10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Ejido Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
El Ejido Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Ejido Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Ejido Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Ejido Andalucía. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Ejido Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Ejido Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Ejido Andalucía:
Gran Hotel Victoria
One of our top picks in El Ejido.Gran Hotel Victoria in El Ejido features a fitness center and a terrace. With free WiFi, this 4-star hotel offers a 24-hour front desk. The tour desk is available to assist guests in planning their days out.All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a bath, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All units will provide guests with a fridge.A buffet breakfast is available daily at Gran Hotel Victoria. The restaurant at the accommodations serves local cuisine.Almería is 20 mi from Gran Hotel Victoria, while Roquetas de Mar is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 25 mi from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Very quiet hotel considering it was Three Kings.
- The comparison between price and quality in this hotel is very good. The location is nice, close to a supermarket and the central square. The room is clean and plenty of space.
- good position. excellent staff. reasonable parking. Enjoyed walking the town
- Clean, new, well licated and with a nice tapas bar next door
- we liked the sitting area in front of the hotel…. the good value menu of the day… the helpfulness of all the staff and seeing an old friend.
The Ejido Hotel, set on the Southern coast of Spain, is a superb value-for-money option close to the beach. It offers spacious, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.You can take the short trip by car or bus to the Almerimar beach resort. Free parking can be found near the hotel, while private parking is available on site at an extra cost.The Ejido’s location is also perfect for leisure activities. There is a golf course nearby, and you can enjoy diving along the coast.Relax at the end of the day with a massage at the hotel and a drink at the stylish bar.Then, savor a tasty dinner at the à la carte restaurant, popular with both tourists and locals. Enjoy Mediterranean specialties, made with local products like fresh vegetables and fish.
- The friendliness of all the staff and just great value for money. Comfortable, clean bedroom.
Delicious mixed paella, successful entrecote and ice-cream-dessert at dinner.
No need to try outside, good quality for value.
Supermarket at vicinity.
- Staff were excellent. Carried our bags up the steps to Reception as my partner had a bad back! Nice big room and clean bathroom.
- Habitación de buen tamaño y tranquila. Fácil aparcamiento. La limpieza bien y la relación calidad precio muy buena.
- Excelente hotel. Personal muy servicial y simpático.
With easy access to the A-7 Motorway, El Eden is located 8 minutes’ drive from El Ejido. It offers a garden with an outdoor pool, and air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.The rooms at El Eden feature tiled floors and plenty of natural light. Each one comes with satellite TV and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Almerían dishes with a modern twist, using local produce. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink.You can drive to the beaches of Almerimar or Roquetes del Mar in around 20 minutes from El Eden. Almería, with its airport and 10th-century fortress, is about 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Restaurant a la cartel menu was varied and meals superb in quality , generous portions, attentive service.
- the staff were very good and attentive, dinner was good and the wine inexpensive. we had an inside garage at the front of our room for the car, which was a bonus. the shower was great and the water hot.
- Good restaurant at night. Dined outside next to pool.
- Buenos dias pues estaba todo muy bien el complejo la wifi muy mal por lo demas perfecto
- Que está súper tranquilo, buena cena tipo menú 12 euros, y el personal es súper amable
Hotel AR Golf Almerimar
Located only 5 minutes’ walk from Almerimar Marina, this modern hotel has a 27-hole golf course. It features 2 outdoor swimming pools and wellness center.Hotel AR Golf Almerimar’s spa is available for a surcharge. It includes a hot tub, steam room, dynamic pool with waterbeds, and sauna, as well as a relaxation area. Massage and beauty treatments are available for an extra charge. There is also a fitness center.All air-conditioned rooms include free WiFi and are equipped with a flat-screen TV, laptop safe and mini bar. The bathroom includes free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a range of Spanish and international food at the buffet restaurant. The hotel also a sushi bar, Ikari, serves innovative salad, sushi and hot dishes. There is also an à la carte restaurant and a lobby bar. There is live music and entertainment most days, and special entertainment activities during Summer.Almerimar Beach is 1,300 feet away and Almería can be reached in about 40 minutes by car. The hotel has underground parking for an extra cost, and outdoor parking available for free.
The buffet dinner was superb, nicely presented, good variety of food each day with enthusiastic waiter service for drinks. The restaurant never felt crowded and never any queues for the chefs.
The grounds were well kept, with ample sunbeds available throughout the day.
The extensive Almerimar marina and long promenade were a short pleasant walk from the hotel, were you can hire cycles to explore the extensive network of cycle lanes.
- Modern spacious room with good wifi and quiet surroundings. Excellent buffet breakfast choice. Easy parking.
- We stayed half board for 3 nights over Christmas. The on site parking at the hotel was secure and plentiful. The buffet food was very good and was different each day. We were pleasantly surprised by the wonderful performance by a tenor and soprano after our evening meal on Christmas day.
Spacious modern bedroom with good views and a well equipped bathroom.
Buffet dinner was very good and breakfast was fantastic
- Just a short stay for a conference but a very comfortable one. Great breakfast buffet. Would have liked time to use more of the facilities. Seriously thinking of returning with my wife for a spa weekend!
- The buffet dinner was superb, nicely presented, good variety of food each day with enthusiastic waiter service for drinks. The restaurant never felt crowded and never any queues for the chefs.
One of our top picks in Almerimar.In a great beachfront position, just 650 feet from the marina and next to the Almerimar golf course, the AR Almerimar features a number of themed swimming pools with pool slides.Comprised of 278 tastefully decorated, fully-equipped rooms, you can admire the pretty sea and golf vistas from this comfortable vantage point. Each one includes free Wi-Fi.The hotel’s Las Gaviotas Restaurant, open in summer, serves international food. There is also a buffet restaurant, a lobby bar and a poolside bar.There are 2 pools, one of which is for children. There is also a fitness center with an indoor pool, hot tub and Turkish bath.There is a mini club for children over 12 years old, and the Club Kike provides activities for children between 3 and 12 years old during the summer.
- Staff was very friendly, great value for money (Breakfast and Dinner spread – simply awesome!)
- The rooms were really spacious with large balconies.
- The staff in the restaurant and bar are very young and looked like students, but very professional and service minded.
- Plenty of clean towels, bedding changed daily, most of the staff were polite and helpful.
- the room was great size. nice hotel and amenities. Pool was good breakfast was buffet style so excellent.
This hotel is located in Roquetas de Mar, just 800 feet from the beach and 19 mi from Almería. It offers 2 outdoor pools, free Wi-Fi and a buffet restaurant.Hotel Neptuno features air-conditioned rooms and apartments with private balcony and flat-screen TV. Apartments also include a well-equipped kitchenette.The buffet restaurant at the Neptuno serves international food. There is also a snack bar offering light meals.The hotel has a 24-hour reception where staff can provide tourist information about the area. Other facilities include ping pong tables, billiards and a small gym. A variety of daily and evening entertainment programs are also available.Private parking is available onsite for an extra charge. Playa Serena Golf course is 800 feet from the hotel. The beaches located in Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve are less than 1 hours’ drive away.
- The reception and restaurant staff were friendly and welcoming, and wine was not expensive. Parking at the hotel was reasonably priced and the hotel itself was airy and clean. The pool looked stunning but as we were there in December the weather didn’t permit a dip.
- We needed an early breakfast and they were happy to open the for us.
the size and location of the room was excellent. Having stayed in this hotel a number of times we knew which rooms to ask for .
The staff in the restaurant , especially , were professional and pleasant.
- The meals were very good with a great choice at both Breakfast and Dinner.
- Ambience and ease within walking distance to shops and bars etc.
One of our top picks in Roquetas de Mar.Featuring an outdoor swimming pool and apartments with balconies, the Bahia Serena offers sea views from its setting on Serena Beach. It has a sauna.Side or front sea views are available in each of the Bahia’s air-conditioned apartments. All accommodations features simple, functional décor. There is a seating area with satellite TV and a well-equipped kitchenette.The Alborán buffet restaurant and the La Chalupa à la carte dining room both serve a range of Spanish cuisine. There is also a cafeteria and a lounge bar.The Bahia Serena is located 1,650 feet from Roquetas de Mar Golf Course, while Almeria is a 30-minute drive away. The picturesque beaches at Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve are an hour’s drive from Roquetas.
- The location is great for those that want sea and swimming pool. Loads of restaurants and shops in the area. The pool area was a hit with the whole family.
- The room size is excellent, the location is great and the failities and activities at the hotel is suitable to all age. Love it!
- Food needed to be hotter and tables cleared more promptly. The major problem was internet connection which was unacceptable for a major hotel – download 0.13 in the rooms.
- Had a lovely stay, we ended up with a 2 bed apartment that was really lovely.
- a complete apartment at off-peak rates during mid winter, so plenty of space, and privacy; terrific beach backing off rear of hotel
One of our top picks in Roquetas de Mar.Situated next to Roquetas Beach, on Andalucia’s Costa de Almería, Don Angel offers an outdoor pool, buffet restaurant and a bar with poolside terrace. All rooms feature a furnished balcony.Each room at Hotel Don Angel is air conditioned and bright, with a minibar and flat-screen satellite TV. Rooms also include a safe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and amenities.The Don Angel Hotel has a beachfront sun terrace with lounge chairs. Inside the hotel there is a typical Andalusian courtyard with fountains and plants.The front desk offers car rental and information about the region, and free parking can be found nearby. Roquetas de Mar Port is a 15-minute walk away, while central Almería is 14 miles from the hotel. Almería Airport is a 35-minute drive away.
A great paella sitting in the sunshine for lunch in a hotel we have visited before. Comfortable, large bed and good shower.
This is a good place to break a journey. The buffet is varied.
Everything…welcoming and friendly staff, large clean room, huge comfy bed, great food, mainly buffet but freshly cooked breakfast was available and location on the beach was great. Will definitely stay again
Spent 3 nights over Christmas at Don Angel.. Noche Buena Cena (Christmas Eve Dinner) was amazing..waiter service, 5 courses plus wine and cava. The huge beds were so comfortable. Daily maid service even Christmas Day!
- Beds really comfortable and nice selection of items in bathroom that you may have left behind but need. Room small but very clean.
- Large comfortable beds. Free WiFi throughout hotel. Location right on the beach
- The location is excellent especially as we had a sea view room. All the staff we met were always pleasant and helpful. We liked the fact that breakfast could be cooked fresh whilst you waited.
- A great paella sitting in the sunshine for lunch in a hotel we have visited before. Comfortable, large bed and good shower.
Hotel Envia Almeria Wellness & Golf
Located on Envia Golf Course, 15 minutes’ drive from Almeria, this stylish 5-star hotel offers swimming pools, a wellness center and wonderful views. The air-conditioned rooms have extra-large baths and a balcony or large window.All of the modern, spacious rooms at Hotel Envia Almeria Wellness & Golf have free internet access and satellite TV. Most have views of the surrounding hills.Guests at the hotel enjoy discounted rates at the Envía spa and wellness center. There are indoor and outdoor pools, as well as a hot tub.The St Andrews Restaurant offers breakfast, lunch and dinner, including both Spanish and international dishes. El Mirador offers à la carte meals and views of the golf course. The relaxed Murfield bar offers coffee and drinks.The beaches of Aguadulce are just 4.3 mi away, while the A-7 Motorway is just 1.6 mi away. Almeria Airport can be reached in less than 30 minutes.
- Staff was very friendly. We used it as a hub for traveling to Cabo de Gata and the Alpujarras and relaxed at the pool in between.
- Although only there for one night I found the facilities excellent, staff extremely friendly and in general enjoyed my stay. We spent the evening in either the hotel gardens or the bar. Spent a little more than wanted to on drink but it was a 5 star hotel so can’t complain.
- Room overlooking the pool and views from bar overlooking the golf course.
- Grand hotel with majestic views, spacious rooms, helpful staff
- Nice hotel. Good facilities. Big, comfortable room. Gym is good if you have access. Spa is nice if you pay for it. Indoor pool nice too. Staff are friendly and helpful. Decent menu.
The Arena Center is located 800 feet from the beach in Roquetas de Mar, and offers studios and apartments. There is a shared outdoor swimming pool, and all accommodations has satellite TV.The spacious Arena Center apartments and studios all have air conditioning, a balcony and a kitchenette. They also have a safe and telephone. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.There is a sun terrace with loungers, as well as a gym available for free. The Arena Center also has an indoor heated pool open in winter, available to all guests free of charge. Guests can use the sauna and hot tub for an extra cost.The Arena Hotel has a buffet restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a café.
- Evening meal “edible” breakfast was very good. The indoor pool on Sunday afternoon was empty, nice pool.
- Only stayed one night and only had breakfast. The breakfast was very good, loads of choice. Communal areas, bar and pool all looked nice.
The hotel activities, top for families with small children.
The location. It is not in front of the beach, but is 5 min walking and very close to restaurants and shops.
The terrace/ balcony.
- Overall it was a really good stay. The hotel was very clean and tidy. The food was always good with plenty of choice. I particularly liked the fact they had a no reserve policy on sun bed and actively removed towels left on Sunbeds.
Close to the beach
Clean and spacious
Staff very friendly, especially on check out where we could use the indoor pool showers after checking out that morning
Outdoor pool (but needs cleaning)
Top Hotels In El Ejido Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Ejido Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Ejido Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Ejido Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!