10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Paso La Palma Island – Top Hotel Reviews
El Paso La Palma Island is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Paso La Palma Island. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Paso La Palma Island. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Paso La Palma Island. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Paso La Palma Island right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Paso La Palma Island with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Paso La Palma Island:
Hotel Hotel Benahoare is 650 feet from Plaza España Square in Los Llanos de Aridane, on the island of La Palma. It offers comfortable accommodations with a roof terrace with mountain views.The air-conditoned rooms at the Hotel Benahoare have tiled floors and plenty of natural light. They all offer free WiFi, satellite TV, a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The hotel has a lounge area with plasma TV and bar and cafeteria, and the rooftop terrace offers sun loungers and a lounge bed. A varied breakfast is offered every morning.Located in a quiet street, the hotel is opposite the Archaeological Museum and within a 5-minute walk of various shops and bars. Tazacorte Beach and Puerto Naos Beach are both within a 10-minute drive of Hotel Benahoare.
- Great location, free parking at nearby underground car park, we could walk to local restaurants. The staff were all very helpful and keen to please, the breakfast menu options were great and we enjoyed sitting al fresco and feeling part of the neighbourhood. The bedroom was large and the bed was comfortable, it was quiet at night and the room was cleaned well each day. There is a beautiful roof terrace (where you can see the stars) although there is restricted drinks/food service until 1500 hours. I believe this hotel is 2* but deserves to be higher!
- Located on acquiet street, 300m from the msin area with bars and restsurants. Dtaff were there 24 hrs and very helpful. Room overlooked museum opposite. Everythingvwas clean and fresh and worked well. Rooftop area with free tra and coffee was a good retreat. Breakfast comes as a choice of 4 options. The one I chose was excellent in quantity and quality.
Comfortable clean room. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Fantastic breakfast, great choices great service. Bought a picnic lunch from hotel cafe great value for money.
Loved the roof garden
Quiet area and very convenient for shops and restaurants
- Very nice and helpful staff in the breakfast area. Breakfast is not a buffet, but a choice of 4 or 5 options, which consist of way to much food for one person. But they are very flexible, so that was not a problem!
- Helpful friendly staff, lovely breakfasts, great central location and comfortable room.
One of our top picks in Los Llanos de Aridane.Centrally located in the heart of Los Llanos de Aridane, Hotel Edén is in La Palma. It offers a sun terrace and free Wi-Fi in common areas. Shops and restaurants are a short walk from the property.Featuring a balcony with city views, all rooms come with a wardrobe and bed linen. Offering a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries and towels. Extras include a desk.Other facilities offered include a shared lounge with a satellite TV. Hotel Edén is located on an ideal spot for guests to start hiking and walking tours on the island.Tazacorte is 3.7 mi away from Hotel Edén and Puerto Naos is 6.2 mi away. La Caldera National Park is a 10-minute drive away, and the Port of Santa Cruz de la Palma is 22 mi from the hotel. La Palma Airport is at a distance of 17 mi.
- Location is great for walking. Cafe Eden on the ground floor under the hotel is an excellent place to eat, drink and socialize. The staff in both places were more than friendly. I loved it.
- Bed was ok, but did not have air conditioner nor fans for some of the nights that were a bit hot, it was fine for our visit purpose but not the best. If you are looking for luxury this is not for you, but it was fine because some of the nights it was cool and we slept with windows open, also it was loud well into midnight and also during the early mornings since it was centrally located and above a popular bar and restaurant location. If you are looking for a goodnight sleep this is not for you.
Excellent cafe for breakfast
- big room, wide bed, beautiful location and view from the windows.
- Interesting period building located very near central square with restaurants, cafes, bars nearby. Also near shops and museums. Parking was available in local underground car park.
Residencial Las Norias
One of our top picks in Tazacorte.Featuring a shared swimming pool and a garden with sun loungers Residencial Las Norias offers apartments with a private terrace. The property is located 0.6 mi from Todoque, in La Palma.Featuring mountain and sea views, each apartment has a living room with a TV and satellite channels. The kitchenette is equipped with a hob and a coffee machine. Some apartments feature a private swimming pool.Residencial Las Norias is set in a perfect area for hiking and cycling routes and offers car and bike rental services, as well as bicycle storage. There is also a shuttle service to the airport, 9.3 mi away, at an extra cost. Wi-Fi is available in public areas.The beaches of Puerto Naos and Charco Verde can be reached within 5 minutes’ drive. Caldera de Taburiente National Park is 6.2 mi away.
Loved it all.
That’s why I’ve booked to go back yet again.
Quiet,friendly,great staff,great location,wonderful pools with beach towels provided.
Beautiful ocean views from the apartments.
Personally one can’t go wrong.
Ideally located property.
Clean and very well kept.
Beautiful quiet location. Could not hear other guests even though the property was full.
A stunning location with views of the ocean and mountains.
Multi lingual staff.
Overall an excellent property.
- (We didn’t stay at las Norias but on arrival were told we were at casa Bella (no 5) up the road) the accommodation located in lovely garden with private terrace, towels changed every couple of days, very quiet.
- We liked the size and location of the accomodation, the furniture, the beautiful garden with the view on the palm trees, the kitchen appliances (coffee machine, kettle, toaster, kitchenware). The email we received few days before our trip with directions to come from the airport made it easier for us.
Quiet and peaceful residence in a great location.
Very nice, clean and spacious apartment.
Towels and bed linen regularly changed every two days.
Two restaurants in walking distance.
- Loved it all.
Sol La Palma
One of our top picks in Puerto Naos.Set overlooking the tranquil Puerto Naos beach, this 4-star hotel complex is located in a small town on the west coast of the island of La Palma.Sol La Palma has several swimming pools, a gym, children’s playground and professional star-gazing facilities. There is also an activities program and a wellness center including sauna, beauty treatments and massage services.The local area is ideal for outdoor activity enthusiasts. You can rent bikes to explore the island or go scuba diving just opposite the hotel.Sol La Palma is located 5 mi from Los Llanos de Aridane and 22 mi from the airport and Santa Cruz de la Palma. Built in 1990.
- Great situation right by the coast, spacious room with sea view and terrace.
- Location in peaceful port village, buffet breakfast and evening meal, view from window with balcony, spacious room, garden area, onsite supermarket. Entertainment cover for group who could not arrive due to poor weather.
The room was clean, housekeeping do a very good job.
Food was plentiful.
It was cheap.
- The huge private terrace with endless vista of the Atlantic Ocean will always be a highlight of staying in Peurto Naos.
- We loved our spacious room with the private terrace, could’ve stayed longer
Sol La Palma Apartamentos
One of our top picks in Puerto Naos.Set overlooking the tranquil beach of Puerto Naos and the Atlantic Ocean, Sol La Palma is a large aparthotel complex, with excellent facilities, ideal for a holiday with family or friends.Take a dip in one of the 2 swimming pools in the complex, which boast sea views. You can get more active by doing some exercise in the hotel’s gym. The Sol La Palma resort also organizes a variety of day time activities, such as fitness or photography clubs. Relax your body in the onsite wellness center – which has a range of treatments, massage services and a sauna.Sol La Palma Apartments is located 5 mi from Los Llanos de Aridane and only 22 mi from the airport.
Our apartment was spacious and had a great view of the sea and gardens. The large balcony was sheltered but didn’t get much sun. The bed was comfy and we had all we needed in the kitchen. The location was very peaceful at night apart from the sound of the waves!
The staff were very helpful and no as described in other reviews.
The hotel supermarket was well stocked and not overpriced.
- Heated swimming pool; Sunny location ; proximity to Puerto Naos promenade; Great view; pay on arrival; English spoken; Mini planetarium; Spanish lessons; Nightly show; Friendly staff; on site supermarket
- Large spacious apartment within easy reach of the hotel facilities.
- Lovely location – lots of nice and good value local restaurants. Good pool and always able to get a sun lounger!!!! The apartment was basic but comfortable and always spotlessly clean. The poolside exercise classes were a bit annoying as very loud music.
- Wonderful location, sea view from my appart. (no. 1205) Lovely large swimming pool. Good value.
- Our apartment was spacious and had a great view of the sea and gardens. The large balcony was sheltered but didn’t get much sun. The bed was comfy and we had all we needed in the kitchen. The location was very peaceful at night apart from the sound of the waves!
Hotel Valle Aridane
Located in the center of Llanos de Aridane on La Palma, this hotel offers functional rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom. It features a large rooftop sun terrace.Valle Aridane offers bicycle rental and free internet is available in the rooms. There is also free public parking in the street.A buffet breakfast is available at Hotel Valle Aridane. Guests can also use the vending machines for drinks and snacks throughout the day.The nearest beach is just 1.9 mi from Valle Aridane Hotel. La Palma Airport can be found 19 mi away.
I thought the coffee was great … because it’s normally horrible and bitter .. this was the nearest to an americano … I’ve had …
I don’t eat very much breakfast so really I am not the right person to ask . But the room for breakfast is on the top of the hotel with super panoramic view !!!
- Easy access to centre of town – clean and staff friendly
- I didn’t like anything due to the disgusting treatment of the woman on reception, I was stuck in Los Llanos due to a broken vehicle and I had nowhere else to go with my children aged 1 and 4.
- I liked everything. The view from the breakfast room was spectacular. The staff were friendly and gave me an excellent deal.
- For the price we paid it was ideal accommodation. Close to the city centre, clean, enough space in the room.
- I thought the coffee was great … because it’s normally horrible and bitter .. this was the nearest to an americano … I’ve had …
H10 Taburiente Playa
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.Hotel Taburiente Playa is 1,000 feet from Los Carcajos Beach, on La Palma’s east coast. It offers 3 outdoor pools and free parking, as well as a sauna and tennis courts.All air-conditioned rooms at H10 Taburiente Playa have a private balcony and satellite TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel’s buffet restaurant offers show cooking and serves international food. There are also 3 bars, including a poolside snack bar and a salon bar with live music. Room service and packed lunches are available.The coastline around the hotel is popular for scuba diving, and there is a diving center next door. You can drive to La Palma Airport and Santa Cruz de La Palma, the island’s capital, in 10 minutes.
- Facilities and amenities are world-class. Staff are specially attentive.
We actually liked the property, but the airplanes landing and starting from the very close La Palma Airport were a nuisance, especially the jet planes flying low right over the hotel. Fortunately the La Palma Airport is not the most busy airport. Otherwise the waves of the Atlantic were great to look at and listen to. There is a Paseo right along the sea front, which is extremely enjoyable to walk along. The landscaping of the hotel is nice, and the different pools are well designed.
The hotel rooms are in good shape and the balconies are nice, however, if you are next to heavy smokers you can’t enjoy sitting there – and you can’t even leave the door to your room open. The staff is excellent, friendly, and competent.
The food at breakfast and supper is plentiful, but not memorable. The coffee from the Nescafé machine does not excite you.
- All included bar services are pretty perfect, some alcohol brands not included in the all included, but rest are pretty good, cristal bottle refreshments are a very good point since almos every all included are not first brand drinks
- The hotel was in a convenient location, and had some good facilities around it. Most of the staff were helpful, and basically polite.
The breakfast was good, chef making omlettes of your choice. Good selection of fresh fruit, cereals, breads – although the toaster was a pain, bread had to be put through 3 times!
Bacon – not too bad, scrambled and fried eggs, beans, sausages, all good.
Room was lovely with a side view of the sea, quite spacious, bathroom very nice, all very clean.
Apartamentos El Patio
These cozy apartments are located a short distance from the town of Los Llanos, providing all services, shops and restaurants.The El Patio apartments boast 138 ft² of floor space and can accommodate up to 3 people. The El Patio apartments give you the freedom to come and go as you please. You can also cook your own meals in the apartments’ well equipped kitchen before dining in an informal, relaxed atmosphere.This is the perfect option to explore this pretty island with your family or a group of friends. Los Llanos is the second most important city on the island and from here you can organize trekking excursions into the beautiful natural landscapes of La Palma.
Great central location, clean studio apartment, all we needed to self cater and be comfortable whilst exploring the area.
Excellent customer service: The team there arranged for us to stay an extra night when the weather and a migraine ruined our camping plans AND on a Sunday. We really appreciated their help.
Apartments are very spacious and clean with plenty of light. We were on the ground floor so there would be even more light on one of the upper floors. We didn’t do any cooking but the kitchen was adequately equipped.
Close (3 mins walk) to a supermarket. A bus stop is 5 mins away.
A quick and straightforward check-in process.
- Die Apartments sind nett eingerichtet, sehr sauber, warm und trocken. Auch im Januar haben wir nicht gefroren. Die Lage ist zentral zur Innenstadt
- Ligt centraal gelegen, op korte loopafstand van het gezellige centrum, meerdere parkeerterreinen in de directe omgeving, supermarkt op 2 minuten lopen, bijna alle keukengerei was aanwezig ook om een maaltijd te bereiden. De inrichting was netjes, de douche, keuken en slaapkamer was goed. Wij hadden appartement met een uiterst sfeervolle tuin, waarbij helaas het winterzonnetje niet in de tuin kon komen. De schoonmaak was uitstekend, meerdere keren schone handdoeken gekregen en de bedden zijn een keer verschoond, echt heel netjes! In de wintermaanden kan het in de avond en nacht wat frisjes zijn, om dit leed te beperken stond er een elektrisch radiator.
- Hyvä sijainti lähellä keskustaa. Helppo tukikohta kansallispuistoon vaelluksia varten.
- Great central location, clean studio apartment, all we needed to self cater and be comfortable whilst exploring the area.
Hotel Hacienda de Abajo-Adults Only
Located in the historic center of Tazacorte, 1.2 mi from the beach, Hotel Hacienda de Abajo is an adults-only hotel (over 16 years old), offering individually decorated rooms and free Spa access.All rooms are air conditioned and offer free WiFi. They each have a flat-screen multimedia TV and a telephone compatible with MP3 players and iPhones. A a free daily refill of mineral water and soft drinks is included with the mini-bar, while juice, beer and snacks are available for an extra cost. The private bathroom comes with a bathrobe and free toiletries.The hotel features a restaurant which serves local cuisine with international influences. There is also a selection of restaurants and bars in the area surrounding the hotel.Hacienda de Abajo has a heated outdoor pool and a garden filled with exotic plants. The hotel’s spa offers a Finnish sauna and a hydromassage pool, as well as massage and other treatments.It is 45 minutes by car to La Palma’s airport and also to Santa Cruz de La Palma, where ferries to other islands leave from. La Caldera de Taburiente Nature Reserve is 11 mi away.
It’s a great hotel with consideration in every detail and very special decoration.
The service in the restaurant was exceptional
- The whole experience. One of the best, if not the best hotel and restaurants I have ever experienced!
- Beautifully appointed traditional looking interiors. Wonderful furniture and art giving real atmosphere. Very attentive staff. We felt we had good value for money on additional drinks etc which were much the same price as elsewhere and not at a premium. We had a la carte some nights and Tappas others both were very good. The room was well prepared and kept nicely by the House Keeping staff. We have already re-booked and next time will do Bed and Breakfast (rather than half board) and vary evening eating depending on what we have done during the day.
- As always, questionnaires of this sort seldom ask the right questions and the resultant “pigeon-holing” is frustratingly inaccurate, misleading and invariably requires qualified responses. For example, some of the staff were delightful and helpful – particularly in reception. However, the dining room staff, although occasionally good, were often “not up to scratch”. Furthermore, the quality of the food at breakfast time was variable and substandard for an interesting and unusual boutique hotel. (cold coffee, stale croissants and poorly cooked/presented “hot” meals).
- Excellent varied breakfast. Lovely lush gardens. Old world charm with fantastic pictures and antique furniture.
- It’s a great hotel with consideration in every detail and very special decoration.
Hacienda San Jorge
One of our top picks in Breña Baja.Hotel Hacienda San Jorge offers free WiFi throughout, a sauna, a gym and a large seawater swimming pool. There is direct access to Los Cancajos Beach.The resort has a buffet restaurant with amazing sea views. There is a cocktail terrace, and tapas and snacks are available at the pool bar. Vegetarian options are also available.All apartments have a kitchen, satellite TV and a balcony or terrace. The resort was designed by Canarian painter Facundo Fierro and has characteristic design.Hotel Hacienda San Jorge is set just 1.9 miles from La Palma Airport. There is a bus stop 350 feet away.The island is famous for its black sand beaches. The local area is ideal for hiking.
- Perfect location. Close to airport but still quiet. Beach access across the street. Free coffee and tea from 10-17:00
Very beautiful property with a large pool with sea water. Friendliness of the staff.
Buffet has many choices. Excellent altogether!
We enjoyed the gardens, pool, breakfast and buffet dinners.
The suites were spacious and comfortable.
- A lovely place to stay. Very comfortable, great pool and direct access to the beach. Very friendly staff, highly recommended.
- Lovely gardens around the rooms. Good selection of food at breakfast and dinner. Friendly helpful staff. Clean spacious apartment. Good location near seaside and bus stops.
Top Hotels In El Paso La Palma Island Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Paso La Palma Island to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Paso La Palma Island but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Paso La Palma Island. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!