Valley, Hotel Bonansa Country features an indoor swimming pool and sauna. It is 19 mi from Boí Taüll Ski Slopes.Featuring a terrace with mountain views, the modern rooms are soundproofed and offer free Wi-Fi. They come with a TV and private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Bonansa Country Hotel offers a restaurant with traditional mountain cuisine. The menu is prepared and supervised by Eddie Arola. Other restaurants, bars and shops are a short walk away. Due to its location, Hotel Bonansa Country offers various hiking routes.Lleida-Alguaire Airport is 75 mi away. Baqueira-Beret Ski Resort and Aigüestortes National Park can be reached in an hour’s drive.
- Amazing place, super friendly stuff. We will definitely come back.
- Nice fairly new hotel (5 years old) with well fitted rooms sqeeuzed in a small village of a few houses only
The room was lovely – we had the Junior Suite – and dinner was good.
The air conditioner was efficient and we needed it as it was very hot.
There is nothing to do in the village itself but, as we were only there one night it didn’t matter and we were happy just to have a little hike around the surrounding area, a drink on the terrace and a meal.
I imagine it would be lovely in winter for the skiing season.
- Very nice hotel – accommodation, staff and breakfasts were excellent.
- La habitación era muy bonita y confortable. El desayuno era completo y con productos de primera calidad. Nos quedamos a cenar y pudimos gozar de una cena delicisiosa. El spa límpio, con unas vistas preciosas, y se aseguraron que pudiéramos estar tranquilos
Hotel L’Aüt is located in the Medieval village of Erill la Vall, in the Boi Valley. It features public areas with free Wi-Fi, including a terrace and living room.All of the rooms at the L’Aüt have a private bathroom, satellite TV and work desk, and all are heated.Inside this charming stone building, guests will find a restaurant and a separate bar-café. All public and private spaces are smoke-free. Ski storage and a tour desk are both available on site.Hotel L’Aüt is a short drive from Aiguestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park. The Boi Taüll Ski Resort is also nearby, as are the area’s famous Romanesque churches.
- The hotel was so well located with easy access to the national parks. The staff gave us great suggestions for some the most beautiful hikes. Also it was very easy to get to the lovely villages in the area with Romanesque churches. Not to mention, the village of Erill la Vall is so quaint with its own Romanesque church and museum center just a few steps from the hotel. Our room was spacious with a very comfortable bed and well appointed bathroom. Breakfast is well worth it and do not miss the delicious dinners. My favorite was the slow cooked pork shank. It was wonderful, slow cooked for ten hours with wonderful spices. The owner and Xiavi were so hospitable.
- The staff here was great, and it comes with a very good restaurant. We had a balcony which was a lot of fun, great views with young swallows perching around the area.
- The hotel location was amazing, and the hotel was very comfortable and clean. The staff was beyond my expectations. Our Spanish was not very good, and everyone was extremely accommodating and friendly. I plan to stay here again and recommend it to friends.
- The staff was extremely kind and helpful, translated the menu for us, and gave us good hiking recommendation
- Hotel L’Aut was very comfortable and accommodating for my family of 7. Our dinner was delicious, the service was wonderful and even went to the trouble of providing chicken soup and pasta for my son who was not feeling well. The short walk to Boi was beautiful. We would have loved to stay a few extra days. I highly recommend and we hope to return.
Hotel Terra Bonansa
Set within the mountains of Aragon, Hotel Terra Bonansa is located in Bonansa. This eco-friendly hotel offers free WiFi in all rooms, a free breakfast, and one hour’s free entrance to the hotel’s spa and pool area.Each heated room has a flat-screen TV, safe, and desk, and you can enjoy views of the surrounding mountains and the garden. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and slippers, free toiletries, and a shower.This property offers a shared lounge, library, and garden. There are also lockers available, as well as luggage storage and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing.The hotel’s on-site restaurant offers local cuisine made with fresh produce from the area.
- The owners were really hospitable and they have made a delightfully quirky and extremely comfortable place to stay. We loved the giant window with seat in our room from where we could watch the birds and look across the beautiful green hills. The pièce de résistance here though is the food! The evening meal we had was simply delicious and we appreciated that most of the ingredients were sourced locally and were organic.
- Wonderful and unforgetable stay. Lovely and peaceful hotel. The room was very confortable. We enjoyed very much the views from the room and the silence, which is not very common these days. We felt like in heaven. There are a lot of beautiful places to go around and when came back to the hotel after our tours, we enjoyed very much the relaxing warm pool in the spa. Delicious breakfasts, but you can’t miss the marvellous evening meals (slow food with excellent local products). Finally, the owners, Maribel and Alejandro and his son, are absolutely charming and marvellous people. Congratulations for your hotel and thank you very much for all!!!. Looking forward to come back soon! Mar and Pablo.
- The family who runs this place is lovely. Would highly recommend it for a getaway in the mountains with lots of outdoor activities to do.
- Everything. Even better than the best of best we stayed. Such as 4s and Aman.
Amazinly decorated boutique hotel, located near the small cozy village of Bonansa with amazing view from the room. The owners are very nice people, always tend to all your needs. We had diner at the hotel, which was home made and tasted very good – recomended!
There is also a small pool with salty water and therapy waterfall which you can have reserved privately for you.
Breakfast was also very good and tasty.
This is a gem and whoever travels around this area should stay here.
Top Hotels In El Pont De Suert Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Pont de Suert Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Pont de Suert Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Pont de Suert Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!