10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Mojón Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
El Mojón Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Mojón Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Mojón Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Mojón Valencia Community. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Mojón Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Mojón Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Mojón Valencia Community:
The cozy hotel is located in Pilar de la Horadada, a charming and quiet coastal town, where you can enjoy a peaceful holiday by the still waters of the Mediterranean Sea. The hotel is equipped for you and your family, to have an enjoyable and relaxing stay.
The charming town has a relaxed and friendly ambiance. There are a few of places of interest to visit such as, the Roman watchtower and the parish church, Nuestra Señora del Pilar.Pilar de la Horadada has a 2.5 miles of beach, where the Mar Menor laps the shore. The calm waters make it an ideal place to take part in water sports.
The hotel is just a short drive away from the coastline that offers sandy golden beaches, as well as rocky shores that hide many coves, waiting to be discovered.
- Bed very comfy, room quiet, generally a good experience
- The whole package was perfect, Great staff, Clean, Comfortable, Very good value. There is no meal option at this hotel, but attached to reception is a very nice cafe run buy the hotel, perfect for coffe and light snacks.
- Made very welcome cleanness excellent stayed another 9days
- Great value for money no hassells staff are great. only thing I don’t like is that you have to return key to reception every time you need to go out, keys are then stored in wooden shelf’s and not in safe which anybody can help there self if no one is at reception. I would visit again 👍
- Excellent hotel, staff extremely friendly and made my stay brilliant. The hotel was situated in a lovely quiet area no noise nice and peaceful. The small town of Pilar was 5 mins walk from the hotel, the bus was 5 mins walk from the hotel,which was regular and took me to all the local beaches, perfect!!!! The swimming baths were 5 mins walk from the hotel which had 3 pools brilliant for families to enjoy it was perfect peace and serenity !!!!
One of our top picks in San Pedro del Pinatar.Hidden away in a quiet avenue just 1,650 feet from the Mar Menor beach, the Aparthotel Bahía offers modern, well-equipped apartments ideal for a peaceful beach break.On the edge of a massive San Pedro del Pinatar Park, the Aparthotel Bahía boast a picturesque location perfect for strolling around, and just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.Enjoy the comfort of your functional apartment, which features air conditioning, a good kitchen and double-glazing to keep noise to a minimum. Plan your holiday with the free internet connection.Wander down to the sunny beach for the day, or sit back and relax on the sun loungers on the terrace.Prepare your own meals for your convenience, visit our buffet located in Hotel Traina, or sample the wide range of Spanish restaurants available in the nearby streets.With a 24-hour front desk, family rooms available and a smoke-free environment, the Aparthotel Bahía is a perfect practical choice to discover the south-eastern coast of Spain.
- Stayed here before, lovely re-furbed property, great shower, extras provided like washing up liquid, hand wash and shower gel. hotel reception staff are excellent and can’t help enough. They let me borrow an adapter last year at no charge. Also safe is included in the price. See you next year
- Perfect location to explore the city of San Pedro de Pinatar and the promenade and beaches of the Mar Menor.
- The apartment was located on the 4th floor and was quite small but ideal for a night’s stay. There was a small kitchen area, with fridge, microwave oven and ceramic hob, which allowed us to make a cup of tea and a snack. There was a comfortable sofa and a balcony. The bedroom was separate and of a good size.
- Good base for exploring the coast and only a 10 minute walk to the promenade.
- I’ve stayed on the Triana hotel which is next door and run in conjunction. Always a great stay looked after by the staff. Rooms always clean public areas very clean.
Hotel Arce is located in San Pedro del Pinatar, a 15-minute walk from Mar Menor’s mud baths. Free WiFi access is available throughout.This family-oriented hotel offers ironing and laundry services, as well as a safety deposit box. An on-site parking is available for a surcharge for cars.Each room at the Arce hotel has individual air conditioning and heating, as well as a fridge, TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Shops, restaurants, a pharmacy and petrol station can be found within 2 minutes on foot, as well as a bus stop. Centro 2 Mares is 5 minutes away by car. San Javier Airport is 5 mi from the property, and Balsicas Train Station is 11 mi away. Torre Pacheco and the IFEPA Convention Center are 13 mi from the property. Torrevieja is 14 mi away and Alicante Airport is 48 mi away.
- Jose, the host is a welcoming and generous personality.
- Very friendly and helpful host! Clean and quiet location.
Hotel was extremely clean and the staff very friendly. Hotel very centrally located close amenities and the beach was a pleasant short walk away.
The owner is very knowledgeable and will help in any way he can.
- Staff were so friendly and helpful! The little bowl of the owner’s wife’s homemade Arroz con leche with my breakfast one morning was superb.
- Hotel was quiet. Separate room with separate bath with good sized shower & hot water. Room had small fridge about the size of a microwave. One staff member spoke fluent English & was very helpful.
Located 50 feet from Villananitos Beach, Hotel Alaska features a bar and free WiFi in all rooms. The hotel is 0.9 mi from central San Pedro del Pinatar.Rooms at the Alaska have air conditioning, a fridge and TV. They all come with a private bathroom. Some of them have a terrace overlooking the sea.It offers a terrace and a lounge area with a TV where guests can relax. A buffet breakfast is available for an extra charge, as well as a self-service restaurant during the summer.Salinas y Arenales Nature Park is 5 minutes’ drive away, while Pinatar Arena Football Centers is 1.2 mi from the property.Cartagena, Torrevieja and Murcia are less than 45 minutes’ drive away. San Javier Airport is 5 mi away.
- Continental breakfast was excellent and very good value . Staff helpful and friendly .
- Fantastic location for the beach and beach bars, and restaurants.
- The friendliness of the staff, the cleanliness of the room and the location. All was great. Great place for families.
- the closeness to the beach ,and walks along the long romenade also the price
Everything else was fab
The beds and pillows were very comfortable
Hotel Servigroup La Zenia
Set within 50 feet of 2 beaches, La Zenia Hotel features a tennis court, a spa center and an outdoor pool with sea views. The rooms include a private balcony with full or side sea views.Hotel Servigroup La Zenia has a terrace with lounge chairs, overlooking the beach. There are also large gardens with children’s play areas. In the summer, the hotel offers a wide range of activities and entertainment.La Zenia’s restaurant serves buffet meals, and offers show cooking. A gluten-free menu is available upon request.Entry to the hotel’s spa center comes for an extra fee. Facilities include a heated indoor pool, a gym and sauna. Massages and beauty treatments can also be booked.Guests receive a discount on green fees at a nearby golf course. Just 6 miles away, the resort of Torrevieja in Costa Blanca, Hotel La Zenia offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. Orihuela is 19 miles away.
Have returned to this Hotel with family and friends on many occasions.
Location, Staff, Cleanliness, all excellent.
Food choice has improved greatly especially for breakfast.
- Breakfast and evening meals provided an excellent choice of foods and beverages. Hotel staff were very polite and helpful throughput our stay.Bedroom and other facilities were all spotlessly clean and and adequatley furnished. Hotel location was perfect.
- The hotel is in a superb location overlooking the sea and with direct access to a beautiful sandy beach and coastal walks in both directions
- The variety of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Staff were very helpful.
Beautiful setting right on tbe beach. Lovely hotel.
Would definitely stay again.
- Have returned to this Hotel with family and friends on many occasions.
Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia
One of our top picks in San Pedro del Pinatar.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Hotel Lodomar Spa & Talasoterapia is just 1,650 feet from the beach. It overlooks the Mar Menor lagoon and has a thalassotherapy spa center with supplement.The spa at the Lodomar offers a sauna, Turkish bath, saltwater pools and wide range of treatments, including massage and wraps. The hotel also has a large sun terrace with loungers.All of the spacious, air-conditioned rooms in the Lodomar have a balcony and views of the Mar Menor or the surrounding countryside. All the apartments have kitchenettes and furnished terraces.The Lodomar Hotel’s restaurant offers a varied buffet, including a selection of Mediterranean, Murcian and homemade dishes.During July and August, Lodomar offers a Kids Club every day from 17:00 to 20:00 by the pool area. Also during these months, 3 nights per week, all guests can join live music in the terrace from 22:00 to 00:00.San Javier Airport is just 10 minutes’ drive away, while Murcia City and Cartagena are both under 1 hour’s drive away. The hotel hires bicycles, and outside the hotel you will find some 7.5 mi of cycle ways.
- We stayed in an apartment & it was very clean. Washing machine a great extra. Beds very comfortable. Bed linen changed 6 times during our two weeks.Clean towels every other day. Everything you need in the kitchen. Had a problem with the safe but was sorted very quickly by staff. Excellent apartment.
- Breakfast was very nice. Room also nice and we could open the window at night for fresh air.
- Friendly staff,good breakfast,apartment very spacious,well equipped.
- The room was comfortable, good selection of food at breakfast staff in the restaurant and bar were friendly and helpful. My stay was short so I did not use the leisure facilities but the pool looked very nice! lovely beaches a short walk away.
- Good location. Excellent breakfast buffet. Comfortable and spacious rooms. Good value for money. Helpful staff. Quiet in winter; no noisy street.
Thalasia Costa de Murcia
Featuring sea-water swimming pools and a large spa, Thalasia Costa de Murcia is set in the Las Salinas nature reserve, 15 minutes’ walk from the beaches of the Mar Menor. Free WiFi is available.Guest have free access to the spa, pools and water jets in the 15 ft² spa center. A range of treatments are available at an extra cost, including massages and sea-mudpacks, as well as slimming programs and physical therapy.All rooms offer air conditioning, a private balcony and a flat-screen TV.The rooftop terrace features views of the Mediterranean Sea. Buffet and à la carte meals, including Mediterranean dishes, are served at the hotel.The hotel also offers a paddle and tennis court, as well as a children’s playground, all available seasonally. Bicycles can be rented on site. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and Alicante Airport is 47 mi away.
- Very impressed with the indoor spa pool, and with the overall high quality and standard of cleanliness throughout hotel. Very relaxing peaceful atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Free car park alongside hotel.
- Lacked in any ambience, character, purely functional. Especially restaurant and bar
- The bed was to hard. The lunsh and breakfast was very good.
ample parking although car park needs repair
- The bed was very comfortable. The Spa was wonderful.
Hotel Madrid is just 150 feet from the beach in Santiago de la Ribera, and 2.5 mi from Murcia’s San Javier Airport. It offers free WiFi throughout and 2 restaurants.All air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV, safe, desk, and fridge. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and free toiletries. The beds feature a memory foam mattress.Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available at the hotel’s restaurant-bar.A laundry service is available and the hotel has a tour desk. The hotel is next to the Mar Menor, a large saltwater lagoon popular for water sports. There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway and the San Pedro Salt Pans Nature Reserve is a 10-minute drive away.The nearest airport is Region de Murcia International Airport, 18 mi from the property.
- It is a little gem by the sea and very centrally located! I will stay again
Location was really good, just a few minutes walk from the beaches and lots of bustling restaurants and bars.
Staff were friendly, and bike hire at the hotel was a brilliant way to see the area.
- Its was basic but warm and comfortable. Staff were amazing so helpful and kind.
- Great location next to beach, quiet area, continental breakfast included
- Excellent value for money with perfect beach location
Hotel Golf Campoamor
One of our top picks in Campoamor.This 4-star hotel lies within the Campoamor Golf Course, less than 3.7 mi from the beaches of Campoamor in Orihuela-Costa. Guests can relax in the outdoor swimming pool.Hotel Golf Campoamor has a fitness center and offers more than 328 ft² of sports facilities. Tennis, paddle and cricket are all available on site.Each room at Golf Campoamor comes with air conditioning, heating and satellite TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Golf Campoamor’s restaurant serves Mediterranean cuisine. Its large terrace offers views over the Costa Blanca. At an extra charge, breakfast can be provided in the room.Murcia-San Javier Airport is just 11 mi from the hotel.
- Close to the golfcourse. Great rooms, are cleaned every day also weekends. Food are greate with a good selection of choises. Great service
- The views, the value for money and the beautiful setting are all why we keep returning time after time..
- The main meals were excellent and the Angus stakes were perfect
- The breakfast buffet, the swimming pool, the easy parking, the outdoor dining terrace
- Suite was superb especially with kids as it has two bedrooms and was very spacious. Immaculately clean and excellent food.
Located in Los Alcazáres in the Southern Spanish region of Murcia, very close to the superb Los Narejos Beach and only two miles from Murcia Airport.All rooms at the Hotel 525 come with a mini-bar and a TV with satellite and cable channels. Each also has a private bathroom as well as a balcony.Hotel 525, is located in a shopping area, where you will find many varied types of bars and restaurants.The hotel has a lobby bar, a snack bar, covered car park, meeting rooms and spa.
- Love this hotel, for the great location, friendly staff and it is lovely and clean. will definitely go again.
- 5 mins from the airport 5 mins from the beach with its amazing calm sea and restaurants and coffee shops and bars right on the doorstep Hotel facilities and staff are excellent
- Convenient location near Murcia airport. Walking distance to restaurants & bars
- I made 2 separate bookings for two consecutive nights because of a change in my plans, one in a superior room and one in an ordinary room the first cost 159 the second 85 and what was the difference for €74 euros. In the standard room, which was exactly the same as the superior room, 7 rooms further on, on the same floor and with the same view, I wasn’t provided with a robe, kettle or ‘special’ toiletries. Would I have preferred the standard room on both occasions at a cost of €85.00 most definitely a big yes. The staff were fantastic and couldn’t be more helpful, the facilities were great and the location right in the centre of things but within walking easy distance of the beach. A really great hotel.
Leisure centre/Spa and terraces.
Top Hotels In El Mojón Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Mojón Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Mojón Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Mojón Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!