10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Moncayo Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Moncayo Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Moncayo Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Moncayo Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Moncayo Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Moncayo Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Moncayo Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Moncayo Valencia Community:
Hotel Playas de Guardamar
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.Hotel Playas de Guardamar is set on Moncayo Beach and has an outdoor pool and small spa, free to all guests. Each room has a terrace with Mediterranean Sea views.The Playas de Guardamar Hotel is set on the Costa Blanca, near the beautiful La Mata y Torrevieja Nature Reserve.Rooms at the hotel are bright and air-conditioned or heated according to the season. They all include a safe for a surcharge, a small fridge and a private bathroom with a sink.Hotel Playas de Guardamar has a sun terrace and garden, with a children’s swimming pool and a play area. There is Wi-Fi access for free, as well as a comfortable lounge.The hotel has a large buffet restaurant, serving Mediterranean cuisine, while drinks and snacks are served in the café. In summer, there is also a poolside bar and an entertainment program.The spa area is open outside high season. It features a heated indoor pool and a hot tub. It also includes a small gym.
- The food was fine, but could have been served warmer.
- Nice place for a family holiday. Very clean rooms and good food. Really close to the beach, amazing for a beach holiday.
- Cooked breakfast very basic and Spanish. Plenty of selection of sweet and savoury pastries and a good selection of continental breakfast, especially German.
- Great beach location, good size bedroom and bathroom all very clean. Very private balcony with great sea views. Great variety of foods at breakfast and evening meal. House rose wine lovely and good price in the restaurant. Lots of free parking near by. Also the regular bus to and from Guardamara very handy to explore area.
- Very nice and kind personnel and really good location, just on the beach. The all inclusive option is the best choice, as the food and drinks are quite everything you need. All the areas are clean and neat, play area and relaxation spaces are great.
Hotel La Laguna Spa & Golf
One of our top picks in Rojales.Hotel La Laguna Spa & Golf is a 5-minute drive from Guardamar Beach, near the Lagunas de la Mata Nature Reserve. The complex has an 18-hole golf course, hydro-massage swimming pool and spa only to be used by our guests.The air-conditioned rooms at La Laguna feature free internet access and a terrace or balcony with views of the swimming pools, lagoons or the estate. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.Guests can use the spa at an extra cost. Special rates are also offered for guests at 7 nearby 18-hole golf courses.Guests receive free access to the hotel’s fitness center. The hotel can also organize activities such as horse-riding and mountain biking. There is also covered parking available.The complex’s restaurant serves international and Mediterranean dishes. Guests can also enjoy the elegant coffee shop La Laguna.La Laguna is located in Ciudad Quesada, in the province of Alicante and on the Costa Blanca.
Swimming pool including bar!
And good airconditioning in tbe room
- Great location, the area was just far enough away from the man tourist area, but close enough to lots of bars/shops/beaches if you wanted to go further afield, couple of great restaurants across the street from the hotel. Staff were first class and the pool area was terrific.
- Very clean, good staff, excellent food, great location
- This was a smart very clean hotel with some excellent staff especially Juan on reception who was very helpful. The housekeeping staff were lovely and very efficient. Comfortable areas to sit. Good bar for coffee and snacks. Too cold for outside pool but it looked lovely and there was plenty of comfortable seating.
- Meals were very Good !! Hotel excellent comfort and staff very obliging.
- Swimming pool including bar!
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.This modern, family hotel is set in the center of Guardamar del Segura, making it ideal for a beach break on the golden sands and clear Mediterranean waters of the Costa Blanca.Use the Hotel Quino as a base to visit over 7 miles of excellent beaches and natural landscape. You can even choose to explore the local area using bikes rented from the hotel. The closest beach is found only 1,000 feet from the hotel.After a day on the beach, relax in the hotel’s game room or TV lounge. Then finish off the day with a tasty meal in the on-site restaurant before enjoying a refreshing drink in the hotel bar.
- Very friendly and accommodating staff, good atmosphere.
- this is a 2star hotel but I rated it a 4star. thanks to all the staff for going that extra mile john
- Very easy to find and not too far from beach….Many thanks friendly staff….
- The staff went the extra mile for us. During our stay it was my birthday and a family member from Spain had left a present for me at the front desk. The receptionist sang Happy Birthday to me when he presented me with the gift!
Welcoming owner, keen to guide you and gulive you tips.
Clean, comfortable room. Quiet dated, but I guess that’s part of its charm.
Set overlooking the Mediterranean Sea on the Costa Blanca, the Hotel Guardamar is ideal for a family vacation in the sunshine, equipped with a small outdoor swimming pool.Spend the day relaxing by the pool equipped with lounge chairs, here you can soak up the sunshine all day long, and take a refreshing dip in the cool waters.Hotel Guardamar is also situated just a short walk from the nearby sandy beach. After starting your day with a hearty breakfast in the hotels restaurant, head down to the beach with the whole family.Return to the hotel in the evening and dine with friends or family in the stylish on-site restaurant. Grab a drink in the bar after dinner and chat with fellow guests.This hotel also has a 24-hour front desk, so you can come and go as you please.
- Good location, friendly staff, clean room. Nice view through the balcony
- This is a small ‘value for money’ hotel. The staff are without exception very friendly and helpful. This is the third time we stayed there and would certainly stay there again.
My newly renovated room was lovely. Bright, light and spacious with lots of storage space, large beds and modern, sleek bathroom.
I ate dinner in the restaurant. The menu del día was only 14€ for four courses, water, wine and bread. Very tasty options and great value. Waiter was helpful and attentive and spoke good English. The only slight negative was the piped music – a poor cover of Whitney Houston’s greatest hits.
Breakfast was included in room rate and was very good. Hot option of scrambled eggs and bacon. Lots of fresh bread, cheese, meats and yoghurts. Freshly squeezed juices and decent coffee plus a wide range of pastries were also available.
My balcony had a sea view which was a lovely surprise and would be fabulous in warmer weather.
Check in and out was efficient and friendly.
A lovely hotel which I would happily stay at again.
- comfortable beds and excellent views of the sea,very helpful and friendly staff,great bar and good quality service
- Food in restaurant very good and inexpensive, very friendly hotel
Hotel Eden Mar
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.Located in the center of Guardamar, this modern hotel is just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach. It has a roof terrace with a hot tub and lounge chairs. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout.All rooms at Hotel Eden Mar are air-conditioned and feature a bright, modern décor. Each includes satellite TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries.The hotel restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch. It specializes in Mediterranean food and offers a set lunch menu. There is also a café-barEden Mar Hotel is within 45 minutes’ drive of the cities of Elche and Alicante. Torrevieja Marina is a 25-minute drive away, and Benidorm’s Terra Mítica Theme Park is 65 mi away.The Bus Station is 1,950 feet from the hotel and San Javier Airport can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- A quality 2 star hotel. The staff are all so friendly and helpful. The rooms are perfectly clean, the beds very comfortable and the bar/restaurant has a real buzz to it.
- The room was spacious with two balconies. Although quite warm we did not have to use the aircon as it was easy to get a through breeze. The prices in the restaurant and bar are very reasonable. 10-15 minute walk to the beach. The staff are great and good fun.
- The cafe food was excellent as was the menu de dia. Solarium is a great place to hang out although sadly too early in the year for the jacuzzi to be open
Very friendly and helpful staff, a real home from home feel.
good hotel bar and restaurant.
excellent location in Guardamar, easy walk to beach, shops and restaurants
- staff excellent especially Carlos who could not do enough for us. Good housekeeping . Central location, great service
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.Only 200 feet from the beach, this hotel in Guardamar del Segura offers air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.All rooms at Hotel Levante feature tiled floors, air conditioning and heating. Each is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels.A buffet breakfast is available at an additional cost. There are several bars and restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk of Levante Hotel.The hotel has a 24-hour reception desk, a bar and a terrace. Private parking is available at an additional cost.Guardamar Bus Terminal is about 10 minutes’ walk away. There are regular services to Alicante, Torrevieja and San Pedro. Alicante Airport is 21 mi away.
- Lovely old hotel near the beach, walls are thin but location is great. Very friendly male receptionist not so friendly female receptionist – 2 opposites in fact. Would stay again.
- About 50 meters from the beach. Breakfast is reasonable though very basic: tea, coffee, bread, ham, cheese, boiled eggs, yogurt, juice.
- Superb beach location , warm welcoming staff , easy of parking , value for money.
- The reception was welcoming and very helpful. The room was serviced daily and well. The Breakfast facilities and timings were very good.
- Perfect location at the beach with perfect view from the balcony.
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.Hotel Mediterráneo is set 800 feet from Guardamar del Segura’s beaches. It features its own restaurant and has free Wi-Fi access throughout.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Mediterráneo has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom. Safe is available at an extra cost. Some rooms have a terrace or a balcony.The hotel is within 10 minutes’ walk of Reina Sofía Park and there are 4 golf clubs within 30 minutes’ drive of the hotel.Torrevieja is 7.5 mi away, while Alicante and its airport can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Good value and well kept family run hotel. Very clean and beds were comfortable. Tailored for Spanish guests which is fine. Staff were civil and helped with luggage storage on last day. Guardamar itself is beautiful.
- Good breakfast, nice friendly staff, value for money.
- The only thing is no kettle in room just a kettle not items as I would have bought coffee milk etc but hotel was very friendly clean and staff are excellent
- Hotel was very clean , the staff were very helpful, the situation was perfect close to all amenities and literally 3 minute walk to the beach . Good selection of food for breakfast.
- The breakfast was a continental one but with plenty of choice and only costing 6 euros. The rooms were clean and comfortable .
One of our top picks in Guardamar del Segura.This new, 4-star hotel is set just off the fantastic beaches of the Costa Blanca. It is surrounded by the pine trees of the Reina Sofia Forest in Guardamar del Segura.The Parque Mar has a fitness center and a massage service, available at an extra cost. All areas are made accessible for a wheelchair and there is 1 room that is adapted for guests with disabilities.The hotel is located a few miles north of the resort of Torrevieja and a golden sand beach is only 500 feet away. In the surrounding area you will find plenty of golf courses.
- We liked the variety of food available for breakfast. Having our room cleaned, the beds made and lovely fresh towels every day. It was a bonus that the hotel was so close to the Queen Sofia Park so that we could easily take a stroll when ever we felt like it. I am disabled so the Hotel was perfectly situated for getting about.
Plenty on the buffet from cereals and cakes to meats and cheese and hot options. The tea and coffee was good – not from a buffet machine but made at the bar individually. Worth a second cup!
Dinner included a soup, salad and hot options – 2 fish and 2 meat plus vegetables.
There was something to satisfy everyone’s palate
Really liked the terrace adjoining the dining room which overlooked a park – peaceful and quiet.
- Guardamar is a really lovely place to holiday. The hotel location was really good and some staff were very friendly, particularly one of the male receptionists, Vladimir and the houskeeping lady. The room was quite good but not to 4* standard. Also,the first room was not to our liking and an alternative was offered with no fuss.
- very clean room, staff very sociable, very close to the sea
- Hotel was clean but no tea making facility in room and not much choice of breakfast seem to geared towards Spanish people for breakfast
This family hotel is located in a privileged setting on the beach front, with 9.3 mi of beaches and surrounded by protected landscapes. It has an outdoor pool with a spa area.All the rooms are doubles and have large terraces that enjoy views of the sea. Its well known restaurant offers you the finest regional rice dishes and the fruits of the sea of the local area. This is a place to enjoy some relaxing holidays, great cuisine and a naturally beautiful setting with sea views.Near the hotel you can practice horse-riding, paragliding and trekking in Laguna de la Mata National Park. The offering for golfers is considerable in this area with four courses in a radius of 16 mi. On-site parking is available on request.
- Excellent customer service and the high quality of the restaurant onsite
- The hotel says it has a spa on booking, but it doesn’t. Only jacuzzi on roof top, no sauna and no massage centre, swimming pool is on other side of the street.
- Nice shower room and toiletries. Beds comfortable.
- Friendly staff, very convenient for beach, nice decor throughout
- Location. And restaurants bars…hotel staffs very friendly….
Hotel Costa Blanca Resort
One of our top picks in Rojales.Hotel Costa Blanca Resort is located just 1,650 feet from La Marquesa Golf Course in Rojales. Offering a communal terrace with panoramic views, this private resort features an outdoor pool, a gym and mini-golf.Hotel Costa Blanca offers comfortable rooms and apartments with free WiFi, air conditioning, heating, and flat-screen TV. The apartments have a kitchen area, and rooms include a mini-bar with 2 bottles of water.Rojales Town Center is a 2-minute drive from Hotel Costa Blanca Resort, and Guardamar del Segura and its beaches are 10 minutes’ drive away. Torrevieja is 11 mi from the hotel, and Alicante Airport is 35 minutes’ drive away.
- Excellent service , fantastic value, superb location with stunning views, minutes from La Marquesa golf.
- comfy bed, spacious. heating good, bathroom with bath plus shower,lovely views from window/terrace
- NOTHING, THERE WERE NO FACILITIES OPEN OR TO USE, NOT EVEN PUBLIC AREAS OF THE ‘HOTEL ‘
- Staff so obliging couldn’t do enough for us. Moved us to easy access room as wife disabled.
- It served its purpose as a place to stay after a Christmas do.
Top Hotels In El Moncayo Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Moncayo Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Moncayo Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Moncayo Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!