10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Pochote Masaya Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pochote Masaya Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Pochote Masaya Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pochote Masaya Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pochote Masaya Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Pochote Masaya Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Pochote Masaya Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Pochote Masaya Region:
Hotel The Place Inn San Marcos
Featuring free WiFi, a playground and a sun terrace, Hotel The Place Inn San Marcos offers accommodations in San Marcos, just 16 miles from Granada. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. A TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. Managua is 17 miles from Hotel The Place Inn San Marcos, and Montelimar is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 16 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Laguna Beach Club
Showcasing a private beach area and water sports facilities, Laguna Beach Club is located in La Laguna in the region of Masaya Region. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Granada is 7 miles from Laguna Beach Club, and Managua is 21 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 17 miles away.
- This place was stunning. The staff were super friendly, the room was gorgeous & comfortable, and we loved swimming in the laguna every day of our 6 night stay. The water is beautiful and always a perfect temperature, and there are canoes, paddleboard, etc you can use for free. The property has 2 resident parrots who we fell in love with, and it’s just all-round a lovely, relaxing, and special place.
- I liked how quiet the mornings were before the other tourists came.
- We booked the bed outside which they call the tent as that was the only affordable alternative. It was fun. Howler monkeys are sleeping with you just 20 meters above your head. We saw hummingbirds. You can swim in the lake. This was good part.
- Very clean and comfy dorms. Free coffee all day. Free kayak and paddle boards.
- There is a kitchen and two pulperías where you can get food to prepare (I would recommend getting food before you go there though). Free coffee all day was nice to have. Someone commented below, that hammocks should be exchanged and the place seemed a bit run-down. During the time I was there, new hammocks arrived as well as new mattresses for the sun loungers. They were also repainting things. Staff was really nice and helpful.
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel SelvAzul offers accommodations in La Laguna. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as a CD player are featured. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is luggage storage space at the property.Granada is 7 miles from Hotel SelvAzul, and Managua is 21 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 16 miles away.
- Selva Azul is a beautiful and chill hippie place. The lake is lovely and we spent a really nice couple of days there. The first night we stayed in the Hindu room which was nice but had no wall between the bedroom and toilet.. super awkward and weird toilet times. The second night we stayed in the Africa room which has incredible views, we loved this room! Breakfast is nice and so are the staff.
- Great vibe! Great staff and beautiful property. The property is charming and rustic but very comfortable.
- The hotel is situated right on the waters edge, it compromises of standard rooms, family rooms and the occasional more ‘luxurious room’ which includes a private swimming pool. While this hotel is far from polished, it is extremely welcoming, friendly and had all the amenities you’ll need. They even provide access to free kayaks, tubes and paddle boards. The staff were so friendly and helpful to us. We booked the Bali room which has its own private pool directly overlooking the lagoon, we couldn’t have been happier. We definitely recommend staying here, if you want quick and easy access to the water, comfortable rooms, and most importantly, to soak up the splendour of the lagoon itself. But we highly recommend staying in the Bali room!!
- The location on the lagoon. The whole atmosphere of the resort. Restaurant on site was also very good.
- Great location and facilities. They upgraded us to a better room because on of the rooms we reserved was out of service
Hotel Maderas Inn
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Maderas Inn offers accommodations in Masaya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A TV with cable channels is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.Granada is 10 miles from Hotel Maderas Inn, and Managua is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Private bath for our dorm like room for 5. Bunks were adequately comfortable. Friendly people very helpful.
- Safe – the family running the hostel carefully controls the door to the hostel, so you can be sure that only guests enter the hostel. There also was a safe (lockbox) if you wanted to keep anything of high value. You can return at any hour of the night, and they will let you in. There was a fan in the room to keep cool. The beds and sheets and bathroom were clean. They give you a towel and soap. Excellent value for price ($5/night). The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Highly recommended.
- The young man at reception was really nice. I booked the volcano tour with them and it went really well. The dorm only has 3 beds, so it’s quiet. Wifi worked well, everything was clean. It felt pretty safe too (door locked at night).
- Nice people run the hotel which is very basic but it is cheap and you get what you pay for. Our room was spacious with two double beds. Sheets looked new and clean.
- The staff were helpful when you asked them questions.
Finca Orgánica Alemán
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Finca Orgánica Alemán is located in Diriá in the region of Masaya Region, just 9 miles from Granada. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as biking and hiking. The inn also provides bike rental. Salinas is 28 miles from Finca Orgánica Alemán, and Managua is 23 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 19 miles away.
- Very quiet place (besides the neighbour’s dogs if you’re unlucky). Great food made by the family, from their own garden. Small homemade pool.
The two small circular cottages are out in nature, in the campo, full of birds — even pet guinea pigs. The owner and his one employee are very friendly. Food is very good.
This is a good place to go to disconnect. If you need internet or dependable phone service — or hot water — this is not the place for you.
– Very quiet in a nice landscape
– Rooms are simple but made with love to the details by natural materials, offering more useful things on the g few place (shelves, hooks, mirror,…) than most other hotels throughout the country
– good value fur money
– homemade tea of the garden herbd
- Very friendly host, good food (also vege) and taking care of the guests. Funny parrot and other animals including dogs, ducks etc.
- I felt right at home.. the buildings were all handcrafted and my room was very comfortable.. the bed was a cot, not a bed – and it was handmade.. it was surprisingly comfortable. It was nice to be disconnected for a night (there’s no internet – wish I had noticed that when I booked, so I could have planned my work differently// but that’s my fault). This would be really nice place to bring a small group to quietly hang out and enjoy the peaceful landscape.
Casa de Huéspedes Regis
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa de Huéspedes Regis offers accommodations in Masaya, just 10 miles from Granada.Managua is 17 miles from Casa de Huéspedes Regis, and Montelimar is 31 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- Friendly owner speaks good English. Small room, but cannot argue with such a low price.
- only good for people they don’t smile and don’t smoke, maybe a good place, but not for me
- Great spot not far from centre park. No dorm rooms – you get a room with single bed all to yourself which is a rare change! Owner only speaks Spanish (my Spanish is basic hence the comment!) but he has really helpful information printed in both Spanish and English which was a great help.
- Excellent value for money. Room was basic and clean, wifi worked perfectly, the outdoor area was quite cosy.
- The owner is always here (although he just speaks spanish, he has information in English ready). Its quiet with a nice yard with seating. There are three bathrooms, so there is no line. Clean.
Hotel Ivania´s offers accommodations in Masaya. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV with cable channels. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms have views of the pool or garden. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Granada is 10 miles from Hotel Ivania´s, and Managua is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- Location excellent. AdvIce on dining etc. excellent. Staff excellent. Perfect for the budget conscious flash packer. Not much support for the alien tourist in Masaya, but Ivanias is working hard to build a welcoming situation. Safe area for after hours wandering. Save some money and stay here instead of Granada.
- Staff was very helpful. It was very very clean. Bed was very comfortable. Breakfast every morning was good.
- Excellent and attentive staff. Breakfast was fantastic.
- As far as places to stay go on a reasonable budget this place fits the bill. Look its nicaragua not paris and the price is right. They had wifi in the rooms (even got a little netflix) airconditioning, small but clean pool.staff was friendly and spoke some english. All i all od say its a good place to.stay in masaya.
- The service was helpful and friendly. The location was great, an easy walk to the markets. Tasty breakfast. Manager was professional. Easy to book a taxi to the Managua airport. We stayed here the night before we flew out of the country and it was very pleasant.
La Residencia Inn
Located in Jinotepe, 17 miles from Granada, La Residencia Inn features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental. Salinas is 27 miles from La Residencia Inn, and Managua is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from La Residencia Inn.
- I just love this house. So peaceful and tranquil. My second time here and I loved it just as much. By far the best place to stay in jinotepe at a good price. Make it the number one place to stay in jinotepe and highly recommend it.
- Everything! The location is convenient, the rooms are immaculately clean and impeccably decorated, the staff is friendly and kind, the breakfast is delicious, and the garden is lovely. I can’t say enough wonderful things about this inn.
- The hotel is beautiful and the owner is very accommodating. Hotel is located in central Jinotepe which is nice. Secure, safe and clean. The people working there are happy to help. Loved the garden!
- Beautiful guesthouse with indoor patio, very clean, great bathroom with spacious shower.
Ofelia and staff (Noel, Hazara & Theresa)
are very friendly and helpful in making our stay as pleasant as possible. Each day we woke up to hot pot of coffee and full breakfast served in the dining room or garden patio, we preferred the garden patio best. This B & B is our secret paradise in the heart of Jinotepe!
Located in Granada, 26 miles from Managua, Fullmoon Hotel features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides car rental. El Rosario is 22 miles from Fullmoon Hotel, and San Marcos is 17 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- All of the staff here were very friendly and able to take care of any requests that we had. Due to unexpected circumstances our 2 day stay turned into 10 days. Our air-conditioning worked well and our bed was comfy. There are 3 breakfast choices available. Before staying here we were at another property that was more expensive and less comfortable, so I can definitely recommend this hotel. The hotel and rooms are clean. We have been in Managua, Ometepe San Juan Del Sur and Granada ,and this was the most comfortable hotel we stayed at in Nicaragua.
- The included breakfast was made to order…pancakes, omelette, toast and fruit. Best brakfast we had in Nicaraugua
- Great location, spacious room, good breakfast and friendly helpful staff. Would definitely stay again!
Breakfast was good for Nicaraguan standard
The manager was friendly and had good hospitality skills
Pool a nice bonus
- The breakfast and cleaning staff- few knew english
One of our top picks in Granada.This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located in Granada in the region of Granada Region, 26 miles from Managua, Granada Boutique features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains.Some rooms include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Views of the lake, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. El Rosario is 22 miles from Granada Boutique , and San Marcos is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Memo, a staf member of the hotel was fantastic. We had an issue with our rental car and he helped us take care of it by accompanying us to the main office in Managua. We are ever so thankful for his time and help.
Hotel has a great location and amazing swimming pool.
- European owner is doing a good job for sure. The room with balcony was excellent for the price.
- Friendly & helpful staff. Guarded car parking.
- We asked for and were upgraded to a balcony room with views for no additional charge.
* Decent pool
* Fairly good location
* A/C was working
- Memo, a staf member of the hotel was fantastic. We had an issue with our rental car and he helped us take care of it by accompanying us to the main office in Managua. We are ever so thankful for his time and help.
Top Hotels In El Pochote Masaya Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Pochote Masaya Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Pochote Masaya Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Pochote Masaya Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!