10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Naranjo Chiapas – Top Hotel Reviews
El Naranjo Chiapas is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Naranjo Chiapas. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Naranjo Chiapas. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Naranjo Chiapas. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Naranjo Chiapas right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Naranjo Chiapas with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Naranjo Chiapas:
Argovia Finca Resort
One of our best sellers in Tapachula! Showcasing an outdoor pool and playground, Argovia Finca Resort is located in Tapachula. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a gift shop at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking.
- The environment is magnificent and the grounds are beautifully kept. The native birds are a real treat. The food was good and the staff were very friendly and accomodating. The pool is a good size, nice temperature and has a shallow section great for young children; our 1 year old daughter loved it!
- The area and surroundings are stunning. Very beautiful pool, great places to relax and enjoy the view in a hammock or chair. Nice restaurant with good view. The wooden cabins are comfortable too.
- Quiet place in the middle of jungle. Amazing fauna and flora all around the place. Definitely a must do if you’re in Chiapas
- The location provided a restful end to a driving holiday. The setting is beautiful. The accommodation is spread out to provide privacy but has easy access to all facilities.
- Comida del restaurant. Ambiente tranquilo. Personal atento y agradable.
Finca Hamburgo La Ruta del Cafe
Located in Tuzantán, 19 miles from Tapachula, Finca Hamburgo La Ruta del Cafe features an outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find room service at the property.
The finca sits on top of the rainforest. This provides you with
absolutely magnificent views. The staff is very professional and
courteous attending to every need you have. Our cabin had a minimum
decoration but at the same time making it cozy. The food is very good.
The spa, the pool and the treatments were good. This is a great place to
relax and enjoy yourself.
- La cama, la comida, los detalles, el paisaje, la vista, un excelente lugar para disfrutar, lejos del mundanal ruido. Puedes disfrutar al maximo el placer de no hacer nada. El Spa de maravilla, la alberca super.
- El lugar es un paraíso natural y las instalaciones excelentes
- Die Lage ist wunderbar, die Gegend perfekt, um Ausflüge zu machen, z.B. In den Plantagen zu laufen.
- La vista es magnífica, el clima, sus alrededores, las instalaciones muy confortables, personal atento a tus requerimientos.
- The finca sits on top of the rainforest. This provides you with
Hotel Loma Real
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Loma Real offers accommodations in Tapachula. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a gift shop at the property.
Lovely hotel in Tapachula. The town is rather impoverished, but there are some absolutely stunning vistas in the area. And the locals are absolutely wonderful.
Also, I’ve never been to Mexico before, and ate just about everything on this place’s menu and have had not a single stomach issue ( and my stomach is notoriously finicky). Overall lovely experience.
- Located just outside of town, it was easy to get anywhere you wanted easily without the noise and traffic of a hotel downtown.
- Las habitaciones son muy cómodas y espaciosa, equipadas con todos los implementos necesarios para que la estadía sea placentera. La comida del Hotel es muy buena, ofrecen un desayuno Buffet bastante completo con varias opciones a elegir.
- Todo me gusto, las instalaciones del hotel quedamos mis hijas y un servidor encantados. Excelente servicio. Es 1000 por ciento recomendable. Magnifico. Revaso mis expectativas.
- Increible! la atencion es excelente y el restaurante cuenta con comida muy buena.
- Lovely hotel in Tapachula. The town is rather impoverished, but there are some absolutely stunning vistas in the area. And the locals are absolutely wonderful.
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, Hotel Tapachula is located in Tapachula in the region of Chiapas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk and gift shop at the property.
- the location is good if you like to be on the center of Tapachula
- The restaurant is excellent, the hotel staff very friendly helpful.
- pool was super dirty. You have to recharge your key twice a day.
La estructura del Hotel, amplitud instalaciones, limpieza, sugerencias del personal en el Hotel y en los sitios cercanos a visitar por su belleza de la naturaleza y lo interesante de los lugares como Ruta de Café, Tacaná, Playas como San Benito.
Muchas gracias por la excelente orientación y calidez.
- Me gustaron las almohadas y el concepto de lujo que tenía antes, se ve obsoleto, pese a los buenos materiales que se utilizaron en su construcción.
Hotel & Suites Mo Sak
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel & Suites Mo Sak offers accommodations in Tapachula. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff went out of its way to accommodate us. Everybody was very friendly.
- The hotel was clean and the doorman was very cordial and helpful. I forgot a personal item in the room and he went out of his way to have it sent to me at my next destination. A great overnights option before or after crossing the border.
- Super spacious room, very clean. Great location, couple of blocks away from the bus station. Staff were very attentive. Booked last minute due to bus schedules.
- The bed was comfy, the bathroom clean and the water was hot. what more do you want?
- El lugar es muy agradable, no en el cuadro central de la ciudad pero muy cerca de el , si llegas en auto este lugar es óptimo porque no se pelea por el estacionamiento como en los hoteles no tan grandes y limitados de estacionamiento del mero centro. La habitación muy amplia y comoda.
NAH SAM CHAK La Casa Rosada
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, NAH SAM CHAK La Casa Rosada offers accommodations in Tapachula.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a gift shop at the property.
- The tranquility, quietness of the surroundings inside the Hotel, this is a family run business, the owners are there to oversee that everything runs smoothly. The food served at the restaurant is authentic, fresh, delicious, very reasonably priced.
- Relatively cheap and the rooms are set around a pleasant lawn. The staff were all very helpful and friendly – but beware, they had virtually no English; you need to speak Spanish to be able to get by.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful and we went back there before leaving Tapachula.
- Un lugar acogedor, tranquilo, ideal para descansar…
- La atención personalizada de los dueños y el servicio de todo el personal
Hotel Boutique Casona Maya Mexicana
Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Hotel Boutique Casona Maya Mexicana is located in Tapachula in the region of Chiapas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk, luggage storage space and a gift shop at the property.
- The breakfast was generous and well served. They even helped change a flat tire. The staff was willing to try and communicate in English.
- Beautiful place, quiet and in a great location. Delicious food. Excellent service, specially Héctor 🙂
- It was a very comfortable place in a beautiful colonial house. For the price you cannot beat it! The pool was clean as well as all of the facilities. Great coffee with the breakfast that was included, and the staff was very helpful regarding any advice I asked for. Would definitely stay there again if I ever make my way through Tapachula.
- The ambiance of the Hotel, it was really great to return to from the heat and bustle of Tapachula. Very peaceful, the garden and pool area very beautiful for sitting and relaxing. It was our second visit, and would happily return again and recommend.
- Food, staff, and the actual décor of the hotel were all amazing!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Fenix offers accommodations in Tapachula. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms include a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- the personel went above my expectations and I and my husband were very much pleased with the services and was surprised by the foods from the resturante. We have already mentioned the hotel to our friends.
- Excellent location, clean and welcoming hotel, bed was very comfy and the air conditioning was excellent. Would stay here again.
- Good location! The beds were really comfortable and the staff helpful. They have really nice plants all over the hotel.
- The bed and pillows were very confortable, the hotel is clean, has a working A/C and is near the Park.
- el hotel ha mejorado bastante, se han esforzado por cambiar, me parece que están remodelando las habitaciones lo cual es muy bueno, hay que tomar en cuenta ese esfuerzo y visión del hotel, felicito a su recepcionista fue amable y muy rápida en la gestión
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Cabildos offers accommodations in Tapachula. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. The rooms have a private bathroom.
- Nic. Na początku był brak pokoi pomimo rezerwacji i po dłuższych naleganiach i sprawdzaniu znalazł się pokój. Hałas do 11 w nocy nie do wytrzymania. Naprawdę był to zły wybór.
- 1/Très bien situé. 2/parking très sûr. 3/ Piscine. 4/ Personnel serviable. 5/Chambres spacieuses.
- El trato de sus trabajadores fue excelente super amables y amigables
- El hotel tiene muy buena ubicación, aunque las instalaciones necesitan mejorar su mantenimiento, me hospedaron en un 4to nivel y no hay ascensor mi esposa tenía una lesión en la rodilla por le que se nos complicaba muchísimo.
- Recomendable hotel, superó mis expectativas.. le hace falta un poco de mantenimiento porque es un hotel de muchos años, pero eso no significa que haya estado mal, para nada, seguro regresare
Hotel Cervantino offers accommodations in Tapachula. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I booked my flight home to the US from Tapachula because the it was cheaper. While there is nothing really remarkable about Tapachula, the price was right on the Cervantino.
- AC is needed, pay the extra $5 USD. The staff were super friendly and helpful, as a 2 day layover on my way to the airport it worked.
- Good value, friendly hosts, big foyer to sit and chill, good internet
- Friendly helpful staff, simple comfortable room, good WiFi. Good value for money
- Great location and very helpful staff, who organised a great deal on a taxi to the airport. Spacious communal area with interesting furnishings.
Top Hotels In El Naranjo Chiapas Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Naranjo Chiapas to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Naranjo Chiapas but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Naranjo Chiapas. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!