10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Matorral Fuerteventura – Top Hotel Reviews
El Matorral Fuerteventura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Matorral Fuerteventura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Matorral Fuerteventura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Matorral Fuerteventura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Matorral Fuerteventura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Matorral Fuerteventura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Matorral Fuerteventura:
Apartamentos la Piramide
Apartamentos la Piramide is a 10-minute drive from Fuerteventura Airport and 2 miles from Castillo Beach. It features an outdoor pool, hot tub and sauna, as well as a gym and tennis court.All apartments have a balcony with pool views. There is a living room with a sofa bed and flat-screen TV. You can rent the safe, and there is a private bathroom. The kitchenette includes a fridge, stove and coffee maker.The complex has a cafe, restaurant and poolside bar. Packed lunches can be requested and there are vending machines for snacks.Free parking is available nearby and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Fuerteventura Golf Club is 3 miles away.
- Lovely apartments, very clean, lovely staff, 15 minute walk from the square with shops,pubs,marina. Ideal relaxing holiday
The staff was super kind and nice, lady receptionist very sweet, the bartender Simon always smiling and ready to give you excellent service. Breakfast ladies very kind and smiling. In overall, everyone from hotel´s stuff is working hard to make you feel welcoming and comfortable.
Location is very good in case you have a rental car. Corralejo with night life and attractions 40 min drive and Morro Jable on very south of the island and beautiful beaches 1 hour drive. Beautiful Playa Blanca with white sand only 10 minutes drive. Airport also 10 minutes.
Very nice, calm and relaxing atmosphere at the property.
The prices in property´s bar very cheap. (glass of wine – 1 euro)
- Good place to travel around the island with their own pool bar
- The wifi is good at Lobby. Friendly cats. Good parking next to the entrance. Friendly and helpful staff. At evenings Good live music in lobby
- Nice staff. Close to the ocean, no beach, but nice for walking. Big swimming pool. Pretty quiet and fairly clean. Close proximity to the airport (yet quiet). There are mini shops not that far to get some basics. Kitchenette.
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.The modern Puerto Caleta apartments are 800 feet from the quiet Caleta de Fuste Beach, Fuerteventura. The complex has a large outdoor pool.Each apartment has a balcony or terrace. There is a private bathroom and living room with a sofa bed. You can hire the TV, a toaster and safe. The kitchenette features a fridge and microwave.The Apartamentos Puerto Caleta complex has a restaurant and a poolside bar. There is a sun terrace with loungers. Meals are served at Caleta Garden, 400 feet away.Puerto Caleta Apartamentos is a short walk from supermarkets and shopping areas. You can hire a car to explore the surrounding area. Fuerteventura Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
- This was a return visit to the Puerto Caleta, We have always enjoyed our stay there, yes the apartments are a bit dated, but they are spotlessly clean, well that’s our experience, you are in the centre of Caleta, the staff are so nice and friendly. We will be back again.
- The location is central and the staff are very friendly . The pool bar has good service and promotions at a reasonable price . This is a good value establishment for the service provided .
- The swimming-pool, the beach was beautiful and not too far.
- Our first room was dark n dingy we went to reception n asked for a room with a balcony as we had already requested to be told there was none left n given a room same as other 1 but lighter problem door handle came off we reported it n still like this after our stay n a couple of lights didn’t work the pool paint had come off the bottom in shallow end n was all black where it had been off a while socouldnt go in the pool.like dangerous needs a real update not at all like the photos show rooms look like a different hotel when u see photos good location but needs a revamp rooms revamo
- We liked everything about the place. Not luxury but great value for money. We had half board and the breakfast and dinner was really good. Wild selection of food and different every day.
Bungalows Fuertesol is a family-friendly complex, with compact apartments around a huge, outdoor pool. It is less than 0.6 mi from golden beaches and the mild, Atlantic waters of the Canary Islands.Enjoy the independence of a self-catered holiday with the bonus of the Fuertesol services and its onsite restaurant. Each bungalow has an open-plan kitchen, where you can cook a meal. There is a shopping center nearby.Each Fuertesol bungalow also has a twin bedroom and lounge area with sofa bed. A TV is available to rent from reception for an extra charge.The complex has a bar and snack bar, with a pleasant terrace. Kids will have fun and make new friends in the children’s swimming pool. You can also play squash.
- Very close to airport if you are coming for a short stay, walking distance to old town and beach. bungalows had everything to offer-small groceries, bar that served drinks & food, even breakfast, kind reception who printed tickets and called taxi for us. Place is not super modern, recently refurbished, but are you going to stay in a room? Even tho you have a small sitting area just outside your entrance, small kitchen (with all utensils you might need). We stayed there in November and it was lovely. Only small unimportant fact-even if it is still warm and nice outside, the pool is not heated, so you might find it cold.
- Everything. Third time here and looking forward to going back
Really friendly staff especially bar staff
- Some elements of the complex slightly”tired” Excellent pool. All staff very helpful and friendly. Very good standard of cleanliness
- The bungalow had everything we needed, was very clean and the bed linen and towels were changed and the room cleaned every second day. The staff were all very friendly and helpful, there’s a bar, games room, pool and shop on site and it’s only a short walk to the town approx 5mins. There’s also a larger market outside the accommodation a few times a week.
Elba Castillo San Jorge & Antigua Suite Hotel
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Set overlooking Caleta de Fuste Bay, the Castillo San Jorge & Antigua is just over a quarter mile from the center of town and Castillo Beach. It features outdoor pools and sports facilities.All bright apartments and studios at the Castillo San Jorge have satellite TV. Each has a kitchenette with a microwave and tea and coffee-making facilities.The San Jorge is set in 2 buildings, each with a pool for adults and one for children. There are also several bars and the restaurant serves local and international options.The Suite Hotel Castillo San Jorge & Antigua is just 3.5 miles from Fuerteventura’s El Matorral Airport.
- The inclusive breakfast was delicious with such a good variety. We loved the balcony and the view and the beds were very comfy!
Entertainment and staff were excellent.
Free upgrade was greatly appreciated. Amazing stay!
- The staff were exceptional, friendly, big smiles, multilingual and hardworking. Room cleaned every day fresh towels etc.
- The wide variety of food options especially breakfast time .
- Room was clean and comfortable and was kept that way during our stay staff were friendly and location was good
Located just 1,000 feet from Caleta de Fuste Beach, Aparthotel Broncemar Beach is designed as a small village, with pedestrian streets, squares and gardens. It offers 3 swimming pools, 2 hot tubs and a range of bars and restaurants.Each apartment at the Broncemar Beach features 1 bedroom, a balcony and a living-dining area. The kitchenette includes an electric hob, microwave and fridge.Aparthotel Broncemar Beach has a mini-supermarket, a buffet restaurant, a poolside bar and an Irish tavern. It also offers tennis and volleyball courts, a children’s playground and an entertainment program.The aparthotel is located on the outskirts of Caleta de Fuste, a charming fishing village with a marina and a variety of restaurants, bars and shops. Fuerteventura Airport is just 3.1 mi away.
the location was excellent near everything, shops restaurants and beach, evening entertainment was great
fantastic kids club
- Friendly staff, clean and great location. Budget accommodation but very happy with it at the price.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. We had booked a 7 night stay and we asked for a refund after one night and they obliged without hesitation. They however charged for the first night plus the upgrade charge. Despite us arriving late at night and leaving first thing in the morning. It was quite an expensive room which clearly never had any money spent on it since the hotel opened I suspect.
- Great value accomodation. Proximity to everything. Pool facilities very satisfactory .
- heated pool was fab. rooms very spacious. nice little pub for a late drink.
- the location was excellent near everything, shops restaurants and beach, evening entertainment was great
La Casita di Fuerte
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.An outdoor pool, garden and sun terrace can be found at La Casita di Fuerte, located in the center of Castillo Caleta de Fuste. Just 1,650 feet away is Caleta de Fuste Beach.Colorful rooms at this small hotel are set around a charming central courtyard with flowers and plants. All rooms have a balcony and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, as well as a flat-screen TV, safe, kettle and fridge.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. Free public parking can be found near La Casita.Hotel La Casita is a 5-minute walk from shops and bars and Fuerteventura Golf Club is around 0.6 mi away.
- Very friendly staff, traditional canarian hotel with lots of character and very quiet.
- Very kindly and helpful personal; good location.
We had a very spacious room with a balcony in a quiet location on the first floor.
The room was beautifully clean, as was the bathroom with a bath and shower. Rooms cleaned and towels changed daily. We were offered extra pillows and blanket if required, which you don;t always get in some other hotels. Breakfast at 6 euros each was perfect, with a very good selection of both continental and English choices, with juices,tea/coffee etc. Small bar which is perfect for afternoon drinks by the pool. Excellent small hotel in walking distance of all amenities. Will certainly visit again.
- Awesome staff and amazing decor! Drinks are very good and super cheap! Location is awesome
- Bed very comfortable. Room cleaned every day, and it was spotless. No paying extra for tv, safe or wifi. Fridge in room was very handy. Staff incredibly friendly and helpful. Close to restaurants. We’ve stayed here before, had a much smaller room last time but service was equally good.
Barceló Castillo Beach Resort
Located right on Caleta de Fuste Beach, Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort features 3 swimming pools, a Thalasso Spa, a daily entertainment program and a kid’s club.The Thalasso Spa includes seawater pools, hydromassage jets, a sauna, sensation showers, massages, and a gym.Featuring a private balcony or terrace, the air-conditioned rooms and bungalows come with satellite TV and a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available.There are several restaurants at Barcelo Castillo Beach Resort offering local and international cuisine. You will also find many bars, including a poolside bar, sports bar and a theater with evening shows.The complex has many sports facilities, such as mini golf and courts for tennis, basketball, volleyball and football.At the marina you can practice a wide range of water sports. There are also 2 golf courses within 10 minutes’ drive.
- The location is excellent, however the hotel is dated and there are no heated pools and difficult to navigate.
- Nice apartments and facilities and friendly staff. Excellent location and good services. Beautiful surroundings and beaches nearby.
- Surroundings close to sea and marina. Close to bars and resturants
- We were upgraded to the premium area of the resort and the grounds were so nice with pretty views of the ocean with its own private pool which was quiet and relaxing. Very family friendly resort. We had the half board and there was a good selection of food on the buffet. The meal times were a bit of a free for all and zoo like with so many kids running around and people trying to get food but they did their best trying to keep food stocked and tables cleared for more guests but was not a relaxing experience.
Great location. The service was good : daily supply with fresh towels.
Located within a 10-minute walk of Puerto del Rosario Harbor, Hotel Tamasite offers a large solarium with sea views. Some rooms have a small balcony with views over the port.Simply decorated, rooms at Tamasite come with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with bath or shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.Other facilities offered include free luggage storage.An array of activities can be enjoyed in the surroundings, including windsurfing, paddle surf and body board. The hotel is 650 feet from Casa Museo Unamuno Fuerteventura, and the main bus stop of Puerto del Rosario is just in front of the hotel. Fuerteventura Airport is 4.3 mi away.
- The receptionist was extra helpful to change the room because of loud neighbors. The amenities in the bathroom were excelent and very complete. The towels were soft and new. The location is great as you have many food options and anything else. It’s 7 min from the shopping mall and bus stop for airport.
- Located in downtown area and close to bus stop from airport (Parada Cruz Roja, Linea 3). The room was nothing fancy but you get clean sheets, hot water and nice location at a very affordable rate. Great for short stays. Easy check-in and polite staff. There are two restaurants nearby (a Spanish and an Italian one, the Spanish serves breakfast as well).
- Friendly staff (though they can’t speak English), modern and clean rooms
Basic but good room facilities
Provision of extra toiletries, kettle and water at no extra cost
Good price for what you get
Terraces available for sea views etc during stay
- Close to cruise terminal and Playa Chica. Restaurants and bars within 80 metres. Had a choice of sea-view or city-view. The sea-view is quieter.
Featuring an outdoor swimming pool, Caleta Garden offers apartments and studios with balconies. Set 650 feet from Caleta de Fuste Beach, this complex has tennis courts and a hot tub.The well-equipped Caleta Garden apartments and studios have a seating area with sofa bed. Kitchenettes have a microwave, fridge and hob. All accommodations has a bathroom, and fans are available to rent.Traditional Spanish cuisine is on offer in the Caleta’s buffet restaurant. There is also a poolside snack bar, where WiFi is available for an extra cost.You can rent a bicycle on site, while a selection of shops, bars and cafés offered by Fustes’ center is just 5 minutes’ walk from Caleta Garden. Fuerteventura Golf Club is just over 0.6 mi away, while Fuerteventura Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
Clean easy in the center of the town …
the price is ok for all inclusive
The food is simple but a good quality the vodka and alcohol is ok
The girls of the stafff very lovely ? magdalena the best
The location is perfect, close to the beautiful beach, paths along the coast, and down the road from the bus stop, only a short journey from the airport.
The food was surprisingly nice, we would not have needed to eat out at all during our stay. The buffet was varied enough that we could find something we liked for every meal (I found the fish dishes especially tasty)
Our apartment (2 bed studio) was pleasant and clean, though we did not spend much time inside except to sleep!
The pool is nice and a decent size, though a little cold for some.
We found the staff to be friendly and the atmosphere at the hotel to be relaxed and comfortable.
I would definitely stay at Caleta Gardens again, for a relaxing budget holiday.
- this hotel is very good for the money staff are very friendly food good drinks good will be going to his hotel again cannot be beat for the price and location is brilliant
- The young polish blonde haired girl was extremely helpful .friendly and always had a smile whether inthe bar or clearing up in restaurant nothing was too much trouble for her and i wish her well in the future
- The staff were very friendly and polite. Hotel very easy going on where you could eat or drink.. so if you felt like eating lunch outside that was fine. Most of the nightly entertainment was good.
- Clean easy in the center of the town …
Chatur Costa Caleta
One of our top picks in Caleta De Fuste.Located 5 minutes’ walk from Caleta de Fuste Beach, Chatur Costa Caleta features 2 outdoor pools for adults, 1 children’s pool and a rooftop sun terrace with a hot tub and another pool.Each air-conditioned room includes a balcony with views of the pool or resort, as well as a private bathroom.The GOA chill out bar offers a selection of branded drinks and cocktails. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served in the hotel’s main buffet restaurant.Other facilities at Chatur Costa Caleta include a gym and a children’s playground.Fuerteventura Airport is 3.7 mi away.
- If you take all inclusive, be careful because you might come back home with few extra kilos! The alcohol they are serving is cheap, it works – but don’t forget to drink water with it. Enjoy!
- Very friendly, lots to do, food good, location excellent
- The bedrooms were clean and spacious. Lots of hot water for a relaxing bubble bath. Plenty of seating in public areas and restaurant. Air conditioning in room a bonus
- Nice hotel with good facilities.3 outdoor pools were clean.Food was OK,good value for money.Gym needs improvement.
- Staff was very friendly and positive, always had a smile on their face, location was great very close to everything and a good selection of food, good entertainment and room was very clean and spacious, amazing swimming pool on the roof top.
Top Hotels In El Matorral Fuerteventura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Matorral Fuerteventura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Matorral Fuerteventura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Matorral Fuerteventura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!