10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Palmital Gran Canaria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Palmital Gran Canaria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Palmital Gran Canaria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Palmital Gran Canaria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Palmital Gran Canaria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Palmital Gran Canaria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Palmital Gran Canaria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Palmital Gran Canaria:
Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra
One of our top picks in Agaete.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra in Agaete has sea views and offers a swimming pool and a well-equipped spa. The rooms have private terraces and air conditioning.All of its stylish rooms have a seating area and a safe. Most of them have balconies and some have a terrace and direct access to the swimming pool.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra has pools for adults and children, as well as a whirpool bath. The spa includes Vichy showers, mud and water therapy, biothermal showers and a Turkish bath. Massage treatments are also on offer.There is a gym and table tennis table on site. The area surrounding the hotel is ideal for hiking, mountain biking, diving and other water sports. There are natural pools 1,000 feet away from the property. Wi-Fi is free with your own device.Hotel & Spa Cordial Roca Negra has a restaurant offering a range of Spanish dishes for breakfast and dinner. There is also a bar that offers drinks and snacks.
- The hotel facilities were great, the reception staff were particularly helpful and knowledgable about the local area. The hotel was quiet with a laid back atmosphere, whilst still being very clean and organised. The room was large with a view over the pool and the sea. The balcony has a clothes drying rack for swimwear. Breakfast was a buffet with breads, pastries, cooked breakfast, fruit and cold meats so there was plenty choice. The pool was a lovely temperature and the nearby sea pools were fun. It’s a fairly short walk along the lit beach and cliff path to Puerto de las Nieves. The restaurants there had good seafood, coffee and beer but there is a limited number. The Spar shop is very well stocked.
- clean, friendly staff, good breakfast, amazing natural pools
- Good swimming pool, nice looking hotel with large room. Natural swimming pools are close by. Cheap restaurant next to the swimming pool with reasonable quality. Many types of drinks. Parking is nicely organized, no need to worry about that.
Large space of room
Nice swimming pool
- Luckily there are alot of hotels to choose in gran-canaria.
RK Hotel El Cabo
One of our top picks in Agaete.RK Hotel El Cabo is just 550 feet from the beach and volcanic rock pools in the fishing village of Puerto de las Nieves. It features a large terrace with loungers and views of the surrounding mountains.Each bright, air-conditioned room at RK Hotel El Cabo has simple décor with turquoise finishes.There is a desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can use the restaurant located 400 feet away where you can enjoy a buffet breakfast, which includes meats, cheeses, jams and pastries. A vegetarian breakfast is also offered. Vending machines can be found at reception.Ferries to neighboring Canary islands leave from the port, just 650 feet from the El Cabo.Tamadaba Nature Reserve is 2.2 mi from the hotel. Las Palmas is a 35-minute drive away.
- very nice plance to stay, clean and comfy in great location
- The roof top terrace is lovely with an amazing view. Friendly staff. Also good facilities with a kitchen. The town is also cute and beautiful
- Very nice common space (with kitchen), great location, mostly clean, strong water pressure for the shower – a plus in Gran Canaria.
- As for the surroundings: Natural swimming pools close by, proximity of the sea and the center, a nice starting point to travel around and explore the island, cosy cafes and good restaurants in the harbour. As for the hotel: a cosy roof terrace (!), very friendly staff, very clean, a bottle of water as a welcome (as water on the island is not drinkable). All in all, I cannot but recommend.
- Great location, friendly staff and great value. Gorgeous roof terrace and worked out as cheap as staying in a hostel 🙂
Hotel Puerto de Las Nieves
In the picturesque town of Agaete, this hotel has a subtle nautical theme and a fantastic spa to enjoy. Head down to the nearby beach for breath-taking scenery and a swim in the Atlantic Ocean.After a day exploring the island, head back to the Puerto de las Nieves Hotel for a circuit in the spa. Here, you can massage away your aches and pains under the water jets, unwind in the Jacuzzi and kick-start your circulation with the contrasting pools.Relax with friends in the inviting lounge area where you can also browse the free, wireless internet. Then head to the restaurant and bar for a pleasant evening with tasty, local cuisine.The Puerto de las Nieves is located in a pretty coastal village with typical Canary Islands architecture. White houses have blue roofs and there is a calm atmosphere among the local community. The Puerto de las Nieves is on the ferry route to Tenerife should you wish to take a day trip to the neighboring island.
- Close to port and fish restaurants. Free closed car park. Delicious buffet breakfast. Spacious clean rooms
- The room was big and the bed also. Breakfast buffet was nice. The fridge in the room. You can go to the little spa easily at same price. The garrace is big plus. Staff was smily. Near the harbour.
Very friendly staff. Good location. Great food – especially fresh pressed orange juice and super thick hot chocolate drink – exactly how it should be. Good noise proof windows, quality beds and nicely decorated room. The hotel pool is located underground – temperature maintained water which was excellent for our 2 year old daughter with few Jacuzzi options – try it once.
Most memorable of all, the staff was kind enough to stay us for few more hours past check-out time so that we could explore a bit more and catch the ferry in the evening.
The village is small and can be covered in few hours. The natural pools are superb and accessible during low tides – don’t miss it. Overall, this was the best part our stay in our 10 days trip in Gran Canaria and Tenerife.
Parkinggarage from the hotel under the hotel.
Big room, good bathroom, nice terrace.
Very nice breakfast.
Huge terrace, and the place was clean …
Underground parking free of charge …
fresh oranges in the breakfast area to make fresh orange juice
Hotel Melva Suite
Hotel Melva Suite is located in Firgas, 9.3 mi from Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. It offers suites with free WiFi and a private balcony or terrace with fantastic mountain views.The suites at Hotel Melva Suite feature flat-screen satellite TV and a mini-bar. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and bathrobes.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Canarian food, and there is also a bar. Outside you can find a barbecue. The property also has a large shared lounge with sofas and a fireplace.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Gran Canaria. You can also hire bikes for free from reception, and the surrounding countryside is great for cycling and hiking. You can drive to Doramas Nature Reserve in just 5 minutes.
- I was pleased that there were tasty vegetarian dishes as well as lots of choice and nicely presented plates.
- We felt very welcome. Everyone was really helpful and friendly. The room with the extra big bed and jacuzzi bathtub plus a small fridge were well suited for travelling with a baby. A baby cot was also available.
- Small hotel with 8 rooms. The room was spacious with a fantastic view. Pleasant to spend time in relaxing. Good base for visiting many attractions in the north of the island. Get to meet the real locals and holiday amongst Gran Canadians going about their daily lives. Perfect place to unwind. We enjoyed a great New Years Eve gala dinner with local families. Missed it as soon as we left. Will stay again if we return to the island.
- Great rooms, nice bathroom, clean and tidy. Beautiful view to the mountains, fresh air. Very kind and helpful staff. Really quiet place. Restaurant serves great food and drinks.
- J’ai du mal à évaluer cet établissement, nous y avons fait un séjour correct MAIS l’ambiguïté vient de la qualification Hôtel **** qui, pour moi, ne correspond pas. Il conviendrait de parler de chambres d’hôtes (voir la rubrique -). Certes les bâtiments, les jardins, les chambres (8 seulement), le confort général sont très corrects, le peu de personnel souriant, la propreté parfaite, … mais il n’y a pas de vie, pas de chaleur, pas la vie et les services d’un “hôtel”. On aurait presque le sentiment de gêner.
Parador de Cruz de Tejeda
Set at one of the highest points of Gran Canaria, Parador Cruz de Tejeda offers panoramic views and an extensive spa. Each spacious room has a private balcony and free WiFi.Surrounded by mountains and forests, the Parador is 5.6 mi from the town of Tejeda. The city of Las Palmas is 22 mi away and the beaches of Playa del Inglés are 28 mi away. There is free private parking at the hotel.Rooms at Cruz de Tejeda are uniquely decorated and have lots of natural light. Rooms are air-conditioned and include a mini-bar and satellite TV. Stays of 4 nights or more include free spa access.The Parador serves traditional Canarian cuisine in its elegant restaurant. Local specialties include roast goat, watercress stew and mojo garlic sauce.The Parador Cruz de Tejeda’s spa offers a wide range of treatments including volcanic rock treatment, seaweed wraps and honey baths.
- Incredible location above the clouds with great views and beautiful, well-maintained building. Wonderful evening menu and service in lounge and restaurant, very helpful staff provided information on local hiking.
- The view and the spa were excellent the room was very comfortable
- Amazing views and location. Beautiful premises. Good food. Comfy beds. Big rooms. Nice balcony.
- Stunning location, luxurious rooms and quality food
- Views of mountains, art on walls, breakfast, cafe food
Hotel Rural El Refugio
Set in a beautiful 19th-century Canarian country house, Hotel Rural El Refugio offers charming rooms overlooking the picturesque countryside surrounding Tejeda. It features an outdoor swimming pool.Each bright room at Hotel Rural El Refugio has rustic décor with handcrafted furnishings. There is air conditioning, flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom.There is a lounge and an attractive terrace overlooking the gardens and mountains, as well as a games room available to all guests.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking and horse riding. Tamadaba National Park is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
Realy quite place
- The room is very cosy and the breakfast conservatory is lovely, with very good choice of food and drinks. The location is perfect for hiking everywhere in Gran Canaria, as it is more or less in the centre of the island. The owner is very nice and offered to mail the wallet I had forgotten in the room back to me. Absolutely recommended.
Up near the top center of the island. Much cooler than the coastal
areas. Good place to spend the night when driving over the mountain.
Room was cozy and quiet. Our friendly host, John, was always jolly. He made delicious
omelettes every morning.
- Very clean room, hospitable hosts, few restaurants around, beautiful location, good start for hiking, cool games (table tennis, board games, pool, etc.) room.
- Fabulous location in mountains, and very helpful manager and staff. Excellent breakfast. Heater in room much appreciated as very cold at altitude!
- Free tea/coffee
Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is located in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria. With free WiFi in public areas, the charming hotel offers a breakfast buffet..Each bright room features a TV, as well as views and a private bathroom. There is a terrace with BBQ facilities available for guests, as well as a paddle court.Hotel Rural Maipez THe Senses Collection is 10 minutes’ drive from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Las Palmas Golf Course is within the same distance and Canario Viera y Clavijo Botanical Garden is a 20-minute walk away.Las Palmas Port is 15 minutes’ drive as well as Las Canteras Beach. Gran Canaria Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property.
Quiet location but close to everything
Very friendly people (only Spanish-speaking)
This is an outstanding hotel in beautiful, tranquil surroundings. The owner is very obliging and the staff very friendly and helpful.
Even though I only stayed overnight it felt like I was away some time due to the peaceful ambiance. The room was tastefully decorated and extremely spacious. I look forward to a return visit.
- Very quiet place, 20 mins to Las Palmas, 5 mins to the motorway, and the staff was very kind and helpful.
- The staff are delightful .Gardens are peacrful .Quiet at night .Close bus stops .Close to the botanical gardens .The suite with a bath is the best room .The central heating works quickly .
Breakfast was OK and fresh, perhaps a limited choice, Our room was large and spacious and did have an outlook.
The hotel had lovely terraced grounds which were well kept.
- Quiet location but close to everything
Hotel Rural El Mondalón
Hotel Rural el Mondalón has a unique location on the edge of the Bandama Natural Monument volcanic crater in Gran Canaria. It features simple design, and an outdoor pool that includes a waterfall and hydromassage jets .The air-conditioned rooms at Rural El Mondalón include a mini-bar, heating, a safe, tea and coffee making facilities and free Wi-Fi. Two types of pillow are available and the modern bathroom comes with a hairdryer.Hotel El Mondalón offers a restaurant with an outdoor terrace overlooking beautiful vineyards. It serves innovative Canarian cuisine.The outdoor pool, heated by solar panels, is surrounded by a sun terrace and loungers,and offers views of the stunning volcanic landscape and mountains.El Mondalón is 20 minutes’ drive from the city of Las Palmas and the airport. The coast is 1.9 mi away and Bandama Golf Course is 2.5 mi away. Equestrian centers can be found nearby.
- Fresh and modern touch delivered in a personal and friendly manner
- Very welcoming staff, excellent breakfast and spacious room. Good location for visiting the Caldera de Bandama.
- The photos on line do not do justice to this hotel. We choose the hotel because of nearness to the airport after a late evening arrival. It was a delight to find it to be a wonderfully charming place. Beautiful terraces at restaurant and breakfast area! Wish we could have stayed longer. Nice location to tour the nearby volcanic crater and botanical gardens.
- The bed was very comfortable and the waiters in the restaurant were excellent. The buildings and gardens were lovely.
- A lovely location with views of the countryside and easy access to a walk up the hillside.
Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida
The attractive Hotel Escuela Santa Brígida is located 10 minutes’ drive from central Las Palmas and has an outdoor swimming pool. The air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.Many of the spacious rooms in Santa Brígida Hotel have views of the surrounding countryside.There is a Wellness Room with a Finnish sauna, a well-equipped fitness center, resting area and snack bar. The hotel also has large, attractive gardens.The restaurant at Escuela Santa Brígida Hotel offers modern Canarian dishes using local ingredients.The hotel can be found in the quiet Monte Lentiscal area of Gran Canaria and it offers information on cycling routes at reception. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the 18-hole Bandama Golf Club, which also has tennis courts.
- The hotel was a lovely place to stay, in a great location for exploring the island, with friendly helpful staff and delicious food.
Very friendly réception staff
Quiet but central location
Beautiful Building and grounds.
Staff was friendly and tried hard. The
breakfast was delicious.
- hardware is ok, though certainly not 4-star (i’d give it 3 stars), kitchen provides good breakfast and excellent dinner, nice view
- Large airy room. Comfortable beds. Good bus service into La Palmas from outside the main gates.
Hotel Apartamento Bajamar
One of our top picks in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria.Hotel Apartamento Bajamar is just 350 feet from Las Canteras Beach in Las Palmas. It offers apartments and studios with free Wi-Fi.The bright apartments and studios at Hotel Apartamento Bajamar have lightly colored décor and wooden furnishings. There is a satellite TV, air conditioned and kitchen facilities including a fridge and a coffee maker.Supermarkets and a shopping center can be found within 10 minutes’ walk of the Bajamar. Alfredo Kraus Auditorium and Santa Catalina Park are a short walk away.The port, where ferries leave for mainland Spain and neighboring Canary Islands, is around 1.9 mi away.
- It’s very clean, very comfortable bed, super good location, nice staff. Daily cleaning.
- Reception was amazing, gave us recommendations for restaurants and activities and explained how to get to places very well! Cleaning staff cleaned dishes, made bed and even folded clothes we left out. Exceptional!
the room is quite relaxing
the area is close enough to a lot of services
close to the beach
- The room was very comfortable and clean. Kitchen was suprisingly very good equipped. Toaster, coffee machine, microwave, ceramic plate. Good location, near to beach but if you want to see nicer beach you have to walk little bit. The bathroom was very modern with wrappers and hair dryer. We have all we need. The receptionist was very kind and helpful. I am very satisfied with location. Easily accessible from Santa Catalina station.
- Welcome package was amazing. The room was equipped way beyond our expectations. It is close to the beach, a laundry is also just around the corner. The dog at the reception is very funny and cute. There is daily room cleaning. Wi-fi is fast and reliable. Check-in and check-out was very smooth.
Top Hotels In El Palmital Gran Canaria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Palmital Gran Canaria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Palmital Gran Canaria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Palmital Gran Canaria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!