10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Pilar Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pilar Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Pilar Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pilar Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pilar Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Pilar Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Pilar Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Pilar Tenerife:
Hotel Las Cañadas
Set on the GR 131 hiking trail, Hotel Las Cañadas is a small family-run hotel located in the Monte de la Esperanza Nature Reserve, a 10-minute drive from Tenerife North Airport.All air-conditioned rooms have a wardrobe, central heating, a desk, TV and free WiFi. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and bath tub or shower. Some rooms have a terrace.Luggage storage is offered, and vending machines are available at reception. The Teide Mountain is 19 mi from Hotel Las Cañadas, San Cristobal de la Laguna is a 10-minute drive from the property, and Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 9.9 mi away.Free parking is available nearby.
- Only good thing that i was able to see a nice sunset.
Handy for national park or airport.
- The welcome was fantastic- given coffee on arrival – real family welcome. Property was designed and made by owner – very skilful man.
The staff was very nice and very helpful. They also recommended a restaurant around the corner which was very good.
In the room was an aircon which can be used as a heating as well.
- I booked a superior room and I’m glad that we got it. Nice, comfortable and very very clean. The hotel is super if you like nature and quietness and you are traveling by car. Near the hotel there are few restaurants, and the one that is super for breakfast is named 5km. The best sandwiches that I tried it was there😀
Catalonia Punta del Rey
This hotel is 350 feet from the sea in Las Caletillas and 8.7 mi from Tenerife’s capital, Santa Cruz. It offers a gym, sauna and an outdoor swimming pool. Free WiFi is available throughout.All air-conditioned rooms at Catalonia Punta del Rey have a private balcony and satellite TV. They are modern in style and feature wooden floors. There is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The Punta del Rey has 3 bars and a Italian à-la- carte Restaurant, La Toscana. The hotel makes its own bread and pastry.The solar-heated swimming pool is surrounded by 2 hot tubs and sun terraces including loungers and umbrellas. A bar is also available, which serves all kind of beverages.The sports area includes padel and squash courts, vending machines with free beverages, and an additional swimming pool with sea views, exclusive for guests over 16 years with an all-inclusive package.Other facilities available include sun terraces with views of the sea and vending machines.The Catalonia Punta offers a large variety of daytime and evening entertainment activities, as well as live shows in the bar and an on-site disco open on Friday and Saturday nights. There is a children’s play area and organized activities in the Kids’ Club.
- It was clean, confortable, it has a lot of activities
- Location was alright, close to the ocean. Hotel had an all-night event, not all may want to stay when the party is on.
- Was 15 minute drive from Candelaria University hospital in Santa Cruz where my Grandmother is very poorly.
- Bizarre eighties (?) hotel, kind of fun in that respect
- Value. Cheap and good. Good flat screen. Nice location
Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Hotel Escuela Santa Cruz is located in the center of Tenerife and combines modern and traditional Canarian elements, such as the central patio. The hotel is 1.4 mi from the beach.This hotel features free WiFi, a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace and a panoramic terrace with views of the city.The hotel offers a top class gastrobar that serves varied cuisine and is a reference point for the most demanding of palates. The restaurant includes 2 terraces, one of them with views of the ocean.Featuring plenty of natural light, the air-conditioned bedrooms have satellite TV and a mini-bar. The bathrooms include free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- the location is extremly good, uphill with a view down the barranco towards the port, by foot you reach the market and the auditorium without any problem, from down there you may go by tram up to laguna for only € 1.35 for a half an hour trip, the hotel isa hotel scool, peaple very helpful and freindly
- The breakfast was very good, but a bit expensive. The shower was very nice – we liked that there was both a bathtub and a shower. We managed to get a free parking just outside of the hotel.
- Very professional staff…lovely big comfortable room and bathroom. nice view
- Well-equipped bathroom, huge bed, underground garage for a reasonable price, booked a room “for tomorrow” at low season with large discount.
- Junior suit was excelent, shower was marveoulus. Close to city center.
Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz
In Santa Cruz’s financial and commercial center, Silken Atlántida offers panoramic sea views from its glass lifts. It has a rooftop terrace, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and hydro-massage showers.The hotel has an on-site fitness center, as well as a terrace, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs. The Silken Club Executive Floor also offers an exclusive service including 24-hour coffee and cake, free Wi-Fi and daily newspapers.The Atlántida Santa Cruz has bright, attractive rooms with classic décor. All air-conditioned rooms feature a safe, satellite TV and city or sea views.The restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean cuisine, traditional Canarian dishes and a varied wine selection. Guests can enjoy local wines and pintxos dishes in the hotel’s Gastrobar.The Atlántida is a 15 minute drive from Playa Teresitas Beach and a 10 minute walk from Calatrava’s impressive Convention Center. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just a 10 minute drive away.
Really friendly and helpful front of house staff.
The rooms are really comfortable.
Perfect location for getting out and about in Santa Cruz.
- Very friendly staffs. Their service was customer-oriented. I was very glad to talk with them.
- Centrally located with walking distance to bus station, train, and central market.
- Location, very wonderfull staff near to the shopping
- Well furnished room, impressive marble bathroom, great bathtub, very comfortable bed, good quality of toiletries. Very good offer made it very good value for money.
- Really friendly and helpful front of house staff.
Laguna Nivaria Hotel & Spa
Housed in a charming 16th-century mansion, Hotel Laguna Nivaria offers an à la carte restaurant and stylish accommodations. It is located in San Cristóbal de la Laguna’s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All accommodations at Hotel Laguna Nivaria has smart, colonial-style décor with wooden-framed windows and French doors. Fitted with parquet flooring, each bright room includes free fiber optic WiFi, air conditioning, heating, cable TV, a dining area and a kitchenette with a fridge.The hotel consists of 2 buildings; the historic Laguna building which houses the reception, restaurant, meeting rooms, suites and upper category rooms. The modern building houses a free gym, the comfort rooms and a spa, which is available for a surcharge.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast at the hotels’s Plaza Restaurant or on its terrace. A range of Canarian and international cuisine is offered for lunch and dinner. The restaurant uses organic food grown in their own garden. The hotel also has a café-bar.Santa Cruz, its port and the nearest beaches can be reached in approximately 15 minutes by car. Tenerife Norte Airport is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Free internet is available at a computer in the reception area and there is free cable internet in rooms.
- I liked the historic nature of the hotel the service was very polite the food very very good the room very comfortable I was very pleased with my stay
- The general staff is welcoming, friendly and available. Cleaning staff is quiet and very efficient. The hotel is spotless and very well located, only a short walking or taxi distance from most places in Tenerife and La Laguna. The rooms are large and comfortable, large bed, tables and desk. The bathroom is great.
- The bed was comfortable and the location is fine: it’s easy to get there by car, there’s a parking right next the hotel (about 7 euros per night) and you can easily walk to the city center from there.
- Good location and we could walk to the historic downtown area in 5 minutes! . Friendly and courteous staff who were helpful. Decent room size and very clean!
- clean , luxury . close to airport TFN. popular area with many eating areas .
Iberostar Grand Mencey
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- Fabulous breakfast, beautiful lobby, nice staff, the hotel is near a gorgeous park
Fantastic breakfast, nice hotel and facilities.
Most importantly very kind staff, helpful and positive attitudes !
- Building facilities (pool, restaurants) were quite good.
- Good pool, hotel grounds have lots of potential, private balcony and spacious rooms.
- I like the restaurant staff. They were terrific. Very attentive and friendly staff. Also the cleaning service for the room was excellent. I love the location, the facilities and the turtle pool just blow my mind. I love it!! Certainly is a place to go back.
Hotel Adonis Pelinor
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.With a convenient central location and comfortable, clean, air conditioned accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is an excellent base whatever your reason for visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Whether you want to relax, shop or do business in the city, the hotel’s convenient location makes it a great base. Situated in the heart of Santa Cruz, in the business center but just 10 minutes away from the beach of Las Teresitas, all that the city has to offer is within easy reach. The central location means the hotel has excellent transportation connections; there are bus stops and taxi stands just 150 feet away, as well as a large public parking lot. Both the island’s North and South airports are just 10 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively and Santa Cruz’s harbor is only 5 minutes away.
- The breakfast when open good but staff in kitchen gave distinct impression didn’t like you there at seven am but its listed as opening at that time but some staff gave stern looks even eating their own after opening not really appropriate
- The location was good and accessible to every restaurants, shops, etc
- Decent hotel with helpful staff, Very good breakfast for 5 Euro which is half the price that we paid elsewhere.
- Location, quick responding of hotel staff, cleanness of rooms
- The Hotel Pelinor is an old building and has few amenities. The furnishings and design is outdated and very basic. The location is nice.
Hotel Principe Paz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Hotel Príncipe Paz is located in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in the city’s historic and commercial center. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers breakfast with great views over Príncipe Square. The café serves tapas, sandwiches and salads.The Príncipe Paz is close to Santa Cruz’s city hall, and you can drive to the Tenerife Auditorium and Congress Center in 8 minutes. Teresitas Beach and Tenerife Norte Airport are just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice staff, good breakfast, good room, good location
- It is a basic 3 stars hotel but located in the city center next to all facilities. Very kind staff as well.
Location is great. Everything is within 5-10 minutes walk.
Reception is helpful.
Breakfast was good enough.
- A wonderful location right in the center of town. An inviting lobby with two staffers (that I saw). We had a great view over the square. Many great restaurants in front of the Tribunal Superior (5 minutes walk).
– The location
– The restaurant’s food: we ate 3 times in the hotel’s restaurant and their food was really delicious ..
Hotel Colon Rambla
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In the heart of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz, this elegant hotel features free Wi-Fi and has an outdoor pool and charming gardens.The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
- marcos who helped run the restaurant is a gem who went out of his way to make my wife joan and I feel comfortable our entire stay. he left a huge positive impression. five stars as a person. food was excellent. front desk went out of its way whenever we needed a taxi. staff makes this hotel. rooms had more than adequate space. location was excellent in a nice neighborhood with parks and trees, close to some good reastaurants.
- Bed is very comfortable, bathroom is very clean and the pool very nice.
- Comfortable hotel. Superbly friendly staff . 10 -15 minutes walk into centre . Large , Clean Rooms and Good breakfast buffet choice.. Pool & surrounds clean and beautifully maintained. Garage on site.
- Excellent location. Lovely room. Friendly staff. Paid a few more dollars a night for a courtyard/poolside view. It is worth it!
- Staff were friendly, efficient and responsive. Location was great with a 10-20 min walk into most parts of town. Free WiFi was handy and reliable.
Hotel Adonis Capital
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Set in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Hotel Adonis Capital is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.This functional hotel has a café with panoramic views of the port and the Plaza de la Candelaria. A buffet breakfast is served here every day, and both free Wi-Fi and newspapers are provided.Rooms at the Adonis are spacious and bright. All rooms have a private bathroom and some also have a balcony with great views.Staff at the Capital’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental or provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Tenerife. A computer is also available at reception for guests to use for free.The Adonis Capital is set within Plaza de la Candelaria, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Canary Islands Parliament. There is easy access to public transport, including trams and buses. Tenerife North Airport is 6.2 mi away and the nearest beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
Depending on your room location it might be a different story. Two of us got the 8th floor corner room with jaw dropping views of the ocean and the capital of Santa Cruz. Literally few steps away from all the attractions this hotel was the jewel in the crown during the trip to Tenerife. Will definitely stay there again.
Don’t skip the breakfast – it’s tasty, contains a good selection of cold and hot meals and costs just a fraction of what you spend in the city centre.
Custom service excellent
- Couldn’t find the bar that was mentioned on web site.
- Central location, very friendly staff, fairly okey breakfast
- Hotel Adonis Capital is located in the center of the city, very nice! I really liked that my room had a balcony to sit on in the evening and a mini-fridge. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, and the elevator was really convenient. And cheap!
- Depending on your room location it might be a different story. Two of us got the 8th floor corner room with jaw dropping views of the ocean and the capital of Santa Cruz. Literally few steps away from all the attractions this hotel was the jewel in the crown during the trip to Tenerife. Will definitely stay there again.
Top Hotels In El Pilar Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Pilar Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Pilar Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Pilar Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!