10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Mesón Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
El Mesón Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Mesón Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Mesón Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Mesón Tenerife. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Mesón Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Mesón Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Mesón Tenerife:
Hotel Colon Rambla
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.In the heart of Tenerife’s Santa Cruz, this elegant hotel features free Wi-Fi and has an outdoor pool and charming gardens.The Colon Rambla is fronted by an impressive glass wall which continues around to the garden and outdoor terrace. From the spacious interiors, you can enjoy the pleasant views of the Ramblas, which the hotel faces.Air-conditioned rooms have a plasma satellite TV, a minibar and a pillow menu. Non-smoking rooms and a laundry service are available.You can enjoy the hotel’s outdoor pool, terrace and pretty gardens, as well as the restaurant and bar with terrace. There are also several function rooms for meetings and celebrations. the 24-hour front desk can also organize car rental and parking.Conveniently located next to the García Sanabria Park and the Patos Square, guests can browse the surroundings and enjoy these lovely areas of Santa Cruz. In addition, the Colon Rambla is only 2 minutes from the port and under 10 minutes to the fabulous Teresitas Beach.
- marcos who helped run the restaurant is a gem who went out of his way to make my wife joan and I feel comfortable our entire stay. he left a huge positive impression. five stars as a person. food was excellent. front desk went out of its way whenever we needed a taxi. staff makes this hotel. rooms had more than adequate space. location was excellent in a nice neighborhood with parks and trees, close to some good reastaurants.
- Bed is very comfortable, bathroom is very clean and the pool very nice.
- Comfortable hotel. Superbly friendly staff . 10 -15 minutes walk into centre . Large , Clean Rooms and Good breakfast buffet choice.. Pool & surrounds clean and beautifully maintained. Garage on site.
- Excellent location. Lovely room. Friendly staff. Paid a few more dollars a night for a courtyard/poolside view. It is worth it!
- Staff were friendly, efficient and responsive. Location was great with a 10-20 min walk into most parts of town. Free WiFi was handy and reliable.
Iberostar Grand Mencey
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.This stylish, urban hotel with a spa is located in a colonial-style building. Grand hotel Mencey offers spacious rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free high speed WiFi is available throughout.Iberostar’s smart rooms feature hardwood floors and a modern décor. In-room amenities include satellite TV and a mini bar. Some rooms have a balcony with city views and a private bathroom including a bathrobe, slippers and a hairdryer.Los Menceyes restaurant at Iberostar Grand Hotel Mencey serves a variety of local dishes. It is open for breakfast and dinner. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s Bar Casino or in the lobby bar.A free shuttle service from the hotel to Teresitas Beach is available to guests.The hotel is located in a quiet residential area, just 150 feet from García Sanabria Park. It is just 5 minutes’ drive from the ferry port with regular crossings to the other islands. Tenerife North Airport is 8.7 mi away. There are several bus stops within 5 minutes’ walk of the hotel. Private parking is available at a location nearby for an additional cost.
- Fabulous breakfast, beautiful lobby, nice staff, the hotel is near a gorgeous park
Fantastic breakfast, nice hotel and facilities.
Most importantly very kind staff, helpful and positive attitudes !
- Building facilities (pool, restaurants) were quite good.
- Good pool, hotel grounds have lots of potential, private balcony and spacious rooms.
- I like the restaurant staff. They were terrific. Very attentive and friendly staff. Also the cleaning service for the room was excellent. I love the location, the facilities and the turtle pool just blow my mind. I love it!! Certainly is a place to go back.
Hotel Adonis Capital
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Set in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Hotel Adonis Capital is surrounded by shops, bars and restaurants. Rooms include free Wi-Fi and plasma-screen TVs.This functional hotel has a café with panoramic views of the port and the Plaza de la Candelaria. A buffet breakfast is served here every day, and both free Wi-Fi and newspapers are provided.Rooms at the Adonis are spacious and bright. All rooms have a private bathroom and some also have a balcony with great views.Staff at the Capital’s 24-hour reception can arrange car rental or provide information about what to see and do during your stay in Tenerife. A computer is also available at reception for guests to use for free.The Adonis Capital is set within Plaza de la Candelaria, just 5 minutes’ walk from the Canary Islands Parliament. There is easy access to public transport, including trams and buses. Tenerife North Airport is 6.2 mi away and the nearest beaches are 15 minutes away by car.
Depending on your room location it might be a different story. Two of us got the 8th floor corner room with jaw dropping views of the ocean and the capital of Santa Cruz. Literally few steps away from all the attractions this hotel was the jewel in the crown during the trip to Tenerife. Will definitely stay there again.
Don’t skip the breakfast – it’s tasty, contains a good selection of cold and hot meals and costs just a fraction of what you spend in the city centre.
Custom service excellent
- Couldn’t find the bar that was mentioned on web site.
- Central location, very friendly staff, fairly okey breakfast
- Hotel Adonis Capital is located in the center of the city, very nice! I really liked that my room had a balcony to sit on in the evening and a mini-fridge. The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, and the elevator was really convenient. And cheap!
- Depending on your room location it might be a different story. Two of us got the 8th floor corner room with jaw dropping views of the ocean and the capital of Santa Cruz. Literally few steps away from all the attractions this hotel was the jewel in the crown during the trip to Tenerife. Will definitely stay there again.
Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo
Featuring a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and sun terrace, Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo (formerly Barceló Santa Cruz Contemporáneo) is located in central Santa Cruz. This modern hotel offers free WiFi and an on-site restaurant.Air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel’s Alfredo Restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean and local dishes. There is also a lounge bar serving cocktails. You will find many dining options and shops in the surrounding area.There are also event rooms suitable for meetings and conferences at Occidental Santa Cruz Contemporáneo.Tenerife North Airport can be reached in a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
Great staff, friendly and very helpful.
Beds were comfortable, great location, easy walk to everything, beautiful park, close market, lots of restaurants. Very good food for breakfast and good food at the bar also.
- Staff was really nice at the Reception. Kimberly was helpful and attentive and her collegueas as well.
- Staff were very friendly and the rooms are nicely renovated. At first I got a room on the 7th floor without view and next to the elevator and could hear its sound very well. When I talked about it they immediately changed my room to a much better one.
- Location is good. The lady in reception was very friendly, I would give a Star for her good services.
- The localization was great, next to the park, close to shops, town centre and bus stops. The wifi was fast and the staff very friendly.
- Great staff, friendly and very helpful.
Hotel Adonis Plaza
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Set in the center of Santa Cruz and 5 minutes’ walk from the city’s port, Hotel Adonis Plaza features a 24-hour reception and a restaurant. Its simple rooms have free wired internet access.All air-conditioned rooms at Hotel Adonis Plaza have a TV and a mini-bar. There is a fully equipped bathroom with a hairdryer.Shops, bars and cafés can be found around Plaza de España, 5 minutes’ walk from the hotel. The nearest beaches are less than 1.2 mi away.Ferries to neighboring Canary Islands leave from the nearby port. San Cristóbal de La Laguna and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 20 minutes’ by car.
- Location is perfect, close to coffee bars and restaurants, nice view to the port. Room was clean and nice, with a terrace. Staff was very helpful. Would recommend it to friends!
- Nice places for sunbathing, good breakfast and very cheap and comfy with beautiful views.
- That it was central to the city which is perfect for the carnival. The staff were friendly and tried to be as helpful as they could be.
– great location, right in downtown
– a lot of restaurant options nearby
- Breakfast was okay, no provision for gluten-free requirements. Due to refurbishment at the Hotel Adonis Plaza, breakfast was taken at a sister hotel where the facility to accommodate all who required breakfast was inadequate and cramped.
Hotel Horizonte features a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi. It is located on a quiet street in central Santa Cruz, 5 minutes’ walk from the port.Each large room comes with a flat-screen cable TV and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.The Hotel Horizonte has vending machines with hot and cold drinks. There is a variety of restaurants and bars in the surrounding area, as well as easy access to public transport.García Sanabria Park is 5 minutes’ walk from the Horizonte, and you can drive to Teresitas Beach in 10 minutes. Tenerife Norte Airport is just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect location. Parking lot is a huge benefit, especially if you are not comfortable parking on narrow streets.
Great location close to the harbor port of Sant Cruz City of Tenerife.
- Staff, location, value for the money. It’s also close to ferry port (Armas), I could get there in 10 min, walking.
- The room was very small. There was no morning coffee…
Tenerife in itself is an amazing place to stay and hotel Horizonte was the best option we selected.
The staff were so helpful and kind. As me and partner were new to the place and language they helped us visit a lot of places by guiding us through the city maps and transport.
The room was clean and tidy!
We had a pleasant stay at Hotel Horizonte!
Silken Atlántida Santa Cruz
In Santa Cruz’s financial and commercial center, Silken Atlántida offers panoramic sea views from its glass lifts. It has a rooftop terrace, and rooms with free Wi-Fi and hydro-massage showers.The hotel has an on-site fitness center, as well as a terrace, 2 saunas and 2 hot tubs. The Silken Club Executive Floor also offers an exclusive service including 24-hour coffee and cake, free Wi-Fi and daily newspapers.The Atlántida Santa Cruz has bright, attractive rooms with classic décor. All air-conditioned rooms feature a safe, satellite TV and city or sea views.The restaurant offers a selection of Mediterranean cuisine, traditional Canarian dishes and a varied wine selection. Guests can enjoy local wines and pintxos dishes in the hotel’s Gastrobar.The Atlántida is a 15 minute drive from Playa Teresitas Beach and a 10 minute walk from Calatrava’s impressive Convention Center. Tenerife’s Norte Airport is just a 10 minute drive away.
Really friendly and helpful front of house staff.
The rooms are really comfortable.
Perfect location for getting out and about in Santa Cruz.
- Very friendly staffs. Their service was customer-oriented. I was very glad to talk with them.
- Centrally located with walking distance to bus station, train, and central market.
- Location, very wonderfull staff near to the shopping
- Well furnished room, impressive marble bathroom, great bathtub, very comfortable bed, good quality of toiletries. Very good offer made it very good value for money.
- Really friendly and helpful front of house staff.
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Located near Santa Cruz’s yacht club, this hotel is 10 minutes’ walk from the city center. It offers modern air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony, flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.The hotel has a restaurant and a bar-café serving drinks and light meals during the day. There is also a variety of restaurants in the surrounding area.Teresitas Beach is 4.3 mi away, and Los Rodeos Airport is 6.2 mi away. There is a bus station located 5 minutes’ walk away from the Hotel Nautico.The Teide National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Wifi was good a little further from city but walkable.
- How friendly and helpful staff was. The little treats were really nice. The message on the mirror wishing us a good day
- Staff was extremely lovely, nice, helpful with information and always there to ask how was your day.
As we were in the odd circumstance of being a group of three unrelated people, the availability of a room with three single beds was perfect.
We liked the location being close enough to Santa Cruz, Terasitas Beach, and a bus line.
- Fair for the amount of money, out of the city, good for one night stay
Hotel Adonis Pelinor
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.With a convenient central location and comfortable, clean, air conditioned accommodations available at great rates, the hotel is an excellent base whatever your reason for visiting Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Whether you want to relax, shop or do business in the city, the hotel’s convenient location makes it a great base. Situated in the heart of Santa Cruz, in the business center but just 10 minutes away from the beach of Las Teresitas, all that the city has to offer is within easy reach. The central location means the hotel has excellent transportation connections; there are bus stops and taxi stands just 150 feet away, as well as a large public parking lot. Both the island’s North and South airports are just 10 minutes and 40 minutes away respectively and Santa Cruz’s harbor is only 5 minutes away.
- The location was good and accessible to every restaurants, shops, etc
- Decent hotel with helpful staff, Very good breakfast for 5 Euro which is half the price that we paid elsewhere.
- Location, quick responding of hotel staff, cleanness of rooms
- The Hotel Pelinor is an old building and has few amenities. The furnishings and design is outdated and very basic. The location is nice.
- The staff were always helpful and went out of their way to do the little extras I asked them to do. Will definitely stay there in the future.
Hotel Principe Paz
One of our top picks in Santa Cruz de Tenerife.Hotel Príncipe Paz is located in central Santa Cruz de Tenerife, in the city’s historic and commercial center. It offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with satellite TV and a mini-bar.The hotel’s restaurant offers breakfast with great views over Príncipe Square. The café serves tapas, sandwiches and salads.The Príncipe Paz is close to Santa Cruz’s city hall, and you can drive to the Tenerife Auditorium and Congress Center in 8 minutes. Teresitas Beach and Tenerife Norte Airport are just 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Nice staff, good breakfast, good room, good location
- It is a basic 3 stars hotel but located in the city center next to all facilities. Very kind staff as well.
Location is great. Everything is within 5-10 minutes walk.
Reception is helpful.
Breakfast was good enough.
- A wonderful location right in the center of town. An inviting lobby with two staffers (that I saw). We had a great view over the square. Many great restaurants in front of the Tribunal Superior (5 minutes walk).
– The location
– The restaurant’s food: we ate 3 times in the hotel’s restaurant and their food was really delicious ..
Top Hotels In El Mesón Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Mesón Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Mesón Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Mesón Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!