10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Manzano Quindio – Top Hotel Reviews
El Manzano Quindio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Manzano Quindio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Manzano Quindio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Manzano Quindio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Manzano Quindio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Manzano Quindio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Manzano Quindio:
Casa Campestre Brisas del Rio
Showcasing an outdoor pool, year-round outdoor pool and playground, Casa Campestre Brisas del Rio is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV with cable channels is provided.You can play ping-pong and pool at the hotel. Pereira is 14 miles from Casa Campestre Brisas del Rio, and Ibagué is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 16 miles from the property.
- Was a pleasure to be there with my family, they are very friendly. The house is big, the kitchen need some dishes, but in general everything was wonderful.
- Excelente la atención por parte de Don Armando. Hospitalidad y buen servicio. El desayuno es delicioso. Un espacio propio para relajarse y disfrutar del entorno. Cerca a Salento.
- Excelente atención por parte del señor Armando, mucha limpieza en los cuartos y el lugar super cómodo
- La habitación muy cómoda, el servicio por parte de Don Armando y todas las personas muy muy bueno
- Un sitio muy agradable, limpio y bonito, pero la amabilidad de las personas encargadas de la un plus único.
Casa de las Dos Palmas
Casa de las Dos Palmas is located in Salento, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk at the property.Ibagué is 26 miles from Casa de las Dos Palmas, and Manizales is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- A place where you feel welcome from the first second. It has this amazing jacuzzi/pool, the breakfast is great, in general couldn’t had pick a better place in Salento.
- My friends and I had a fantastic experience staying at Casa De Las Dos Palmas. After a day hiking in the gorgeous valley, there was nothing better than relaxing in the Jacuzzi. The breakfast was delicious, with eggs, freshly squeezed juice, lovely Colombian Coffee and local Cornbread. The beds were comfy with lots of pillows and the shower water was hot with a strong steady stream. The best thing was the interaction with the staff and owner, super friendly!!
- The service was superb, the room was big and clean and the jacuzzi was a real treat.
- Everything was nice, very clean and a relaxing place to stay. Also very close to the main street in Salento. There is street parking without any issues and a Jacuzzi to relax in the evening if wanted. Very gay friendly too, like all Salento, which is always nice! Thanks guys!
Very nice, big room with big shower.
Everything is very clean, and the jacuzzi is super!! ^^
Hotel Reserva Monarca
One of our top picks in Salento.Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 13 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Hotel Reserva Monarca features a hot tub and sauna. The hotel has a sun terrace and hammam, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Pereira is 12 miles from Hotel Reserva Monarca, and Ibagué is 29 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Superb – we were upgraded to the most fabulous suite with an unparrelled view, staff went out of their way to be helpful and informative. Wonderful chef cooked excellent food- she even prepared a vegetarian meal that wasn’t on the menu. The best and most comfy bed of our whole trip. Would definitely return!
- We had the best experience. The view is unparalleled, the staff is amazing, and the ease of arranging any activity in the area was a relief. We will absolutely be back for another stay, as it was so difficult to leave. It was perfect to be outside of town with a gorgeous view over the valley.
- Beautiful contemporary property with amazing views of the Andes. The staff was fantastic.
- The view was amazing. The free breakfast was delicious. Christian at the front desk was extremely helpful. He gave us excellent tips, restaurant recomendarions, and was our overall go-to guy. Beautiful place!
We had a view room on the back side of the hotel. Fantastic views, balcony, birds and flowers.
A beautiful fish pond on one side of the building. Sooper location. Twenty minutes from both Salento and Filandia. The room itself was very good but not really exceptional but the location and views were wonderful. Staff was very good. Hot tub and sauna to relax in after dark! A great place to stay. More expensive than many in the area but well worth it if it fits your budget.
Todd and Cheryl from Denver, U.S.A.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Shambala offers accommodations in Salento.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Rosa de Cabal is 16 miles from Hotel Shambala, and Pereira is 15 miles from the property. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Very clean hotel with nice staff. The rooms are spaceful and the lack of lamps some people mentioned before were was already removed
- Tiene una muy buena ubicación, excelente limpieza y personal amable
- Das Personal war äusserst freundlich und hilfsbereit.
- Excelente hotel , mucha flexibilidad a las necesidades que tuvimos ! Nos encantó
- Excelente ubicación, muy limpio, bonito y confortable.
Finca Agroturistica Mis Delirios
Finca Agroturistica Mis Delirios is located in Salento, 17 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal and 15 miles from Pereira. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. Ibagué is 28 miles from Finca Agroturistica Mis Delirios, and Manizales is 31 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 16 miles from the property.
- La abitacion cómodas y espaciosas mucha tranquilidad
- Si quieres tranquilidad y desconexión de la ciudad, estas en el lugar indicado. La senora Monica es muy amable y atenta con sus huespedes,ambiente familiar.
- Die Herzlichkeit von Margarita und reinaldo, die Schäfer Hündin Reina, die Natur
- La atención muy buena, un lugar para descansar y relajarse
- Sehr ruhig. Toll gelegen im Grünen. Sehr freundlich
Salento Finca Hotel Mundo Nuevo
Located in Salento in the region of Quindio, 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal, Salento Finca Hotel Mundo Nuevo features a barbecue and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, river or garden are featured in certain rooms.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. Pereira is 15 miles from Salento Finca Hotel Mundo Nuevo, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast! Rooms were clean, and nothing special, just a good clean room and comfy bed. The gem at the hotel is the amazing view you get! You won’t find a better view! Also, the other shining gem is Iliana….the owner…or site manager…she is AMAZING, genuinely sweet, and super accommodating! Keep in mind, if you want to hike Valle De Cocora, this hotel has rubber boots to rent for 5,000 pesos a pair.
- Stunning views from the breakfast terrace aind the long garden area in front of the main building – undoubtedly the best in Salento – but only a short walk in to the lively town. Liliana, the charming and interesting English-speaking owner, is an excellent host, with Spanish-speaking Tatiana, her main helper, always on hand for a coffee or juice or any other need. Simple but clean and comfortable rooms, with good hot water. Try for the Family Room with Balcony (actually a huge picture window) and you will wake up to the most glorious view of the Valle de Cocora and the mountains beyond
- Amazing views from the garden over the valley, nice hammocks to chill out everywhere, our host Lily was a gem and helped us with everything plus served a great breakfast, lovely dog and cat
- Everything! Especially Liliana:) she’s a treasure!
- Phenomenal view and very accommodating hosts at this hotel.
Hostal Bosque de Niebla
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Bosque de Niebla offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a tour desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Hostal Bosque de Niebla, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
Judith is a wonderful host who loves to make sure you are ok. She makes a great authentic breakfast and even did our laundry.
The place is secure and your room is off of the internal courtyard. Bedroom basic but clean and the bed was super comfortable.
Hot water and room was tidied on a daily basis
- The bed is very comfort. Toilet is clean and hot shower. Friendly staff. They allow me.tonuse their kitchen. Convinient.
- Super friendly, comfortable beds, hot water, only 5 min walk from main square
- Nicest shower I had in Colombia after traveling for two months. Beds are confortable
- Judith is a wonderful host who loves to make sure you are ok. She makes a great authentic breakfast and even did our laundry.
Balcones del Ayer
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Balcones del Ayer offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Balcones del Ayer, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. Matecaña International Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Quiet room with a balcony and view over the town. Steps from the main square, restaurants, bars, etc. Friendly staff.
- The bed was amazing and they have the softest sheets ever! The staff is super kind and the breakfast was delicious! The location couldn’t be better, just near the main plaza. The parking is perfect and safe.
- Perfect location, friendly staff, clean rooms, breakfast/parking included.
- Personnel compensated efficiency deficits with great friendliness and willingness to help. At least on weekends, motorized traffic is restricted to authorized vehicles so that, although many people pass in front of the hostel, traffic is almost exclusively pedestrian.
- La amplitud y limpieza de baño y habitación y el desayuno
Hotel Camino Nacional Salento
Hotel Camino Nacional Salento is located in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal.Every room comes with a private bathroom. A TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Hotel Camino Nacional Salento, and Ibagué is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Central location in the main commercial street of Salento. Very comfortable bed, with extra blankets for cold nights. Nice warm shower (not so common in Colombia)! The staff was super friendly, and the room was cleaned every day. They also provide excellent laundry service.
- The beds were so comfortable and the sheets crisp white linen. The property is squeaky clean and the owners very friendly and helpful. The hotel is meters away from the main plaza and feet away from some really good restaurants. We had a twin room with a small balcony overlooking the street and mountains.
- Very clean. The rooms have everything you need and conveniently located near the main square.
- It is a very cosy place, you can feel there almost like at home. It is very clean and well – cared. Helpful stuff, they clean your room every day. Nice, comfy beds. And the place itself is situated in a very center of Salento, which is great, but also quite loud in the evenings and late night.
- Great location. Right next to the bars and restaurants.
Hotel Boutique Palmas de Salento
One of our best sellers in Salento! Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Boutique Palmas de Salento offers accommodations in Salento, just 16 miles from Santa Rosa de Cabal. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include views of the mountains or garden.There is a tour desk at the property.Pereira is 15 miles from Hotel Boutique Palmas de Salento, and Ibagué is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Matecaña International Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- Really comfortable sleep. Nice location with a lovely view. Breakfast was very good too.
- Newer building, well finished, excellent staff, good breakfast, on the edge of town so fairly quiet, amazing view.
- The hotel is located at the border of the town of Salento and has great views to the surrounding mountains. Just two blocks from city center. Oh, and really nice breakfast.
Nice and clean rooms
Breakfast was well taking care of
Really friendly staff
- Lovely view and terrace. Staff were friendly and helpful. Modern decor and very clean.
Top Hotels In El Manzano Quindio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Manzano Quindio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Manzano Quindio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Manzano Quindio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!