10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Gastor Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Gastor Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Gastor Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Gastor Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Gastor Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Gastor Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Gastor Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Gastor Andalucía:
The rural hotel is located in the heart of Grazalema Nature Reseve, surrounded by natural beauty, an ideal retreat for those looking for peace and quiet.Decorated with touches of traditional Andalusian, the hotel creates an atmosphere of peace and tranquility. Some of the rooms have a private terrace where you can sit and contemplate the still landscape.From the hotel there is a network of footpaths, where you can choose from a range of difficulty levels to discover the surrounding mountains and reservoir.The converted farm house has a chapel and a small bullfighting ring, making your holiday a real traditional Andalusian experience.
- Beautiful hotel in a gorgeous location. We had a terrace room, overlooking the nearby lake. Excellent food! Very well appointed rooms, and lovely grounds.
- Exellent location and view! The building is clean and pritty. The meals , breakfast and dinner are exellent. The other fascilities as pool and spa are lovely. Quite, friendly and very recommended
- Wonderful view while eating at the restaurant or during breakfast. Clean room.
- Great view of the Andalusian countryside. Nice fire in the common room. Poor weather did not help.
- Breathtaking view. Peaceful and quiet. The area is ideal for walks, cycling, kayaking. Breakfast and dinner was excellent. It was a treat to relax in the Spa in the afternoon. The staff were all very friendly, kind and helpful.
One of our top picks in Zahara de la Sierra.Offering views of Embalse de Zahara Lake, Al Lago is a boutique hotel featuring attractive rooms with balconies. Set in the center of Zahara, it has a restaurant and a terrace.Each spacious, air-conditioned room at Al Lago has bright, modern décor. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the Al Lago’s restaurant. It offers creative Spanish cuisine and specializes in seafood dishes.The hotel has a picturesque setting ideal for hiking, canoeing, cycling and fishing. Birdwatching and visits to local vineyards can be arranged at reception.Zahara is within 30 minutes’ drive of Andalucía’s White Villages, including El Gastor and Algodonales. Ronda is 25 mi away, while Marbella and the Costa del Sol can be reached in 90 minutes by car.
- Comfortable bed and quiet location led to a good night’s sleep. Parking was super convenient. Staff was very gracious.
- Huge room with a small balcony. Food was delicious. Lovely little town. All staff were top notch. Comfortable bed. Views are marvelous.
We loved Al Lago! We loved the warm and welcoming staff and owners. We also loved the food and restaurant where we ate breakfast, lunch, and several dinners here. This was some of the best meals we had on our trip through Andalusia.
We loved how quiet it was and its proximity to the lake, as well as easy driving access to other parts of the National Park. We only wish we had stayed longer.
- Nice bathroom, very calm, nice lake view, parking, very nice staff, good breakfast
- The town was wonderful and located on a hill with amazing views. The room was large and quiet and very clean. The rain shower head in the bathroom was great. View from the balcony was beautiful. Dinner was amazing in the restaurant on the Terrace. Nice breakfast that was included in the room rate.
El Horcajo is a working Andalusian farm in Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, 12 mi north-west of Ronda. It offers an outdoor pool and country-style accommodations with a private balcony.The air-conditioned rooms at Ronda Hotel El Horcajo feature earthenware tiles and wooden beams. They come with satellite TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The Horcajo’s restaurant serves a buffet breakfast, and other home-made meals can be prepared on request. There is also a bar, and the hotel can provide packed lunches if you are planning a day trip.Staff at the Horcajo can advise on hiking routes in the Natural Park, as well as organizing horse riding excursions on request. The park is also popular for bird watching.There is a range of water sport facilities at Zahara Lake, 15 minutes’ drive from the farm. The beaches of Marbella are around 70 minutes’ drive away.
- Quaint ranch outside of Ronda. Beautiful scenery and horseback riding close by.
- Good breakfast and dinner, lots of fun in the pool, great spot to visit all the “pueblos blancos,” drove to Cadiz and Marbella for beach (1h30), quiet and peaceful, lots of fun for kids.
Quiet peaceful and relaxing.
Perfect setting and location.
- Grrat place! I woild defenetley come back! Beautiful area in a lonely place. Really nice stuff. Great atmosphere!!
- Lovely and peaceful evening meal not very good had to eat there it was a long way to a restaurant.
Hotel Fuerte Grazalema
One of our top picks in Grazalema.Hotel Fuerte Grazalema is set within the beautiful Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve, 12 mi from Ronda. The hotel offers an outdoor pool and an exterior hot tub, and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each room at the Grazalema Fuerte has a balcony with wonderful views of the Guadalete Valley. All rooms are air-conditioned and include satellite TV.Fuerte Grazalema has an animal farm and an ecological vegetable garden.The hotel offers a range of summer activities such as visits to the farm and sangría and gazpacho-making workshops.You can also participate in olive oil-tasting sessions. In summer, activities for children are organized.The hotel offers views of the nearby characteristic white village of Grazalema. Protected by UNESCO, the Grazalema Mountains are ideal for hiking, cycling or bird watching. Jerez Airport is 55 mi away. Malaga Airport is 80 mi away and the station at Ave de Santa Ana in Antequera is 58 mi away.
Location convenient for the short stop while traveling the mountains
Good breakfast (variety of healthy food)
Cute rabbits in the garden
Open air jakuzzi
- This is a lovely, very comfortable hotel with great panoramic views of the nearby mountains and Grazalema (about 1-2 miles away). The room was very clean and comfortable. We enjoyed sitting in the jacuzzi and by the pool, soaking in the amazing views. The front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. The buffet breakfast was worth the 8 euros and was excellent with a huge selection of meats, cheeses, breads, pastries, fruit, and made-to-order eggs.
- Good spread of buffet dinner and breakfast with a good selection of wine. Great service and a child friendly hotel with a mini zoo and small vegetable patch, game room, Jacuzzi and pool that overlooks the mountain. Great view from the room and restaurant. Convenient location just 5-10mins drive from major town and sight. There is even a selection of ergonomic pillows.
- Excellent location to explore Grazalema National Park. Enjoyed the whirlpool outside, and the magnificent view of the valley.
- we liked everything in this hotel. the room was large with a door to the garden. A great country view. the restaurant was very good and we liked a lot the food. very rich breakfast.
- Location convenient for the short stop while traveling the mountains
Hostal El Cortijo
Featuring free Wi-FI and a restaurant and bar on site, Hostal El Cortijo is located 1.6 mi from Algodonales. This hotel offers a shared garden, terrace, and free private parking.Each air-conditioned room will provide you with 1 double or 2 single beds, a seating area, TV and desk. Private bathrooms have a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property offers meeting and banquet facilities, a minimarket and gift shop. The on-site restaurant serves traditional food of the region.There is a grocery shop 1.2 mi from Hostal El Cortijo, and Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive away. Guadalete River is 1,650 feet from the property and the Zahara-El Gastor dam can be reached after a 10-minute drive.
- If traveling by car, el cortijo is great because of ample parking and directly off the highway. The attached bar and restaurant are very popular and lively on weekend. Close to recreation sites in la sierra. The rooms are at back of property, very clean and quiet. Cute common areas.
- Staff fixed the bad to edjusting heating, view from balcony was nice, parking places a lot in front of the house, nice restaurant connected to the rooms
- It is a roadside motel, no more, no less. Nice room for the price, simple restaurant.
- The restaurant is really cosy and serves good food for descent prices.
- Great Spanish place to stay. Full of character and lovely staff. Excellent food. Plenty of parking.
Tugasa Hotel Sierra y Cal
One of our top picks in Olvera.Set in the peaceful town of Olvera, this rustic hotel is located on Andalucía’s Ruta de los Pueblos Blancos, or White Villages Route. Its rooms feature balconies with views of Olvera Castle.Sierra y Cal is located in mountains near Cádiz. It is the ideal place to relax and enjoy the natural surroundings on one of the many tourist excursions available here. There is a large terrace with swimming pool, a tea lounge and typically regional cuisine, making your stay a very pleasant one.The picturesque town of Ronda and its famous gorge can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The mountains in Grazalema Park are 19 mi away.
very good ambience at this hotel, excellent service at the reception, we were there in April and each evening admired the view to the west from our small terrace.
The Semaine Santa was being celebrated at the time (although we did not plan our break to be there during this special week) and it was magnificent. Found a great ‘local’ tapas bar/restaurant Taberna Juanito Gomez 10/15mins walk away
- the beds were a bit hard for us, however the staff was extremely serviceable and went out of their way to fulfill our requests.
- Didn’t get the room we reserved, they gave us a much worst room, and refused to hear any complaints. It was awful. The worst experience ever
- All staff were friendly and very helpful, particularly the reception.
- Quiet room with a great view over the historic center. Comfortable lobby.
- very good ambience at this hotel, excellent service at the reception, we were there in April and each evening admired the view to the west from our small terrace.
Alojamiento Rural El Pinsapo
Located in Zahara de la Sierra, Alojamiento Rural El Pinsapo features a garden and terrace. Featuring a shared lounge, the inn has air-conditioned rooms with a private bathroom. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and on-site parking is provided.At the inn rooms are fitted with a terrace with a mountain view. Every room has a flat-screen TV with Netflix channels, and some rooms will provide you with a balcony.Guests at Alojamiento Rural El Pinsapo can enjoy a buffet breakfast. Guests benefit from complimentary coffee, tea, soft drinks, pastries and snacks during all day.Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Zahara de la Sierra, like hiking.Ronda is 14 mi from Alojamiento Rural El Pinsapo. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 37 mi from the inn.
- Breakfast was very good. Great location. Nice rooms and decor. Was able to park on the street in front of the property.
- We liked everything about the property. The bed was so comfortable. The hostess, Rita, was so kind.
- The location was tremendous and exactly what we were looking for, not overly crowded but lots of interesting things in the area. The hots were fantastic, check-in was easy, the place was super clean, tidy, and remodeled, and the breakfast that was included was great. Lots of walk-able local restaurants with friendly staff. Would love to return in the future!
- SIMPLY MAGICAL. A place to create special Andalusian memories in the stunning white village of Zahara de la Sierra. Will be recommending to family, friends and revisiting ourselves (but pay attention to THEIR directions. VERY convenient, right in heart of the village, but not easily found).
- The host was fantastic! Great breakfast and really nice accommodations.
Puerta de la Villa
The hotel is located in the old quarter of Grazalema, a town of attractive whitewashed façades and the wooden grates and doors that are so charmingly and characteristically Andalusian.The hotel interior is white and neutral with olive and cobalt tones along with terracotta floors, marble, antique wooden furniture and tapestries that all come together to make this an inviting and relaxing environment.Grazalema is a mountain village and a popular base for visitors who wish to visit the Sierra de Grazalema nature reserve famous for its rugged limestone mountains.
This is such a cute town. Good hiking very close.
The hotel was very quaint, clean, spacious and comfortable. We had a great view. The staff was friendly and helpful – we speak no Spanish.
We got one room for my husband and I and one room for our sons age 17 and 19 worked out very well.
- Location was great. Luggage storage was a plus. The women at the desk was able to answer all of our questions, (bus info, places to eat, etc. ).
- Very nice hotel in Grazalema, which was bigger than I had expected. Large room and bathroom. Nice small pool with some seating near. Easy, free parking (Sunday arrival) in town parking area close to the hotel. Helpful staff. Very clean.
- The location right in the center of town is perfect. Easy walking, though often uphill, all around the town which is fairly small but interesting. Free parking lot just a few doors down the street (except Tuesday when there’s a market). Driving to the hotel was quite easy also. I found a great breakfast place a couple blocks away, Cafeteria Rotacapa. Popular with the locals, very friendly staff, great coffee & one of the few places open early.
- central location, which is great because you will likely not want to spend any more time than necessary in this hotel. Staff were as helpful as possible.
- This is such a cute town. Good hiking very close.
Hotel Cortijo Las Piletas
Set in beautiful gardens, this family-run country hotel provides a peaceful venue for a relaxing getaway in rural Andalusia. Located 15 minutes’ drive from Ronda, it has a charming country setting.The striking white façade hides numerous secluded corners and surprises. Dove into the cool of the swimming pool before enjoying the great country views from your private terrace. You can also sample a host of delicious dishes in the welcoming dining room, or simply unwind in the attractive honesty bar and lounge.For a daytrip you can venture out and explore the picturesque town of Ronda and the surrounding whitewashed villages, or enjoy walking and birdwatching in the Nature Park of Grazalema.
- Amazing place. The location, grounds and scenery were great. So much to experience in this area. Our host Ellie was very accomodating. She shared area info, was happy to make recommendations and reservations for us. We thoroughly enjoyed our time here!
- Friendly accommodating staff. Checking frequently on our needs and comfort
- Everything was good, they even had screens on the window, a rarity in Europe. Very interesting landscape and hiking in the area.
- We loved our stay at the Cortija! Eli and her family were most welcoming and generous. We slept like lambs in cool comfy beds, refreshed in the pool after a warm Andalusian day, and savored absolutely scrumptious evening meals! And ideal place to explore Ronda and the white hill villages. Would have loved to have stayed longer!
Quiet location but in the middle of interesting places
Very nice swimming pool
Hostal Rural Venta La Vega
Offering a seasonal outdoor pool, free Wi-Fi and a traditional bar-restaurant, this rural guest house is a 15-minute drive from Ronda. Rooms and apartments have a balcony with garden and countryside views.Hostal Rural Venta La Vega is set in the Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve. The characteristic white villages of Grazalema and Zahara are less than 12 mi away.Venta La Vega’s simple rooms offer a TV a fan. Some have air conditioning. Toiletries are provided in the private bathrooms. Studios and apartments also include a well-equipped kitchenette and a lounge with a fireplace.Free private parking is available at the guest house. Staff can provide information about activities in the local area, including hiking, bird watching and cycling.
- Quiet location. Well-equipped kitchen. Comfort beds. Clean.
- Friendly staff, comfortable beds, clean, quiet location, lots of parking spaces.
- Quiet its got a pool secure parking for motorbike cracking local restaurant attached tapas for one euro fifty !! Fantastic roads nearby
- Food in the restaurant in the evening excellent. Nice small swimming pool to cool off in
This is a tiny hostel in an idyllic location for a break away from the city. It is typically Andalucian in its decor and style, and serves home cooked local food. My partner and I found the location perfect as we just wanted to “get away” for a few days to unwind and relax….. The hostel is on the main road out of Ronda to Seville and is easy to find by car… Maybe 12kms from the centre of Ronda. The pool is heavenly, and as there are only 7 rooms… Never busy ? We were in Room 4 directly by the pool in the gardens of the property…. We had a bedroom with a double and a single bed in it. We also had a living area with a sofa, to, table and chairs, and a log fire!! We also had a small kitchenette and a bathroom with a powerful shower and plenty of hot water.
We ate in the hostel restaurant every day and the food was all home cooked and tasty…. Also very reasonable.
An additional perk for travellers who like animals…. They have a pet ostrich who is beautiful ???
Top Hotels In El Gastor Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Gastor Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Gastor Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Gastor Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!