10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Gigante Rivas Region – Top Hotel Reviews
El Gigante Rivas Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Gigante Rivas Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Gigante Rivas Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Gigante Rivas Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Gigante Rivas Region:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and barbecue, Punta Teonoste is located in El Gigante in the region of Rivas Region, just 1.6 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a tour desk and gift shop at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and free use of bicycles and bike rental are available. There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. San Juan del Sur is 25 miles from Punta Teonoste, and San Marcos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 45 miles from the property.
- Beautiful spot on the beach felt like a private getaway. Pet friendly too 🙂 and great smoothies and tostones!
- The outdoor showers are great. The beach is right next to the property and the property is in a secluded place. Upon arrival, you are greeted with a complimentary drink. The staff members were very nice.
- The beach is wonderful as well as the attention of the staff. Beautiful place.
- I loved the attention from the staff. I was traveling alone, they made me feel comfortable and welcomed. Always called me by my name with a smile.
- Unique thatched bungalows, amazing beach front, beautiful property, horse back riding included
Macheles Place Hotel
Macheles Place Hotel is located in El Gigante, just 9 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.San Juan del Sur is 14 miles from Macheles Place Hotel, and San Jorge is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 53 miles from Macheles Place Hotel.
No reviews yet.
Amarillo Surf Camp
Amarillo Surf Camp is located in the Playa Amarillo neighborhood in El Gigante, just 9 miles from Salinas. Free private parking is available on site.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and hiking. San Juan del Sur is 15 miles from Amarillo Surf Camp, and San Jorge is 16 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 52 miles away.
- Comfy beds, clean rooms, spacious, fusco & lusco
The Best place we stayed in all of Nicaragua. The host was amazing, he gave us tips of places to go. He has two sweet dogs. The breakfast is outstanding (a fruit bowl and a hot plate and also coffee and juice). He rents surfboards cheap (7 dollars a day). He even gave us the first day of surfboard rental for free because “it was only two hours and the waves were not good today”.
Would definitely visit again. Thank you
- Josue is a lovely host, the dorm is spatious and the bathroom really nice. I was the only one staying in the dorm and had it all to myself, the beds are super comfy. Josue is really helpful too, surfboards are 7$ and a lesson 10$. The beach is very long and empty. And I was invited for breakfast one morning, which I was very happy about :). The chicken bus from Rivas to El Gigante leaves at 1:30 in Rivas and stops directly in front of the hostel.
- Very friendly owner, sweet dogs, kitchen for use, surfboards and lessons for good price, amazing breakfast, clean rooms, musquito nets
- The breakfast was delicius, the owner very friendly, rooms very nice and clean. 5 minutes to both beaches Amarillo and Gigante, nice settings of the property.
Hotel Cabañas de Gigante
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Cabañas de Gigante offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Gigante. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Salinas is 9 miles from Hotel Cabañas de Gigante, and San Juan del Sur is 14 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 53 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Brio offers accommodation in El Gigante. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool, terrace and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. The beach is an 8 minute walk away.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.The area is popular for surfing, horse riding and fishing. Rivas is 18.6 miles from Hotel Brio, while San Juan del Sur is 37.3 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 87 miles from the property.
- Owner was involved dayly in providing valuable info and making my stay outstanding. All staff were caring and helpful. Location is beautiful and quiet. Food is amazing. I’m coming back and soon.
Adam and Natalie are amazing hosts, so incredibly warm, friendly, welcoming and supportive in anything we needed – they went above and beyond!
Also, the food is excellent at Hotel Brio. They offer fresh and healthy food options such as Falafel salad and awesome breakfasts such as their fruit bowl.
- Great staff, great food, great price, great location
Le resto bar est très beau avec sa vue. Le bâtiment principal est très bien.
Nous avons dîné la bas, les plats étaient excellents et pas chers.
Le personnel est très bien.
- Vriendelijke ontvangst, excellent eten; echt van het beste wat ik in Nicaragua heb gegeten en fijne yogales.
Located in Popoyo, 0.6 miles from Salinas, Hotel Popoyo features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the lake, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. A TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan del Sur is 23 miles from Hotel Popoyo, and San Marcos is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 46 miles from Hotel Popoyo.
- Cute, lovely places to relax by the pool. Nice outdoor eating area. Food came with the stay and was very good! Beds were comfortable and shower too, wam and hot water.
- Loved the lay out and beautiful swimming pool area. Also lovely breakfast.
- The pool area is amazing, breakfast is phenomenal and the staff is so accommodating and friendly
- We stayed for a full week and enjoyed every moment. Spotlessly clean, delightful staff, and great food. Katherine, the manager, spoke perfect English , and was kind enough to arrange pickup and return airport transportation.
Although the property is not in front of the beach, it is literally a 3 min walk.
The room was clean and comfortable, complimentary water and cable tv.
The staff is very polite and helpful. Gloria and Flor at the bar are very kind and provided service with a smile!
The pool is very nice and clean, one of the bests in popoyo to chill out.
Breakfast options were very good!
This was our second time here and we had a relaxing time! We will come back!
One of our top picks in Popoyo.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and water sports facilities, Meson Nadi is located in Popoyo in the region of Rivas Region, just 3 miles from Salinas. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the pool or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. San Juan del Sur is 20 miles from Meson Nadi, and San Jorge is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 48 miles from Meson Nadi.
- decor and the intent is absolutely there to be a top boutique hotel.
- The room was lovely and spacious with a very comfortable bed. In particular the inner entrance with the planting was very pretty with lights on at night. Located just off the beach. Very nice restaurant overlooking the pool area and lovely, friendly staff. This is a place to come and just relax.
- The restaurant (La Cantina) had great food. We ate 1-2 meals there everyday and were never disappointed. Service team was excellent. The location is beautiful and peaceful. Heavenly.
- Ernesto was a delight. La Cantina, the on site restaurant is wonderful, especially for breakfast.
- Gorgeous setting! Beautiful rooms, fantastic food! Amazing pool!
This property is a 8-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the pool, Nicawaves is located in Popoyo, just 2.4 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as horseback riding and fishing. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Juan del Sur is 21 miles from NicaWaves, and San Jorge is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 47 miles from the property.
Super calm location, but still close to the beach.
Super beautiful place with awesome chillout area and pool.
- Absolutely beautiful!! The swimming pool area is so perfect! Also rooms are spread out that it is unlikely to hear noises from neighbours!
- Great pool, good food, 10 minutes walk to the beach, good wifi, really good quality for the price!
- The room was spacious and the AC worked fine. The pool looked clean.
- The pool area including the hammocks are great. The WiFi worked good for me.
- Super calm location, but still close to the beach.
Ola Verde Hotel Popoyo
One of our top picks in Popoyo.Ola Verde Hotel Popoyo is located in Popoyo, 0.8 miles from Salinas and 23 miles from San Juan del Sur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Marcos is 31 miles from Ola Verde Hotel Popoyo, and San Jorge is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 47 miles from the property.
- Thee owners and the manager were super friendly and chilled, beautiful location just right on the beach with the walking distance to shops and other bars. Spacious room and nice communal area to hang out, watch the sunset or meet other travelers. We have great memories, will recommend to others! Thank you!
- The common area was really beautiful. The cleanness was irreproachable. The beach was close from the property.
- The food is fantastic. The owners and staff are amazing people. It’s located right on the beach and has a very authentic feel. Stayed for a week then came back for another.
- I have been in the Popoyo area for about a month and this is the best place I have been so far. The location is right on the beach and the restaurant is great. The 4 bed dorm is bigger than average which is really nice so you don’t feel cramped and it has A/C. The staff and owners are always friendly and helpful. There are lots of hammocks and places to hang out. This stretch of beach is one of the nicest I have seen so far in Nicaragua. Everything is just really nice and clean. Very relaxing stay, I definitely recommend.
Food was good, daily specials and breakfasts were great If you like to be away from every thing down a dusty road then this is your kind of place.
Sunset watching is wonderful
Hostal Hamacas is located in El Astillero, 3.7 miles from Salinas and 27 miles from San Juan del Sur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Marcos is 28 miles from Hostal Hamacas, and San Jorge is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- The location is wonderful, not in in a touristy area and right on the beach. Great surfspots nearby! Hamacas has a swimmingpool and a restaurant where you can have breakfast, lunch and dinner, which is super convenient since there are not a lot of other restaurants nearby. The rooms are spacious, clean enough and have AC.
- Very peaceful and a relaxing. Good walks on the beach. Very friendly staff. Lots of attention to guest’s needs.
- Customer service, food, and rooms were outstanding.
- The location is fantastic and food was great. We stayed with friends so we had a total of four rooms. The air conditioner did not work in two rooms so it was a little stuffy but the air worked in the other two rooms. All in all it was great! Definitely recommend!
- Great location in a real local Nica village. The location of the hostel is right in front of the beach and the sunset is just in front of you, really breath taking views. Also great garden full of hammocks and swimming pool. We highly recommend it for relaxing and surfing staying. If you like to visit the turtles or do anything around contact Julio. Is a guy from the Village who could help you in anything for a great price and the only one who speaks English.
Top Hotels In El Gigante Rivas Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Gigante Rivas Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Gigante Rivas Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!