10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Paso Texas – Top Hotel Reviews
El Paso Texas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Paso Texas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Paso Texas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Paso Texas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Paso Texas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Paso Texas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Paso Texas:
Chase Suite El Paso
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Chase Suite El Paso offers accommodations in El Paso, just 6 miles from Ciudad Juárez. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room includes a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Breakfast with strawberry waffle made fresh for us was good. Facilities were clean and nice….tv in room didn’t work but people came out to work on it and we didn’t need to use it anyway.
It’s somewhat of a unique property to El Paso, the setup is like apartments.
this give you more privacy, you don’t have people walking or running down your hallway because there is no hallway, units are broken down in clusters.
I was pleasantly surprised with the amenities included, they really do mean full kitchen. Stove, Fridge, microwave breakfast area, it felt like a nice studio apartments really.
Room was pretty large, great for a small family or little get together (make sure you read the rules when you sign in.) The room offered a sofa bed as well.
I am curious to see the two room setup, based on my single bed experience sounds very promising. The property is close to several restaurants and bars, the malls are also very close to location. Best of all.. great Price!
- The beds were comfortable. It had to bathrooms and the water pressure was great.
- Great place to stay in El Paso, TX. Great value, easy to find.
- The free breakfast was good. The variety of items to choose from was a plus with me.
Super 8 El Paso Airport
One of our top picks in El Paso.Only 2 miles from El Paso International Airport and across from Cielo Vista Mall, this hotel features free airport shuttle service and an on-site restaurant. The hotel showcases an outdoor swimming pool and 24-hour gym.A microwave, refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are standard in every room at the Super 8 El Paso Airport. Satellite TV with HBO, free Wi-Fi and free local calls under 30 minutes are also included.The El Paso Airport Super 8 serves a continental breakfast every morning. Guests can enjoy American cuisine at the hotel’s Village Inn restaurant.The El Paso Zoo and Western Playland Amusement Park are 3 miles from the hotel. The Fountains at Farah shopping center is less than 1 miles away.
- Except for the noise your next room until 4 in the morning it was a nice place to stay
- It’s what you’d expect for the price – drab and not very fresh smelling. But the staff was ok, the breakfast was kept replenished and hot, the linens were kept fresh. The room was cleaned regularly.
- While I was shuttling back and fourth to mexico they let my car stay there well past check out time so I could finish up my dental work
- I LOVE EVERYTHING YOU GUYS HAVE IT ALL. THE WORKS: HAIR DRYER, IRON N BOARD, FRIDGE, SMALL TABLE N CHAIRS TO EAT IN AND YES COFFEE, WHICH I WASN’T EXPECTING NONE OF THESE EXTRAS. LOVED AND ENJOYED MY STAY, SAFE PARKING. MAKE ME FEEL AT HOME COMING FROM OUT OF STATE. FRIENDLY SERVICE (:
- Cleanliness the staff was awesome and the breakfast
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
One of our top picks in El Paso.Featuring free shuttle service to and from El Paso International Airport, this hotel features free Wi-Fi and a daily continental breakfast. Downtown El Paso is less than 8 miles away.A large window and a wall-length mirror are found in each modern room of the Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport. Satellite TV, a work desk and an iron are also provided. All rooms are non-smoking.The front desk at El Paso Airport Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham is open at all times to help guests with needs. Free coffee is always available in the lobby. An early breakfast begins at 4 am.The El Paso Zoo is less than 5 miles from the Microtell Inn El Paso. Western Playland Amusement Park is less than 15 miles away.
- Excelent service. Exceeded our expectations. From now on this will be our getaway hotel
- The property was clean. I liked that they designated the whole floor as smoke free. Although the decor was outdated the accommodation were clean and comfortable.
- Breakfast was excellent. Staff was friendly and helpful. As this hotel is Next to the airport, they even provided earplugs, didn’t need them but thought it was a nice touch.
- Close to airport, clean room and good continental breakfast.
- The room was perfect for what I needed, which was a comfortable and clean place to sleep on my way east on the 10. The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful, especially Edward who was behind the texts I got from the hotel after check-in both asking how my room was, and reminding me about the complimentary breakfast that was available (I had waffles, it was great). Can’t recommend this place enough!
Value Place El Paso
Value Place El Paso is located in El Paso, 11 miles from Ciudad Juárez and 18 miles from Desierto.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- The location, the parking lot and the exterior appearance
- Very clean property and felt secure. No noise. Very restful.
The property is not currently accessible to public transportation.
Under construction . public transit Buses will not service the
motel.20 Min walk.
- Enjoyed my stay with no one bothering me peace n quiet
- Never, never, never waste your money on this hotel. Dirty, smelly, the lock on the door broken and staff offer no help whatsoever.
Courtyard by Marriott El Paso East/I-10
One of our top picks in El Paso – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi, Courtyard by Marriott El Paso East/I-10 offers accommodations in El Paso. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Ciudad Juárez is 11 miles from Courtyard by Marriott El Paso East/, and Desierto is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Room and bed was comfortable. I felt safe and shower products by Paul Mitchell were nice. Very disappointed there was no complementary coffee or breakfast. For the rate charged,there should be. Staff was very helpful and friendly.
- Loved the modern decor. The bed was very comfortable. Pillows were nice and soft. Staff were very friendly and helpful. This was a great room for a nice visit with friends.
- The hotel is very nice. Very clean and modern. The food is quality food. I like the option to get Starbucks in the hotel.
- Incredibly quite for being so close to I-10. Get a room on the North side for that. Close to lots of restaurants and shopping. A nice surprise.
- Bed was comfy, to many kids in the hot tub. Hotel was great
Wyndham El Paso Airport and Water Park
One of our top picks in El Paso.Next to El Paso International Airport, this hotel features an on-site restaurant and an outdoor pool with a seasonal 4-story waterslide. The El Paso Zoo is a 10 minute drive away.An iPod docking station, free Wi-Fi, and cable TV are included in each traditional guest room at Wyndham El Paso Airport. They are furnished with a work desk, microwave, and refrigerator.Guests can work out in the on-site gym, featuring full-length mirrors and a variety of cardio equipment. The business center is located off of the lobby.The El Paso Airport Wyndham’s restaurant, Magnim’s, is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. It serves South Western American cuisine and offers a full-service bar.The National Border Patrol Museum is a 20 minute drive from the El Paso Airport Wyndham Hotel. Downtown El Paso is 7 miles away.
- courtyard, lounge area great , staff nice! accessibility to airport a plus.
- Pillows were too soft. Happy hour food was good. Proximity to airport was important.
- The property is conveniently located by the airport and have a shuttle pick up service.
- The bed was comfortable and perfectly suitable for a one-night stay.
- The bed was very comfortable, I was just passing through so only stayed a few hours
Comfort Suites El Paso Airport
One of our best sellers in El Paso! Comfort Suites El Paso Airport offers accommodations in El Paso.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Ciudad Juárez is 6 miles from Comfort Suites El Paso Airport, and Desierto is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- My entire stay was very good, service was great and the room was clean.
- Check in was easy and fast. Staff was courteous, pleasant and helpful. The hotel was so close to the airport and it took such a short time to get there that I could sleep a little later!!!!! Best hotel I’ve stayed in!!!!!!
- Clean, close to airport, lots of parking, great value
- Large rooms. Across from the airport, but had little to no plane noise and near one of the entrance to Fort Bliss.
- The room was quite large, and I loved the partition between the living area and the bedroom. The hotel was quiet which allowed me to get work done in the evenings.
Americas Best Value Inn – El Paso Airport / Medical Center
Located in El Paso, 4 miles from Ciudad Juárez, Americas Best Value Inn – El Paso Airport / Medical Center features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms include views of the mountains or city. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. A TV with cable channels is available.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- We needed an inexpensive hotel near the airport to spend one night. The Americas Best Value Inn fit the bill and met our expectations.
- Room was bigger than expected and it was very clean. All the staff was very friendly and they were accommodating our requests with kindness. Due to some changes in our schedule we arrived sooner and they let us check in a few hours early. We really appreciated. Internet was fast and working well. Room also had a refrigerator. Hotel is not new or fancy, but it was the staff that they made us feeling well.
- Low price, convenient freeway access, comfortsble bed, TV, WIFI, hair dryer that worked well
- Bed was comfortable. Staff members were friendly and helpful.
- Easy on and off the highway. The location was adequate
Hyatt Place El Paso Airport
One of our top picks in El Paso.Located in El Paso, 5 miles from Ciudad Juárez, Hyatt Place El Paso Airport features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is El Paso International Airport, 2.5 miles from the property.
- The friendlliest and the prompt attention the staff gave me and my fiancé was great, everybody was courteous and done with smiles
- Hotel was very clean, quick access to the highway, close to lots of stores and restaurants.
- Nice quiet room. Comfortable bed and good breakfast.
- Management,Danny was a great help as we were stranded due to a broken down car. He was very helpful comforting and supportive.
- I like the easy access and location. Staff is very accommodating and approachable. Food is good and fresh.
Motel 6 El Paso West
This Texas motel, located 12 miles from El Paso International Airport, features an outdoor pool. Rooms at Motel 6 El Paso West offer free Wi-Fi and expanded cable TV.Guest rooms provide refrigerators and telephones.El Paso Motel 6 offers guests laundry facilities, a business center and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 2 miles from Airway Junction Shopping Center and El Paso Country Club. It is 4 miles from International Business College and 6 miles from McKelligon Canyon City Park.
- Some restaurants close to place. Beds are comfortable.
- The convenience of walking distance quick service restaurants, bars and shops!
- There was no breakfast. Coffee was good. The room was clean and comfortable. We both got a good night sleep.
- Short drive to shopping.Nice pool.Nice coffee in lobby.Bed comfortable,fridge and microwave in room. Friendly staff.
- Clean facilities. Super easy access to the highway. Great customer service every time I’ve been there!
Top Hotels In El Paso Texas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Paso Texas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Paso Texas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Paso Texas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!