10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Morro Atlántico – Top Hotel Reviews
El Morro Atlántico is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Morro Atlántico. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Morro Atlántico. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Morro Atlántico. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Morro Atlántico right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Morro Atlántico with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Morro Atlántico:
Hotel Boutique Portobello
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, Hotel Boutique Portobello is located in Puerto Colombia in the region of Atlántico, just 11 miles from Barranquilla. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find business center at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel El Emigrante
One of our top picks in Puerto Colombia.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Puerto Colombia, 10 miles from Barranquilla, Hotel El Emigrante features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- The hotel is directly at the (ugly) beach of Puerto Colombia. It’s cheap. It has an air condition that works well. It includes a simple breakfast (only von 7 to 9 a.m.). You are close to the main square(s) of Puerto Colombia and the bus station for Barranquilla.
Ellos dijeron va a estar un desayuno y no hubo.
They said they would provide breakfast but they didn’t.
No wife or TV in the rooms.
No hay wifi ni tele.
- Hotel très bien situé dans le centre de Puerto Colombia, en face du Muelle. Très vivant autour de l’hotel, ce qui implique quand même assez de bruit le soir/nuit surtout si il y a une fête. Bons restaurants à proximité. Personnel de l’hotel accueillant.
- Las instalaciones son buenas, tiene salida a la playa.
- Es un lugar cerca al mar, y eso lo hace agradable. La suite que tomamos estaba muy limpia.
GHL Collection Barranquilla Hotel
One of our top picks in Barranquilla – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing an outdoor pool and sauna, GHL Collection Barranquilla Hotel is located in Barranquilla in the region of Atlántico. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 10 miles away.
- I don’t even know where to begin! The services was beyond fantastic From the moment I arrived, I was made feel at home and the staff went above and beyond to ensure I was well. Loved their service!
- Nice roof top. Amazing view. I don’t speak or understand Spanish but it didn’t even matter.
- This was my second stay at GHL during this trip to Colombia. I booked it again because I enjoyed it so much the first time. I was greated with a knowing smile by the staff who remembered my name! Nice ?
- The rooms were big and beds were comfortable. Breakfast was great
- Very good hotel over all, rooms are awesome, goods food, nice staff..
Hotel Prado 72
One of our best sellers in Barranquilla! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Prado 72 offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A TV with satellite channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 7 miles away.
- The staff were friendly and attentive, especially Julio on the front desk. My room was spacious and the bed/pillows were very comfortable. Lovely pool, good breakfast.
- The staff were extremely helpful and kind, especially with the language barrier. The hotel itself was something else. Nothing like what the pictures reflect. The WiFi only worked on the first floor, elevator barely worked half the time and the rooms were old and dingy. Only thing good about this stay was the hotel staff, Miguel especially and the hotel location.
- The price was very reasonable, and breakfast was included in the price.
- Great value. Huge room. Swimming pool. Good.breakfast. Excptional staff.
- breakfast was great!!! staff was good. Personnel in kitchen were excellent!!
Crowne Plaza Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla – and a guest favorite.
Showcasing a fitness center and hammam, Crowne Plaza Barranquilla is located in Barranquilla. The hotel has an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 9 miles away.
Personnel: Friendly and customer oriented
A brand new hotel
Stunning views of the city
Perfect location: In front of Buena Vista SC & “Plaza del Parque” a place full of restaurants.
- The whole experience was wonderful. From the people who checked me in, to the people serving breakfast, to the manager (Señor Fonseca), to the bedrooms having everything I needed – with great comfort too. Nothing was too much effort. I will definitely return.
The bed was supper comfortable and the room was super
- Great location close to shopping and restaurants. Amazing pool and rooftop terrace.
- New Hotel @ Great Location With Excellent Service. Very Attentive!
- Personnel: Friendly and customer oriented
Holiday Inn Express Barranquilla Buenavista
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing an outdoor pool and fitness center, Holiday Inn Express Barranquilla Buenavista is located in Barranquilla in the region of Atlántico. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 10 miles from Holiday Inn Express Barranquilla Bu.
- Soundproof rooms and bigger than a regular room in Barranquilla.
The room was nice and comfortable. The bed was big and there were two types of pillows: soft and medium. Staff were friendly.
Taxis right in front of hotel, fair pre agreed price to the airport.
Hotel is not far from the Viva mall, the best in the city.
The rooftop pool is perfect for watching the sun set and taking pics showing off, haha.
- Rooms and facilities were exceptionally clean. The reception and housekeeping was attentive and professional. The Wifi was strong. The air conditioner was cold. They even left us a bottle of rum, aguardiente, and candies for Carnaval.
- Bed was comfortable, people were nice, swimming pool was nice.
- this is my 3rd time in this property…. the staff is amazing and the property is one of the best!….. it is my home every time i go to Barranquilla!…. the staff at the front desk is really good and hate to say this but there is a guy there not sure of his name (maybe Carlos) but he is the best!….
Hotel Puerto Colombia
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Puerto Colombia offers accommodations in Puerto Colombia.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Ernesto Cortissoz Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Town center, clean , rooftop terrace room with fridge . Great Helpful staff
- The staff was phenomenal. I seriously injured my knee on the second day of a 9 day trip. The staff went above and beyond to help me and my partner with arranging for a doctor to come to the hotel, translating for us, and arranging for crutches to be brought to the hotel so I could get around. We also had some transactions that needed translated and the staff was extremely accommodating to help with any and all needs. The waitress in the restaurant was patient with our language barrier and brought meals to our room after my injury. The main hotel maid was very helpful with extra towels and pillows. In all, the staff made this 3 star hotel more accommodating than many 5 star hotels I’ve stayed in.
- The hotel has a free pass to use the e exclusive private beach at Prado Mar hotel. It’s a great way to surf on the cheap- surf board rentals are 20,000 COP per hour and the jetty break in front of the hotel was great! Very few people surf he. Lessons are available too. The breakfast was good at the hotel and the air conditioning made it comfortable. The hotel isn’t fancy but it’s clean.
- Staff were very helpful and the breakfast service, especially on Sunday morning, was very good. We liked being away from the congestion of Barranquilla for Carnaval, and didn’t mind the bumpy and packed bus ride, as this was a “cultural” experience for my son visiting from Canada.
- Los espacios fue lo mejor… ya que pensé que sería pequeño y limitado
Hotel Barranquilla Plaza
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, Hotel Barranquilla Plaza is located in Barranquilla. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 8 miles from Hotel Barranquilla Plaza.
- The Location: excellent, close to restaurants, safe, the area is great, lot of big buildings, looks like Brickell in Miami.
- The rooms were newly renovated- much better than I expected. The PLUS room had two double/queen beds instead of one and a sofa bed. Worked perfectly for us. The beds were comfy and had tons of pillows. Bathroom was clean and new as well and both pools were nice.
- Everything was really nice. Since the check in to the check out. The cleanliness, the staff… but the most important quality of this hotel for me is its breakfast 🙂
- The room was very clean and the beds are confortable. The breakfast has variety.
- Amazing breakfast, 2 outside pools. They were very kind to give us the room at 11am because it was ready even though we weren’t supposed to check in before 3pm
Hotel Windsor Barranquilla
One of our top picks in Barranquilla.Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Windsor Barranquilla offers accommodations in Barranquilla. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 9 miles from Windsor Barranquilla.
- Size of the bedroom was very impressed and the the bed was extremely comfortable. The best was the breakfast, tons and tons of options that are expected, like several types of bread, juices and fruits. The outstanding part about it was the local options like soup or fried snacks served as breakfast (very common in the local area, such a Arepas!)
- I love the breakfast and steam room . The staff lead by Sandra Vega is spectacular
- Staff is service minded ; they have a high awareness of what is needed to run a good business.
- The hotel staff was very kind and helpful. The hotel is beautiful and in an area with many restaurants, bars, and shopping nearby.
- They had room on a very busy day with a Colombia-Chile football match
Hotel y Cabañas Juanmar
Located in Santa Veronica, 20 miles from Barranquilla, Hotel y Cabañas Juanmar features a restaurant and free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Ernesto Cortissoz Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great hosts, feels like a family staying here. Elki drove us to the kitespot every day and arranged a tuktuk in all other cases. Perfect hotel if you are into kitesurfing. Also the food is really nice. 🙂
- It’s a nice places have a nice view in front of the sea, the manager is so nice and allways is there to help.
- Everything was perfect!!!! A very good place with a very good staff ! The hotel has a very good situation just in front of the sea ! Everything is clean, the food is excellent and the staff is really really kind! If you are looking for a place quiet, with a good service and a good location, I highly recommend this place !!
We arrived around Christmas and we adopted right away in this lovely family place! The owners are so extremely friendly and helpful witch might feel normal for Colombians but still stays very special for us.
The owner brought us to the mud Vulcan (we highly recommend a visit) and helped us with our trip forward.
+ Extremely friendly and helpful hosts
+ Relaxed atmosphere
+ Calm and natural beach (without beach vendors)
Top Hotels In El Morro Atlántico Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Morro Atlántico to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Morro Atlántico but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Morro Atlántico. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!