10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Jobean Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
El Jobean Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Jobean Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Jobean Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Jobean Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Jobean Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Jobean Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Jobean Florida:
Days Inn Port Charlotte
This Port Charlotte hotel offers a heated outdoor pool and comfortable rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi. Port Charlotte Town Center Mall is just a 5 minute drive away.A 37-inch flat-screen cable TV, small refrigerator, and microwave are featured in all guest rooms at the Days Inn Port Charlotte. A desk and coffee-making facilities are provided as well.Guests of this hotel can relax on the deck in poolside lounge chairs or use the on-site fitness center. For groups, a free local area transportation service can be provided with advance reservation.The Port Charlotte Days Inn offers a daily hot breakfast. JD’s Bistro and Grill serves traditional farm-to-table Southern-inspired steakhouse for dinner with live jazz music Tuesday through Saturday.This hotel is 2 miles from KidStar Amusement Park and Port Charlotte Golf Club is a 9 minute drive away. Charlotte County Airport is 11 miles away.
The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
The eggs were really good!
We also had French toast that was really good.
- The stay there was pleasant. The people were very nice.
- It was OK Rooms could you some work. Staff was excellent
- Breakfast was good but I missed not having any meat. Also nine o’clock is a little early for some people to get up and get down for breakfast.
- The staff was very helpful and friendly. We would stay there again.
Motel 6 Englewood
Featuring free WiFi, Motel 6 Englewood offers pet-friendly accommodations in Englewood.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Sarasota is 31 miles from Motel 6 Englewood, and Siesta Key is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Sarasota Bradenton Airport, 35 miles from Motel 6 Englewood.
Beds were comfortable
The people who were at the desk were honest and good
- Englewood only has two hotels and they are both junky. Motel 6 is slightly less junky than the other one.
- Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Did not have a hair dryer as was supposed to be. Location was central to any store and a short drive to beach.
- It was quite, the staff was very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was comfortable the pillows were comfortable this selection of channels on the TV where decent.
- Beds were comfortable
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte
In Port Charlotte, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool and an on-site fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary hot breakfast are provided.A microwave and refrigerator are included in select rooms at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte. A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom comes with towels and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Port Charlotte Microtel Inn and Suites. Other facilities include a business center, meeting facilities, and vending machines. The property provides free parking.Port Charlotte Golf Club is 2 miles from this hotel. Guests will be a 7-minute drive from Port Charlotte Beach.
- The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent location.
- My dog was warmly welcomed. I was pleased with this.
Clean Place with Nice Pool and surrounding.
Good Breakfast. Daily Newspapers available.
Nice and helpfull Service personell.
- The staff was so friendly and helpful. Made you feel very at home and safe. All the girls at the front desk were outstanding. I was a Customer Service Manager for 10 years and you have some of the best. Hold onto them, good help like that is not easy to find now days.
- Eggs were good. One day they just had cold boiled eggs as well as biscuits and gravy, the second day there were scrambled eggs.
Charlotte Bay Resort
This hotel overlooks the water of Charlotte Harbor and is a 5-minute drive from downtown Port Charlotte, Florida. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen with an oven and full-size refrigerator is part of the suites at the Charlotte Bay Resort. Guests can relax on the balcony or watch a movie from the resort’s DVD library. A private washer and dryer are provided.Charlotte Bay Resort boasts an outdoor billiards table and a horseshoe pit. Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk.Fort Myers is 25 miles from the Charlotte Bay Resort and Club. Charlotte County Airport is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
The condo is roomy and clean. The location sits in a rustic setting with veiws of Charlotte Harbor
Minor repairs are needed on the exterrior.
- Patio,pool, outdoor BBQs. Close to our activities, close to Stores
- The staff was very friendly. I was staying due to a death in the family and it was a great getaway during a sad situation. Great value for families plenty of room and a great park across the street with beautiful views. Would definately recommend. Thank you!!
Great location. Nice balcony to sit out on. We were overlooking the pool area which looked very nice, although we did not use it. Great having a full kitchen at our disposal.
Also, just across the street was Charlotte Bay and a nice park area with a long pier to walk out over the water. We watched the sunset from the pier on Friday night. A lot of people were fishing off the bridge as well.
- The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, the rooms were very clean and well equipped, the pool was lovely, the grilling area was well thought out and easy to use. I loved that the balconies were screened in to prevent mosquitos/wasps/other bugs from bothering you. The nature and wildlife (lizards, frogs, egrets, etc.) around the property were lovely.
- The condo is roomy and clean. The location sits in a rustic setting with veiws of Charlotte Harbor
Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Overlooking Charlotte Harbor, this Punta Gorda waterfront hotel features a dock, outdoor heated pool and fitness center. Every room provides a waterfront or city view and cable TV with HBO.A microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are included in the simply decorated rooms at the Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel and Suites. There’s free Wi-Fi along with a desk and sitting area.Boat docking, a laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available to the guests at the the Waterfront Hotel and Suites Punta Gorda. Guests can try their hand at fishing or enjoy the convenience of the on-site business center.Guests can dine at Hurricane Charley’s Raw Bar & Grill, open for lunch and dinner and providing live music Friday and Saturday nights. A daily hot breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant. Barbecue facilities are also available.The Fishermen’s Village Resort and Blanchard House Museum is 1 miles from the hotel. Central Port Charlotte is a 10-minute drive away.
- The staff tried their best and were friendly. Did what they could but at no time could we see the manager. The views are amazing.
- The harbor view, the lanai, the pool (saltwater!), the landscaping, the location, the beds!
Very clean room, friendly housekeepers. Only negative was musty odor when entering room.
All personal at desk and gal who did breakfast were helpful and very pleasant. Great location.
- Very clean and comfy beds. Love the waterfront patio.
good view from 1st floor of the harbour/boats & sunset
Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
On the edge of Charlotte Harbor, Four Points offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV. It features a gym and an outdoor pool with a hot tub.A laptop safe and a desk with an ergonomic chair are in Sheraton Harborside’s rooms. An iron and a hairdryer are also provided. Bright colors, wooden furniture, and white bedspreads are part of the modern décor.Free bike rentals are offered by the 24-hour staff. Guests can cycle to The Military Heritage & Aviation Museum, just 2 miles away.Free public parking is available at Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside.
I felt very safe and comfortable…this is very important to me.
I liked set up for purchase of beverages and snacks available in lobby and did not miss vending machine use
- Brittany at the front desk was excellent. Extremely helpful and knows the area. Have excellent recommendations. Always had a smile on her face.
- Bed was extremely comfortable with the perfect pillows! The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Great coffee in the room.Then more coffee in the elevator area. Two complimentary Dasani waters.Shampoo dispensers in the shower.Awesome TV.Awesome view from our room of the water and town.Personnel were friendly and helpful.Just can’t say enough good things about this place.And we thought the price was very reasonable.
- Room was very nice, lobby was beautiful. Loved the Tiki Hut and was easy to walk to restaurants.
- I felt very safe and comfortable…this is very important to me.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Charlotte, FL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte offers accommodations in Port Charlotte, just 28 miles from Fort Myers.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Gorda is 6 miles from Country Inn Pt Charlotte, and Venice is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 38 miles from Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte.
Location was great.
Bed firm but slept well.
- The location is great for what we needed, the room was clean and in order, and has one of the best sleeper sofas I have ever slept on.
- Breakfast was available for three hours so I could eat at 6am when I wake and the kids could eat at 8am when they woke. Plus cookies in the lobby and washing machines onsite
- Breakfast was good and there was staff continually present to replenish the eggs and keep the area picked up.
- Everything in our room was in order and functioning. Room was clean, and probably one of the most of comfortable sofa beds I have slept on.
- Location was great.
The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda
Located in Punta Gorda in the region of Florida, 23 miles from Fort Myers, The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Venice is 27 miles from The Wyvern Hotel, and Cape Coral is 27 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- The room was good and the staff was friendly, kept up with changing the linens
- It’s a beautiful hotel with spacious rooms and a rooftop pool and bar with a beautiful view
The Bed was really nice
parking was crowded and limited.
- Beautiful hotel in the heart of Punta Gorda. Loved the rooftop deck; very clean, large European style rooms; exceptional staff. Would highly recommend this as a place to stay.
- Rooms are very comfortable. Bathroom has relaxing soaker tub and large shower, beautifully decorated. The location is perfect, 8 Mins from airport, walking distance to multiple restaurants and activities, fisherman’s village and the harbor. Beautiful rooftop pool with a view. Will definitely stay here again.
Hampton Inn Port Charlotte
Located along a private lake in the Deep Creek area of Port Charlotte, Florida, this hotel offers a free hot breakfast every morning and guestrooms with free high-speed internet access.Hampton Inn Port Charlotte features an outdoor pool and on-site fitness center. Guests will also enjoy the business center with copy and fax services as well as in-room coffeemakers and cable TV.The area surrounding the Port Charlotte Hampton Inn is filled with a variety of activities and attractions. Guests can kayak down the nearby Peace River or explore the shopping and dining opportunities at Fisherman’s Village, which is just a short drive away.
- The hotel was exceptional!! Everything was clean and fresh. Staff was friendly and helpful. It was best experience I have had in quite awhile and definitely will be coming back.
- The staff was exceptional. Very friendly. Very welcoming. The cookies were the best! We’ve stayed here several times and it is always welcoming. The fresh fruit was great along with the waffles. Breakfast was a treat.
Hot Breakfast was excellent, good selection & variety of eggs, waffles, meat, cereal, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels, muffins.
Staff helpful, facility well maintained.
Salt water, heated pool was added bonus but no one else ever used it; well maintained.
- Have nothing bad to say about this hotel. Staff was very friendly, room was nice and clean with comfortable bed. Room was cleaned every day. Excellent breakfast. Nice clean pool with nice view. Location convenient to interstate, major roads and Walmart and convenience marts close by. Highly recommend this hotel for comfort and value.
- Hotel staff was very helpful and the facilities were really nice and clean
La Quinta Inn & Suites Port Charlotte
Featuring a deluxe continental breakfast served daily, this pet friendly hotel is 7 miles from the Punta Gorda Fisherman’s Village. Free Wi-Fi is provided to all guests.Each room at the La Quinta Inn and Suites Port Charlotte comes with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Cable TV and tea and coffee-making facilities are also included.Guests of the Port Charlotte La Quinta Inn and Suites can relax at the outdoor swimming pool or use the on-site laundromat. A business center is available for added convenience.The Port Charlotte Beach Complex is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. The Peace River Wilderness Center is 10 miles away.
- Facility was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was very good.
David on the front desk was extremely helpful regarding an item that we had left behind.
Housekeeping was accommodating and very helpful also.
- Nice hotel, very nice and clean room, good breakfast. Room and bathroom were very clean and had everything we needed, excellent price-performance ratio.
- The staff was excellent they help to make sure our big group was out early in the morning to get to the airport. They opened up the breakfast early, so that there earlier shuttle would have breakfast.
- Alexa made us feel right at home as we arrived. Bernice was close to our room when we went up and she was eager to know if we liked our room. Greeted us next morning as we went to breakfast.
Top Hotels In El Jobean Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Jobean Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Jobean Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Jobean Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!