10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Guijo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Guijo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Guijo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Guijo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Guijo Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Guijo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Guijo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Guijo Andalucía:
Hotel Arcos Rosalejo-Coruña
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 28 miles from Cádiz, Hotel Arcos Rosalejo-Coruña features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 16 miles from Hotel Arcos Rosalejo-Coruña, and Grazalema is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Arcos Rosalejo-Coruña.
- The host reception when we arrived, the only one who tried to speak portuguese on our trip (5 different hotels). The parking spaces outside (and free), the place is pretty quiet, big tv (although only spanish channels) and very fair price.
- Loved the location and room size was great. Loved the local bar beside the hotel. A special thanks to Rosa who was very friendly and helpful.
- Great staff, helpful and friendly. Great value and excellent location close to Arcos de la Frontera. Bedroom was clean and comfortable. Free parking!
- Ale de arcos was the best manager/chef/friend I have met on my travels !!
El servicio que nos prestaron era correcto.
El desayuno también estuvo muy bien.
Hotel Peña de Arcos
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Peña de Arcos offers accommodations in Arcos de la Frontera. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV and DVD player. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. Cádiz is 31 miles from Hotel Peña de Arcos, and Jerez de la Frontera is 18 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- It was the ideal place to spend a lovely weekend. It has underground parking and is a walk away from some really good restaurants. We loved the bar at the hotel and the staff were fabulous. We were treated to a wonderful breakfast and the service was excellent.
- Excellent location. If you need to park your car, we suggest that you use their car park as Arcos has very narrow streets and few parking spaces (7 euros per night)
- Pleasant hotel and stay. Comfortable twin beds, large bathroom.
- Good parking, friendly service and good location for walking around the town.
- Good location, decent buffet breakfast, secured parking in hotel garage (payed)
Parador de Arcos de la Frontera
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 31 miles from Cádiz, Parador de Arcos de la Frontera features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms include a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, room service and a gift shop at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Parador Arcos la Frontera, and Grazalema is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from Parador de Arcos de la Frontera.
- Stunning location. Superb building. Very large bedroom suite.
- The views of the landscape, the elegant, charming decor, quality of the breakfast, convenient location, exceptional friendliness of the staff
- The setting was fantastic. Room was exceptional. Got a great out of season rate.
Feeling welcomed while travelling enriches the experience of the place.
José Manuel Jaen, who works at the reception desk of the Parador de Arcos, was a person who not only made us feel welcomed with his cheerfulness, but his engaging conversation was a delight.
- Lovely atmosphere and welcoming staff. Fantastic views from terrace
La Casa Grande
One of our top picks in Arcos de la Frontera.Located in the Andalusian hilltop town of Arcos de la Frontera, this charming hotel offers fantastic views. It offers a sun terrace and air conditioned rooms with a TV and private bathroom.The rooms at La Casa Grande feature Moorish-inspired décor, with ornate rugs and lamps. Each one offers great views and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The hotel has a small library with armchairs. The staff at the front desk can provide information about what to see and do in Andalucía.Jérez Airport is around a 35 minute drive from La Casa Grande. You can drive to Cádiz and the Costa de la Luz in 40 minutes.
- The hotel sits at the edge of a cliff with spectacular views.
- Beautiful building, great breakfasts, nice rooms, friendly staff
- Huge bed nice and comfy. Rooms with balcony facing the clift. No neiboughts. Charming building and decoration.
- This was a stunning and beautiful location in Argos with a view of the cliffs and valley below. The accommodations are in an historical home with tunnels built into the cliff which led to our room. It was truly a unique and one of the most charming places we have stayed. Library and other facilities available for all guests. Staff very helpful and good breakfast.
- There has to be no better room with a view in a European hotel. Breakfast better than most similar priced hotels.
Hotel Posada de las Cuevas
Hotel Posada de las Cuevas is located in Arcos de la Frontera, just 31 miles from Cádiz. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some units include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Hotel Posada de las Cuevas, and Grazalema is 25 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 14 miles away.
- All of the staff were very friendly, helpful with local information, and welcoming! Excellent experience all around!
- The girl on reception was very cheerful and helpful.
- This was the favorite hotel of our 11 days in southern Spain. The atmosphere is cozy (bar and terrace with great view) and the people working there were wonderful. We would most definitely stay there again. Room 305 with outside table and chairs with gorgeous view and 3 steps to terrace for happy hour and breakfast. Love love love
- The hotel was very responsive both before and at the time to any questions we had. Our stay was brief so we didn’t have much opportunity to take advantage of the Terrace and Bar but it looked very inviting and provided a cool and quiet place to sit late at night while I did some work. The hotel has an arrangement with a parking lot about a five minute walk away for a cheaper rate and we left the bulk of our luggage and walked up with an overnight bag. Great location for exploring the old quarter balanced with being easy to get to if you’re driving- I wouldn’t want to be trying to navigate those narrow streets in a car.
- The staff was great. Room was lovely & comfortable. View of the city was stunning.
Hotel La Fonda del Califa
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 31 miles from Cádiz, Hotel La Fonda del Califa features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is ticket service at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Jerez de la Frontera is 19 miles from Hotel La Fonda del Califa, and Grazalema is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 14 miles from Hotel La Fonda del Califa.
- Location was close to major historic sites and parking lot close by. Reception staff helpful.
- Wonderful hotel in the centre of the village. Easy to find and park the car nearby in the street. Single room very comfy with a lovely view. I recommend the Lalola bar up the street for drinks. Front desk lady very kind and helpful.
- The matress was quite comfortable , the room with the small terrace was very quiet at night , good sleep , greeting staff very kind and efficient .
- Location was great and the staff and owner were very very helpful.
- This hotel was so beautiful. The receptionist Ruth was very accommodating and very friendly..she couldn’t do enough for you.
Hotel Los Olivos
One of our best sellers in Arcos de la Frontera! Los Olivos Hotel has a 3 star rating and is located right in Arcos de la Frontera town center in the province of Cadiz. It’s an old, typically Andalusian-style house that was built in 1912 and adapted to become a hotel in 1986. The hotel sleeps a total of 37 people.Built in true local style, it has whitewashed walls, wrought iron railings on the windows, ochre-colored roof tiles and a pretty central courtyard full of plant pots and decorated with chairs and coffee tables. Guests are served under palm trees and there’s a lovely bar from where a stone well can be seen.The hotel is in one of the most central streets of the city, on the main road and only a short walk from its historic center, declared a national historic/artistic monument in 1962.
- Great hotel and location. Very helpful and friendly staff.
- Easy parking for 8 euros. Best breakfast ever!! Arrived in the evening in time for processions during Holy Week
We had a very helpful and friendly welcome. He also gave us some great tips on where to look around as well as where to go for dinner.
The breakfast was excellent as well!
- The breakfast was a nice assortment of options; good coffee, nice space to eat. The parking was convenient to the hotel (bonus). The room adequately furnished. Great location and close to the sites.. awesome City.
- Friendly and helpful staff and quiet room in a quaint hotel. Amazing breakfast.
Rincón de las Nieves
This renovated 17th-century house is in Arcos de la Frontera, 40 miles from Cádiz. It features a rooftop sun terrace with views of the Guadalete River and Sierra de Grazalema.All rooms at the Rincón are air conditioned and have cable TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer, and some rooms have a private balcony. There is free Wi-Fi in public areas.The hotel is between Santa María and San Pedro churches. It has a Andalusian-style garden patio. You can buy paintings, ceramics and hand-painted fans in the hotel’s gift shop.Rincón de las Nieves has easy access to the A-382 Highway, and is 20 miles from Jerez de la Frontera. Arcos Garden Golf Club is a 5-minute drive away.
- Rooftop terrace gave spectacular views over Arcos and surrounding country and lake. Small and relatively cheap hotel
- Wonderful structure, excellent services, location. Beautiful home furnishings. Really reccomanded.
- Cozy house in a very small street. Nice bars and restaurants near by. Parking is a problem
Victoria (whose family owns the Casa) was lovely. She went out of her way to advise us on what to see and where to eat (and where not to eat!) The Casa has a roof-top deck with fantastic views of Arcos in all directions. Victoria invited us to have Sangria on the deck in the evening.
The room and bathroom was comfortable and had large windows. Good wifi. Note that this is a Casa Rural, which apparently means that there isn’t necessarily someone on site at all times. That wasn’t a problem for us.
Note that Victoria doesn’t speak much English, but has enough to answer basic questions. Her family has lived in Arcos for generations, so she can tell you about the local holidays, etc.
- We apreciated the friendly, personal hospitality. Centrally located.
Marqués de Torresoto
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 19 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Marqués de Torresoto features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grazalema is 24 miles from Marqués de Torresoto, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 30 miles away. Jerez Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Super hotel, friendly staff, very clean and comfortable.
- Position and atmosphere very friendly and helpful staff
- It’s basic, but perfectly adequate, accommodation. The room is a little stuffy and the facilities are dated but very good value for money and lovely location (with great roof top solarium with lovely views out from arcos.
- The room was more than adequate clean and well decorated. The bathroom was ok, plenty of towels and again very clean.
If you really want an authentic Spanish feel then this is the place to be! It is close to the cathedral at the top of the hill so you need to park at the public parking and then take the bus to the hotel or walk up the hill. But you get a discount for the parking if you give them the name of the hotel.
The food is really good and fresh and they have homemade Sangria! 🙂
Hotel El Convento
Located in Arcos de la Frontera, 19 miles from Jerez de la Frontera, Hotel El Convento features a terrace and views of the river. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room has a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Grazalema is 24 miles from Hotel El Convento, and Sanlúcar de Barrameda is 30 miles from the property. Jerez Airport is 14 miles away.
–the view from the balcony and the bathroom window was just spectacular.
–very quiet stay
–very reasonable price
Wonderful location with spectacular view from spacious private terrace.
Bottles of wine etc. charged at little more than shop prices.
- Hotel is in a good location in the old part of Arcos, but honestly there’s not too much to see. We arrived mid-afternoon and the churches, castle, and other points of interest were closed up. Lots of shops and eateries around, but kind of limited. Our room with a balcony overlooking river below was fantastic! Clean room and very spacious patio, furniture to enjoy some wine, cheese, and bread.
- Good hotel, nice location in the heart of the old town. Close to the better restaurants. Large terrace with beautiful views. A rather small room. Good shower. Friendly staff.
- Loved this little hotel. I may be 2* but the location, the view from the terrace etc warrants a 5*! Full of character, offering a great choice of breakfast, although at an additional cost.
- –the view from the balcony and the bathroom window was just spectacular.
Top Hotels In El Guijo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Guijo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Guijo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Guijo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!