10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Perelló Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Perelló Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Perelló Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Perelló Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Perelló Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Perelló Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Perelló Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Perelló Valencia Community:
Aparthotel El Faro
One of our top picks in Cullera.Set next to Cullera Lighthouse, Aparthotel El Faro offers an outdoor pool and excellent Mediterranean Sea views. Its modern, air-conditioned apartments feature a private terrace, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.Each bright apartment has a living room with a sofa bed and a safe. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities. The well-equipped kitchenette includes a fridge, microwave and dishwasher.There is a shared laundry room available, including washing machines and dryers, all to be used free of charge.El Faro Aparthotel is less than 10 minutes’ walk from the beach. You can rent a bicycle from the tour desk and explore the L’Albufera Nature Reserve, 0.6 mi away.
- the spacious balcony & sea view. the cleanliness and facilities in the huge apartment.
Lovely coastline, beaches within 10 minutes walk.
Spacious apartment with large balcony.
Great area for exploring, walking, cycling, etc. Lovely scenery.
Mainly Spanish resort, not much English spoken.
- We loved the location. The view from the balcony was gorgeous.
- This is the second time we visit. The location, el Faro de Cullera, is quite stunning: on a rocky outcrop with views over the sea but within walking distance to several beautiful sandy beaches. We loved it the first time, loved it again this time. The hotel is very well appointed, Apartments are good size and well furnished. The staff are extremely helpful. Despite our late flight/arrival the concierge was available to let us in, give the keys, no problem at all. Plenty of parking off the road, wi-fi working well, very quiet area.
The kitchen was fully kitted with all necessities.
Spacious. Clean. Easy to find with free parking. Lovely views out to sea and the coastline.
Everything (If open) was in walking distance.
One of our top picks in Cullera.Set just 150 feet from Racó Beach in Cullera and a 35-minute drive from Valencia, Hotel Santamarta features a sun terrace with an outdoor pool and a children’s pool. Free WiFi is available.All rooms have a private terrace and air conditioning. Set over 12 floors, the rooms include a flat-screen TV, a mini-bar, heating and a free safe. Each room has a private bathroom with a hairdryer and vanity mirror.The pool area has a pool bar, where cocktails are served. The beach can be accessed directly from this area in a 2-minute walk.Hotel Santamarta’s buffet restaurant offers Mediterranean cuisine. There is also a café on-site which connects to the terrace.Meeting rooms with different capacities are available and private parking is also available on site at an extra charge.
- Great location and staff. However, our room was connected to another one with a door. We could hear everything from the other room. We asked for a single room and that fixed the problem.
The staff were very welcoming. Easy access to the beach or you could sit round the hotel pool that had plenty of loungers to use.
Loved the fact that the night before we left they very kindly left us a couple of bottles of water for our onward journey which was a lovely surprise. The drinks were reasonably priced.plenty of choices for breakfast, didn’t have lunch or evening meal in the hotel as decided to use local restaurants.
- Well situated for the beach, nice and clean and excellent staff.
- the staff were very friendly , helpful and considerate. The private parking was a big plus,
- Hotel rooms and linen beautiful and clean. Staff friendly and attentive. Atmosphere relaxing. Breakfast good. Buffet dinner preference. Thank you to staff, check in, restaurant and room maintenance.
Alqueria de Vilches
One of our top picks in Cullera.Set 15 minutes’ walk from the beach, Alqueria de Vilches features an outdoor pool and a chill out terrace. You can enjoy Mediterranean cuisine on site, including local rice dishes.Modern, air-conditioned rooms include satellite TV and a private bathroom with toiletries and a hairdryer.Alqueria de Vilches has a 24-hour reception. In summer the property offers massages.Albufera Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away, while Valencia can be reached in 25 minutes by car.
- El sitio es muy bonito y acogedor ,el restaurante es muy bonito
- La habitación grande, limpia, la cama muy cómoda y la climatización muy bien.
- El hotel súper bonito, un lugar con encanto, el desayuno continental completo, limpio y muy bien atendidos. Recomendado al 100%. Con ganas de regresar en verano y disfrutar de esa terraza y la piscina.
- Nos dieron la suite porque estaba libre y el trato genial
- El encanto del entorno y en general las instalaciones perfectas y el personal igual
Set on Los Olivos de Cullera Beach, El Chalet’s rooms have balconies with Mediterranean Sea views. It features an outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant.Each modern, air-conditioned room at El Chalet has wooden flooring. All rooms have free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The à la carte restaurant serves a continental breakfast. A range of Valencian cuisine such as paella is served in the Chalet’s restaurant.Located in Cullera’s El Faro district, El Chalet is just over 0.6 mi from L’Albufera Park. Cullera’s old town is a 10-minute drive away, while Valencia is approximately 19 mi away.
- Really good room, modern and big. The mattress is perfect, hard enough to rest comfortably. The views from the balcony are great.
See the Mediterranean from my bed.
The attention for the particular form of presenting the bath towels in my room.
- Excellent views, first line in front of the beach. The room was very clean and comfortable. Good beds. Everything looked like new. Kind people. Good “Bocadillos” at the Restaurant.
- Everythig. The room was clean, nice staff, perfect location and tasty food.
- The hotel is perfectly situated in front of a very clean and quiet beach. This hotel is family runned, so everything is perfectly prepared for the comfort of their guests.They offer no parking, but helped me to park my car comfortably and successfully. I’m very thankful for their treatment and a special “bonus” of an “animal” artistically made from the towels (different every day) which has been waiting for you on the bed!
One of our top picks in Cullera.The Cullera Holiday hotel is just 350 feet from the beach and 35 minutes’ drive from the city of Valencia. It has a swimming pool and a free Wi-Fi zone.The rooms are decorated in a modern style with wooden floors and flat-screen TVs. All have air conditioning and heating, safe and mini-bar. The marble bathrooms have baths. Room service is also available.Cullera Holiday has swimming pools for both adults and children. There is also a small fitness center and sauna. The hotel offers a bar and a restaurant, which serves either buffet-style meals or á la carte menu.Full board and half board rates include either a buffet-style meal or a menu.Cullera Holiday is located 1.2 mi from the center of Cullera, 8 minutes’ drive from Albufera Natural Park. Busses to central Cullera stop outside the hotel. The train connects you with Valencia in 30 minutes.
This hotel was of a very high standard of cleanliness everything was spotless !! Congratulations to the staff who made us welcome and run this hotel efficiently ?
The junior suite is a beautiful room with lovely bedroom bathroom and lounge, so making our stay very comfortable and enjoyable , I would recommend this cullera Holiday Hotel to friends
- The location was simply perfect for a relaxing weekend.
- The room was large, stylish, clean and comfortable. The rate (mid Feb.) was very low. Parking garage available for 10 Euros per night. Buffet dinner was fine, especially for its low price. Besides that, there are no alternatives around, since during this time of the year, most restaurants are closed (don’t believe what Google might say about their opening hours).
- Modern hotel with likeable staff .Near beach but not the best time of theyyear to visit
- The size of the room and the lovely balcony, which unfortunately we did not get the full benefit for the time of year. Will be excellent in summer. The closeness to the beach was a bonus we did not expect.
- This hotel was of a very high standard of cleanliness everything was spotless !! Congratulations to the staff who made us welcome and run this hotel efficiently ?
Parador de El Saler
This Parador is located on the famous El Saler golf course, within a coastal nature reserve. Luxurious and contemporary, it has a spa and free Wi-Fi.The rooms of the Parador Campo de Golf El Saler are modern and spacious. All have heating, air conditioning and TV. Many of them have views of the golf course.In the spa you will find a range of exclusive treatments and massages. It also has saunas and a heated swimming pool. During the summer the hotel has an outdoor swimming pool. The Parador has free parking.The El Saler restaurant specializes in local rice dishes, especially paella.The El Saler golf course is ranked in the top 10 in Spain. Alternatively, you can explore the Albufera Nature Reserve which is home to a wide range of plants and wildlife. Valencia is just 11 miles away.
The first thing that impressed me was the location of the Parador el Saler in a Nature Preserve and right on the Mediterranean. After spending time in Barcelona and Sitges, the silence of the area surrounding the Parador was overwhelming and absolutely delightful.
The breakfasts were the best we had during our two weeks in Spain and the wait staff were excellent. The nights that we stayed at the Parador for dinner, the food was excellent and the service first rate.
- Only stayed the one night but will definitely return
- We enjoyed our stay although staff not over helpful and in need of customer facing skills.
Rooms was clean and spacious
My Husband enjoyed the golf
Pool was nice, quiet and well maintained.
- The location is great, very close to the beach and quiet area. The room was big and comfortable. Breakfast was superb.
- The first thing that impressed me was the location of the Parador el Saler in a Nature Preserve and right on the Mediterranean. After spending time in Barcelona and Sitges, the silence of the area surrounding the Parador was overwhelming and absolutely delightful.
One of our top picks in Cullera.Located on Racó Beach in Cullera, Hotel Sicania has its own windsurfing school. It offers a 24-hour reception, an outdoor pool and a restaurant with great views of Cullera Bay.The rooms at the Sicania feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Each one has a balcony, a TV and a private bathroom.Hotel Sicania’s main restaurant serves buffet meals during summer. There is also another restaurant and tapas bar with a beachfront terrace.The hotel is just 5 minutes’ drive from L’Albufera Nature Reserve. You can drive to central Valencia in 45 minutes.
- This was an older style hotel that was built a number of years ago – we remember it from when we were last in the area over ten years ago when there was fewer hotels. It is essentially a three star hotel with a wonderful beach location – especially if you have a sea facing room. Rooms are a bit basic in facilities but adequate and all is kept scrupulously clean by an enthusiastic group of staff – it is relaxed and easy going and all staff really helpful. The restaurant attached to the hotel facing the beach was great – doing really nice local Spanish food.
- Amazing hotel on the beach typically Spanish but we loved that
- Fresh orange juice if you ask. Nice beach café. Midnight welcome. Shaded car park
- Comfortable beds and excellent views in a well kept small hotel on a lovely beach. Plenty of nearby restaurants and a supermarket close by. Watersports available from the hotel. Decent well kept pool. Good bus service to town and station
The Sicania Hotel is a perfect location in Cullera,
Straight onto the beach with lovely views, very good for swimming in the sea.
Lovely and well-presented Buffet Breakfast. A lovely place to stay! BUT.
Just 50 feet from the Mediterranean Sea and beside the Albufera Nature Reserve, this hotel has bright bedrooms with private balconies and a fridge.Sample delicious Spanish cuisine at the hotel’s traditional restaurant. You can choose between tasty paella and other home-made recipes using local produce. Picnics are prepared on request and a microwave and a vending machine are the both available in the dining room.Sleep well in the calm, residential area of Faro. Enjoy the fresh sea air from your balcony and possible sea views. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the surrounding area.Try a number of water sports in Cullera which, thanks to its protected bay, is perfect for safe swimming. There is a cave with a pirate museum, and you can go on a boat ride to the Albufera Nature Reserve. There are 2 children’s playgrounds nearby.Cullera’s AVE Train Station offers high-speed connections to Madrid and beyond.
- Very nice place literally 30 seconds away from the beach
- The timing of our visit meant we suspect we were the only guests the night we stayed. Combined with the fact the site is surrounded by predominantly holiday properties, it was very very quiet both inside and outside the hotel. The room and bathroom were both large and the bed was a good size and very comfortable; there was also a good sized balcony with a bit of a sea view.
- The room was beautiful, even with no windows toate the sea.
- The beach is only in 200 hundreds metres from the hotel. It takes about 1-2 minutes to reach the beach. And you are able to see the beach from the balcony. It is really nice and quiet place for calm rest and relax.
- The aircondition was OK, but old. The beaches and the surroundings were great!
Hotel L’Escala II
Located 50 feet from the beach in El Faro de Cullera, L’Escala II offers a Valencian snack bar and a terrace. Each air-conditioned room offers a balcony and free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Hotel L’Escala II have bright, functional décor and tiled floors. All rooms include a TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel is located next to Bahia de los Naranjos, a sheltered bay ideal for swimming and watersports. Cullera is 1.9 mi away, while Albufera Nature Reserve is 9.3 mi away.Information about the surrounding area is available at the L’Escala II. Staff can also help you arrange car hire or transport to Valencia Airport, a 50-minute drive away. Cullera’s AVE Train Station offers high-speed links to Valencia and beyond. A private parking is available 500 feet from Hotel L’Escala II.
- When my room was exchanged for another one – everything was great
- Friendly, helpful front desk staff, nice size bed, spotless and sanitized bathroom
- Just what I needed for a one-night stop-over. There’s a nice restaurant across the road.
- Excellent location for the beach. Rooms have balconies with views.
- Nos dejaron salir más tarde de la habitación para que pudiéramos aprovechar la playa el último día.
Tryp Valencia Almussafes Hotel
The Tryp Valencia Almussafes Hotel is located in a business park in the south of Valencia – one of the Mediterranean’s fastest-growing and most vibrant cities.Set within the Rey Juan Carlos I Business Park, this hotel is only a 15-minute drive from the city center and the new City of Arts and Sciences. Take advantage of the abundant sunshine by taking a dip in the hotel’s outdoor swimming pool or head to one of the many nearby beaches. You can also enjoy a round at the new nearby course of Foressos, while business guests will appreciate the hotel’s proximity to the city’s congress center.
- Fantastic staff, clean rooms, location is great for a one night just off motorway.
nice and spacious room
location near the motorway and in industrial park
- Comfortable, warm room. Friendly and helpful staff.
- We stayed just for one night. It was a good option for the value.
- It was only for one night, and we knew it was located in an Industrial zone. For us it was ok. Near the roads to El Palmar. We liked the swimming pool.
Top Hotels In El Perelló Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Perelló Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Perelló Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Perelló Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!