10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Gurb Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
El Gurb Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Gurb Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Gurb Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Gurb Catalonia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Gurb Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Gurb Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Gurb Catalonia:
One of our top picks in Vic.Located just outside the historic center of Vic, the Can Pamplona offers contemporary rooms with a private terrace and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi and free parking are available.The rooms at Hotel Can Pamplona are elegantly decorated. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.A buffet breakfast is served and there is a bar-cafeteria.Vic Cathedral and Plaza Major are 10 minutes’ walk from Can Pamplona. The RENFE Train Station is just 1,650 feet away, with links to Barcelona, Girona and the ski resort of La Molina.
- Very smart room that had recently been refurbished. Excellent breakfasts with good range of food. Very convenient car parking. Only a short walk to the old centre of Vic with its lovely old streets and excellent Saturday market.
The location was excellent for exploring the old centre and a good base to explore the area as it is easy also to get out of town. The room was very clean and the beds comfortable.
Breakfast also good and staff very helpful.
We stayed for one night for a short getaway from the city. I could not believe my eyes when we got into the room. It was amazing! super comfortable and extremely spacious.
We decided to also pay for the breakfast (6 euros/person) and even though coffee was not the best, everything else was excellent (fruit, meat, cheese, doughnuts…).
- Friendly staff, close to down, very clean and great breakfast!
- Very friendly and helpful stuff. Familly room is actualy two rooms with twoTVs.
Set in the center of Manlleu, Hotel Torres features 2 restaurants, and rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers easy access to the C17 Motorway and is a 15-minute drive from the center of Vic or Torelló.Each air-conditioned room at Hotel Torres has simple décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.La Fonda and Torres Petit restaurants serve a range of traditional Catalan cuisine, as well as tapas dishes and local wines. A buffet breakfast is served daily.The countryside surrounding Manlleu is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Olot and Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Park can be reached in 35 minutes by car.Girona and Barcelona are approximately 1 hour’s drive away. The nearest beaches are approximately 43 mi from the hotel.
- The receptionists were nice and helpful. Recommended the Local brew pub for dinner and it was very good.
- The staff were very friendly and flexibkle and always willing to make the staff enjoyable
- There was parking and it was close to my business meeting
- The breakfast was very delicious, the coffee was perfect.
- personal amable, habitació neta i antiga, massa cara.
La Torre del Vilar
La Torre del Vilar is located 1.2 mi outside Santa Eulàlia de Ríuprimer, in the beautiful Catalan countryside. Set in extensive gardens, it offers an outdoor pool and free bicycle hire.The property has a multi-sports court for basketball, badminton and other sports. You can hire a Segway or electric bike on site, and there are many attractive walking routes nearby. Horse riding and mushroom picking trips are also offered.The air-conditioned rooms at La Torre del Vilar feature rustic décor with stone walls. Each one comes with free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant serves traditional Catalan food, and there is also a bar. The property also has a relaxing TV lounge with a fireplace, as well as a room with a hot tub.Central Vic is a 15-minute drive from La Torre del Vilar. You can drive to Barcelona or the beaches of the Costa Brava in an hour.
- Amazing host, food, ambiance and overall dream stay.
- This beautiful hotel with private park amazing food and most welcoming host with outside swimming pool lovely patio area have stayed before would always go back
- I think this is an excellent summer-weekend gateway- to fully enjoy what the place and the area have to offer – in terms of hiking/cycling etc. We came at the beginning of May when it’s still a bit cold, and it was the middle of the week so we were the only ones there. Nevertheless, Cinto the host was so friendly and accommodating, even though he speaks very little English we understood each other. He recommended activities in the area and prepared a very nice breakfast including local products and homemade pastries.
- I felt like at home, great place lot of history, food AMAZING
- secluded location ple ty of space and beautiful ves from the terrace
Estació Del Nord
Estació del Nord is on the top floor of the Renfe train station in central Vic. It offers modern, minimalist rooms with free Wi-Fi connection and a flat-screen TV.All rooms at the Hotel Estació del Nord are equipped with air conditioning and central heating. They are also soundproofed and contain a work desk.Breakfast is served daily at Estació Del Nord.Vic’s charming old town is a 10-minute walk away. Here you can find the Roman Temple and the Plaça Major. A range of shops and restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the hotel.
- Right above the railway station, no elevator for heavy suitcases. Suitable for a night for young person if no other place could be found.
- Good location. Near to center of Vic and to free parking. Sparkling clean, quite rooms.
- Excellent location; very good deal. Friendly staff.
- I was travelling to Manlleu every day so being so close to the station was great, the staff were very friendly and obliging.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. The hotel represented excellent value for money .Although there is no particular character to the place, everything is designed for practicality and comfort for a short stop-over. It is a short walk to the central Plaza of Vic.
This hotel in Santa Eugènia de Berga, 3 kms outside Vic, offers views of the Pyrenees. There is free parking, and its air-conditioned rooms have satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.All heated rooms at the Hotel Arumí also come with a pillow menu. Bathrooms are equipped with a hairdryer. Some rooms have king size beds.The Arumí has a gourmet restaurant with selected and seasonal produce. A buffet breakfast is served and 24-hour room service is available.There is a public garden and children’s play area just in front of the hotel; and Barcelona is an hour’s drive away.
Family hotel with comfortable facilities and very clean.
Staff is really nice and helpful
- All the areas very comfortable and clean all the time , also the staff was very friendly !!
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l’accueil, le confort et l’équipement de la chambre spacieuse dotée d’un grand lit double, la qualité des plats et du service au restaurant (voisin à l’hôtel) , la possibilité d’un stationnement devant l’hôtel.
- Es maravilloso! Nos encantamos todo! Es muy muy muy bueno de todo!
L’esmorzar era molt bo.
I l’habitació molt còmode i amb molta llum
- Family hotel with comfortable facilities and very clean.
Mas Albereda is a restored stone farmhouse set in the Catalonian countryside, 4.3 mi from Vic. It offers an indoor pool, free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms with a mini-bar and TV.Rooms at Hotel Mas Albereda combine original features with elegant modern design. They all have hardwood floors and central heating.The Mas Albereda’s restaurant serves modern Catalan cuisine. The daily breakfast includes characteristic produce from the Vic region.The hotel is just 0.6 mi from the village of San Julià de Vilatorta, and a 30-minute drive from Sau Reservoir. The area is ideal for walking, mountain biking or horse riding.
- A superb hotel, very stylish with great service from the team
- The breakfast is superb, amazingly nice quality food. The surroundings of the hotel is nice also. Very fresh and clean air. Quite close to Vic as well.
- This rural hotel is cozy and very confortable. It was our second time there. It was in very hot days in August and the swing-pool (despite indoors) was truly appreciated. The room was nice and with a little fresh air terrace. The staff was very kind and ready to help us in anything. The breakfast was well assorted and with local flavour. We will repeat from sure.
- Un sitio bonito, com un restaurante muy bueno, habitación cómoda y bonita. Un lugar muy acogedor y recomendable. Buen desayuno y muy buen servicio.
Vaig trobar a faltar carta de coixins. A tothom per necesitats o gust no podem dormir igual.
Respecte a l, esmorzar…. Horari fins a les 11. Varem baixar a les 10.20 i esperant que repostessin els xuxos de crema i canela… ens van dir que aquella hora ja no repostaven….
Parador de Vic-Sau
Featuring a large outdoor swimming pool, Parador Vic-Sau has a peaceful setting next to Sau Reservoir and panoramic views of the Guillerias Mountains. It offers elegant accommodations in a traditional Catalan country house.Each spacious bright room at Parador Vic-Sau comes with air conditioning and a TV. There is also an private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.The hotel’s restaurant serves characteristic regional food, using local ingredients. The hotel also has a bar and various cozy lounge areas with open fires. Free Wi-Fi access is available in public areas.Set in beautiful gardens, the Parador is surrounded by forests. The Medieval town of Vic is 6.2 mi away and you can visit the area’s famous Romanesque churches. Barcelona and Girona are around an hour’s drive away and free parking is available on site.
- Make sure you are hungary as the food was excellent. Facilities were very clean and the staff was very accommodating in speaking English.
- Hard to believe such a spectacular setting and great accommodations were so inexpensive.
- Fabulous views from the spacious balcony and comfortable and plentiful seating in the lobby
- We were upgraded to a very nice room upon arrival with the most amazing balcony and view ever. Would abosolutely go back there and have referred travelling friends to book a room there.
- Lovely views. Immaculate pool. Friendly staff. Good quality food.
Up Rooms Vic Hotel
UP Rooms Vic has a restaurant which is featured in the Michelin Guide. The hotel offers a tour desk and free Wi-Fi internet in all the property.This modern hotel is set in the historic center of Vic, a short walk from Plaza Mayor and the Cathedral.UP Rooms Vic is 2,300 feet from Vic Train and Bus Station. From here, there are direct connections to Girona and Barcelona. There are also regular trains to the Pyrenees, including the ski resort of La Molina.Rooms at UP Rooms Vic offer a pillow menu and air conditioning. Rooms also have satellite TV, a mini-bar and a safety deposit box.The hotel’s restaurant offers characteristic regional food and uses local produce. A varied breakfast buffet is served each morning.
- Room was large and very clean. Staff was great! Free coffee and pastries we’re a nice addition.
- Friendly staff, great location just 5 minutes walk to town square.
The staff were friendly.
We were tired and arrived late and they called a taxi to fetch us from the train station .
- The receptionist Josep Maria was very very professional & friendly – he was very patient with us, answered all of our questions & was able to give us some very good advice on the area. His english is excellent! Up Hotel was very clean , room excellent, parking easily accessible, & breakfast very good, we would not hesitate to recommend.
- Very welcoming greeting for all guests, and charming staff. Pleasant modern ambiance. Self service coffee and snacks available all day in lounge area.
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge
Montanyà Hotel & Lodge is located in Catalunya’s beautiful Montseny Nature Reserve, just outside Seva. It has a spa, tennis court and indoor and outdoor pools. Free parking is also available.The hotel’s spacious spa features a gym and a hydrothermal circuit with jets, several pools and a sauna. There are also masseurs specialized in Reiki and beauty treatments.All rooms comes with free WiFi, a satellite TV, and a closed circuit music. There is a mini-bar and a safe.Montanyà Hotel & Lodge’s restaurant serves Mediterranean food using seasonal and local produce. There is also a bar.Montanyà Golf Course is 2.5 mi from the hotel, and the Circuit de Catalunya at Montmeló is nearby.
- Large comfortable room with excellent view, good pool, and a good location for driving to the Montseny mountains
- Great location. Great spa. Super friendly staff. Spacious rooms. Great outdoor facilities.
- Absolutely stunning hotel with the most beautiful views from our balcony. It’s is in a rural location but absolutely worth the drive. We will be returning.
- The facilities, like the inside and outside swimming pool. The landscape is great
- Great staff both at reception and restaurant, always helpful and kind. Excellent indoor pool with no extra charge. Expensive but delicious evening buffet. Nice spa area.
Hotel J. Balmes Vic
This hotel offers stylish and simple bedrooms with modern facilities. It lies in a modern area of Vic, just outside the historic heart of this ancient Catalan city.Keep up to date and email friends using the free, Wi-Fi internet connection available throughout the Hotel J. Balmes. After a busy day of activities and exploring the sights, enjoy a drink in the Balmes’s bar. The cafe offers a buffet breakfast.The rooms are simple parquet floors and floor-length windows offering plenty of natural light.From the Balmes’s ideal location you can easily walk to the sights of Vic. Take the pleasant stroll through cobbled streets to the huge main square and enjoy a coffee in one of the authentic cafes. Admire views of the Neoclassical Cathedral and enjoy a walk along the river.
- Free parking and toiletries in the bathroom. Close to hospital (if that is what you need).
The bed was comfortable.
The bathroom was clean and bigger than expected
- We were traveling between Andorra and Roses, on the coast and looking for a nice stopping point along the way. Vic (pronounced “Beek” according to the hotel desk), was perfect. The hotel is directly across from the hospital and easy to find. It is a short walk to the town square and the day we were there the square was packed with families, everyone enjoying themselves. There is plenty to see and do and a number of excellent restaurants within easy walking distance. The hotel itself is not remarkable architecturally but the rooms are fine, clean, and a great value. Others may have mentioned the “farm” aromas that go with the territory. You get used to it quickly and it adds to the charm of the place. The hotel staff could not have been nicer or more helpful. They recommended La Tagliatella for dinner and it was excellent as well.
- Nice roomy room with good beds/matrasses. Nice hot strong shower over tub. Short walk to town center.
- Very helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Recommended good local restaurant
Top Hotels In El Gurb Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Gurb Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Gurb Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Gurb Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!