10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Escobal Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
El Escobal Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Escobal Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Escobal Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Escobal Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Escobal Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Escobal Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Escobal Asturias:
Hotel Alto de las Estazadas
Featuring a terrace with great views of the Picos de Europa Mountains, Hotel Alto de las Estazadas is located in Canales. Free WiFi access is available in public areas.All rooms are heated and come with a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub. Some rooms feature views of the mountains.The family-run hotel has a restaurant which only serves homemade dishes. There is also a bar and packed lunches can be requested.Tourist information is available and you can go hiking and canoeing nearby. Santander Airport is just over an hour’s drive away.
- The staff was friendly and accommodating. It is in a central position to explore the area. Beautiful views of the Picos. Good, home style food.
- La atención de sus dueños, hacen sentir la experiencia muy acogedora, como en casa y al llevar un Niño de año y medio, nos ofrecieron las comodidades y la atención adecuada
- La gente que trabaja allí son muy amables. Se come muy bien
- El hotel genial calidad precio, habitaciones y baño amplio con impresionantes vistas a los picos de Europa. Lo mejor, el restaurante. Comida casera, abundante y buenisima por un menú de menos de 15 euros. Lo recomiendo
- Sin duda la comida( estaba todo súper rico),las vistas, el precio y sin duda la atención recibida. Sin duda volvería!!
Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa
Located in the small rural village of Onís, Hotel – Apartamentos Peña Santa offers heated rooms overlooking the surrounding mountains. Free Wi-Fi is provided and free parking is available on site.Decorated in light blue and cream tones, rooms feature a TV, wardrobe and safe. All have a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer is available from reception upon request. Some rooms have a private terrace with views of the valley and the village of Onís.The hotel offers a cafeteria where breakfast is served, snacks are available all day long, and you can play billiards, or enjoy its terrace.The local area offers a great variety of outdoor activities whether in summer or winter. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside and Lakes of Covadonga are 35 minutes’ drive away. Busses to Oviedo leave from a bus stop located 800 feet from Hotel Peña Santa.
- Nice small hotel in comfortable village next to the road. Has terrace and good personal ! To stay there for one night and continue journey is a perfect !
- Nice ambience about the place. Cafe downstairs gave the place a bit of a buzz but nice and quiet no problems. You can head out onto a country walk via the stream round the back and suddenly you are in a really nice area. Very chilled staff and supportive.
La situación bastante buena
Hotel bastante centrico
Me encanto la habitación cuádruple dos habitaciones comunicadas por una puerta y la atención del personal increible
El desayuno genial , buena calefaccióny muy tranquilo y limpio repetiremos
- Muy buena atencion, trato familiar, muy bien situado tanto para Cangas de Onis como para Arenas de Cabrales.
Hotel Principado De Europa
Principado De Europa has a picturesque setting in Poo de Cabrales. Set 6.2 mi from the Picos de Europa Park, this hotel offers rooms with mountain views. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.The Principado de Europa features simple décor throughout. Its heated rooms are spacious and have TVs.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast served in the Principado’s restaurant. There is also a communal lounge with a TV, as well as a terrace and an outdoor pool offering views of the surrounding countryside.The Europa overlooks the Naranjo de Bulnes Valley and is just 20 minutes’ drive from the Bulnes Funicular Railway. The beaches at Llanes are 14 mi from the hotel.
- Beautiful position but rooms very tired and loung areas abit soul less. Lovely little pool.
- The staff is very friendly. The swimming pool is nice. The room was clean and quiet. The bed were comfortable and the breakfast was alright.
- Central location in Picos de Europa, near Cabrales. Lovely for hiking. Nice mountain views from the hotel. Rooms at the front have spacious balconies. Common areas inside the hotel and rooms / bathrooms clean. Reasonable value for money given last minute booking in high season (not much else available).
- Short drive to nice village centre with decent restaurants. Plenty of parking. Ideal location for touring Picos area. Good breakfast offering. No problem with traffic noise (backside room).
- location is nice, we enjoyed the view. the room was clean
Hotel Villa de Cabrales
Located in beautiful countryside in the center of a charming rural village, this hotel has rustic features and a cozy bar – enjoy fantastic views over peaceful surroundings.Located near the Picos de Europa National Park and the Cares River, the Cabrales is perfectly located for you to make the most of the outdoors with a long country walk, cycle or horse-back ride. The hotel is a renovated country home and retains much of its original charm. Walk under wooden beams in the ceilings and admire rustic decoration including stone walls and antique-style furniture.Prepare for the day ahead with a continental breakfast from the Hotel Villa Cabrales which is served from 08:00 until 10:30 in the charming cafe. Curl up next to the open fireplace in the communal lounge and enjoy a chat with friends or other guests after a day exploring the countryside. You can keep up-to-date on the free, wireless internet connection.
- Beautiful hotel right in the middle of the village. Best place to stay in Cabrales
- Arenas de Cabrales is a beautiful village in the Picos de Europa area, a wonderful place for people who love mountains. The cheese from this area is very famous as well as the technical rock climbing.
- The room was very nice. Great location. Parking was included and easy to use and get to. There is an elevator. Spacious bathroom. Restful and pleasant. Beautiful view of the mountains.
- Nice big room with separate bathroom and great view.
- Lovely staff. Spotlessly clean. Nice room with a great view. Great location – Las Arenas is an excellent place to be based for exploring the Picos. Breakfast was very good value at €5.
Hotel El Torrejón
One of our best sellers in Arenas de Cabrales! Located in Arenas de Cabrales, Hotel El Torrejón offers free WiFi and free parking. The hotel features a hot tub, a garden and a terrace with mountain views.Each room at Hotel El Torrejón features unique décor and garden views. All rooms have access to a bathroom with a bath or shower.Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge, a tour desk and a children’s playground.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.Santander Airport is 62 mi away.
Great location for exploring the Picos.
Owners go the extra mile to make you comfortable, even did our washing at no extra charge. Good breakfast. Private parking in the yard. Easy access to restaurants and bars.
- Very nice looking building on a picturesque site. Large parking area right in front. We had a good sized clean room with a comfortable bed and modern ensuite bath. Very nice breakfast was included. Five minute walk to excellent restaurants. Regret that we could only stay one night.
- Nice breakfast. Beautiful property with pasture, mountain view, flowers, well maintained.
- Friendly owners and ideally placed in the village for restaurants, bars and walks.
- Very good cleanliness, good staff and breakfast excellent
- Great location for exploring the Picos.
Hotel Picos de Europa
Situated in the center of Arenas de Cabrales, near the River Cares, famous for its trout and salmon, this is the ideal base for exploring Picos de Europa National Park.Spend relaxing afternoons enjoying the stunning scenery from the swimming pool and grounds or exploring the beautiful beaches of Llanes. Keep in touch with friends and family by making use of the hotel’s Wi-Fi connection in all public areas.
- Perfect location, spotlessly clean and a beautiful lounge/bar area to relax in. Overall, a perfect stay for me, close to restaurants and with off street parking facilities.
- The super location, the great value for money and the wonderful bookshelf in the hall!
- Location was very good for the town and exploring.
- The hotel is in the middle of the small village of Las Arenas and it is very close to the Picos. The hotel itself was clean and well kept. The staff were friendly and some were bi-lingual English/Spanish. I would stay here again.
- Location excellent. Very scenic drive to get there. Friendly staff. Nice village with lots of walks close by.
Arcea Mirador de Cabrales
This charming hotel is perfectly situated in Cabrales to explore the superb Cares route, where you can enjoy trekking and hiking across spectacular landscapes.Rooms at the Arcea Mirador de Cabrales are comfortable, with full heating and spacious, with large windows where you can admire the views.The Acrea Mirador de Cabrales is right at the entrance to the Cares Gorge, part of the Picos de Europa natural park, full of wonderful mountain and country scenery.Spend the day discovering the beautiful surroundings, where you can enjoy canoeing, horseback riding, mountain and quad biking, fishing and hunting.You can also enjoy long walks or drive down to the Asturian beaches of Llanes and Ribadesella, just 19 miles away.After a long day out, sample a delicious cider from the Mirador de Cabrales’s own cellar. Relax to the sound of the Cares river.
- The location was perfect for nearby hiking trails. The restaurant staff (Laura & Terina) were most kind, courteous and Terina’s cooking was excellent! The hotel cleaning staff does an excellent job in keeping the room and entire hotel clean… and still smiles at the end of her day.
- I loved the location inside the National Park, just steps away from the trail head! The view from the front steps was amazing, so I didn’t mind that my room had a view into the hillside on the back of building. I thought it would be more rustic, like a hostel, but it was actually a pretty nice hotel that is simple and basic. The host didn’t speak much English, but was very nice and we communicated fine. The food in the restaurant was way better than expected. The coffee was good and breakfast was typical Spanish but worth the approximately $4. There was another hotel and restaurant next door.
- The location for walking the Ruta del Cares is perfect. The view from our room was spectacular. Manolo was a fantastic host!
The location is magnificent, at the start of the hike up the Cares Gorge, and across the road from the funicular to Bulnes.
There is still a bit of old charm to the place.
- Right next to the Picos de Europe, with a spectacular view, nice experience!
Hotel La Rivera
Hotel La Rivera is located in Las Arenas de Cabrales, just outside the Picos de Europa National Park. It offers large rooms with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel is just 1,650 feet from the Cabrales Cheese Museum, dedicated the famous locally-produced cheese. The River Cares, famous for trout and salmon fishing, also runs through the town.The Picos de Europa is a popular destination for adventure sports, and staff can organize various outdoor activities. The Covadonga Lakes are 12 mi away.There is no parking at the hotel, but free public parking is available nearby. This cannot however be reserved.
- The location is perfect. There are plenty of restaurants and bars. A good location to the Pico de Europa.
- I had a great time at this Hotel. It is super clean and the staff is quite professional and friendly. I strongly recommend it to people who are stopping by to visit Picos de Europa. I did not have the breakfast so I can comment on it.
- Ivan the concierge was extremely friendly and helpful with everything from restaurant recommendations to good hiking trails. He also speaks English and came to our rescue with a parking situation.
- Staff were friendly and extremely helpful. Room was tidy, clean and cheap. Very enjoyable
- The staff were very friendly and the breakfast was good value.
Hotel Rural Mestas
Set in a charming stone house in the village of Arenas de Cabrales, Hotel Rural Mestas offers views of Picos de Europa National Park. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and TVs.Hotel Rural Mestas has traditional décor with wooden furnishings. All rooms have a private bathroom and some come with a balcony.There is a small selection of restaurants in Arenas de Cabrales. Guests can relax in the hotel’s lounge, where there is a fireplace and a TV.The area surrounding the Mestas is ideal for hiking and Picos de Europa Park is just 6.2 mi away. San Vicente de la Barquera and Santander can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
- It was quiet and super clean, rustic house but impressed with the inside!!!
- Comfortable beds, extremely clean, gorgeous balcony and the friendliest staff and owners. Greasy and easy parking and surrounded by mountains. No complaints. A beautiful and tranquil place to stay.
- The beds were extremely comfortable and the room decor was very nice.
- The hotel is perfectly located, within walking distance to everything, but in a quiet area. It is an ideal base to explore both mountains and sea. The hotel is very clean. The staff were very kind and helpful. The bar where breakfast is served is about 50 metes apart but it is not a problem.
- We really liked this traditional style hotel. The rooms were cosy and spotless. It’s situated about a five minute walk from the centre of the town and I would recommend it to anyone planning on staying in this area.
Hotel & Spa María Manuela
Hotel & Spa María Manuela is located in Onís and features a spectacular setting in among the green scenery of the Gueña Valley. It has a seasonal outdoor swimming pool, a terrace, and a fitness center. The hotel features a children’s playground. Free WiFi is offered and free private parking is available on site.Rooms feature a flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.Hotel & Spa María Manuela is made up of several new houses built in the characteristic charming style of this rural region. In each you will find intimate public areas where you can meet up and relax with friends and family.Guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast and a buffet dinner in the hotel’s restaurant that serves Mediterranean cuisine.Llanes is 17 mi from Hotel & Spa María Manuela, while Potes is 41 mi away. Asturias Airport is 76 mi from the property.
- The environment around the hotel. The staff was really nice and helpful and the restaurant in front of the hotel Sidreria Moreno
- Very good breakfast/dinner, very nice buildings and surroundings.
- Very fresh products. Breakfast and dinner displayed.
- Fresh food and products beautifully displayed. Restaurant members provides the best customer services. Room and bathroom kept clean and tidy
- The location is great for nature lovers. Breakfasts with wide choice.
Top Hotels In El Escobal Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Escobal Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Escobal Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Escobal Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!