10 Best Hotels To Stay In El Dueso Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
El Dueso Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in El Dueso Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in El Dueso Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in El Dueso Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in El Dueso Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in El Dueso Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In El Dueso Cantabria:
Hotel Juan de la Cosa
Featuring a great beachfront location, Hotel Juan de la Cosa offers self-catering apartments in Santoña. The building is equipped with a pleasant shared indoor pool and a sauna.Apartments are all fitted with free WiFi access, a living room with a sofa-bed, a TV, a dining room and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some apartments have air conditioning and ocean views.The complex has a bar, café and restaurant. Special diet menus are available on request, as are packed lunches, room service and breakfast in your apartment.There is a TV lounge and games room. Additionally, laundry and dry cleaning facilities are available for an extra fee. Guests can also hire a car and an airport shuttle service for an extra fee. The A8 Motorway is just 8 minutes’ drive from the complex and Bilbao Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Sea view room is a must—amazing surfer beach. Facilities and service are very professional and friendly. Restaurant/bar are excellent. Pool and sauna a nice extra. Breakfast features eggs, bacon and granola plus fresh fruit, etc.
- Well situated for pilgrims on camino trail. Located on a lovely, isolated beach. Great value but remote from market, and restaurants. Large bright room with balcony. Quiet, clean and nice bathroom. Jemima at the front desk went over and above to help us with our travel arrangements .
- Excellent location on the beach and right on the Camino. Washing no machine meant we could get laundry done. Good food in the restaurant. Lovely staff at reception and in the bar.
- Right next to the beach. Carpark very spacious for an extra 12 euros a day.
The hotel itself was ok. The pool facilities were poor. Not attended, no towels. I had to shower and go back to room in wet dress !
It was near the beach but it was not beach weather. We had a drive into Santoña town which was fine but maybe the hotel could do with a shuttle service for their visitors. Not our best experience in Spain.
Hotel Solymar 1
Hotel Solymar 1 is offering accommodations in Argoños.At the hotel, all rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Santander is 26 miles from Hotel Solymar 1. Santander Airport is 23 miles away.
- La tranquilidad y la ubicación. Bien comunicado por carretera.
No me gusto absolutamente nada, el precio desorbitado para lo que ofrecían.
Una habitación triple, que era una doble con cama supletoria y no entrabamos, sin una mesa o silla decente donde dejar la ropa.
Cobraron la habitación, antes de llegar y no nos dieron la oportunidad de marcharnos, ante lo que estábamos viendo.
Suelo viajar mucho, pero en 20 años no me he encontrado con un hotel en estas condiciones.
Para peregrinos y a 10 euros la cama estaba de sobra.
Sin ningún tipo de servicio
- Nos quedamos solo una noche y porque no encontramos nada alrededor. El “hotel” está antiguo, mal decorado . La habitación esta decente El baño pequeño, bañera enana , sin secador, vasos de plástico,,, en fin si te sale muy barato para dormir una noche pues bueno. Pero es que nos cobraron 130€ y ni de coña lo vale. No lo recomiendo
Lo mejor La ubicación .
El señor qué nos atendió muy amable
Ubicación y tranquilidad de la zona.
Limpieza y personal amable.
Hotel Playamar Spa
Hotel Playamar is set on Laredo’s seafront promenade, 500 feet from the yacht club. It offers free WiFi, a spa, and rooftop terrace with a seasonal outdoor swimming pool.Modern rooms feature a private terrace and flat-screen TV, heating and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and hydro-massage column.The buffet restaurant serves traditional Cantabrian cuisine in a bright, modern dining room. There is also a bar-cafeteria where drinks and snacks are available.For an extra charge, guests can relax in the Playamar spa, which includes an indoor pool with swan neck water jets.Playamar Hotel has a 24-hour reception. There is easy access to the A8 Motorway and Santander Airport is 27 mi away.
- Bright clean room, recently refurbished bathroom, small balcony with sea view. Helpful staff. Very good continental breakfast buffet with a glass of cava if you wanted !! Hotel is right next to the stunning Salve beach. Quiet at night with just the sound of the waves and the odd few people coming back early hours.
- Right on the beach with amazing views if that’s what you are looking for. The room was comfortable and the shower delightful.
Amazing view from room
Nice and quiet
Nice swimming pool
- The front beach location. The room is nice and the toilet.
- Fabulous location for a quiet break. The rooftop pool is tiny but has great views.
One of our best sellers in Laredo! This charming coastal hotel is located just 500 feet from Salve Beach in Laredo and is set within beautiful gardens. The colonial-style El Ancla serves breakfast at any time of day.The classic rooms at Hotel El Ancla feature free Wi-Fi and a TV. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.The hotel offers guests an inviting lounge with a large wood fire and flat-screen TV. It also has an attractive bar.Ancla’s restaurant serves delicious fresh fish. Guests can choose from the daily menu or à la carte options. Gluten-free meals are available on prior request.Cabarceno Natural Park and Altamira Caves are just 40 minutes’ away by car. The cities of Santander and Bilbao are 31 mi away.
- Sad to see an old classic hotel in such bad shape. It isn’t hard to imagine the hotel’s glory days, but those days are long gone. Frayed was the description for so many features of the room and the hotel in general. The room was quite small and the walls seemed paper thin. We could hear our next door neighbor lay his keys on the night stand. Extremely difficult to get to sleep much before midnight with all the noise. The wi-fi signal was non existent in the room and weak and unstable in the common spaces. There was no ventilation system and our room smelled musty and humid throughout our stay. The bathroom was small, poorly configured, and hard to move about in. On the plus side, the staff was very pleasant and overcame the language barrier with aplomb. Breakfast was simple, but tasty. The hotel is close to the promenade, but a bit of a stroll to restaurants and shopping.
- The room and the garden in front of the room were very comfortable.
- Staff was very helpful, and they did my Camino laundry. I loved the proximity to the beach.
- La terraza maravillosa….y la decoracion de resepcion y bar…
- close proximity to Santander – only an hours drive from the ferry.
San Román de Escalante
The charming San Román de Escalante dates from the 17th century and features striking, individually decorated rooms with pieces of art work. Surrounded by gardens, it features a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a restaurant with a wine cellar.Opening onto a balcony, the spacious rooms at San Román de Escalante have high ceilings and classic décor. Some include features such as beamed ceilings, marble pillars or 4-poster beds.All rooms have air conditioning, a TV, mini-bar, coffee maker and a private bathroom with free toiletries.You can enjoy creative, local dishes in the Escalante’s restaurant. There is also a relaxing lounge area and a terrace overlooking the lovely gardens.The surrounding area is ideal for horse riding and walking. The beaches at Santoña can be reached in 15 minutes by car, while the fishing villages of Noja and Laredo are within 9.3 mi of the hotel.
- A delightful refuge, with an outstanding dinner. Quiet, peaceful, and our suite was enormous.
- Excellent location only half an hour from Santander.
- Truly impressive hotel set in and around an old country house in a very large plot of land. Full of gorgeous art of all kinds, too many to describe here. Staff delightful. Room spacious, clean and comfortable. Food excellent.
- Pool area was gorgeous and breakfast was fantastic.
- Beautifull jewel, pefect location, quiet, nice … real holiday feeling. Swimmingpoll nice for grown-ups. Suites large and individualised. Perfect bathroom.
Hotel Cosmopol has an ideal seafront setting, and offers free Wi-Fi access. It is next to Salvé Beach, in the heart of the Cantabrian resort of Laredo.Cantabria is famous for its green hills and beautiful beaches. The area is ideal for outdoor activities.Rooms at the Cosmopol are bright and comfortable. They all have a balcony and a TV. They also have a private bathroom with hairdryer.The hotel has a stylish restaurant. There is also a bar and terrace.
- Clean an practical basic hotel along the beach strip. Friendly and helpful staff, good place to stay for a night during Camino but it can be worthwhile to check their own website for a better price… 😉
- They were very accommodating and let us park our bikes in the hotel lobby. The hotel is a little dated, but 1970s retro has it’s own charm. The view from our balcony was fabulous.
- Great location, close to town centre and close to beach. Great views from hotel room (5th floor).
- Personal muy atento con mi familia y conmigo. Nos pusieron una cama supletoria para nuestra pequeña y nos cambiaron las toallas todos los días que estuvimos allí a pesar de no requerirlo. El desayuno bien y pudimos coger también para merendar. El hotel muy bien situado para visitar Laredo, Santoña, Castro Urdiales, Santander, Bilbao…
- Tamaño, equipamiento y muebles de habitación. Desayuno. Personal tremendamente amable. Terraza. Vistas desde la terraza. Relación calidad/precio.
Hotel Las Olas
One of our best sellers in Noja! Hotel Las Olas is set right on Playa Trengandín Beach, in the Cantabrian resort of Noja, 150 feet from the center. Free WiFi is available in public areas.Each room has wooden floors and simple modern design. Rooms feature a mini-bar, a flat-screen TV, and a desk. Some rooms offer views of the sea. The bathroom comes with free toiletries, bath or shower, and hairdryer.The Las Olas Hotel serves à la carte meals in its restaurant, which has a seafront terrace. The hotel also offers a café-bar.Guests have free access to a games room that features a Wii console, a chimney, books, and a TV with cable channels.Santander is a 40-minute drive away, while Bilbao can be reached in under an hour. Private parking is available at the hotel.
- Beautiful view from the restaurant. Nice breakfast.
- Although we had to wait for her to come up from the cafeteria, when she arrived the receptionist was very helpful with information about the area. There is a nice seafood restaurant attached (just as well because most of Noja is closed in late September). Breakfast was good, although there was no sign of the cooked items referred to by a previous reviewer. Amazing view of a beautiful beach from the room and public areas.
- great location. lovely dining area a. friendly ataff
I booked this hotel for my husband and two friends we all enjoyed our stay and would love to go again. The receptionist spoke English which was a big help.
All the staff there were helpful, friendly and courteous. The lady who cooked our breakfast to order was very obliging and always tried to please us.
Clean comfortable rooms which were freshened daily. We had a balcony with a side sea view. Good value for money. The hotel restaurant and bar was a really nice place to be with beautiful sea views The fish tapas was definitely above average and scollops gorgeous. We would love to go again
- Staff were very friendly and helpful. Hotel is fine and very well located but would benefit from AC in the rooms
Hotel Maria del Mar
Family-run Hotel Maria del Mar is 5 minutes’ walk from Tregandin Beach, in the Cantabrian Coast village of Noja. It offers a seasonal outdoor pool and free Wi-Fi.Bright, heated rooms have a seating area and flat-screen TV. There is a safe and work desk, and a private bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer. Some rooms have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is served in the Maria del Mar restaurant. There is also a bar, where guests can enjoy a drink. Private parking spaces are available.The Maria del Mar offers luggage storage and has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk. Noja Golf Course is a 5-minute drive away and Santander Airport is 23 mi from the hotel. The town center can be reached in 5 minutes on foot.
- Clean room. WiFi sufficient. Good dinner and breakfast.
- love the place and the staff are warm and friendly. will be back again soon
- Staff very friendly. It’s a great little hotel. Very good selection for breakfast. Really close to the beach and 5 minute walk to the main square.
I really appreciated the manager’s efforts. She is an expert at hospitality. I did appreciate all rhe extra things she did; making sure I liked the room, settling me in for food, checking I was happy. Plus next morning giving me a lift to the bus , as she knew I had injured my foot on the Santona ferry.
Also, I am a New Zealander walking the Camino Norte so communication had to be in English which she did very well.
The hotel us well maintained and in easy walking distance to the centre if town and the beach.
- Very comfortable room in a great location in Noja. The staff were very friendly and the lady running the reception area was really helpful. I stayed for 2 nights whilst walking the camino del Norte and she even gave me a box of chocolates for my walk to Santander. I am very grateful and will be back!
Hotel Arillo is located next to Trengandin Beach in Noja, on the Cantabrian Coast. The hotel features an outdoor pool, restaurant and rooms with balconies.Rooms at the Arillo are spacious and have free Wi-Fi, and a flat-screen satellite TV. Each room has a private bathroom and a desk.Facilities at Hotel Arillo include a snack bar, terrace and gardens.Staff can arrange entry to nearby golf courses, and other local activities include water sports, walking and horse riding. The Arillo is 19 mi from Cabárceno National Park, while Santander and Bilbao can be reached within an hour by car.
- The lady at the reception was very warm and friendly, a real pleasure.
- What didn’t we like? Great hostess, awesome views, good showers and seafood platter was delicious!
- The price was excellent. Dinner in the restaurant was pleasant and not too expensive. The view down the interesting beach was awesome. Advice from staff about our ongoing walk was accurate.
- From our room we enjoyed a wonderful view of the beach. We had a balcony, mini bar and everything we could expect. There was an adjacent bar and we felt well catered for although most of the town of Noja itself hadn’t opened up for the season.
- Great situation lovely beach and easy parking. Would recommend the restaurant food was great.
Posada La Mies
Posada La Mies is located in Noja, just 1,150 feet from the beautiful Tregandín Beach. It offers charming, individually decorated rooms with a TV and a private bathroom.This country house offers a homemade, country-style breakfast in the dining room. It also has a TV lounge. There are plenty of restaurants in the streets around the Posada.Posada La Mies is close to the Victoria and Joyel Marshlands, which are popular for birdwatching. Other activities in the surrounding area include horse riding, cycling and hiking, as well as a wide range of water sports.Central Santander and its Airport are around 35 minutes’ drive from Posada La Mies. There are many pretty coastal towns nearby, where you can enjoy great seafood and beaches.
- I am amazed at how so many of these smaller beach towns have such great little inns/ hotels! The “Posadas” in particular are cozy & comfortable! This one was lovely! Located just off the beaten track in a residential area & next to a small bakery. Very nice room and comfie bed. Nice shower and bathroom facilities. Owner charming & helpful.
- Host and hostess were lovely and a pleasure to interact with. Room was spotless and charming. Lucky to stumble across Posada La Mies
- Great place, close to the beach and the town. Beautifully set up, lovely hosts who let us check in early. A perfect stop for us as we walked the Camino del Norte.
- Beautifully maintained and the owners were very helpful and friendly. We walked along the 6km Trengandin beach paddling in the sea and up to the top of the hill beyond for some great views. The hotel is well located close to the town square. Mijedo restaurant was recommended by the owners and it was excellent.
- Friendly staff, lovely breakfast and good location – wish we had booked for longer.
Top Hotels In El Dueso Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in El Dueso Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in El Dueso Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in El Dueso Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!