10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Pescadero Baja California Sur – Top Hotel Reviews
El Pescadero Baja California Sur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Pescadero Baja California Sur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Pescadero Baja California Sur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Pescadero Baja California Sur:
Cerritos Beach Hotel Desert Moon
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Cerritos Beach Hotel Desert Moon is located in El Pescadero. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Los Cabos Airport is 32 miles away.
- The bed is very comfortable and the location is ideal.
- Chris was very helpful and went out of his way to arrange transportation for me the following day. There is no taxi or bus service at Cerritos Beach. The staff here is excellent. The gentleman (an employee) that provided me transportation the following day was on time drove his personal vehicle to get me to the bus station in plenty of time. I am profoundly grateful for his assistance.
- Staff were great, and location close to the beach is superb.
- Access to the beach was awesome less than 5 min walk. A/C worked
- The staff was so friendly and helpful! Location was very convenient to the beach and not far from Todos Santos. We had a great stay.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a hot tub and a private beach area, Rancho Pescadero is located in El Pescadero in the region of Baja California Sur. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations have a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for fishing. Los Cabos Airport is 33 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cerritos Surf Town
Located in El Pescadero, 9 miles from Todos Santos, Cerritos Surf Town features a restaurant and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 32 miles from Cerritos Surf Town.
- Great location – right in front of the ocean! The decor is simple, but it does the trick. The staff is super friendly.
- Good location right on the beach and good restaurant.
- Stuff are very nice and helpful, and location is good.
- Location, location, beautiful sunsets right outside your patio, great swimming beach and beautiful pool.
- Beautiful location on the beach with dramatic views of the coast. Room had a nice coffee maker, a fan and a nice bathroom. Plenty of hot water. Maid service was good and the staff were very friendly.
Cerritos Beach Inn
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Cerritos Beach Inn is located in El Pescadero in the region of Baja California Sur. The inn has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for hiking. The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Treated like family AND royalty! Everyone was so nice and so accommodating. It was simply amazing from start to finish – beautiful place and beautiful people!
- The kingsize bed was super comfortable, we really liked the quiet ambience
- One of the most special places we have been to so far. An unique experience: peaceful place by the sea, tasty mexican food and a magic swimmingpool.
- Everything. The staff was awesome, the food was good, the Margaritas delightful. Location Location Location. Peace, quietness, incredible sunsets and roaring waves all day and night. We slept like babies.
The staff; Chris, Will and Isabel were super nice, they were always ready to help and very friendly. The owner, Jim knows lots of people in town and can arrange any activity with a quick phone call, he was able to arrange a horse back ride with his rancher neighbor.
Location is isolated and quiet, the only thing that we heard at night was the sound of the waves every night. It was great to see so many stars at night as well.
The local town nearby, Todos Santos, was full of good places to eat and lots of galleries with tons of great artwork.
Located in El Pescadero in the region of Baja California Sur, 6 miles from Todos Santos, Surf Casitas features a barbecue and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as diving and fishing. The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 34 miles from Surf Casitas.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Casa Tota
This charming hotel is a 5 minute walk from the downtown and 10 minute drive from the beach. Offering free Wi-Fi, Hotel Casa Tota has a beautiful courtyard, a hot tub and an outdoor pool.Rooms have been carefully decorated and feature air conditioning, bottled water, flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant at this hotel specializes in Mexican cuisine. The roof terrace offers pleasant views. Other facilities include a tour desk and laundry services.There is also a spa which features massages, wraps and facial treatments.The Cultural Centre is 50 feet from the hotel. Several shops, bars and restaurants can also be found nearby.
Clean, modern room. Everything worked well. Comfortable bed, nice big TV, lovely shower,
Breakfast was delicious.
- Staff was accommodating…nice property amenities…pool, lounge areas, rooftop deck, restaurant, and bar. Rooms were comfortable and clean.
- Balcony brought in nice breeze , lots of light.close to second floor open social area
- Really lovely hotel nicely equipped but more oriented towards families than couples. Because of the design with all rooms facing the courtyard pool area – it was very noisy and sound travelled easily.
- Modern, basic rooms. Delightful small pool. Good bar and restaurant.
- Clean, modern room. Everything worked well. Comfortable bed, nice big TV, lovely shower,
Posada del Molino
One of our best sellers in Todos Santos! Posada del Molino offers accommodations in Todos Santos. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 38 miles from Posada del Molino.
- Super unique and custom experience. Only a few rooms there and the owner was awesome.
- Grounds, landscaping, pool all very nice. Easy walk to town center.
- This place was authentically Mexico. If you don’t want the luxurious antiseptic lodging that we North American’s normally have, go here. Large rooms, charming, right in the heart of the real Todos Santos, not the tourist district. Alice was wonderful and so were here kids who own the healthfood store next door (Pura Vida). Highly recommend for travelers that want to experience the local culture.
- The WiFi was excellent. It was quiet and the nearby restaurant owned by the owner’s son was great.
- Location was great- quaint little casita hotel – friendly people and close to everything – beautiful pull and great value for the money
Los Colibris Casitas
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Los Colibris Casitas is located in Todos Santos. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.The nearest airport is Los Cabos Airport, 39 miles from the property.
Thank Bryan and Sergio for being such welcoming hosts ! I am sorry we didn’t have more time to chat and connect but I was so happy and relaxed in my casita and meandering the neighboring areas, that I didnt have much ‘day time’ there to say hello !
The hotel grounds were spectacular, the view breath-taking, the peace and quiet- just what the doctor ordered !
My room felt like home the minute I walked in and I especially loved the fact that I had my own kitchen and refrigerator to store food and drink. Having a glass of wine on my balcony while watching the sunset became a daily ritual. The best views in all of Todos Santos !
- It is a perfect and beautiful place. The Apartment well equipped and the view is incredible … we definitely want to come again !
- Sergio and Bryan were really in touch to make our stay unbelievable and believe me it was. Best view of Todo Santos in an extraodinary place.
- The house was beautiful, and the view was amazing. Perfect for a relaxing vacation.
- Cute Casita that was totally functional and anticipated all of a traveler’s needs, Knowledgeable, warm host and hostess, beautiful yoga deck overlooking the ocean, the best breakfast and omelette that we ever had, the eco adventure opportunities (that we did not take–but will next time), the happy dogs and cats on the property – I miss you Juliette
- Thank Bryan and Sergio for being such welcoming hosts ! I am sorry we didn’t have more time to chat and connect but I was so happy and relaxed in my casita and meandering the neighboring areas, that I didnt have much ‘day time’ there to say hello !
Guaycura Boutique Hotel, Beach Club & Spa
One of our top picks in Todos Santos.Guaycura Boutique Hotel, Beach Club & Spa offers accommodations in Todos Santos. The hotel has a terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station are featured. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and slippers.You will find room service at the property.Los Cabos Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The rooms were very nice but so expensive for Todos! For $300 a night you should at least get breakfast with the room! Found a large clump of hair in bathroom which wasn’t awesome. The staff were nice enough but definitely stuffy–bordering on disdainful. The Faro beach club was great too.
On our 3rd night, water began dripping thru ceiling into our bathroom beginning at about 10:30 pm. We requested action & after the receptionist contacted maintenance, she said they couldn’t do anything about it then. She offered to move us; by then, it was about 11. We agreed to have her just give us a load of towels & bucket to capture the water. At check out, they would only comp us one breakfast, costing about 10% of cost of 1 night.
Also, this hotel has a relationship with a beach location, pool, spa & restaurant, El Faro. The male receptionist told us incorrectly that it didn’t open till noon; in fact, it opened at 10 am. This error only matters if you have a short period of time to spend in Todos Santos & packed sched.
Otherwise, it’s well situated; the rooms are attractive & quite spacious; the pool on top of building is okay for kids, but too small for exercise & the breakfast on rooftop is very good.
Staff as friendly.
- It was a quiet hotel that was very spacious. The guy at the front desk was helpful and they respond quickly if they understand your needs, like room repairs or a hair dryer. I like that they had offsite options for you.
The location is ideal for Todos Santos, which is a very sweet town. That said, there are a number of much nicer hotels in the same exact area which are both less expensive and more elegant.
The pool area/spa was nice but it’s a 20 min shuttle bus ride away on a dusty road. That would’ve been okay but —get this!— I was told we needed to reserve a chairs and none were available for one of the two days we were there. Ridiculous.
- The size of the room was very generous. Loved the French doors opening to a Juliet balcony with a small view of the ocean. Rooftop bar was fun…live music and spectacular sunsets! Location was prime.
Hotel Posada La Poza
One of our top picks in Todos Santos.Hotel Posada la Poza has a seawater outdoor pool and hot tub, and offers complimentary coffee service to its guests every morning on the grounds. The hotel also offers American-style breakfast free of charge.The rooms present a Mexican-style colorful decoration, are air-conditioned and have a minibar and CD player. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries.The on-site restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine, but also serves international-style dishes. Just one mile from Posada la Poza is Todos los Santos village, where other food options are available.The hotel also has a terrace, private beach area and a massage services. Plus, Posada la Poza may organize tours to Todos los Santos, Los Cabos and La Paz.La Paz International Airport is a one hour and 10 minute drive away.
- Incredible beautiful property away from the crowds, the owners are lovely people who cater to your every need. We will definetly be back.
- So quiet and spacious. The pool and grounds are beautiful and peaceful.
- Lovely artistically decorated buildings with large beautiful desert garden, pool, and hot tub — all maintained well. Extremely gracious and attentive owner/hosts and staff. Comfortable rooms. Good to excellent food.
Oh my gosh. The hotel is beautiful, elegant but comfortable. The grounds are meticulous and overlook a lovely garden, lagoon and ocean.
Food was excellent and healthful. The bed was incredible. I usually don’t do reviews but this place is outstanding.
- we used a rental car and no shuttle. we were treated to a cocktail before dinner with a lively conversation with the owner. nothing could have been better. I would highly send any friends there to enjoy this quiet and special place.
Top Hotels In El Pescadero Baja California Sur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Pescadero Baja California Sur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Pescadero Baja California Sur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!